2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Didn’t the coup already happen? I guess a counter-coup could be a thing. Recoup your losses?

Anyway, whatever happens, I am ready for some resolution one way or another. All the wild conjecture and speculation is wearisome. Whatever happens, we’re pretty much screwed. It’s just a matter of how and where and by whom or with what. Maybe I need a hopium fix.

Any one here thought about that the new fences surrounding the Capitol could have been put not to prevent people to enter it, but to prevent the ones inside to flee ?
Yeah, it's a ... pleasant thought, because this would mean that ... :wow: ... anyway, so much troops for this provokes, at this stage, a big questioning.
Cosmic universe is the best plotter, indeed !

Looks like they might be pushing for an all out war with China as the final solution to get global population down should covid and the vaccines fail.

That's for sure going to be a devastating war should it happen.

Not going to happen. They don't even dare to attack Iran. So what kind of success are they betting on if they take on China.

Besides, the American Empire relies on it's image and power projection of being the only superpower in the World. If just one aircraft carrier is sunk it will be much harder for the Imperialist to maintain this image and keep other countries in check.

A war with China is not on the agenda.

Remember this:

Harold-Ford-Jr-Mao-Painting.png

What else is hanging on the wall - oh yeah - this!
That is fake. No such painting appears in the interview.

Any one here thought about that the new fences surrounding the Capitol could have been put not to prevent people to enter it, but to prevent the ones inside to flee ?
Yeah, it's a ... pleasant thought, because this would mean that ... :wow: ... anyway, so much troops for this provokes, at this stage, a big questioning.
Cosmic universe is the best plotter, indeed !
Entirely possible. Fences work both ways.
They have a little private underground railroad inside there, that runs between all those office buildings so they can get together quickly for votes and assemblies.
There was a story a while back that the Louisa Earthquake was actually a blast to seal off one of the escape routes from DC for such a time as maybe this one. It would not surprise me to learn that there were such deep underground escape plans in place.
_2011 Virginia earthquake - Wikipedia

Not going to happen. They don't even dare to attack Iran. So what kind of success are they betting on if they take on China.

Besides, the American Empire relies on it's image and power projection of being the only superpower in the World. If just one aircraft carrier is sunk it will be much harder for the Imperialist to maintain this image and keep other countries in check.

A war with China is not on the agenda.

Let's hope it's not on the agenda.

I'm just noticing all this China stuff being promoted now and the Trump supporters being galvanized against China that it's making me question things.

Also with the internal cohesion of the States crumbling, the new president will need something to save his own skin.

From what I see, China is the one country at this point in time that will bring to the fold those who supported Trump. Biden may also be forced to take a really hard stance on China in order to appear as not being in the country's pocket.

So you see... Biden takes a stand let's say by blowing up a Chinese warship in the South China sea... China retaliates by sinking an American ship. Trump supporters are all up in arms, the US is galvanised under the Biden presidency and so it goes.

That's a bit far fetched but I do think this story on China is one to watch out for and see if it develops any further. For sure I don't think it's a coincidence we are hearing more and more about China just as Biden is about to take power.

Didn’t the coup already happen? I guess a counter-coup could be a thing. Recoup your losses?

Anyway, whatever happens, I am ready for some resolution one way or another. All the wild conjecture and speculation is wearisome. Whatever happens, we’re pretty much screwed. It’s just a matter of how and where and by whom or with what. Maybe I need a hopium fix.
I hope the crazy-train goes off the tracks sooner rather than later. :-)

That is fake. No such painting appears in the interview.
Did you mean to include the other image (the creepy one on the right)? Because the Mao one is real. But it's not significant of anything. Ford was renting the place for a vacation, and it's a Warhol 'painting'.

I posted this on the Qanon thread earlier, but thought this was also revelane to post on this thread, thought it was appropriate, given what is being revealed regarding the recent so called riots in washington DC.

It's from a website called Swiss Policy Research

“Q Anon” May Have Been an FBI Psyop A recent Reuters investigation may indicate that “Q Anon” was in fact an FBI cyber psyop.

Published: January 2021

“Q Anon” May Have Been an FBI Psyop​

A man holding up a “Q” sign at a rally of Trump supporters.
Published: January 2021

A recent Reuters investigation may indicate that “Q Anon” was in fact an FBI cyber psyop.

The “Q Anon” phenomenon has generally been regarded as a hoax or prank, originated by online message board users in late October 2017, that got out of control. The “Q Anon” persona was preceded by similar personae, including “FBI anon”, “CIA anon” and “White House insider anon”.

“Q Anon” originally called himself “Q clearance patriot”. Former CIA counterintelligence operative Kevin M. Shipp explained that an actual “Q clearance leaker” – i.e. someone possessing the highest security clearance at the US Department of Energy, required to access top secret nuclear weapons information – would have been identified and removed within days.

However, in November 2020 Reuters reported that the very first social media accounts to promote the “Q Anon” persona were allegedly “linked to Russia” and even “backed by the Russian government”. For instance, the very first Twitter account to ever use the term “Q Anon” on social media had previously “retweeted obscure Russian officials”, according to Reuters.

These alleged “Russian social media accounts”, posing as accounts of American patriots, were in contact with politically conservative US YouTubers and drew their attention to the “Q Anon” persona. This is how, in early November 2017, the “Q Anon” movement took off.

But given the recent revelations by British investigator David J. Blake – who for the first time was able to conclusively show, at the technical level, that the “Russian hacking” operation was a cyber psyop run by the FBI and FBI cyber security contractor CrowdStrike – the Reuters report may in fact indicate that “Q Anon” was neither a hoax nor “Russian”, but another FBI psychological cyber operation.

Of note, US cyber intelligence firm New Knowledge, founded by former NSA and DARPA employees and tasked by the US Senate Intelligence Committee, in 2018, with investigating alleged “Russian social media operations” relating to the 2016 US presidential election, was itself caught faking a “Russian social media botnet” in order to influence the 2017 Alabama senate race.

If the “Q Anon” persona – similar to the Guccifer2.0 “Russian hacker” persona played by an FBI cyber security contractor – was indeed an FBI psychological operation, its goal may have been to take control of, discredit and ultimately derail the supporter base of US President Trump. In this case, the “Q Anon” movement may have been a modern version of the original FBI COINTELPRO program.

Did you mean to include the other image (the creepy one on the right)? Because the Mao one is real. But it's not significant of anything. Ford was renting the place for a vacation, and it's a Warhol 'painting'.

Pretty colors though...
I see the United States hypocrisy when calling China a totalitarian regime. After the plague, comets and ice age I doubt there will be any autocratic totalitarian globalist states left anyway, be they nice, or not so nice. Maybe that's part of the lesson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom