2024 Crop Circles

Do the crop circles of one period (one summer) together mean something? Maybe these aren't independent patterns/symbols, but I'm just guessing.🤔

View attachment 98307

Winterbourne Stoke Down 30/06/2014
For me, this is the most beautiful motif of this year (I know, there haven't been many so far).
If we put it together into a 3D shape, what format would we get?

This channel connects lucid dream with crop circles.
The reason why I leave here that the beautiful geometric analysis and connection with the grass field beside the crop circle. (In essence, it draws attention to the fact that the crop circle and the natural form-grass circle, create a complete whole.)

It's all about heptagram in this one,

This is the smallest star polygon that can be drawn in two forms, as irreducible fractions. The two heptagrams are sometimes called the heptagram (for {7/2}) and the great heptagram (for {7/3}).

Symbolism (from wiki), seems pretty much everyone used it :

Religious and occult symbolism​

Seal of Babalon and the A∴A∴
  • The heptagram became a traditional symbol for warding off evil in Catholicism.
  • The symbol is also used in Kabbalist Judaism.
  • In Islam, the heptagram is used to represent the first seven verses in the Quran.
  • The heptagram is used in the symbol for Babalon in Aleister Crowley's occult system Thelema.
  • The heptagram is known among neopagans as the Elven Star or Fairy Star. It is treated as a sacred symbol in various modern pagan and witchcraft traditions. Blue Star Wicca also uses the symbol, where it is referred to as a septegram. The second heptagram is a symbol of magical power in some pagan spiritualities.
  • In alchemy, a seven-sided star can refer to the seven planets which were known to early alchemists, and also, the seven alchemical substances: fire, water, air, earth, sulphur, salt and mercury.
  • In Polynesia, the seven-pointed star is used often in imagery, basket making, tattoos, and is considered to be a symbol of Kanaloa, the first Polynesian navigator.[2][3]
  • The seven-sided star is an important symbol of the Cherokee people of southern Appalachia, representing the seven clans of the Cherokee and the sacred number seven.

And the number 7 has also many meanings and symbolism attached :

As an early prime number in the series of positive integers, the number seven has greatly symbolic associations in religion, mythology, superstition and philosophy. The seven Classical planets resulted in seven being the number of days in a week.[1] 7 is often considered lucky in Western culture and is often seen as highly symbolic. Unlike Western culture, in Vietnamese culture, the number seven is sometimes considered unlucky.

Classical antiquity​

The Pythagoreans invested particular numbers with unique spiritual properties. The number seven was considered to be particularly interesting because it consisted of the union of the physical (number 4) with the spiritual (number 3).[66] In Pythagorean numerology the number 7 means spirituality.

Back
Top Bottom