2017 Crop Circles

romochar said:
To:SummerLite - in my undestanding:

DAAT is always missing because it is the 11th sephorot. That of hidden knowledge, only acquired by very few kabbalists.

Very interesting, its there but hidden. Thanks romochar.

Here is Laura's Tree of Life:

book-3-ch-27-pg-3223.jpg

I tend to think of the Tree of Life as coming from the same geometry as other "sacred" geometry like the Enneagram, Magen David, Sri Yantra, Wheel of Life, Llull's wheels and things various people do with a cuboctahedron. This tree of life crop circle does have some interpenetrating triangles like you find with the Magen David, Sri Yantra and projections of a cuboctahedron. Here's what I think of as the actual geometry:

10262013_775666652466286_6598460957319489612_n.jpg

The crop circle like the actual geometry seems to have big and small interpenetrating triangles. The actual geometry (F4 root lattice math-wise) is symmetrical so I could see why turning the tree of life upside down is a possibility. Sacred geometry in general for me seems like a distortion of actual geometry for tree, wheel, etc. symbolism reasons. There's a generic information theory used where something like inward-outward can get used for various things like personality (the Canadian Capability Snapshot model uses inward-outward); spirituality (inward contracting STS vs outward expanding STO); or physics (Kaluza-Klein internal symmetry space vs outer space).

Daat is considered to be where all ten sephirot unite; it's like the Enneagram 9th aka the origin (the 9th being the left-right middle for the 4th Way Enneagram; the center for the Celtic Enneagram; and the left-right average center for the 9s in the geometry above). It's also kind of the 9th triangle in the center of the Sri Yantra (the actual geometry above has only 8 triangles via 4 interpenetrating pairs). I think of that 9th triangle as the 3-dim spacelike part of F4's 4-dim root lattice aka the SN, JP, FT MBTI scales personality-wise.

Bluelamp said:
Here is Laura's Tree of Life...

...The actual geometry (F4 root lattice math-wise) is symmetrical so I could see why turning the tree of life upside down is a possibility.

Thank you for sharing Bluelamp :)

Densities were exactly what I was mulling over -

image.jpg

Cheers

J

gdpetti said:
New one looking rather nice: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/cleyhill/cleyhill2017a.html

That one is VERY nice. Kinda coincidental because I bought something a week or so ago that has that "image" inside it. Also interesting that it's my deceased Aunt's birthday and I was thinking about her yesterday (she and I had the same name though I wasn't named after her).

gdpetti said:
New one looking rather nice: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/cleyhill/cleyhill2017a.htm

Here it is:

cropcircle.jpg

That looks beautiful but what's with the curly pattern around the central geometric figure? Makes it look like a doily.

gdpetti said:
New one looking rather nice: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/cleyhill/cleyhill2017a.html

It is really beautiful. When i saw it, first what came to my mind is the word - completion. But that is probably just my imagination. :)

He(It) is really beautiful, there is a number 12: 12 faces all in all on the forms of pyramids, 12 small circles and 12 big circles by counting those from the outside.
Just a remark.

Beau said:
gdpetti said:
New one looking rather nice: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/cleyhill/cleyhill2017a.htm

Here it is:

cropcircle.jpg

I saw this yesterday and it made me think of several things that might be completely unrelated. I have been discussing with friends the way to live (so to speak).

We had concluded that at certain levels you should be able to create a crystallized solid structure that should reside within a flexible and adaptable one. Certain values should be solid but you should also be able to adapt and change as the situation arises. And I remember thinking about how to create a graphical representation of this and then this shows up.

A crystallized structure of cubes and pyramids, almost like a crystal with sharp edges; living within what looks like a very smooth and flexible "pillow" looking thing.

But then... it also made me think of a network, connected with so many different cycles and dualities on its perifery, but creating something solid and unchangeable at its center by being connected. Like a crystal network :) that is solid but because of the flexibility and diversity of its components.

It's very beautiful, hope any of what I said makes any sense :)

Alejo:

We had concluded that at certain levels you should be able to create a crystallized solid structure that should reside within a flexible and adaptable one. Certain values should be solid but you should also be able to adapt and change as the situation arises. And I remember thinking about how to create a graphical representation of this and then this shows up.

A crystallized structure of cubes and pyramids, almost like a crystal with sharp edges; living within what looks like a very smooth and flexible "pillow" looking thing.

That makes good sense and could be applied to this CC.

My associations for this crop circle. It is flowery like a doily. The inner triangle (going down) is divided into 4 pyramids clustered together that can be seen in 3D. This reminded me of a small network of pyramid shapes I once saw that could be purchased and used for different purposes. Came out when "pyramid power" hit it big.

The inner, 6 pointed star is what is refereed to as the Merkaba also, I believe. Laura once asked the C's about this configuration for advancement and they dismissed it. Looking at the meaning of Merkaba (from Wikileaks) the configuration, with modern day properties isn't mentioned. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah_mysticism

The numbers 12, 6 and 3 are emphasized. This CC is very clean and symmetrical. Inside the center triangle is a 6 sided 3D cube. I'm trying to make this into a connection with a quantum leap which is depicted by 3d cube shape (wishful thinking perhaps). Then a tesseract popped up.

"Tesseract"
In geometry, the tesseract is the four-dimensional analog of the cube; the tesseract is to the cube as the cube is to the square. Just as the surface of the cube consists of six square faces, the hypersurface of the tesseract consists of eight cubical cells. The tesseract is one of the six convex regular 4-polytopes.

Tesseract: Don't know if there is any connection here at all but its a cool animation.

Attachments

• 240px-Tesseract.gif
    240px-Tesseract.gif
    791.2 KB · Views: 135
A quick crop circle for all. This is a parametric pyramid arrangement with what looks to be multiple levels of type ‘K’ spectrum's of energy. Had to chime in on it, enjoy, Haiku …

Attachments

• 07202017_1b.jpg
    07202017_1b.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 101
  • 07202017_1a.jpg
    07202017_1a.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 07202017_1_3D.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom