2018 Crop Circles

Here that one is:

DJI_0313-2.jpg

Here that one is:

DJI_0313-2.jpg
Definitely not genuine. The overlapping 'fins' are not consistent in shape or size or the way they inter-lap with each other , nor are the outer 'petals' positioning convincing. Very clunky.
Hoaxers either messed up so filled in most of the crop-circle to hide mistakes - or they think a 'less-is-more' patterned approach makes its genuine-ness more convincing with the (not-so) subtleties of the "wavy-effect" flattened crop-lay.

No feeling!

Definitely not genuine. The overlapping 'fins' are not consistent in shape or size or the way they inter-lap with each other , nor are the outer 'petals' positioning convincing. Very clunky.

I noticed that too. It lacks the symmetry that's present in the real ones and the whole thing overall looks and feels 'off'

I noticed that too. It lacks the symmetry that's present in the real ones and the whole thing overall looks and feels 'off'
Indeed.
This just in:

Hard to analyse properly in its over-head entirety because of the angled drone shots and/or sun-glare, but I'd say looking at the close-up shots it has that same 'off' feel again. Some of the circles look iffy (I don't know why because round circles should be quite easy to perfect). However, I do think this one is quite nicely done for a man-made CC... I'd even go as far as to say it has 'feeling'.

I'm curious as to whether there is a link between crop circles and cymatics, using 432hz (it's bitten me, this one!), the location being a tonoscope? Sorry if it's been covered before, or if it's just a really dumb question.

Back
Top Bottom