2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Biden is not really a viable candidate. I posted this on The Hill site:

I guess they're going to have to get rid of him, then? Anybody got a spare virus handy? Oh... there is THAT, of course.... Still, it makes the VP pick very interesting. Would it be constitutional for their VP to run instead? You can bet the Elites won't let an 'unapproved' candidate back in. Also if Joe Biden's 'accidental' demise was to further their own agenda, then all the better for them. You know, Trump = Grr Grr, China = Grr Grr, that sort of thing.

I also made a comment that a Google search does not bring up anything that is critical of Biden. You have to go to The Hill's site for the video. I think this is deliberate as the Elites are trying to hide how unsuitable he is, and why.

I keep getting the impression that the Dems have tossed in the towel for this election, they’re probably simply counting on Trump to win and already working on the next one... if it happens.

I think the whole covid situation has proven to them that elections might not be needed for much longer.

Laura Loomer takes the lead in Florida race for congress!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I hear she vows to take on The Squad if elected. GO LAURA!

Free Speech Candidate Laura Loomer Opens 9-Point Lead in Florida Congressional Race

June 20, 2020
Florida Republican congressional candidate Laura Loomer has opened up a huge nine-point lead over Democrat Lois Frankel.

President Trump has twice retweeted his support for Loomer’s campaign since she filed to run for Congress in the Mar a Lago district.
Republican Party

1592890947993.png
Next election
August 18, 2020

Campaign website
Campaign Facebook
Campaign Twitter

What will happen if we have voe by mail in November and postal workers decide to alter the results of the elections?

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said Saturday that his office has found evidence of “a lot of voter fraud” involving mail-in ballots and applauded court rulings rejecting expanded access to vote-by-mail during the coronavirus pandemic.

Paxton, a Republican, said on “Fox & Friends Weekend” that the GOP-controlled state Legislature has the right to steer clear of universal mail-in ballots.

On Friday, the U.S. Supreme Court kept in place a lower court order blocking a request from state Democratic leaders to expand the mail option, at least while the case is being litigated.

President Trump celebrated the decision.

“Big WIN in Texas on Mail-In Ballots!” he tweeted.

Something that came to my mind this morning, and it’s going to sound a bit crazy...or maybe not! This whole thing with Joe Biden got me thinking, that maybe there’s also another reason, besides the obvious that his brain is dead, for them wanting to keep him from public events. It’s been something like a 100 days since the last time he appeared publicly to speak - he did one appearance visiting the graves wearing a mask...and this could have been a body double. So, you’re guessing what I’m getting at...

Biden had massive plastic surgery a few years back, as did Hillary recently. Biden’s remake looks pretty extensive. It’s still him alright, but if you compare how his face looked ca 10 years ago, he looks quite different and even younger now! We also know that Hillary has used body doubles, remember the double that came out from Chelsea’s apartment during the presidential race?

So, what I’m getting at is that since ‘they’ are no strangers to fixing massive plastic surgeries and body doubles for their candidates, there’s no reason they would go even a step further.

During Biden’s quarantine they have all the time they need to create the perfect clone. I don’t mean necessarily a perfect clone like some aliens would be capable of doing (although I’m not ruling that out completely), but a double that looks and sounds exactly like Biden. The face mask is the perfect addition: it covers a big part of the face and with today’s technology it would be a child’s play to insert a ‘voice morphing’ thingy inside the mask, so that whoever plays Biden will sound like the original Biden. Imagine if face masks are still mandatory during the debates next fall...”Biden” could (and according to many he should!) ware a face mask all the time. To act as this body double they could train a skilled orator and debater, who would amaze the audience. And after he’d get elected, he’d get an heart attack or something, and someone else would then legitimately take his place.

Okay, just some musings I had today...:-)

So, what I’m getting at is that since ‘they’ are no strangers to fixing massive plastic surgeries and body doubles for their candidates, there’s no reason they would go even a step further.

The 2019 me would have critically thought about this premise for a split second and thought 'no.....that's probably a bit much'. The 2020 me has my hands shrugged - my criteria bar was previously set high but has since rusted through.

It goes without saying the Dems are going to cheat like hell in this election.

Democrats, the mainstream media, and Hollywood at-large continue to push for mail-in voting in the 2020 general elections. The reason why is simple. Mail-in ballots make election fraud easy. In Paterson, New Jersey, a city councilman, a councilman-elect, and two of their buddies just got caught with the hands in the mail-in ballot cookie jar.

New Jersey State Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal “announced voting fraud charges against Paterson City Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-elect Alex Mendez, and two other men in connection with the May 12, 2020, special election in the City of Paterson. All four men are charged with criminal conduct involving mail-in ballots during the election,” Grewal said Jackson could see over 10 years in prison, Menendez 31 years.

The 2019 me would have critically thought about this premise for a split second and thought 'no.....that's probably a bit much'. The 2020 me has my hands shrugged - my criteria bar was previously set high but has since rusted through.

Same here. Things are so nuts, there's no measure for nuts any more. As Joe posted a while back on FB

2020 calendar.jpg

Apparently murder hornets have been dropped from the schedule. Small mercies . . . . :rolleyes:

Hispanics are the largest minority in the US now. I don't know how many are legal and will be able to vote but the high numbers are being taken into account by both parties. I think that a lot or most will continue to vote Democratic.

Census: Record 61M Hispanics in US, election impact looms
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |

| July 08, 2020 07:52 AM

The Hispanic population in America has reached a new record of nearly 61 million, making it the largest minority in the nation, according to a new analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data.

Despite a tightening of immigration from Latin America and a drop in Hispanic births in the country, they also make up the nation’s second-largest racial group, behind whites.

ft_2020.07.07_hispanicpopulation_01.png

(Screenshot)
A Pew Research Center analysis of the newly released data found that the Hispanic population as of 2019 was 60.6 million, up 930,000 over 2018. It has jumped some 10 million in nine years, a period that initially saw an open border policy under the Obama administration.

The data also revealed that the “Latino share” of the population is now 18% and that they accounted for 52% of the U.S. population growth, a period that saw flat white population growth and a dip in black population growth.

Hispanics could be key to the 2020 election,
especially as President Trump squeezes the door shut to new legal and illegal immigrants while working to expand employment for legal immigrants.

Before the coronavirus crisis whacked the economy, the White House crowed about the record-low unemployment for Hispanics. Just last week, when the government revealed new and improving jobs numbers, Trump said, “Hispanic employment is up by 1.5 million jobs, a record by a lot. Hispanic employment up 1.5 million jobs.”

And yesterday, the Trump-Pence campaign targeted the largest Hispanic news network in the U.S., Univision, with a charge that it is biased against the president.

Trump's presumptive 2020 challenger, Joe Biden, is also working to win the Hispanic vote, which in 2016 voted in favor of Hillary Rodham Clinton 66% to 28% for Trump.

An interview with Joe Biden back in 2008, when he was a Democratic Nominee for VP, before he became Vice President. in 2009.
For those that can't see the video, the transcript of this brief clip:

Joe Biden says" There is this "inextrickable"(His 'own' made up word) tie between culture, religion, ethnicity, that most people don't fully understand.That is unique and uhm, how can I say it-uhm so aah strong with Jews world wide. There is a, there IS a, I mean, you know I used to say, early on when I was a kid, I'd say, when I was a young senator(but.. it sounds like he says 'sinner'")If I were a Jew I'd be a Zionist, I am a Zionist! You don't have to be a jew to be a Zionist."

James Woods in his unmatched style points out how “She’s running!”, meaning Hillary:

I think he’s probably right. Killary has had at least to ‘face lifts’ recently, and now her teeth are ‘fixed’, and god knows what kind of other ‘rejuvenating treatments’ has been done to her. Even for a psychopathic narcissist like her, why go through all the trouble if not to step out in the limelight?

Yep, looks like she's had a lot of work done. The thought of her running again strikes me as being really insane, so I guess it fits right in with how things are going with the Dems. these days. There is also talk Nancy Pelosi has had work done as well. Thats probably why she was away from Washington for so long (its the Covid don't you know).

1594359366457.png

I recently noticed, her eyebrows are moving much closer to her hair line. Its a bit unnerving. I wouldn't say its a good look. 🤪😁

Back
Top Bottom