2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE – POLICE LET CROWD WALK INTO THE CAPITOL BUILDING

What happened last week at the Capitol Building? There is still a huge cloud over what exactly happened, who actually instigated it all, etc. Do people really know and have answers? Does the media? The media is continously broadcasting the message that what we witnessed is nothing less than an “insurrection” and “coup” led and instigated by the President, and they are delegitimizing every person who supports the President and still voices concern over election integrity. What really happened?

Below is newly released footage that shows a totally different picture than what is being broadcast by the media. Even the police officer says “I don’t agree with this”. Listen to the video. Who did he say that to? Who gave him the order to open the doors and let people just walk in? Yes, someone gave him the order to open the doors. Does that fit the narrative of a violent insurrection of the media?

One of the Trumper's is heard saying "They're going to lock us in" - really not smart to take up the invitation but maybe this footage will secure a charges dropped.

Unreal.

but clearly (un)American interests were happy to take Chinese money and influence, Biden et al.; That's on our politicians not backing their voting constituents, not on China.

I'm also not so sure about this talking point that comes up repeatedly: "China is happy with a Biden presidency or wants a Biden presidency". While it might be true that (economically speaking) China would be better off with Biden and Co. in some sense (at least on the surface, but I'm not even sure about that), geopolitically speaking I would say it would be rather foolish of the Chinese to believe this and there are reasons to believe that they don't believe it. Russia and China continue trying to build a "separate system" in which international law is respected; a multipolar world. That seems to be something the empire doesn't want to happen among other things. Biden and Co. stand for the PTB establishment and their agendas.

Looks like they might be pushing for an all out war with China as the final solution to get global population down should covid and the vaccines fail.

That's for sure going to be a devastating war should it happen.

I've had the same thought: trigger a catastrophic war between the US and China, as a means to complete the destruction of the constitutional order in the US and therefore remove a major impediment to the NWO.

Then again, the US establishment just called half their population terrorists, in particular that part of the population which serves as the reserve of warm bodies for the military. This, after doing nothing to ameliorate the suspicions of that part of the population that the government is not legitimate.

That's not exactly a smart move if you're planning on a war. No one capable of fighting is going to want to fight for these people.

Looks like they might be pushing for an all out war with China as the final solution to get global population down should covid and the vaccines fail.

That's for sure going to be a devastating war should it happen.

I've had the same thought: trigger a catastrophic war between the US and China, as a means to complete the destruction of the constitutional order in the US and therefore remove a major impediment to the NWO.

Then again, the US establishment just called half their population terrorists, in particular that part of the population which serves as the reserve of warm bodies for the military. This, after doing nothing to ameliorate the suspicions of that part of the population that the government is not legitimate.

That's not exactly a smart move if you're planning on a war. No one capable of fighting is going to want to fight for these people.
A massive false flag would produce both a casus belli and a unifying effect... They wouldn't even need a false flag, the 'Chinese spies corrupted the USDA and created a famine' narrative could be created with what we already know and scenarios that are already baked in.

With that said, why should I be so worried about China when antifa terrorists attempted murder 8 blocks from me?

It's like how Yuri Bezmenov said about Subversion, which I think could also be called Gas Lighting, "What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country ... They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior."

There is a psy school called PCT or Perceptual Control Theory.

Perceptual control theory (PCT) is a model of behavior based on the principles of negative feedback, but differing in important respects from engineering control theory. Results of PCT experiments have demonstrated that an organism controls neither its own behavior, nor external environmental variables, but rather its own perceptions of those variables. Behavior, in PCT, is the means by which an organism controls its perceptions, not its actions. As a catch-phrase of the field puts it, "behavior is the control of perception." PCT demonstrates circular causation in a negative feedback loop closed through the environment. This fundamentally contradicts the classical notion of linear causation of behavior by stimuli, in which environmental stimuli are thought to cause behavioral responses, mediated (according to cognitive psychology) by intervening cognitive processes.

With almost every street in DC under the control of military check points (more troops on the way) plus all the document releases in the last few days, John Ratcliffe's long awaited report, Homeland security report implicating the Biden families, maybe President Trump is just getting started.

Back
Top Bottom