2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Well, there is no evidence that the Chinese govt. is involved in the way all these people are suggesting. Sure, it's involved economically, but that's normal. The focus on China is another psyop (it was promoted mostly by "Q") designed to agitate and distract the truly loyal Americans (mostly Trump supporters) from the only enemy they've ever had: their own government and the 'deep state' intel types that lie behind them. Remember that the US govt./deep state has spent most of the last century attempting to convince Americans that their enemy lay outside their borders.

Indeed. It always has been and is still quite convenient to channel the momentum of people who might be able to "get it" to look elsewhere for their problems. Putting the blame on China (or Russia) has been used rather successfully in that regard in recent years, especially when it comes down to Trump supporters. The simple fact is that China is using the existing system to its advantage (as every country does) but far more successful and smarter than the rest of the world IMO. And why shouldn't they? One could say that they have perfected it and the west looks quite backwards in that regard. Can we blame them for that, I don't think so! It shouldn't surprise anyone to find "Chinese companies" taking over here or there since that is basically the name of the game in this day and age and they have the will, power and ability to do so. It should also be remembered that China has basically become the driver, deliver, producer of pretty much all and everything the rest of the world is using from day to day. The rest of the world has relied on all those cheap products/goods being produced in China and thereby effectively exploited it to their advantage. For decades hundreds of millions of Chinese have worked their asses off to make the lives of the rest of the world comfortable and cozy (especially in the west). One might even say that they deserve some (even much) credit for that, and it is maybe now time that the rest of the world acknowledges that as well instead of continuing to point the finger at china. Sometimes I also think that some of that Anti China sentiment stems from the envy some parts of the PTB feel toward that country and "what they are able to do".

Last edited:
Trigger warning! This is in the tradition of the best comedy, where humor is used to tell a general (but not specific) truth.

View attachment 41747
This text has been making the rounds:
IMG_20210116_072850_573.jpg

Basically, there are strong parallels between Q and a Bolshevik psyop called Operation Trust, which aimed to defuse resistance against the communists by convincing opponents that the Soviet government had been infiltrated by monarchists at the top levels, and would be arresting them all ... any day now....

On China, one thing I don't usually think gets taken into account is context.

Is it possible that in their culture, their system, what the CCP is and what it does makes sense? Obviously in our culture, in our system, in our context, it won't make sense and it would go against a lot of our underlying principles.

China seems quite an alien land, with a very different culture. However, that land seems to be thriving in a way no other land is currently thriving. Surely this means at least for them, they have something that works. Not only does it work, but it works really well.

Of course if we try and impose their model here things won't really work because the 3rd factor is different.

I find that in general, people always try to understand China using the lense of the culture they currently reside in but surely to understand it doesn't one need to look at it from the point of view of its own cultural basis?

At the end of the day I feel the bottom line is the US will decline immeasurably due to having reached peak pathology where the rot is so deeply ingrained now that it starts to cannibalise on itself and China will go in the opposite direction and hit new highs in terms of progressing society in a civilised manner.

The thing is context and I feel China is better equipped to face the world of tomorrow because contextually speaking, the world of tomorrow is quite in alignment with what China is good at and has been working on being good at over the last couple of decades.

If there's indeed a conspiracy being driven by China then I think their game was long-term. Their game was in building a system that was perfectly adapted to a world that was yet to emerge, a world that maybe only it could accurately predict its emergence.

In any case I feel like China will shine even brighter than it already has in the near past and this will come as a shock to many. It'll especially be more shocking to realise there's nothing anyone can do about it and the tricks of old won't work on China as indeed its been operating on a level no one fully appreciated. Not until it's to late anyways!

Added: at the fundamental level, I feel like Chinese society is truly honest with itself, what it is and this runs right through the spine of the society, culture and government. The US is now almost the opposite. Fully dishonest with itself, lies prevail over truths and whatever spine there was that ran through the society is all but gone.

It's inevitable how things are going to play out as I feel the groundwork is pretty much complete - OSIT.

The US really is in a bad place, socially and politically. The reason, is because the truth is nowhere to be found and instead, people indulge profound delusions, like this one.

Many 'Muricans' still see through the lies, and we do not have a monopoly on "profound delusions" exactly.I expect this iteration of the perpetual cosmic drama/passion play we are experiencing will be a learning opportunity for all, and absolute hell for those who continue to believe the lies. Wonder what kind of world religion could result this time around. Momentous times. Coffee in lieu of popcorn for me I think.

Capitol victim was likely shot by Police, and she was a honest Trump supporter.
May she rest in peace, and she's not to be judged for her beliefs.

This tragedy could have been avoided, all the "patriotic" bs must be called for what is it.

And who killed her? Did they find the coward who shot an unarmed woman? Have they pressed charges for murder?

China has basically become the driver, deliver, producer of pretty much all and everything ... For decades hundreds of millions of Chinese have worked their asses off to make the lives of the rest of the world comfortable and cozy... they deserve some (even much) credit for that, and it is maybe now time that the rest of the world acknowledges that
You make it sound natural and almost altruistic, but nothing I've read/observed suggests to me that it wasn't calculated by big business/banks (our world government) like many other things. Globalization/centralization suits business. The nature they are exploiting is that work goes where cheapest. West was de-industrialized (result=economic malaise) in favor of Japan for 20-30 years. Japanese prices rose, manufacturing left, economy then went into decades-long "bubble burst" malaise. Now China is manufacturer, but dominance can't be kept unless allowed to do by force. I've seen the "ghost cities." Maybe they were promised something that's not coming? Other places will become more cheaply exploitable.

Example of a single commodity - guitars. All major brands found best profitability in low-cost instruments. "Made in USA" = rare and expensive. Manufacturing went mostly to Mexico/Japan in the '80s. Prices rose, quality fell, so South Korea took over in '90s & '00s. Later, China and Indonesia. Very important: each new manufacturing locality was deliberately developed by the industry to undercut the last. There were not clever guitar craftspeople all over the world bidding for the business. The industry itself exploits a place, while setting sights on the next to exploit more cheaply.

The services sector, not so tied to the physical, can move faster. IT services, in my experience, went popularly to India/China/Israel, but prices rose, so, growth in eastern Europe, Philippines, Indonesia and Latin America.

Seems natural that each place given business will wrongly blame their successors, rather than the manipulative ones at the top who gave them something and then took it away.

Last edited:
The joke was changing 'Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo' to 'Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo'. Pretty sure it started on 4chan several years ago. At least that's where I first saw it.
And there's a Boogaloo dance community that is still going strong, with some proponents becoming apoplectic at their word now being widely associated with "white nationalist extremism".

Let it never be said that these clowns are particularly clever.
They lack creativity.

And who killed her? Did they find the coward who shot an unarmed woman? Have they pressed charges for murder?

If you look very carefully at 3:15 into this video analysis you can clearly see a paramilitary figure (helmet and gloves and I think face mask clearly visible) sticking out from the left side door return on the other side of the glass partition (from the viewers perspective) pointing a hand gun directly in the direction as the planted agitators break through the glass, seconds before she tried to climb through and was shot.

Untitleddrt5465.jpg

I suggest any investigation begins by finding out who this is and why they do not appear to be dressed as per normal police.

View attachment 41750

If you look at the boxes closely you can see these are collapsed boxes bundled together not full boxes of belongings. Fake! I'm not saying they aren't moving out of the WH though.
Hi Summerlite. You'll have to help me, as I'm somewhat confused. These are fake boxes but Trump is moving out? They are collapsed... but clearly holding together and in broad daylight... with contents pages tagged to each... as per normal? I know I'm not a millionaire like Trump but I can tell you having moved home Guinness book of records style, each time is different and boxes come in millions of styles, uses, origins and states of condition.

Even if you had a point... what to you does it point to may I ask? You see if everything is always fake and everything is always symbolic of that... then nothing is real and nothing meaningfully symbolic... of something really happening out of the ordinary... if you see what I mean. Just wondering.

Hi Summerlite. You'll have to help me, as I'm somewhat confused. These are fake boxes but Trump is moving out? They are collapsed... but clearly holding together and in broad daylight... with contents pages tagged to each... as per normal? I know I'm not a millionaire like Trump but I can tell you having moved home Guinness book of records style, each time is different and boxes come in millions of styles, uses, origins and states of condition.

Even if you had a point... what to you does it point to may I ask? You see if everything is always fake and everything is always symbolic of that... then nothing is real and nothing meaningfully symbolic... of something really happening out of the ordinary... if you see what I mean. Just wondering.
Hi! Its not really a big deal and I think your reading to much into it. The photo is misleading as it states: Page 361
NBC News was running pictures the other day supposedly showing the Trump family moving from the White House
This photo only shows collapsed boxes being moved no items from the WH. Its something I didn't notice the first time I looked so thought I'd mention it. Maybe the boxes are being transported to the WH? It's not a big deal, who cares. In case you didn't see it here is the larger picture. The picture is perhaps taken out of context I think now and the other photos would have been helpful to clarify the point.. Possibly they are in fact at the WH and will be used for that purpose. My own misinterpretation. Fake news always abounds so its something that often occurs to me at first glance. I think my new interpretation is satisfactory.

1610817496987.png

Got some weird stuff here.

So, apparently, "pillow guy"... if you watch Fox News you would come to know "pillow guy," the guy who sells pillows in countless ads ... but, apparently he knows President Trump well enough (they met before he was elected) to deliver a message to him personally -- yesterday, in fact. We can only speculate as to what they actually said to each other during this ten minute meeting (that was not in Trump's public schedule), but what they wanted the press/cabal to know was that an unnamed lawyer had told pillow guy, Mike Lindell, to tell Trump that Gina Haspel needs to be replaced by Acting Secretary of Defense, Kash Patel.

Here's the report from the Washington Examiner:

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he shared with President Trump and White House lawyers a document advising him to replace Central Intelligence Agency Director Gina Haspel but said he was just delivering a message from an attorney.

Lindell was photographed holding a document that said, "Move Kash Patel to acting CIA," referring to a Trump Pentagon official and former aide to House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes, after meeting with Trump in the Oval Office on Friday.

He said Trump read the document before returning it to him. Lindell met with Trump and an aide for about 10 minutes in the Oval Office. The meeting was arranged on Thursday and did not appear on Trump's public schedule.

"I was the messenger on that," Lindell told the Washington Examiner, adding that he was "delivering recommendations from an attorney."

Wikipedia re: Kash Patel:

Kashyap Pramod Patel is an American attorney and government official serving, as of 2020, as chief of staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense. Patel has worked at the United States National Security Council and United States House of Representatives. He was previously employed as a federal public defender, a federal prosecutor working on national security cases, and a legal liaison to the United States Armed Forces.

Here's the document Lindell had with him, which we see a section of in this tweet:

1610824947645.png

Wait, let me zero in on the doc:

ErzTGcxXUAIjQfb.jpg

We here get a glimpse of what Trump/Lindell wants the cabal to know:

The heading: something about saving the constitution.

- a name that looks like Kurt Olson "NOW as Acting National Security"...

Wikipedia on Kurt Olson:

Kurt E. Olson (born March 24, 1948) is a Republican former member of the Alaska House of Representatives, representing the 30th District from 2005 until 2017.[1] He is currently serving as Chair of the Labor & Commerce Committee, Vice Chair of the Rules Committee, a member of the Resources Committee, and Legislative Budget & Audit Committee. He also serves on the Administration, Natural Resources, and Labor & Workforce Finance Subcommittees, for the 29th Legislature.[2] Representative Olson also served in the United States Air Force from 1967–1971.[3]

- doc also seems to say Olson would know who would be a security breach.

- something about "massive research"... followed by "Fort Mead [sic]"

- seems to say Olson is an attorney with cyber.... expertise... and that he's up on election fraud issues.

- reference to an "Act" as a result of the assault on the [capitol?]

- says "martial law if necessary upon the first hint of any"...

- Sidney Powell, Bill Olson, Kurt Olson then mentioned.

- "move Kash Patel to CIA Acting."

- ".. Foreign interference in the election. Trigger... powers."

- "Make clear this is China/Iran... domestic actors."

- "Instruct Frank... evidence."

[end doc fragments]

Polk GOP site re: Bill Olson:

Bill lives in Davenport Florida, where he retired after serving 27 years in the United States Army as a Sergeant First Class.

A decorated soldier, Bill received four Army Achievement Medals, the Army Commendation Medal, and two Meritorious Service Medals – all for outstanding peacetime service. Bill was awarded an additional Army Commendation Medal for his meritorious service in liberating Kuwait during Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm, and in 2008 was awarded the Bronze Star for exceptionally meritorious service during the global war on terror in Afghanistan.

After retiring from the U.S. Military, Bill went to work for Disney Parks as an educator and guide. Bill lives with his wife Lienhuong, a fashion designer, with whom he has four sons: Billy, Erik, Tyler, and Nam.

Interesting to note, in yesterday's update from Monkey Werx he pointed out a TFR over Disney in Florida. That's a temporary flight restriction put in place for security reasons. And here we see this retired military officer working for Disney Parks in Florida, so there is obviously a military connection there.

As stated in the Washington Examiner piece, Kash Patel (possibly slated to replace Gina Haspel as CIA Director) was the former aide to House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes.

Wikipedia on Devin Nunes:

Devin Gerald Nunes (/ˈnuːnɛs/;[1] born October 1, 1973) is an American politician and former dairy farmer serving as the U.S. Representative for California's 22nd congressional district since 2003. A member of the Republican Party, Nunes was Chair of the House Intelligence Committee from 2015 to 2019. He was also a member of President Donald Trump's transition team.[2] Nunes's district, numbered as the 21st from 2003 to 2013 and as the 22nd after redistricting, is in the San Joaquin Valley and includes most of western Tulare County and much of eastern Fresno County.

In March 2017 the U.S. House intelligence committee, which Nunes chaired at the time, launched an investigation into possible Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections. On April 6, 2017, he temporarily stepped aside from leading that investigation while the Office of Congressional Ethics investigated allegations (which Nunes denied) that he had improperly disclosed classified information to the public.[3][4] In December 2017 the U.S. House Committee on Ethics closed its investigation without taking any action against Nunes.[5]

In February 2018, Nunes publicly released the Nunes memo, a four-page memorandum alleging an FBI conspiracy against Donald Trump. Nunes subsequently began an investigation of the FBI and the Justice Department for allegedly abusing their powers in an attempt to hurt Trump.[6][7] In January 2021, Trump awarded Nunes the Presidential Medal of Freedom.[8]

Since Fort Meade was mentioned in the "mystery document" Lindell was carrying, here's Wikipedia on Fort Meade:

Fort George G. Meade[1] is a United States Army installation located in Maryland, that includes the Defense Information School, the Defense Media Activity, the United States Army Field Band, and the headquarters of United States Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, the Defense Courier Service, Defense Information Systems Agency headquarters, and the U.S. Navy's Cryptologic Warfare Group Six.[2]

IN SUM: once again my "theme" of the hour has here emerged: Trump, and people very close to Trump, are not acting as if Trump is leaving office any time soon. What the "plan" is remains unclear. I'm just laying out items as they turn up.

Last edited:
And the best is yet to come ...

138588131_10158665467336049_48454979333183847_n.jpg

Got some weird stuff here.

So, apparently, "pillow guy"... if you watch Fox News you would come to know "pillow guy," the guy who sells pillows in countless ads ... but, apparently he knows President Trump well enough (they met before he was elected) to deliver a message to him personally -- yesterday, in fact. We can only speculate as to what they actually said to each other during this ten minute meeting (that was not in Trump's public schedule), but what they wanted the press/cabal to know was that an unnamed lawyer had told pillow guy, Mike Lindell, to tell Trump that Gina Haspel needs to be replaced by Acting Secretary of Defense, Kash Patel.

Here's the report from the Washington Examiner:

Wikipedia re: Kash Patel:

Here's the document Lindell had with him, which we see a section of in this tweet:

View attachment 41752

Wait, let me zero in on the doc:

View attachment 41753

We here get a glimpse of what Trump/Lindell wants the cabal to know:

The heading: something about saving the constitution.

- a name that looks like Kurt Olson "NOW as Acting National Security"...

Wikipedia on Kurt Olson:

- doc also seems to say Olson would know who would be a security breach.

- something about "massive research"... followed by "Fort Mead [sic]"

- seems to say Olson is an attorney with cyber.... expertise... and that he's up on election fraud issues.

- reference to an "Act" as a result of the assault on the [capitol?]

- says "martial law if necessary upon the first hint of any"...

- Sidney Powell, Bill Olson, Kurt Olson then mentioned.

- "move Kash Patel to CIA Acting."

- ".. Foreign interference in the election. Trigger... powers."

- "Make clear this is China/Iran... domestic actors."

- "Instruct Frank... evidence."

[end doc fragments]

Polk GOP site re: Bill Olson:

Interesting to note, in yesterday's update from Monkey Werx he pointed out a TFR over Disney in Florida. That's a temporary flight restriction put in place for security reasons. And here we see this retired military officer working for Disney Parks in Florida, so there is obviously a military connection there.

As stated in the Washington Examiner piece, Kash Patel (possibly slated to replace Gina Haspel as CIA Director) was the former aide to House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes.

Wikipedia on Devin Nunes:

Since Fort Meade was mentioned in the "mystery document" Lindell was carrying, here's Wikipedia on Fort Meade:

IN SUM: once again my "theme" of the hour has here emerged: Trump, and people very close to Trump, are not acting as if Trump is leaving office any time soon. What the "plan" is remains unclear. I'm just laying out items as they turn up.
I guess the question is: why is Trump agreeing to meet with this Lindell person, and have something of a public spectacle made of it?

It has me thinking this is some manner of message to the "cabal," as I've come to call it. Certainly, replacing Haspel at this late date stands out as unusual, to say the least. (Or maybe it's not so unusual -- at least with Trump.)

Also: in just showing half a page of this document, what message is being conveyed? I transcribed what was visible, and we have familiar themes, including, possibly, the Insurrection Act (although we only see the word 'Act'), Martial Law, and foreign interference in election fraud.

Are there in these details (and the others I transcribed) anything that would signal alarm among the bad guys? If so, what exactly?

If this person hadn't just met with the president I wouldn't be paying much attention, but since he met with him, and since it was decided that this would be the way of conveying some message to the cabal, it becomes interesting, if not frustrating, since it's still so difficult to understand what is actually going on here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom