2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

BREAKING: Joe Biden is the Subject of Federal Criminal Investigation Into His Role in Spygate and Activities in Ukraine​

Joe Biden is now the subject of an active federal criminal investigation into his role in the CI probe directed at Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Recall, Joe Biden was in a January 5, 2017 secret Oval Office meeting discussing General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Kislyak with Obama, Yates, Comey, Rice and Brennan and 7 days later he sought to unmask Flynn.

Then-Vice President Joe Biden sought to unmask General Flynn on January 12, 2017 — the same day David Ignatius published his WaPo article about Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

The criminal investigation into Biden also includes his activities in the Ukraine.

TRENDING: President Trump Authorizes Total Declassification of All Documents Related to Spygate, Hillary Email Scandal - WITH NO REDACTIONS

“Ukrainian witnesses are cooperating,” says Paul Sperry.
House investigators on Tuesday joined the Senate in asking the FBI to look into the Biden’s criminal history.
President Trump on Wednesday accused Biden, Hillary and Obama of leading a “treasonous plot” and said Biden shouldn’t even be allowed to run for president.

READ MORE

Yeah, it does feel like nothing significant will happen before the election, or probably even after. I'd love to be wrong though. But look what Trump and his few allies are up against - the CIA, FBI, other "Swampers". I'll believe it when I see it. I'd love to see it, but it just feels a bit like wishful thinking to anticipate a big arrest of those guilty parties.

I missed most of the debate but the last 25 minutes told most of the story anyway, I think. Pense did very well, and Harris dodged every question.

I was sorry to see that fly on Pences head, so sad and distracting. Images of the fly on Clintons nose came back from the last debates and I hoped it wasn't a bad omen. I actually thought it was a good time to have an earpiece so he could be told about it.

Not much has been said about it yet thankfully. But Lionel did mention it. He really cracks me up, so funny. I enjoy what he writes more then his videos which can ramble on with his dramatics and I lose patience.
Some good comments:

Last edited:
So, the next presidential debate may not happen if there aren't more changes. I'm glad Trump backed out, and of course we know nothing of substance would likely come of it anyway.

BREAKING: President Trump Announces He Will Not Participate in Next Debate After Presidential Debate Commission Changes Next Debate Format to Virtual to Help Joe Biden (VIDEO)​

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/breaking-second-presidential-debate-will-be-virtual

The second presidential debate between President Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will be virtual, the Commission for Presidential Debates announced early Thursday morning.
The change comes after President Trump tested positive for the coronavirus late last week. However, Trump was quick Thursday morning to say he would not participate in a virtual debate.
"I'm not going to waste my time on a virtual debate. It’s not what debating is all about," Trump reportedly said on the Fox Business Channel. "It’s ridiculous."
The commission, citing a need to "protect the health and safety of all involved," says the event will be a town hall style meeting with Trump and Biden participating from remote locations.
The debate remains scheduled for Oct. 15 at Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, in Miami, Florida. It will be moderated by C-SPAN's Steve Scully.

1602172047049.png

VP Debate Post-Mortem: Pence Trounces "Gaffe Machine" Harris

Summary (of the nine discussion topics):

1. COVID Response - Pence won - a body-blow slamming Kamala on vaccines: "stop playing politics with people's lives."
2. Health Of Candidates - Tie - neither candidate answered but if we had to pick, Pence shaded it as Kamala discussed herself.
3. The Economy - Pence won - the vice-president crushed Harris on Biden taxes (briefly silencing her over Trump tax cut repeal).
4. Climate Change - Pence won - perhaps surprisingly but Harris was unable to recover from being cornered on her sponsorship of the Green New Deal
5. China - Pence won - Harris facts all over the place and Pence closed with Biden's "cheerleading" for China.
6. Foreign Relations - Tie - both candidates parried each other's running mate's performance
7. The Supreme Court - Pence won - Harris refused to answer the question of packing the court and Pence was frank about being "pro-life."
8. Racial Justice - Pence won - again rather stunningly, Pence crushed Harris on misleading quotes and soundbites
9. Transfer Of Power - Pence won - while Harris went "vote now", Pence reminded the audience that Harris party spent the last four years trying to overturn the previous election

The article includes debate clips, other video evidence, tweets, analysis, etc. It's not simply the author's score sheet.

Well it kinda looks like the deep state out maneuvered president Trump once again. I doubt Trump preparing Gitmo for guests is gonna do a whole lotta good if our judicial system and it's enforcement is pretty much in a state of paralysis. Wray says he won't resign and now a FBI possible false flag with the Michigan's Gov. This would seem to tie Trump's hands on pushing Wray out the door not to mention further draining of the swamp. How does this man keep on ticking, l haven't a clue other than a couple pints of Ceasur's blood.

CROSSFIRE HURRICANE

Rep. Collins Calls on FBI Director to Resign

September 30, 2020 10:31, Last Updated: September 30, 2020 17:44

FBI Claims It Foiled Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor

Dan Crenshaw is a former Navy SEAL and Congressman for Texas's 2nd congressional district.
He posts a lot of info on Facebook, and he just put this up a few minutes ago.
Now, some of the comments were interesting, one pointing out that with only 26 days before the "Election" date, it's not that they can get rid of Trump now, but they have to have this in place, to get rid of Biden...so they can put Kamala in office.

1602194078716.png
1602194479312.png

Dan Crenshaw is a former Navy SEAL and Congressman for Texas's 2nd congressional district.
Now, some of the comments were interesting, one pointing out that with only 26 days before the "Election" date, it's not that they can get rid of Trump now, but they have to have this in place, to get rid of Biden...so they can put Kamala in office.

View attachment 39333
View attachment 39334
That's exactly what I thought when I read about it.

View attachment 39333
View attachment 39334

The amount of gaslighting and wishful thinking is astounding. It takes a strong will and mind to gracefully parry that kind of energy.

Back
Top Bottom