Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

A person I know in Washington DC who had a snowflake meltdown when Trump was elected just posted this to Facebook. It was posted by the The People For Bernie Sanders.

Subtitled on the page as "Be The Resistance". Some commenters disagreed wholeheartedly with the post.

_https://www.facebook.com/PeopleForBernie/photos/a.1657630031123871.1073741829.1645816202305254/1913182395568632/?type=3&theater

The Ungovernable2017 site: _https://www.ungovernable2017.com/

They've got planned protests around the US scheduled for inauguration day (including in DC) so it could get interesting.

Attachments

• #Ungovernable.jpg
    #Ungovernable.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 451
Interestingly, Assange is saying some of the things being thought and said here:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/dec/24/julian-assange-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-interview?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, has offered guarded praise of Donald Trump, arguing the president-elect “is not a DC insider” and could mean an opportunity for positive as well as negative change in the US.

Assange described his feelings about the US election results in an interview as “mixed” before going on to sharply criticize Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and providing a more ambivalent assessment of Trump’s ascent to the White House.

“Hillary Clinton’s election would have been a consolidation of power in the existing ruling class of the United States,” Assange told the Italian newspaper la Repubblica.

“Donald Trump is not a DC insider, he is part of the wealthy ruling elite of the United States, and he is gathering around him a spectrum of other rich people and several idiosyncratic personalities.”

He added: “They do not by themselves form an existing structure, so it is a weak structure which is displacing and destabilising the pre-existing central power network within DC. It is a new patronage structure which will evolve rapidly, but at the moment its looseness means there are opportunities for change in the United States: change for the worse and change for the better.”

In the week leading up to the election, Assange used his whistleblowing website to publish a cascade of emails connected to the Democratic party and the Clinton campaign.

The releases were highly damaging to Clinton, and US intelligence officials now believe they were hacked by Russia and passed to WikiLeaks to boost Trump’s bid for the White House. Assange has repeatedly declined to be drawn on the source of the hacked emails he published.

Roger Stone, a longtime Republican operative and associate of Trump, said in August that he had been in communication with Assange over an “October surprise” to foil Clinton. WikiLeaks began publishing emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee and the email account of Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, in October.

It is impossible to know how much the email disclosures affected the outcome of the race, but there is little doubt the revelations harmed Clinton’s prospects during the crucial last weeks of the campaign.

Assange made the disclosures from the Ecuadorean embassy in London, where he has been hold up for more than four years, claiming asylum to avoid extradition to Sweden, where prosecutors are investigating allegations of rape against him. Assange denies the accusations.

Some of the earliest and most high-profile WikiLeaks revelations, including those based on leaks by Chelsea Manning, occurred when Clinton was secretary of state.

“Hillary Clinton and the network around her imprisoned one of our alleged sources for 35 years, Chelsea Manning, tortured her according to the United Nations, in order to implicate me personally,” Assange claimed in the interview. He went on to accuse Clinton of being the “chief proponent and architect” of the military intervention in Libya, which he claimed had created instability in throughout the region and the refugee crisis in Europe.

Appearing to suggest the disclosures in the run-up to the election were a form of payback, he added: “If someone and their network behave like that, then there are consequences. Internal and external opponents are generated. Now there is a separate question on what Donald Trump means.”

Assange, who briefly hosted his own talk show on the state-owned television network Russia Today, has long had a close relationship with the Putin regime. In his interview with la Repubblica, he said there was no need for WikiLeaks to undertake a whistleblowing role in Russia because of the open and competitive debate he claimed exists there.

“In Russia, there are many vibrant publications, online blogs, and Kremlin critics such as [Alexey] Navalny are part of that spectrum,” he said. “There are also newspapers like Novaya Gazeta, in which different parts of society in Moscow are permitted to critique each other and it is tolerated, generally, because it isn’t a big TV channel that might have a mass popular effect, its audience is educated people in Moscow. So my interpretation is that in Russia there are competitors to WikiLeaks.”

Dozens of journalists have been killed in Russia in the past two decades, and Freedom House considers the Russian press to be “not free” and notes: “The main national news agenda is firmly controlled by the Kremlin. The government sets editorial policy at state-owned television stations, which dominate the media landscape and generate propagandistic content.”

FWIW, I've been thinking recently about the seven-year biblical tribulation period, which is supposed to be divided evenly between a 3.5-year period of relative calm followed by another 3.5-year period of hardship (hence the name). It occurred to me that, while the fit isn't perfect, 3.5 years is close to the traditional 4-year span of a presidential term -- with a 2-term limit, the first term is usually spent trying to bolster support for re-election for the second; in the second term, things don't matter in the same way since re-election isn't an issue, so the president is free to act more in accordance with whatever agenda they happen to have. I don't know how reliable the information on the tribulation is in the Bible, or whether there could be any actual connection between that and the presidential terms, but just wanted to mention this in case it helps anyone make any further connections.

Pashalis said:
I look daily into what Trump is tweeting here: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

It is a quick and good way to stay on top on a number of issues regarding Trump and what is happening. It is also quite entertaining to see what Trump tweets at times.

After Putins latest yearly press conference last friday (which went over 4 hours, as usual), Trump posted this on twitter:

Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!

A big no go, to refer to something Putin said as "So true!" especially as president. Would like to see more of that for sure!

Another tweet from him yesterday:
The big loss yesterday for Israel in the United Nations will make it much harder to negotiate peace.Too bad, but we will get it done anyway!

I find his stance on Israel and Palestine and his talks about a one state solution quite disheartening and naive, although it is really hard to tell what goes on behind the scenes.

I do not know if this has already been shared here, but I've received this email on this evening from Avaaz.org:

Dear friends,

One man could destroy our future in 25 days. Yep, Donald Trump.

He doesn’t even need the nuclear codes -- he just needs to keep his promise to pull out of the Paris climate agreement, and have massive polluters like India or Russia follow suit!

But we’ve got a silver bullet: bypass Trump.

New York, California and Google have raised their climate ambitions after Trump's election -- if we get them to build a coalition of US cities, states and businesses to collectively meet the US climate target, the Paris agreement can hold. Let's send a million voices directly to their doorsteps!

Click here to sign!

This really could work. Key cities, states and firms are already stepping up, with Google committing to 100% clean energy by next year!

Add giant states like New York and California to giant cities like Chicago and Philadelphia, and experts say you might not even need the US Federal government to meet the US climate target! The Paris agreement can be saved.

Avaaz has already been pushing this idea with insiders, who say that a big public push from our movement could help catalyze the leadership we need from climate heroes. Let's take millions of global voices to Mayors, Governors and CEOs across the US:

Click here to sign!
Leaders change, facts do not. And that’s why our movement is so important. We can keep accelerating on the road towards a safe climate future, no matter who is in power. In the era of Trump’s denialism, let's help bring together the coalition we need to save the world.

With hope,

Christoph, Alice, Nick, Risalat, Martyna, Ricken and the rest of the Avaaz team

MORE INFORMATION

Mayors could override Trump on the Paris climate accord — here's how (Business Insider)
http://www.businessinsider.com/mayors-could-override-trump-on-paris-accord-2016-11?IR=T

American Mayors Pledge Climate Leadership In Response To United States Presidential Election (C40 Cities)
http://www.c40.org/blog_posts/american-mayors-pledge-climate-leadership-in-response-to-united-states...

Trump is a threat to the Paris agreement. Can states like California defend it? (The Guardian)
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/21/trump-threat-paris-agreement-california-climate-change

Google says it will hit 100% renewable energy by 2017 (TechCrunch)
https://techcrunch.com/2016/12/06/google-says-it-will-hit-100-renewable-energy-by-2017/

India’s silence on Trump noted at Marrakech climate talks (Climate Change News)
http://www.climatechangenews.com/2016/11/18/indias-silence-on-trump-noted-at-marrakech-climate-talks/

Trump, Putin, and ExxonMobil team up to destroy the planet (Think Progress)
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-putin-and-exxonmobil-team-up-to-destroy-the-planet-fb88650acfa1#.ghwab1ulw

"Override" Trump? "Bypass Trump? That are interesting languages... coming from PTB/NeoCons/Liberals whatever they name themselves. And we are supposed to believe that what they are showing us are "facts" while they are lies [Global Warming thing).

I do not know if what is above has a meaning in the whole, but I thought I should share anyway.

I got something similar from them - or a related org - on the faithless electors thing I think. I just unsubbed.

MK Scarlett said:
I do not know if this has already been shared here, but I've received this email on this evening from Avaaz.org:

[snip]

"Override" Trump? "Bypass Trump? That are interesting languages... coming from PTB/NeoCons/Liberals whatever they name themselves. And we are supposed to believe that what they are showing us are "facts" while they are lies [Global Warming thing).

I do not know if what is above has a meaning in the whole, but I thought I should share anyway.

Avaaz has several known links to Soros, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation. They were one of the first activist websites to jump on the "no fly zone" bandwagon. It's an awful group. _http://www.conspiracyschool.com/node/283

whitecoast said:
MK Scarlett said:

[snip]

Avaaz has several known links to Soros, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation. They were one of the first activist websites to jump on the "no fly zone" bandwagon. It's an awful group. _http://www.conspiracyschool.com/node/283

On my work email i also received regularly emails from them. The last one ( wich I posted in the white helmets thread ) was how much humanitarian work was done by White helmets in Syria and how heroic is their work.
So, just a classical propaganda.
I also just unsubscribed from them

MK Scarlett said:
What I have seen is, these organization gets our email from our previous activities like voting in a survey/petition or we register to put some comment in some article etc. It is better to unsubscribe them once we get a email like this. If they are gathering emails from facebook based on our posts, we may not be able unsubscribe it. Now a days, data mining results are instantaneous. You search for a product on google or amazon and go to Yahoo mail, you will see advertisement of the product you just searched. My guess is these programmers are using common software libraries to extract the data.

seek10 said:
MK Scarlett said:
What I have seen is, these organization gets our email from our previous activities like voting in a survey/petition or we register to put some comment in some article etc. It is better to unsubscribe them once we get a email like this. If they are gathering emails from facebook based on our posts, we may not be able unsubscribe it. Now a days, data mining results are instantaneous. You search for a product on google or amazon and go to Yahoo mail, you will see advertisement of the product you just searched. My guess is these programmers are using common software libraries to extract the data.

That explains a lot to me now. I noticed I started getting quite a lot of communication from Avaaz and these kind of organisations after I signed a petition. I assumed they just share people's details among themselves, despite the fact that I ticked the 'do not share my details with associated parties' button.

I noticed Avaaz actually follows @theRealDonaldTrump on Twitter. But then I went through their tweets and it looks like they follow him to kind of 'bookmark' him to keep an eye on what he shares.

whitecoast said:

I think I'll go through my email today and check what other organisations of this kind are sending me spam to check them out in more detail. I didn't know about the above connections so thanks for posting this.

US President-elect Donald Trump may cancel about 70 percent of President Barack Obama' decrees in the immediate future, according to former House speaker Newt Gingrich.

Poised to Nullify Obama's Executive Orders, Turn to Russia, Distance China
https://sputniknews.com/us/201612281049076773-donald-trump-barack-obama-decrees/

Up to 70 percent of outgoing US President Barack Obama's executive orders may be annulled by President-elect Donald Trump in the near future, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was quoted by Fox News as saying.

I think in the opening couple days, he's going to repeal 60 to 70 percent of Obama's legacy by simply vetoing out all of the various executive orders that Obama used because he couldn't get anything through Congress," Gingrich said.

Commenting on the matter, RIA Novosti political analyst Vladimir Ardayev recalled that in his election program, Trump mentioned a number of points pertaining to the US Administration's policy, which he said will be drastically changed.

Trump's program includes a major tax reform, changes in migration law, the removal of all restrictions on extracting minerals, as well as the modification of investment and trade policies. In addition, he promised that in the first hundred days of his presidency, he would abolish the health care reform plan known as Obamacare, Ardayev said.

"On foreign policy, the President-elect is going to review the situation in the Middle East, where he said the United States should cooperate with Russia and Syrian President Bashar Assad to jointly defeat terrorism," Ardayev added.

According to Trump, the US's main geopolitical enemy is China rather than Russia, Ardayev said, referring to Trump's plans to introduce a number of restrictive trade and economic measures against Beijing.

The implementation of such a program will prompt Trump to use many current laws and adopt a raft of new ones, the Russian expert said, adding that Barack Obama managed to initiate and sign a number of normative acts which are directly out of line with the intentions of his successor. In particular, the Obama administration has introduced a ban on offshore oil drilling in the Arctic for at least five years, while expanding sanctions against Russia due to the situation in Ukraine.

This is something that Trump will be unable to cancel in the immediate future, Dmitry Abzalov, head of the Moscow-based Center for Strategic Communications think tank said, citing "the existence of a certain political and legal field which may seriously hamper the activities of the new Administration and the new President."

Actually, Obama is now driving Trump into the trap because upon entering office, the new President will have to deal with cancelling Obama's decrees rather than focusing on the implementation of his election program, which may tarnish the Republicans' political image, according to Abzalov.

He described Newt Gingrich's statement "an information counter-attack aimed at pouring cold water on the outgoing Democratic President and stop him from lawmaking activities."

Pashalis said:
[...]

After Putins latest yearly press conference last friday (which went over 4 hours, as usual), Trump posted this on twitter:

Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!

A big no go, to refer to something Putin said as "So true!" especially as president. Would like to see more of that for sure!

Lo and behold, Trumps latest two tweets go even further then the above. By now the psychopathic establishmet must going mad like cracy, about what Trump is saying and doing:

Trump said:
Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!

Trump said:
Russians are playing @CNN and @NBCNews for such fools - funny to watch, they don't have a clue! @FoxNews totally gets it!

I think he is refering to this counter measure/statement of Putin, to the new sanctions and the expelling of the 35 russian diplomats. Which shows decency and brillians, like "I'm not playing that childish/silly game, and anyway Obama and Co. will be gone in 20 days, and then Trump will get in.":

Pashalis said:
The following picture and statement is from the new official channel of the russian government, called "@MID_Russia", on Telegram, discussed here. Putin says:

Vladimir Putin: We regard the recent unfriendly steps taken by the outgoing US administration as provocative and aimed at further weakening the Russia-US relationship. This runs contrary to the fundamental interests of both the Russian and American people. Considering the global security responsibilities of Russia and the United States, this is also damaging to international relations as a whole.

As it proceeds from international practice, Russia has reasons to respond in kind. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends. We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin.

It is regrettable that the Obama Administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family.

My season’s greetings also to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people.

9FCS8Z.jpg

In the way things are going right now, in regards to Trump and Putin/Russia, it seems like the only way the establishment will get a chance to sour the relationship between Trump and Putin and his presidency, is either a bold move to take Trump out (I don't think they will do that though) or to make something up that can be blamed on russia, and specifically on Putin. I don't think something "over there" in syria, or elsewere in the region, will suffice this time, for them to turn the public against Putin and thus pressure Trump to follow that line, or get replaced.

The only way I can see it right now, is for them to engineer a false flag of some kind somewhere in the west, maybe the US, that will be directly blamed on Putin and has enough shock in it.

As it looks at the moment, that is a real possibility. Psychopaths are not known for patience, and there is most likely 8 years of Trump to follow, IF everything goes uninterrupted. Can you imagine that? They will try all and everything to keep their psychopathic course, and as of now, it looks like Trump is going in and ruin all their great plans in that regard. I don't think they have the patience for 8 years of Trump, that could undermine every great plan they ever had and had already set in motion in great parts.

A short summary of Trumps latest tweets.

Trump about the infamously currupt Mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel:

Trump said:
Chicago murder rate is record setting - 4,331 shooting victims with 762 murders in 2016. If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!

About North Korea and China:

Trump said:
North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!

Trump said:
China has been taking out massive amounts of money & wealth from the U.S. in totally one-sided trade, but won't help with North Korea. Nice!

About General Motors:

Trump said:
General Motors is sending Mexican made model of Chevy Cruze to U.S. car dealers-tax free across border. Make in U.S.A.or pay big border tax!

Obama Care:
Trump said:
People must remember that ObamaCare just doesn't work, and it is not affordable - 116% increases (Arizona). Bill Clinton called it "CRAZY"

About Obama Care and the Governor Minnesota, Mark Dayton:

Trump said:
The Democrat Governor.of Minnesota said "The Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) is no longer affordable!" - And, it is lousy healthcare.

About the Congress:

Trump said:
With all that Congress has to work on, do they really have to make the weakening of the Independent Ethics Watchdog, as unfair as it may be, their number one act and priority. Focus on tax reform, healthcare and so many other things of far greater importance!

Back
Top Bottom