Men's Health

Ok, take care.

It's a bit crazy that you are suffering from this at 40. 😞 Did they say why / how or is it one of those things that "just happens and you have to deal with it"?

They just say, “We don’t know what causes testicular cancer”. Surprising really that they don’t at least blame it on something.

Most men who get it are between 18-35 so I’m actually getting it a little late.

[added: actually, you can get it at any age, but it’s the most common cancer in men in that age range]

You are going to be on my thoughts T.C everything will be fine! I think this should apply to any of us to always pay attention for every change that we may see and feel, specially in that area.
Surgery for testicular cancer most of the time results on a positive outcome, and majority of the time will be no worries after. Many hugs to you! Stay positive :-)

Arnica 30c and Calendula 30c take one granule twice a day, best separated by at least 10 minutes - at least 30 minutes away from meals, coffee or tea - for 5 days starting one day before the surgery.
I would definitely take Arnica and Calendula, @T.C. and if you can lay your hands on some bromelain, which is an anti-swelling agent, that wouldn't hurt either, OSIT.
What is bromelain used to treat? In the medical world, this fascinating compound has traditionally been used as a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling agent. Research have also shown that it has fibrinolytic, antiedematous and antithrombotic properties, meaning it helps prevent blood clots, edema and swelling.

In the past, this enzyme was also used as a meat tenderizer, reason being it helps to soothe and relax tense, inflamed muscles and connective tissue. Additionally, recent studies have found evidence that this enzyme may stop lung metastasis, which suggests that bromelain can be used to treat a wide variety of diseases, potentially including cancer.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug2:

Arnica 30c and Calendula 30c take one granule twice a day, best separated by at least 10 minutes - at least 30 minutes away from meals, coffee or tea - for 5 days starting one day before the surgery.
As someone mentioned in the UK - Helios pharmacy is the best and can deliver it fast to your address. You can order from their website.

Thanks Z. I’ve looked at the site. Do you mean this range of products?

I would definitely take Arnica and Calendula, @T.C. and if you can lay your hands on some bromelain, which is an anti-swelling agent, that wouldn't hurt either, OSIT.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug2:

Thanks, Gwenllian. My quercetin gummies contain 200mg of bromelain and I take two gummies per day, so that should be good. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Z. I’ve looked at the site. Do you mean this range of products?

Yeah - you can just go on remedy finder - chose the remedy - then best chose soft tablets that dissolve under the tongue.
The smallest drum like 2 or 4g will be enough for your surgery unless you want to have stash at home in case of injuries. There is no expiry date really.
Arnica will prevent bruising and swelling while calendula will promote wound healing and prevent infection.

They just say, “We don’t know what causes testicular cancer”.
I think this can be applied to any cancer.
Yes you can find causative relation with practically anything from carbs, smoking, toxic chemicals etc but I guess as long as the spiritual component (ie psyche and processing of emotions) is out of the equation the cause of cancer will be unknown.
Well unless you are mRNA jabbed.

Tbh, I think just catching covid or getting the spike proteins from someone who’s jabbed can cause pretty serious issues, too.

I’ve had covid. I wouldn’t be surprised if it had something to do with my testicular issue.
Not so sure about this.

If this is true we are all doomed, as there is nothing we can do about it. So i prefer to believe it is not true.
I guess time will tell.

I think the issue is not Covid virus per se, because it is not onco virus as far as i know.
Also I think the jabbed can shed only spike protein which as far as i know is not cancerogenic.

The problem AFAIK- is the mRNA injected in the body - switching off so called gate keeper gene, which usually keeps cancer in check.
Well at least that is the way I understand it.

Tbh, I think just catching covid or getting the spike proteins from someone who’s jabbed can cause pretty serious issues, too.
If this is true we are all doomed, as there is nothing we can do about it. So i prefer to believe it is not true.
I guess time will tell.

I think the way the Cs answered to this, it is the best to assume that yes, we are doomed in that sense, the difference between a jabbed person and a person who is not, would be that they can replicate the protein within their bodies, and a person who gets covid might not, at least the same way, and might recover better, other than that, they are many similarities. It’s better to treat oneself and assume as if we were “vaxxed” even if the effects aren’t the same or just very mild.

I think the way the Cs answered to this, it is the best to assume that yes, we are doomed in that sense, the difference between a jabbed person and a person who is not, would be that they can replicate the protein within their bodies, and a person who gets covid might not, at least the same way, and might recover better, other than that, they are many similarities. It’s better to treat oneself and assume as if we were “vaxxed” even if the effects aren’t the same or just very mild.
I think you are talking about spike protein which is different from the notion that COVID infection causes cancer which is what we are talking about.

Late to your thread @T.C. Once again cancer rears its ugly head in the Fellowship, and once again we are called to arms as warriors, to hold our brother in our thoughts and prayers, praying for the best possible outcome.
I've been personally blessed by my brothers and sisters through all of my health issues, so now I can once more give back the love and support that was given to me. Hang in there bro. We got your back. :hug:
FWIW:cool::cool2:

They just say, “We don’t know what causes testicular cancer”. Surprising really that they don’t at least blame it on something.

Most men who get it are between 18-35 so I’m actually getting it a little late.

[added: actually, you can get it at any age, but it’s the most common cancer in men in that age range]
Indeed. I was 55 when I got it, so even later than you, TC

Back
Top Bottom