2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Mailgate:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Postal Service is warning states coast to coast that it cannot guarantee all ballots cast by mail for the November election will arrive in time to be counted, even if mailed by state deadlines, raising the possibility that millions of voters could be disenfranchised.

Voters and lawmakers in several states are also complaining that some curbside mail collection boxes are being removed.

How USPS policies and the pandemic could create mail-in voting 'perfect storm'
Aug 15, 2020

I've now watched 45min of that documentary by Millie Weaver. Wow, agree with @herondancer , there's so much information and details, that it's hard to keep track of it while watching, but this appears to be a rare case of a real bombshell expose. The two whistleblowers appearing seem legitimate, and what they are telling - naming names and all – is very damning.

Her arrest doesn't bode well, and I saw one comment on YT saying that the whistleblower lady (Tore) has also been detained, not sure if it's true.

If and when the usual happens, that is, the video on YT is taken down, you can find it on Lbry here:

Okay, I've now completed watching this. A lot to digest. Some of the things the two WB:s say sound illogical or too complex, or maybe I'm just too dense to understand. Among many things, the one that caught my attention the most was how they described the simultaneous push for Killary and Trump. If I interpreted correctly what they were saying, there was basically two factions inside the 'deep state': one faction wanted Killary to be elected, and the other one had a scheme where they wanted Trump elected, but with preparations (e.g. Cambridge analytica) in place so that they could impeach him for collution with Russia. This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me – what would be the point of that, to get Mike Pence in power?

Although very interesting, I remain slightly sceptic about the sincerity of the individuals talking in this documentary. Mainly because what I mentioned above – especially the lady WB Tore talked quite fast, presenting many tangents, but either my brain was too slow to completely understand the logic, or the 'crumbs' were purposefully not followed to completion.

A new thread was started for this documentary ShadowGate. I made a comment there after watching, its a BOMBSHELL! We've seen bits and pieces of this come out over the years. Its grown into a massive, thousand armed, tentacled monster. Apparently her husband was arrested also. She wasn't arrested by a swat team though. You can see that in her home video.

Although very interesting, I remain slightly sceptic about the sincerity of the individuals talking in this documentary. Mainly because what I mentioned above – especially the lady WB Tore talked quite fast, presenting many tangents, but either my brain was too slow to completely understand the logic, or the 'crumbs' were purposefully not followed to completion.

It's hard to say. The WB are very compelling, but again this could be an (unwitting?) limited hangout. Still, any peek under the covers of the Deep State is welcome. It's the sorting out fact and fiction that takes time. Something to keep an eye on. Alex of course, is all over it. Tore who is one of the interviewees, is not arrested, but has had her twitter account has been suspended. AJ interviews her here, after news of the arrest broke.

Harris and Biden make their first appearance as Democratic running mates. YCMTSU!

Deep state controlled media circus review!

Michelle Obama delivers scathing indictment of Trump at the 2020 DNC
Aug. 17, 2020 Snip: Alex Seitz-WaldAlex Seitz-Wald is senior digital politics reporter for NBC News. (7-8 minutes)
A slate of anti-Trump former GOP officeholders also made appearances and blasted the president.
WASHINGTON — Michelle Obama delivered a scathing indictment of President Donald Trump policies and character Monday on the first night of the all-virtual Democratic National Convention.

Coming at the end of a jam-packed two-hour program that whirled through the coronavirus crisis, racial justice and economic woes, Obama began by acknowledging Americans' weariness with the current state of affairs.

"I know a lot of folks are reluctant to tune into a political convention right now or to politics in general. Believe me, I get that," she said. "You know I hate politics."

But the former first lady, who has never entertained calls to run for office despite being one of the most popular women in the world, said now is no time to check out'

"If you think things cannot possibly get worse, trust me, they can, and they will if we don't make a change in this election," she said.

Obama said Trump "is clearly in over his head" in handling the coronavirus crisis despite ample time to catch up, adding that "you simply cannot fake your way through this job."

"Whenever we look to this White House for some leadership or consolation or any semblance of steadiness, what we get instead is chaos, division, and a total and utter lack of empathy," she said. "We know that what's going on in this country is just not right."

The former first lady warned Trump would do everything he could to stay in power and that the only way to to stop him was to commit to vote him out in overwhelming numbers.

"We've got to be willing to stand in line all night if we have to," Obama said. "We have got to vote for Joe Biden like our lives depend on it."

Speaking before her, Bernie Sanders made similar appeal, focused not on the politically weary but the politically active people who supported him. He subtly invoking his own Jewish family's experience in the Holocaust warn that Trump is trying to destroy democracy.

Related, false idols and players of the Z-agenda

Apparently, Trump bought a bunch of ads for his campaign on Youtube, first page no less. I thought Google attentively censored Trump.

I find these to be pretty good, they range from effectively portraying how bizarre the MSM news is, to hilariously exaggerating Biden's cognitive decline.

Unfortunately, I need to make a correction on AOC. Apparently this is DNC protocol which I've just learned by reading the replies.

@AOC
https://twitter.com/lauragalanwells
It’s ceremonial, and the procedure of every DNC - they “nominate” nominees with 300+ delegates, then “second” each. Then there’s a roll call, and delegate donation, with Biden announced as the candidate. AOC was honored with “seconding” the nomination for Bernie.

I think that the majority of Americans approve this ❤

If Trump wins re-election in November, the US will experience a wave of mass left-wing violence, rioting and looting much worse than what we've already experienced so far.

I agree, I also think this leftist violence will also be inspired by funding from ‘insert your pick of satanic billionaire here’.

Back
Top Bottom