13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: by Morin, Amy

I think it simply means being added to someone else's work. A quilt is made of of patches of fabric that are sewn together.
Maybe applying or joining a ’trend’ imposed by a hierarchical superior without being specifically instructed to do that, just for keeping or gaining a real or worse imagined cozy spot of peceived privilege no matter how temporary it may be.

Thank you for sharing this list, a great digest on the principles needed to become stronger, and assess our weaknesses. As a side note, the book is available in many languages too : French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Hindi, from what I saw.

This is the edited file. I really appreciate the feedback and if there are more errors please let me know.

This book was such a great help for me to help see myself more clearly. I new it would be helpful to my family as they struggle with this manufactured fear and hysteria, so it was a win/win for them and for this forum. While doing the outline I noticed that many of the mental strengths were associated with the elimination of fear. That was the pivotal message that I new my family needed to understand. The elimination of fear is what I had learned form the C's and this forum, so this is the basic message that we are all sharing on this forum. Much love. 😍

Attachments

• Mental Health.docx
    57.6 KB · Views: 32
Thank you so much.

This book is a quick read. I found it extremely helpful guide for me during these stressful times. It exposed a few of my hidden mental flaws. I read the out outline below every day so to help keep me weeding out my poor behavior. I hope this is helpful for others.

Morin, Amy. 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success Kindle Edition​

Kindle unlimited

Amazon.com

My unpolished outline:____________________________________________________________________________

What is mental health:
  • Thoughts—Identifying irrational thoughts and replacing them with more realistic thoughts.
  • Behaviors—Behaving in a positive manner despite the circumstances.
  • Emotions—Controlling your emotions so your emotions do not control you.
  • By frequently exerting you positive/rational will over negative thoughts/behavior/emotions the more positive/rational your thoughts/behavior/emotions will become.
Signs of mental strength:
  • Do not act like a drill sergeant but more like a friend/parent/companion.
  • Do not ignore emotions but understands emotions.
  • Do not treat the body like a machine but treats it like a loved-3-year-old child.
  • Does not mean your self-reliant or self-sufficient but rather competent enough to ask/accept help.
  • Is not being love and light but rational and realistic.
  • Is not focused on being happy but strives towards full potential.
  • Knows that happiness is what you give to others and contentment is what you give to yourself.
Benefits of Mental Strength:
  • Resilience to Stress
  • Improved Life Satisfaction
  • Enhanced Performance

Back
Top Bottom