2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

‘Who said she had our vote?’ Liberals OUTRAGED that undecided black voters won’t automatically back Kamala Harris​

The liberal commentariat on Twitter was outraged. Rather than expressing their opinion, one commenter suggested that these women “either need attention or are auditioning for something.” Another man chimed in to claim that “the lack of critical thinking about this particular election by these women is mind boggling,” implying that the smartest choice somehow is to vote for a candidate they disagree with.

Others simply accused them of being “privileged.”

Covid-19 infecting our DREAMS, says study – and researchers claim it hints at ‘some form of SHARED MINDSCAPE’​

1603680313669.png

Many of us consider it a living nightmare and, now, new research proves the Covid-19 pandemic is invading our dreams too. Moreover, it concludes that the similar themes of its test subjects’ dreams point to a “shared” mindscape.
Researchers in Finland used artificial intelligence (AI) to analyze the recent dreams of several hundred people, details of which had been recorded on a database. They found that Covid-19 had ‘infected’ over half the dreams that the participants described as ‘bad’. The resulting paper, titled ‘Pandemic Dreams: Network Analysis of Dream Content During the COVID-19 Lockdown’, was published on the online open-access journal Frontiers in Psychology.
To carry out their study, the researchers crowdsourced sleep and stress data from a pool of some 4,000 participants during the sixth week of lockdown in Finland, 800 of whom also gave detailed information about and descriptions of their dreams.
“The results allowed us to speculate that dreaming in extreme circumstances reveals shared visual imagery and memory traces, and, in this way, dreams can indicate some form of shared mindscape across individuals,”said lead author Dr. Anu-Katriina Pesonen, head of the Sleep & Mind Research Group at the University of Helsinki.

is this real, what is going on. From Biden mouth. It must be fake;:scared:

As I Said, the democrate are doing everything in there power to give the election to Trump. Must be a divine intervention.

Some main points in this video

Killary, Biden, Brennan will be brought up on treason charges, and the information will explode world wide.
Seal Team 6, the information is in the congress and has been verified by General Flynn.
Indictments coming before the end of the month. Will be in the mainstream media

Let's 'wait and see'

Killary, Biden, Brennan will be brought up on treason charges, and the information will explode world wide.
Seal Team 6, the information is in the congress and has been verified by General Flynn.
Indictments coming before the end of the month. Will be in the mainstream media
That was interesting. Wouldn't it be wonderful if true. He speaks of NESARA which really pulled people in years ago. I wrote that off as a hoax at the time. A dream that gave people hope. I had a friend that maxed out her credit cards thinking it would be wiped clean, didn't happen. I've been wondering about Seal Team 6, the video with the x-CIA guy Perret. Nothing more has come out on that as far as I know so I thought it was likely a hoax. This clone stuff has been popping up again, I wonder if there is any truth to that, seems to fantastic. Maybe that would be a good question for the C's.

There have been so many surprises happening lately, I have to remind myself, we really don't know whats going to happen. We can prepare with things that seem like good ideas, as the C's say but really we just don't know. Maybe it will be way more interesting then we have imagined or only what we've thought in the realm of possibilities, a little more or less.

i doubt any will be brought to trial ... mean while lets have a fair election...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
from zero hedge ...
In Bizarre Freudian Slip, Biden Brags About Assembling "Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization In History"

Then Biden touted his 'voter fraud' organization:
( zero hedge excerpt ) Biden speaking . . . .

"Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together — and you’d [sic] guys, did it for our, the president Obama’s administration, before this — we have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re gonna challenge it, and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s gonna overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot."
In Bizarre Freudian Slip, Biden Brags About Assembling "Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization In History"

Back
Top Bottom