Jedi Council Member
First of the year ?
Broad Hinton, nr Winterbourne, Bassett. Wiltshire. Reported 28th May
CropCircleConnector

DJI_20230528055653_0162_D.jpg

DJI_20230528062301_0184_D-P.jpg

DJI_20230528062427_0194_D-P.jpg

? Published yesterday.

Researchers have detected complex organic molecules in a galaxy more than 12 billion light-years away from Earth—the most distant galaxy in which these molecules are now known to exist.
In the new study, the JWST received a boost from what the researchers call "nature's magnifying glass"—a phenomenon called gravitational lensing. "This magnification happens when two galaxies are almost perfectly aligned from the Earth's point of view, and light from the background galaxy is warped and magnified by the foreground galaxy into a ring-like shape, known as an Einstein ring," Vieira said.

1686050944088.png

I'm taking the liberty of cross posting Puma's post on the Potterne crop cricle looking like a lotus here, because i think the interpretation is an interesting, and hopeful one, whether it is correct remains to be seen.

I'd just add that, as for it also looking like a sunflower, i'm reminded of how the sunflower has been used as a symbol of Ukraine, and both it and Russia produce half of the world's seeds (and the shortage that was reported at the beginning of the conflict) despite the plant originating in the Americas.

1686242999660.png

I think the crop circle looks more like a Mandala.

1686243005780.png

The Lotus flower is used in Mandalas. In Asia it is believed that it emerges from the muddy waters but that is not an impediment for it to show its beauty when it opens its leaves with the arrival of the sun.

Thus, the lotus flower symbolizes the closure of a stage that has been especially negative, so it is often used when you want to start a new beginning, a future marked by hope.

Well, this is just one interpretation and could mean other things such as solar activity, which in fact in this cycle 25 has already exceeded projections.

Here's a few pictures of lotus flowers that i thought look similar to the above:

1686242169947.png

1686242258692.png

And a sunflower for comparison:

1686243036623.png

Doesn't quite look "crisp" enough for a genuine circle.

The crispness may depend if either the circle is discovered soon enough after its creation or not , bent plants that are flattened down to draw the shape are not "killed" in the process and usually can start to re-grow again and to stand up after a few days depending on the weather conditions... The ones on the border will curve to occupy the empty space leaved by the flattened part thus compromising the crispness of the lines.

I'm taking the liberty of cross posting Puma's post on the Potterne crop cricle looking like a lotus here, because i think the interpretation is an interesting, and hopeful one, whether it is correct remains to be seen.

I'd just add that, as for it also looking like a sunflower, i'm reminded of how the sunflower has been used as a symbol of Ukraine, and both it and Russia produce half of the world's seeds (and the shortage that was reported at the beginning of the conflict) despite the plant originating in the Americas.

Here's a few pictures of lotus flowers that i thought look similar to the above:

View attachment 75824

View attachment 75825

And a sunflower for comparison:

View attachment 75832
Chakras are also refered to as lotus flowers, the numbers of petals getting a symbolic meaning...

The crispness may depend if either the circle is discovered soon enough after its creation or not , bent plants that are flattened down to draw the shape are not "killed" in the process and usually can start to re-grow again and to stand up after a few days depending on the weather conditions... The ones on the border will curve to occupy the empty space leaved by the flattened part thus compromising the crispness of the lines.

Chakras are also refered to as lotus flowers, the numbers of petals getting a symbolic meaning...

There are 18 petals around the circumference of this CC, and another 18 rayed out from those, giving a total of 36. I don't know of any chakras that have that number in my quite basic understanding.

The closest would be Vishuddha, associated with the throat/neck/thyroid has 16 petals, each representing the Sanskrit vowels. Sahasrara is the crown chakra or thousand-petalled lotus, relating to pure consciousness.

There are various different systems of chakras, ranging from 3 to 12. I think the C's have said there are 7 energy centres or chakras, but also that chakras a quite misunderstood. Apparently Western esotericists started to link chakras with glands and plexuses in the nervous system in the early 20th Century.

Back
Top Bottom