2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

The Rand Corporation (a nonprofit think tank organization with know ties to the Military–Industrial Complex cabal), promotes a polarizing campaign prior to the upcoming elections.

President Trump spending the next several days at Walter Reed Medical Center after positive coronavirus test.

It looks like a Tactical Infection to me and I have doubts that both of them actually have Covid. If it is indeed the case that Biden has been turned into a technically wired puppet, further discussion could possibly lead Trump to tantrums. Biden's entire debate was pure provocation in the style of a challenge to make the opponent look bad. Biden will not be controlled and therefore what he or the whisperers say is not predictable for Trump. Trump will not throw himself to the pack. So why argue with a teleprompter?

The other thing is that the market crash after the infection . I think that he has set an example for capital here. Why does the stock market crash? The confidence in the Democrats does not seem to be really high here that they will strengthen capital and the economy. For me this is a tactical masterpiece. Also emotionally he will score points by this "illness", it would be really interesting by which means he might be cured. Pence is a strong substitute and will provide a good discussion. The argument to prefer a postal vote will not work. In the weeks before, sufficient proofs were collected that the postal votes are fake.
Only my 2 cents.

Wow! Trump getting Covid has flipped the script big time. The Dems jump on the opportunity. Here is Biden back to calling for a mask mandate. Watch if you have the stomach for it. He's still lucid and his eyes are still black. Thought this could be in the corona thread but since its US politics I thought I'd put it here. This is becoming so crazy.

Another, more to come I'm sure:
1601708953175.png

Here We Go… Chuck Schumer Calls for Postponing Amy Coney Barrett’s Senate Hearings Because of Coronavirus — Updated​

On Friday morning GOP Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Senator Thom Tillis and Senator Mike Lee also announced they had tested positive for coronavirus.

On Friday night President Trump took Marine One to Walter Reed Medical Center for the weekend.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer wasted no time using the coronavirus news to urge the Republican majority to postpone the hearings for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett. The Judiciary hearing is expected to start on October 12th.

We now have two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee who have tested positive for COVID, and there may be more. I wish my colleagues well.

It is irresponsible and dangerous to move forward with a hearing, and there is absolutely no good reason to do so.

— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) October 3, 2020

JEEP said: DEFCON levels - moving up?
The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces.
Guess the DEFCON level did move up:

'Doomsday Planes' Tracked Flying After Pres. Trump Tests Positive For Coronavirus; Military Says No Link​

Multiple "Doomsday planes" were tracked flying over America's east and west coast just half an hour before President Trump revealed on Twitter that he and First Lady Melania Trump had tested positive for the coronavirus.

Tim Hogan noticed an E-6B Mercury flying off the east coast shortly after 12 am EST.

He saw another on the west coast a few minutes later.

Hogan said he believes that "Stratcom wants them to be seen."

Harvard professor and CNN analyst Juliette Kayyem chimed in, writing: "30 minutes before Trump's announcement, the fail safe planes are put into air to deter foreign adversaries. Part of continuity protocols. As I said, we have a plan."

"Without being dramatic, these are the doomsday planes (we should probably change the name) established during Cold War in event of presidential death or illness to deter adversaries," Kayyem said in a follow-up tweet.

Kayyem later deleted the tweets because she wasn't sure if the two events were linked.

US Strategic Command on Friday put out a statement saying the missions were "pre-planned" and the timing is "purely coincidental."
[...]
Here's some info on the "Doomsday planes" from the US Air Force:
The E-4 is a militarized version of the Boeing 747-200 and serves as the National Airborne Operations Center for the president, secretary of defense and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. It was delivered to the Air Force for operational use in December 1974 and assumed alert status from the EC-135J 35 years ago this month. Since then, the aircraft and her Nightwatch team have been continuously ready, serving "hot" alert 24 hours a day, seven days a week. [...] Originally known as the National Emergency Airborne Command Post, the E-4's mission during the late 1970s and 1980s was to provide the president a safe location to conduct wartime operations in the event of a nuclear attack, earning the jet the dubious moniker, "the doomsday plane." WATCH:

"Though the Mercury doesn't carry any weapons of its own, it may be in a sense the deadliest aircraft operated by the Pentagon, as its job is to command the launch of land-based and sea-based nuclear ballistic missiles," National Interest reported in 2018.

"...[T]he E-6's sinister purpose is to maintain the communication link between the national command authority (starting with the president and secretary of defense) and U.S. nuclear forces, even if ground-based command centers are destroyed by an enemy first strike. In other words, you can chop off the head of the U.S. nuclear forces, but the body will keep on coming at you, thanks to these doomsday planes."

Last edited:
This was posted in the George Floyd thread:
Guantanamo Bay Ordered To Prepare For ‘High-Level’ American Prisoners

Guantanamo Bay Ordered To Prepare For ‘High-Level’ American Prisoners​

By Medeea Greere -
September 30, 2020

Originally intended to be an "island outside the law" where terrorism suspects could be detained without process and interrogated without restraint, the prison and military commissions at Guantanamo Bay are catastrophic failures. At home and around the world, Guantanamo has become a symbol of injustice, abuse and disregard for the rule of law.

President Trump has ordered the notorious Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba to prepare for “high-level” American prisoners, according to a new Military of Defense report.​

The MoD report has been confirmed by General Staff Deputy Defense Minister Tatiana Shevtsova after a copy was obtained by the Kremlin. Shevtsova stated that Russia has “high confidence” that Donald Trump is preparing to transfer an unknown number of “high-level” American citizen detainees to the United States’ GTMO prison in preparation for their trials before a US Military Tribunal.

The last time such preparations were made was during the 1945-46 Nuremberg Trials held to prosecute German Nazi war criminals. Just like what happened in 1945, we are now seeing hundreds of highly trained and specialized US Army Military Police being rushed to Cuba to oversee this process.
Ocean said:
President Trump has ordered the notorious Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba to prepare for “high-level” American prisoners, according to a new Military of Defense report.
JEEP said:
an attack on Trump or deceptive maneuvering by him to be in a protected place?
SummerLite said:
Just thought of something, maybe the covid scare is an excuse to take off for Cheyenne Mt. He said awhile ago, we wouldn't be seeing him for awhile.
Not hard to think that something is afoot.

A bit off topic but good news. Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch will be appointed to the White House team. The judicial system is an abysmal pit of corruption and needs to be cleaned out. Fitton is a dedicated warrior for truth and justice and this will be a good place for him.

President Donald Trump intends to appoint the conservative activist Tom Fitton to a D.C. court oversight body with the power to remove judges in the district’s judiciary.

Article from Politico so has some bias and disinfo.

It Needs to Be Asked: Is President Trump Safe from the Military Deep State at Walter Reed Hospital?​

We’ve reported repeatedly on the rolling coup. The Deep State jumps from one crisis to another and attempts to remove this great President from office one way or another. The military was the next part of the coup.

trump-tap-marine-one-600x353.jpg

We noted a couple weeks ago that the next option in the ‘rolling coup’ appeared to be coming from the military. We discussed this and more with Former Marine Helicopter Pilot, career JAG Officer and Chief of the Army Criminal Law Division, Col. Richard Black, (USA Ret.).

Col. Richard H. Black, (USA Ret.) has a storied history. He explained to us that he flew 269 combat missions as a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He also fought on the ground with the First Marine Division and was wounded with both of his radio men killed during an attack. Col. Black later went to law school and was a career Judge Advocate Officer (JAG) and eventually became the Chief of the Army Criminal Law Division in the Office of the Judge Advocate General at the Pentagon.
[...]
What appears to be going on is a concerted effort among some of the top generals and defense department officials to undermine the credibility of the President, to undermine his ability to deal with the violence that’s plaguing the cities of America today. And, there is a level of arrogance and independence among the military that I have never seen in my lifetime and I think it’s reaching dangerous proportions. There are very top leaders of the effort and General James Mattis is one and General Colin Powell is another one and they are working together with an array of Generals who are not in my view being responsive to their oath of office and even to the requirements of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Colonel Black next shared that we have recently had a succession of generals who have come out publicly and denounced the President’s actions:

The military has certain duties to support the President of the United States. Col. Black explained Article 88 prohibits former military from saying contemptuous words about the President of the United States:

In June we warned the next phase in the rolling coup may involve the military.

This frightening scenario may be in the works by corrupt Deep State now. Let’s pray for President Trump’s protection now.

This was posted in the George Floyd thread:

Not hard to think that something is afoot.

Here's the link:

Remember this from last August. Part of a plan or no everything has become a sh$t show as expected.

DONALD Trump bizarrely suggested that he "may not be seen for a while because he has rich enemies who are very unhappy with him."

"I have a lot of enemies out there, this may be the last time you see me for a while," the president said during a speech at the Whirlpool Plant in Ohioon Thursday

.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/1272407/donald-trump-ohio-rich-enemies-unhappy/amp/

The plot thickens:

National Guard, FBI, DoJ prepare for massive civil unrest around election time asteroid approach​

Civil unrest due to election polling conflicts or possible impending asteroid strike? You decide.

National Guard troops will be deployed in Arizona and Alabama if needed to quell unrest while the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department will be setting up and operating strategic command posts to maintain civil obedience upon the run-up to the presidential election which also happens to coincide with a NASA-tracked potentially hazardous near-Earth object that’s currently listed on a threat list of having a small chance of impacting Earth on 2 November just one day ahead of the election.

It appears the U.S. government may be bracing for impact in several per se with the anticipation of chaos due to what those in the know are anticipating.

Back
Top Bottom