2018 Crop Circles

Very possible that this one is man-made, the form is quite reduced.

But look at this complexity in expression. This Merkaba symbol (if I'm not mistaken ) is from Apr 26, 2018.

Very possible that this one is man-made, the form is quite reduced.

But look at this complexity in expression. This Merkaba symbol (if I'm not mistaken ) is from Apr 26, 2018.

Interesting... If thats a ghost-circle from July 18th 2017 crop-circle, then its very stark! Crop Circle at Cley Hill, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 18th July 2017

The field looks the same (though the tram-lines are closer together).
I cant find anything else on it. Going by the tree foliage it definitely looks to have been taken from late April of this year.

Buckland Down, Nr Cerne Abbas, Dorset. Reported 26th May. 2018

bucklanddown2018d.jpg

bucklanddown2018a.jpg

bucklanddown2018c.jpg

Looks very 'boyz from Bristol' man-made. The whole thing looks off-keel. Even the circles look a bit wonky - and they should be easy! The design itself speaks nothing to me. Its hollow and empty - the work of pedestrian-level 2d atheists.

You definitely don't get that sudden indrawn breath that you get when you see the genuine thing with this one. Bit of a blot on the wonderful English landscape.

You definitely don't get that sudden indrawn breath that you get when you see the genuine thing with this one. Bit of a blot on the wonderful English landscape.

Yep, just not the same. Lack's the true quality of still being alive as to looking matted dead.
DJI_0201.jpg

Apologies for posting an oldie but I still reckon the boyz from Bristol hit their high watermark with this one :-)

View attachment 26790

Actually quite neat and tidily done, though the lettering a little 'off'. Clearly a shout-out honoring The Lady herself, Lol!

Here's quite a good watch by Richard D Hall.

I find a couple assumptions here and there regards complex crop circles being mostly 'man-made' because they are more "mechanical" in design and show board-marks... However, given the part on John Lundberg, for example, and his 'CircleMakers.org' website (approx 40.00 mins in) tied with possible MI5 connections, I'm inclined to believe much of the disinfo program is to make genuine crop circles appear to be man-made via deliberately leaving evidence of board-mark 'stomping' before anyone else arrives at the seen - made all the more possible given MI5 help/involvement and their subsequent links with the military of which a very strong presence in prime crop circle country (Wiltshire particularly) - and no doubt having access to high-tech capability to when a crop-circle is in the process of being formed and therefor the advantage to always being the first to know its location.

(FWIW I personally believe the very impressive 2001 Milk Hill 'Galaxy' formation (30.20 mins) is in fact man-made... The relationship and spacing of circles don't seem quite perfect enough to me even when taking in consideration any dips in the landscape)

(FWIW I personally believe the very impressive 2001 Milk Hill 'Galaxy' formation (30.20 mins) is in fact man-made... The relationship and spacing of circles don't seem quite perfect enough to me even when taking in consideration any dips in the landscape)
I don't think so. Those displacements look more like deliberate shaping than like mistakes or imperfect construction. As far as i know this was the largest crop circle ever and i think it would be a lot of work for people to do.

I don't think so. Those displacements look more like deliberate shaping than like mistakes or imperfect construction. As far as i know this was the largest crop circle ever and i think it would be a lot of work for people to do.
Yes, it is the largest crop-circle ever to date... But enough people could pull it off.
I do hope you're right though.

Back
Top Bottom