07/03/2020 trump speech

I have just seen parts of his speech, but based on what I heard him say he certainly made it clear where he and his administration stand regarding the radical leftist movement – they are very much against it.

If you ignore the usual "the greatest nation on Earth" sales pitches, you can notice that he's close to Putin in his conviction to protect the traditional values of his country. In this clip below he really "pulls on every patriotic string" there is, but I don't see it as a bad thing...I think that he knows the seriousness of the situation, like "if we loose this time, there's no coming back...ever", and he really needs to wake people up now.

He has made it clear where he stands, now it remains to be seen how many Americans support his views. I really do hope that 'his side' will win, not because it's the perfect outcome, but because if he looses...things will for sure get even worse than they are now. I'm used to think of American politics as a charade and a big show, where everyone says and does things just for appearances and to get re-elected, but this time I do think that there's much more at stake.

This speech is Trump's declaration of war against the forces of darkness. It needs to be heard by all freedom loving people. The silent majority can no longer be silent.

Here are my favorites.

This attack on our liberty, our magnificent liberty must be stopped and it will be stopped very quickly. We will expose this dangerous movement, protect our nation’s children from this radical assault, and preserve our beloved American way of life. In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished. It’s not going to happen to us.

Our opponents would tear apart the very documents that Martin Luther King used to express his dream and the ideas that were the foundation of the righteous movement for Civil Rights. They would tear down the beliefs, culture and identity, that have made America the most vibrant and tolerant society in the history of the earth. My fellow Americans, it is time to speak up loudly and strongly and powerfully and defend the integrity of our country.

In toppling the heroes of 1776, they seek to dissolve the bonds of love and loyalty that we feel for our country and that we feel for each other. Their goal is not a better America, their goal is to end America. In its place, they want power for themselves, but just as patriots did in centuries past, the American people will stand in their way and we will win and win quickly and with great dignity. We will never let them rip America’s heroes from our monuments or from our hearts.

Do you really think that Trump is a Savior?
No, I don't think of him as a savior. I think he is someone that loves this country and the people, thinks it is worth fighting for. He very bravely stepped up to the plate to try to stop some nonsense because no one else was going to do so. He probably put his (and his family's) life at great risk by doing it. He had a pretty good life before, didn't he? He threw all that away to do this. He put a big monkey wrench in the PTB's gears to get WW3 going. That's my take, anyway.
I always found him to be an interesting character. Never saw his TV show. But now, after all this, I have a lot of respect for him. I see here an enormous personal sacrifice made to help the country and world. Maybe I'm wrong. I have no way of knowing what goes on in his head, but this is what it looks like to me.

At 1.48
He says something about an “evil institution that has plagued humanity for thousands of years.”
I don’t understand the literal context of this statement Or the structure of the sentences.
Does anyone else get this?
Several possibilities come to mind. Hard to say as I don't know what is in his head. My first thought was that he was referring to the ancient Snake-Brotherhood type of stuff, or even the control system behind that. The book The Gods of Eden deals with this subject. "Plagued humanity" might be suggestive that the evil institution is in some way different to human?

Here is a passage from Ephesians that I think refers to this control system:
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes.
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed.

How interesting that we are there admonished to stand firm with the belt of TRUTH around our waist. Thank you SOTT for helping to get the truth out.

At 1.48
He says something about an “evil institution that has plagued humanity for thousands of years.”
I don’t understand the literal context of this statement Or the structure of the sentences.
I'd say there's various historical records across cultures documenting rulers that seek to derive power by evil. We might say they're at least thousands of years old (and likely much more).

At 1.48
I'd say there's various historical records across cultures documenting rulers that seek to derive power by evil. We might say they're at least thousands of years old (and likely much more).
From the context, the "evil institution" could be slavery itself:
They would tear down the principles that propelled the abolition of slavery in America and, ultimately, around the world, ending an evil institution that had plagued humanity for thousands and thousands of years.

Back
Top Bottom