Vitali Churkin, Russian ambassador to the UN suddenly dies in NY

Laura said:
For a couple of days preceding Churkin's death, I had some really bizarre dreams with uncharacteristic violence and unpleasantness. Several others here did also. Whenever this sort of thing happens, I wonder if the HAARP array is being cranked up to send out signals that target susceptible individuals. Perhaps there is even some direct targeting? He was in New York, right? Nothing like a local cell tower to be set up to receive and amplify and triangulate the signals. Meanwhile, other people around the world can pick up errant signals and unpack them in various ways in their subconscious.

Vitaliy Churkin died on Monday and that night and the next one I almost couldn't sleep at all because of quite extreme weather here, so I didn't have any dreams. But some of my colleagues were sharing their weird and disturbing dreams these past days as well.

The local weather has changed dramatically this week from around -20C to around zero which is 6 degrees above the norm here, plus very strong wind. One of my young colleagues was even complaining about a heartache which she never had before. There were also more conflicts among some of my colleagues than usual these couple of days.

If it was something like HAARP indeed, then Churkin could possibly be susceptible in a number of ways, e.g.:

- his emotionality;
- psychologically hostile environment/country;
- tiredness / distorted circadian rhythms (jet fatigue);
- his age (Churkin was very active and energetic though);
- the fact that he died one day before his bifthday could also play a factor: it is believed that people are generally weaker health-wise around their birthdays, but that's just a speculation.

The idea of direct targeting also reminds me of the infrasound which is considered by researchers to affect human emotional state, including the ability to induce the state of fear or shock. Perhaps it can also be fatal in some cases, if the person is in a weakened state?

Andre' said:
Siberia said:
Maybe not so much "has to" but more like "expectable". All the latest events are very tragic indeed, but they are not necessarily part of someone's evil plan. In case of Churkin, for example, one can expect a heart attack knowing how closely to his heart he was taking his work. His UN speeches were always very emotionally charged, he was a truly devoted person. Unfortunately, his heart couldn't handle the pressure at one point. I don't think that the agents of the PTB would act so bluntly as to assassinate Russian official in NY. And what for, exactly? Russian diplomatic school is strong enough, it's pointless to try and kill one person in the hope that there will be no one to continue his work. It is also pointless to try and plant fear or anger this way. Russian officials are mature enough to leave emotions at the door step and continue their chosen path despite any provocations, they proved it many times (take the shooting of the Russian jet by Turkey, for one example).

So I think that Churkin wasn't assassinated, likely not. But his death was expectable, unfortunately - considering how difficult it is to fight a war. Fwiw

Like Keit, i won't exclude yet the assassination possibility, as regarding the motive behind a hypothetical assassination, well, how about no need for a motive, the PTB in the end are psychopaths, they don't need a "motive" to take some out, it's enough for them to not like that person, or in the case of Mr. Churkin who was a high profile Russian diplomat, he could be killed as a revenge for all the success Russia had in different political theaters around the world. They won't dare to kill such a high profile figure? i don't think so, last year they downed down a russian air plane full of innocent people above Egypt just to send a message to Russia, how about the assassination of the russian ambassador to Turkey, or the possible assassination of Mr. Lesin in Washington DC and so on...

I'm in this camp. I think the PTB are on the attack to take out anyone they can get away with that opposes them. These have been targets directed at Russia over and over.

"A decline in courage," Solzhenitsyn said, is the most striking feature of what he called "spiritual exhaustion" of the West.

"The forces of evil have begun their decisive offensive, you can feel their pressure, and yet your screens and publications are full of prescribed smiles and raised glasses. What is the joy about?"

"To defend oneself, one must also be ready to die; there is little such readiness in a society raised in the cult of material well-being," Solzhenitsyn said.

Thank you for the quote Keit. I've been so drawn to what prominent Russians have to say. Such wisdom and clear thinking stated in a direct manner.

Moscow is surprised at media leaks of investigations into the cause of death of Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vitaly Churkin and urges Washington to use official channels in sharing information of this kind, the Russian Foreign Ministry said Wednesday.

Russia Urges US to Avoid Leaks, Share Churkin's Cause of Death Probe Data
https://sputniknews.com/world/201702221050931889-russia-churkin-us/

Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said the ministry "learned with bewilderment of leaks in the US media about the course of an investigation into the causes of the Russian ambassador's death."

We believe that this information should be sent to Russia mainly through official channels so that the family is informed, his close ones should be the first to know the results of the examination," she said at a weekly briefing.

Churkin passed away in New York on Monday, a day shy of his 65th birthday.

Media reports of an examination into the cause of the death of Vitaly Churkin are an information attack, Zakharova said.

"Information attacks, leaks, citing sources. Specifically in order to avoid any speculation, we are appealing, including publicly, to the US with the urgent request that all information on this matter is first sent to Russia through official channels," she said.

US media reported that the Russian diplomat had died after suffering a heart attack at Russia’s UN mission in Manhattan.

New York City Medical Examiner's Office spokesperson Julie Bolcer estimated to Sputnik on Tuesday that the examination of the cause of Churkin's death could take "a few weeks."

"The coffin with the body of Vitaly Churkin will be sent to Russia on February 22. It will arrive in Moscow on a regular flight of Russian airlines, accompanied by relatives, on February 23," Zakharova added.

Medical examiners who performed an autopsy on Russia's ambassador to the United Nations said Tuesday that more tests are needed to determine how and why he fell ill in his office and later died.

More tests needed on Russian UN ambassador's cause of death
https://www.yahoo.com/news/colleagues-mourn-sudden-death-russian-051527347.html

Medical examiners who performed an autopsy on Russia's ambassador to the United Nations said Tuesday that more tests are needed to determine how and why he fell ill in his office and later died.

Vitaly Churkin, who died Monday at a hospital at age 64, had been Russia's envoy at the U.N. since 2006. He was the longest-serving ambassador on the Security Council, the U.N.'s most powerful body.

City medical examiners concluded Churkin's death needed further study, which usually includes toxicology and other screenings. Those can take weeks.

The medical examiner is responsible for investigating deaths that occur by criminal violence, by accident, by suicide, suddenly or when the person seemed healthy or in any unusual or suspicious manner. Most of the deaths investigated by the office are not suspicious.

Churkin's case was referred to the medical examiner's office by the hospital.

Moscow has not given a date for Churkin's funeral.

In searching for additional news articles on Vitaly Churkin death, I came across a very odd report - from an unknown site?

It could very well be fake news on a propaganda site?

_http://meganews360.com/autopsy-report-reveals-russias-un-envoy-churkin-was-poisoned/

Posted this info on the Trump thread. More timely here.

According to Wikileaks, Senator John McCain solicited Vitaly Churkin for a 2008 presidential campaign donation and was refused.

If true, it's interesting in light of McCain's Russia interfered with the past election obsession. There is a note at the end of one citation stating "Wikileaks normally removes metadata, we have not done so in this instance since the document is intended to be public and may be a significant political play by Russian intelligence."

UPDATE: It appears that the original solicitation letter was a mass mailer from the McCain2008 campaign. Mccain can easily deflect this with help from his MSM buddies. If a letter like this were sent from the Trump2016 campaign from a mass-mailing list, the newsies would be all over it.

NormaRegula said:
Posted this info on the Trump thread. More timely here.

According to Wikileaks, Senator John McCain solicited Vitaly Churn for a 2008 presidential campaign donation and was refused.

If true, it's interesting in light of McCain's Russia interfered with the past election obsession. There is a note at the end of one citation stating "Wikileaks normally removes metadata, we have not done so in this instance since the document is intended to be public and may be a significant political play by Russian intelligence."

UPDATE: It appears that the original solicitation letter was a mass mailer from the McCain2008 campaign. Mccain can easily deflect this with help from his MSM buddies. If a letter like this were sent from the Trump2016 campaign from a mass-mailing list, the newsies would be all over it.

Interesting. I wonder about the mass mailing part, because it specifically has the Ambassadorès name and address at the top of the letter.

I will reproduce the letter here, for archival purposes.

John McCain

September 29, 2008

Vitaly Churkin
136 E 67th St
New York, NY 10065

Dear Friend,

The choice America will face on November 4,h is very clear.
It will be a choice between one of most liberal governments in modern history, or a government dedicated to upholding long-held conservative principles of limited government, strong national defense and individual freedom.
And if I have learned anything in these past months of traveling across America, listening to the citizens of our great nation it is this:
Victory will only come when we Republicans unite around our core principles of individual freedom, small government and unflagging dedication to defending our nation that I believe, you and I and most Americans hold in common.
Now, with only 36 days remaining before the ballots are cast in this extraordinarily important election for our country, it is essential for all of us to join together and fight to win.
It is no secret that ever since Barack Obama broke his personal promise to the American people and refused to abide by presidential campaign spending limits that the Obama Democrats have been raising enormous sums of money. They will rely on their massive fundraising machine and other national liberal Democratic groups like MoveOn.org, and the Democratic National Committee, to spend and do whatever it takes to bring our candidates down.
From here on out the full scope and power of the Democrats' relentless and battle-tested money churning engine is aimed at one target: Capturing total control of our government.
That's why we have established McCain-Palin Victory 2008 - a joint fundraising committee with the Republican National Committee that has been created to raise the funds needed to battle back against the Obama Democrats.
(Over, please)
PO Box 7805 * Merrifield, VA 22116 • www.McCamPalinVictory2008.com Paid for by McCain-Palin Victory 2008
A joint fundraising committee by and composed of the Republican National Committee, the Michigan Republican Party,
the Missouri Republican State Committee, the Ohio Republican Party State Central & Executive Committee,
the Republican Federal Committee of Pennsylvania, and McCain-Palin Compliance Fund.
15-30507
-2-
Today I am reaching out to you to ask you to sign and return the enclosed 2008 Pledge of Support along with a campaign contribution of $35, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, $2,500 or even $5,000 to the McCain-Palin Victory 2008.
As we have already witnessed, this has been an extremely tough, hard-fought campaign, and it will be to the very end.
In recent years, elections have been fought within the margins of small differences. This one clearly will not be. The differences between our Republican candidates and that of the Obama Democrats could not be greater. And we intend to fight as hard as we can to ensure that our principles prevail.
On issue after issue, never in recent memory has there been such a stark difference in the direction the candidates want to lead America.
The Obama Democrats continue to show weak judgment by stubbornly refusing to acknowledge the success of the surge strategy in Iraq and clinging to their reckless and unconditional timeline for withdrawal.
We intend to win the war. Iraq is truly the test of a generation, for America and for our role in the world. We will finish the Iraq war with victory and bring our troops home with honor when the mission is truly accomplished. We will apply our successful tactics in Afghanistan and see that conflict through to success. And we will promote freedom and democracy throughout the world.
The Obama Democrats will increase the size of the federal government.
We Republicans plan to reduce it. Washington's irresponsibility with your tax dollars is a national disgrace. We will continue our ongoing fight to end wasteful spending by vetoing every pork-laden spending bill, seeking the line-item veto, and rooting out the earmarks that have opened the floodgates to corruption and fiscal irresponsibility. And we will not permit any expansion whatsoever of the entitlement programs that are bankrupting us. On the contrary, we intend to reform those programs so that government is no longer in the habit of making promises to Americans it does not have the means to keep.
The Obama Democrats won't back away from the massive tax hikes they have proposed, even though we are facing serious economic difficulties.
We Republicans want to cut them. Taxes should be simple, fair and as low as possible. We will work to repeal the Alternative Minimum Tax (a tax that will be paid almost exclusively by 25 million middle class families); make the income and investment tax cuts permanent; and make it harder for Congress to raise taxes by requiring a 3/5 majority vote to raise taxes.
(Next page, please)
-3-
The Obama Democrats will offer a big-government solution to health care coverage.
The Republican answer to providing families with quality affordable health care is to harness the power of market competition while giving Americans maximum freedom to choose the health care best suited for them. We believe big government is not the answer to rising health care costs. Big government is the problem.
The Obama Democrats will appoint to the federal bench judges who are intent on achieving political changes, federal judges who take it upon themselves to write national policy or advance a political agenda.
We will confirm judges who have proven themselves worthy of our trust and who fully understand the importance of using our nation's judiciary to interpret the U.S. Constitution and laws as written - and not to write new laws - and who can be relied upon to respect the values of the people whose rights, laws and property they are sworn to defend.
The Obama Democrats refuse to acknowledge that the price of gas is too high and oppose domestic oil drilling that will reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
We will immediately begin work to drive down the price of gas and reduce our dependence on foreign oil through domestic drilling and increased reliance on clean, safe American technologies like nuclear and wind-powered energy.
These are but a few of the differences that will define this election. They are very significant differences. And as we battle to uphold our conservative principles of government -our country's future hangs in the balance.
That is why I hope you will join in this fight by signing the enclosed Pledge of Support and returning it immediately, along with your campaign contribution of $35, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, $2,500 or even $5,000 to the McCain-Palin Victory 2008.
The reason for urgency is simple.
The outcome of the November election will not be determined on the day we go to the polls. It will be determined by what we do in these final days and weeks leading up to that historic day. It will be determined by what we do - and do not do - right now.
As we witness almost daily, when the Democrats' and their liberal special interest allies turn their sights on us with vicious attacks - we must be ready.
Ready to counter the distortions, innuendoes and accusations. Ready to set the record straight. Ready, in short, to get out our message and make sure clarity and truth prevail.
(Over, please)
_4-
Please know this - we will not concede any region to the Democrats. We will make them fight us on their own turf because we have listened to voters all across the country and we understand that they want more than just empty words and petty partisan bickering. Americans want solutions and we are ready to deliver real reform and lasting change, not just slogans.
With your immediate support we Republicans will have the resources we need in these final days leading up to the elections to take our campaign to America's voters, present our goals and accomplishments, and outline how we will use our political leadership to solve our nation's most serious problems - and move our country toward a safe and prosperous future for all.
So please, sign and return your PLEDGE OF SUPPORT, along with your contribution of $35, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, $2,500 or even $5,000 to the McCain-Palin Victory 2008 today.
The McCain-Palin Victory 2008 also includes the McCain-Pal in Compliance Fund, to which the federal election laws permit you to contribute up to $2,300 to help offset the McCain-Palin 2008 campaign's legal and accounting costs incurred during the campaign. This money will also be used so the campaign doesn't have to pay legal and accounting costs from the general campaign account, which means more money for "get-out-the-vote" mailers, yard signs, bumper stickers and advertising in battleground states.
If J have the honor of continuing to serve you, I make you this promise: We will always put America - her strength, her ideals, her future - before every other consideration.
Thank you for your support of our Party and our country. I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John McCain
P.S. The outcome of the November election will not be determined on the day we go to the polls. It will be determined by what we do in these final days and weeks leading up to that historic day.
If you believe as I do that the differences between our Republican candidates and the Obama Democrats are very real and very important; and that the stakes are indeed great, then I urge you to join with us today.
Please, sign your PLEDGE OF SUPPORT and include your contribution of $35, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, $2,500 or even $5,000 today. Thank you.
John McCain McCain-Palin Victory 2008
PLEDGE OF SUPPORT
Please Return By: October 24, 2008
Vital у Churkin
136 E 67th St
New York, NY 10065
Dear John,
I agree that the choice America will face on November 4th is very clear and critically important to our nation. I share your belief that the answer to our problems lies not in the halls of big government but in the hands of the American people.
I am proud to stand with our Republican candidates as the Obama Democrats and their wealthy liberal backers focus their attacks squarely on defeating Republicans and gaining control of our government. I want to do all I can to help stop the Democrats from seizing control of Washington and implementing their radically liberal policies for our nation.
Signature:

Date:
Vital у Churkin
Dear John,
To help you stop the Obama Democrats from seizing control of the entire federal government, I am pleased to enclose a contribution in the amount of:

Please make your personal check payable to: McCain-Palin Victory 2008
See reverse to fill out important additional information and for credit card contributions.
You can also make your contribution online by going to www.McCainPalinVictory2008.com/win or by calling 1-866-598-9862.
MVP3091 PO Box 7805 • Merrifield, VA 22116 • www.McCainPalinVictory2008.com 64174237
Contribution Options:
Enclosed personal check payable to: McCain-PalinVictory 2008.
Charge my personal contribution to the credit card below:
Type of credit card: Credit card number:

Exp. date:

Name as it appears on card:

Amount: $

Signature:

Date:
□ My signature above verifies this contribution to McCain-Palin Victory 2008 represents my personal funds and is not drawn on an account maintained by an incorporated entity or other prohibited sources.
Contributions to McCain-Palin Victory 2008 ("Victory 2008") are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Victory 2008 allocates contributions to the Republican National Committee ("RNC"), the state parties' federal accounts, and the McCain-Palin Compliance Fund ("Compliance Fund") in conformity with federal limits. Unless a contribution would exceed federal limits or a contributor designates otherwise, Victory 2008 will divide contributions as follows:
For Individuals - The first $28,500 will go to the RNC, the next portion will be divided evenly between the Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, and Pennsylvania state parties' federal accounts up to a maximum of $9,250 for each Committee, and the final $2,300 will go to the Compliance Fund.
For Federal Multicandidate PACs - The first $ 15,000 will go to the RNC, the next portion will be divided evenly between the Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, and Pennsylvania state parties' federal accounts up to a maximum of $5,000 for each Committee, and the final $5,000 will go to the Compliance Fund.
Contributions to the Compliance Fund will be used solely for legal and accounting services to ensure compliance with federal law and not for campaign activities. Compliance funds may defray a portion of broadcast advertising, national and state office "overhead," and computer/website expenses. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals without permanent residency status to Victory 2008 are prohibited. *Federal law requires us to report the name, address, occupation, and employer of any contributor who gives more than $200 in an election cycle (for Compliance Fund contributions) or more than $200 in a calendar year (for RNC and state-party contributions).

Employer:
Full Name:
Contributor Signature:
Your Address:

Spouse's Name (if joint contribution):
Spouse's Signature:
Spouse's Occupation (if joint contribution):
Spouse's Employer:
Spouse's Address:

Q Check here if self-employed. May we also request your: Home Phone:
Work Phone:
Email:

What is the McCain-Palin Compliance Fund?
Contributions to the McCain-Palin Compliance Fund will be used solely for legal and accounting services to ensure compliance with federal law and not for campaign activities. Compliance Fund contributions may be used to pay for:
Broadcast advertising (up to 5 percent):
National and State office "overhead" expenses (payroll, utilities, etc.):
Computer/website equipment and maintenance;
Voting recounts; and
Other federal election law legal and accounting activities.
If these costs are not paid from the Compliance Fund, the McCain Campaign must use limited funds from the general-election campaign account for all of these expenses. Compliance Fund contributions are useful because they preserve 100% of campaign funds for media, mail, phones, and get-out-the-vote programs.
Paid for by McCain-Palin Victory 2008
A joint fundraising committee by and composed of the Republican National Committee, the Michigan Republican
Party, the Missouri Republican State Committee, the Ohio Republican Party State Central & Executive Committee, the
Republican Federal Committee of Pennsylvania, and the McCain-Palin Compliance Fund.

Laura said:
For a couple of days preceding Churkin's death, I had some really bizarre dreams with uncharacteristic violence and unpleasantness. Several others here did also. Whenever this sort of thing happens, I wonder if the HAARP array is being cranked up to send out signals that target susceptible individuals. Perhaps there is even some direct targeting? He was in New York, right? Nothing like a local cell tower to be set up to receive and amplify and triangulate the signals. Meanwhile, other people around the world can pick up errant signals and unpack them in various ways in their subconscious.

A few days before preceding his death - my dreams too was quite vivid; but not violent or uncharacteristic. But what was different was a clear feeling of foreboding and that some negative energies are around. I remember talking about it to my good friend; remarking that probably this is related to the Wave, and the weird weather around us now. I didn't really think of HAARP - but it does make sense. Last night however I did have an uncharacteristic dream - a sort of dream where all the scenes were very negative; and I was bearing the brunt of all the unpleasant situations in the dream.

Laura said:

I had a strange and disturbing dream shortly before Churkin's death as well, but it was concerning Trump. I was with Trump in my old neighborhood in Queens, in New York (Trump happens to be from Queens too) and we were driving or walking somewhere when I saw a fire in the distance. We noticed that the fire was growing and spreading rapidly in our direction, kind of like the effects of napalm. I thought our only chance for safety was to jump into some nearby trees and use the branches to propel us away from the fire. I called to Trump to do so and he seemed to be hesitant. I leapt for a tree branch and the dream ended.

On the subject of Churkin I agree with those who have said that he was likely murdered. The guy was a strong force of reason in the UN and I feared for him and Lavrov whenever it was news that Lavrov was coming to do something in New York; enemy territory.

As for the downing of the Russian plane carrying the Alexandrov Ensemble choir, sadly, I think that was intended as well. A conductor from the choir went to perform in Palmyra in Syria after it was liberated by the Russian military and the SAA (before Palmyra was re-taken again by ISIS) and the choir was on their way to perform in Latakia, Syria when their plane was destroyed. Though one can't be 100% certain without more information, it just seems too highly symbolic - not to mention an incredibly painful a blow to Russia - to have this cultural institution wiped out so tragically. Taken altogether, these events seem not only designed to 'silence' Russia on the world stage, but to break its spirit. Again and again we are reminded of the incredible strain and forbearance that Putin, his team, and all of Russia must be going through while they continue to counter the moves of the empire.

Ennio said:
I had a strange and disturbing dream shortly before Churkin's death as well, but it was concerning Trump. I was with Trump in my old neighborhood in Queens, in New York (Trump happens to be from Queens too) and we were driving or walking somewhere when I saw a fire in the distance.

Last weekend I had a dream with a childhood place and fire. I dreamt that a bomb went off in my school in Costa Rica (Anglo American school). I remember thinking that I didn't want to do anything with it.

The event actually took place in the past: A bomb went off in the American Cultural Center which was in front of my school back in the 80s. I remember that only a teacher or two got injured.

Ennio said:
Laura said:

I had a strange and disturbing dream shortly before Churkin's death as well, but it was concerning Trump. I was with Trump in my old neighborhood in Queens, in New York (Trump happens to be from Queens too) and we were driving or walking somewhere when I saw a fire in the distance. We noticed that the fire was growing and spreading rapidly in our direction, kind of like the effects of napalm. I thought our only chance for safety was to jump into some nearby trees and use the branches to propel us away from the fire. I called to Trump to do so and he seemed to be hesitant. I leapt for a tree branch and the dream ended.

On the subject of Churkin I agree with those who have said that he was likely murdered. The guy was a strong force of reason in the UN and I feared for him and Lavrov whenever it was news that Lavrov was coming to do something in New York; enemy territory.

As for the downing of the Russian plane carrying the Alexandrov Ensemble choir, sadly, I think that was intended as well. A conductor from the choir went to perform in Palmyra in Syria after it was liberated by the Russian military and the SAA (before Palmyra was re-taken again by ISIS) and the choir was on their way to perform in Latakia, Syria when their plane was destroyed. Though one can't be 100% certain without more information, it just seems too highly symbolic - not to mention an incredibly painful a blow to Russia - to have this cultural institution wiped out so tragically. Taken altogether, these events seem not only designed to 'silence' Russia on the world stage, but to break its spirit. Again and again we are reminded of the incredible strain and forbearance that Putin, his team, and all of Russia must be going through while they continue to counter the moves of the empire.

This makes me think of something that has been said before. Vladimir Putin is able to be a great leader partly because of the people he surrounds himself with. And while I know this probably means people we might not know and who're very close to him, I can't help but think that these key positions the world over are also part of this team he surrounds himself with.

Keeping a close eye at the UN and being able to convey this information "upstream" in a clear manner was one of the jobs that Churkin must have been entrusted with. It also speaks to the dirty desperation that some of the people that would be responsible for this are operating with.

It reminds me of that recent SOTT focus piece by Niall, there's a global conflict that is currently taking place, a world war and events such as these are its casualties. To all of us they may seem almost as coincidences, but when looking at the larger picture one can perceive a larger battle ground.

Laura said:

Well FWIW, HAARP was active. The article was dated 21st Feb, a day after the late Churkin's death - https://www.sott.net/article/343431-Artificial-auroras-created-and-studied-in-Alaska

Anchorage - This week at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) about a half dozen scientists are running experiments, including Chris Fallen, Assistant Research Professor with the University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute.

Over the course of four nights, Fallen has been attempting to create and study the artificial aurora.

"The more we understand about the artificial aurora, it helps us understand the natural aurora and vice versa," says Fallen.

Natural aurora occurs because high speed electrons hit the upper atmosphere and collide with gases there. The resulting light appears as aurora to the human eye and camera lens.

Fallen is trying reproduce that using radio waves from HAARP as the energy source. "We're accelerating the electrons with radio waves through processes that are not fully understood and those electrons are accelerated to high velocities and collide with the gases in the atmosphere and create air-glow in basically the same colors as the natural aurora."

Fallen says part of his scientific objective during this campaign is to clarify the best conditions in the ionosphere to create a relatively bright artificial aurora. The first two nights of the campaign were impacted by space weather. Fallen says it's rather windy from the solar wind and it led to "ionospheric absorption."

"The radio waves from HAARP are being absorbed in lower regions of the atmosphere," says Fallen. "So they're not getting up to the higher regions where these artificial aurora and long distance propagation occur."

Photographers in the area of Gakona might get the chance to photograph the artificial aurora if clear skies prevail.

This is the first HAARP experiment campaign for the Geophysical Institute. Fallen says there are scientists from UAF and across the country on site doing a variety of experiments.

Vulcan59 said:
Laura said:

Well FWIW, HAARP was active. The article was dated 21st Feb, a day after the late Churkin's death - https://www.sott.net/article/343431-Artificial-auroras-created-and-studied-in-Alaska

Anchorage - This week at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) about a half dozen scientists are running experiments, including Chris Fallen, Assistant Research Professor with the University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute.

Over the course of four nights, Fallen has been attempting to create and study the artificial aurora.

"The more we understand about the artificial aurora, it helps us understand the natural aurora and vice versa," says Fallen.

Natural aurora occurs because high speed electrons hit the upper atmosphere and collide with gases there. The resulting light appears as aurora to the human eye and camera lens.

Fallen is trying reproduce that using radio waves from HAARP as the energy source. "We're accelerating the electrons with radio waves through processes that are not fully understood and those electrons are accelerated to high velocities and collide with the gases in the atmosphere and create air-glow in basically the same colors as the natural aurora."

Fallen says part of his scientific objective during this campaign is to clarify the best conditions in the ionosphere to create a relatively bright artificial aurora. The first two nights of the campaign were impacted by space weather. Fallen says it's rather windy from the solar wind and it led to "ionospheric absorption."

"The radio waves from HAARP are being absorbed in lower regions of the atmosphere," says Fallen. "So they're not getting up to the higher regions where these artificial aurora and long distance propagation occur."

Photographers in the area of Gakona might get the chance to photograph the artificial aurora if clear skies prevail.

This is the first HAARP experiment campaign for the Geophysical Institute. Fallen says there are scientists from UAF and across the country on site doing a variety of experiments.

Thank you Vulcan59 for sharing the article, very interesting, i think Laura is right about HAARP thing, i remember also that a couple of days prior to Churkin's death i had some strong and violent dreams, unfortunately i can't remember what i dreamed, also i've noticed in myself these days a higher degree of susceptibility towards stress, in fact i've started doing more often EE in order to controll my emotions and expel the toxic ones.

Just for the record, the night of the news that Mr. Churkin had died, I couldn't sleep. After about 1.5 to 2 hours, I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. I drank some camomile tea and took some glycine under the tongue, but when I tried to go back to sleep, I still wasn't able to. After a while, I just got up and read SOTT starting around 3:30AM, and then the forum when done with SOTT. It was during that time that I read about his death.

I went to sleep for couple of hours around 9AM. Whenever this kind of HAARP (and the like) possibility has come up on the forum before, as often as anything else, I seem to be unable to sleep, rather than having violent/disturbing dreams, negative emotions, etc. FWIW.

SeekinTruth said:
Just for the record, the night of the news that Mr. Churkin had died, I couldn't sleep. After about 1.5 to 2 hours, I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. I drank some camomile tea and took some glycine under the tongue, but when I tried to go back to sleep, I still wasn't able to. After a while, I just got up and read SOTT starting around 3:30AM, and then the forum when done with SOTT. It was during that time that I read about his death.

I went to sleep for couple of hours around 9AM. Whenever this kind of HAARP (and the like) possibility has come up on the forum before, as often as anything else, I seem to be unable to sleep, rather than having violent/disturbing dreams, negative emotions, etc. FWIW.

Friday night I was unable to sleep, it was 5 o'clock in the morning and I did not sleep one second. Something strange because in the last months I really sleep very well.

Also when I read in my bed before going to sleep lately I felt movements, like "my cat is there" but when I look there was no cat at all. Almost 2 or 3 nights lately I felt this. It is not something scary just "who is there or what is it?". I will start to write nights I am suffering of insomnia or movements on my bed.

Back
Top Bottom