2024 Crop Circles

Lion's Gate, Etchilhampton Hill, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire.

1723207851701.jpeg

Exquisite design.
Looks fake to me. The fine details are all really wonky.

I think this latest circle is absolutely exquisite. If it's a fake than it's an extraordinarily elaborate one. It's not a design that requires absolute perfection in terms of symmetry, but it is very close. The little dots at the ends of the wave crests, nice touch! I can't see it being faked.

As for the meaning. All I can come up with is the obvious wave symbols, and the fact that it is divided into 6th segments (densities?) with a central 7th section. 'Dark' and 'light' are balanced or mixed, but light emanates from, or is connected, to the centre.

Last edited:
1723207851701.jpeg

This exquisite circle appeared on 8/8. I think this is likely to be a real crop circle, and is one of the most elaborate seen in recent years. I'd love to know whether it's a 6th density creation and what it symbolises.

All I can come up with is the obvious wave symbols, and the fact that it is divided into 6th segments (densities?) with a central 7th section. 'Dark' and 'light' are balanced or mixed, but light emanates from, or is connected, to the centre.

View attachment 100207

This exquisite circle appeared on 8/8. I think this is likely to be a real crop circle, and is one of the most elaborate seen in recent years. I'd love to know whether it's a 6th density creation and what it symbolises.

All I can come up with is the obvious wave symbols, and the fact that it is divided into 6th segments (densities?) with a central 7th section. 'Dark' and 'light' are balanced or mixed, but light emanates from, or is connected, to the centre.

Another way to look at this is the central circle representing Earth.

Q: (L) Well, what is the correct perception? Is the planet earth and the people thereon, and the things that are going on in this spot, the earth specifically, more important than maybe we would ordinarily have thought?
A: The Earth is a Convergence point.

Reviewing the transcripts about the wave as realm border crossing.

Q: (L) So, do realm borders have something to do with location?

A: Realm borders ride waves.

Q: (L) And where do these waves come from?

A: They constantly cycle.

That could be represented by the wave patterns appearing to cycle anticlockwise around the centre.
Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, this realm border, do dimensions...

A: Pulsating realms. Fluctuating realms.

Q: (L) Is our realm fluctuating or pulsating?
A: No.

Q: (L) But this other realm does?

A: No.

Q: (L) What fluctuates?

A: Residence.

Q: (L) Whatever is in that realm fluctuates?

A: No. Your planet fluctuates between realms.

The lines which divide the whole pattern into 6 segments are the borders. Each section is actually slightly different to the others, is that intentional?

Edit - I actually meant to put this in the crop circle thread, not here!

View attachment 100207

Seems there's a follow-up on that one, details were 'added' (Crop circle connector, telegram) :

Lion's Gate, Etchilhampton Hill, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 8th/29th August

1725025674901.jpeg

Attachments

• 1725025604832.jpeg
    1725025604832.jpeg
    890.8 KB · Views: 7
Seems there's a follow-up on that one, details were 'added' (Crop circle connector, telegram) :

Lion's Gate, Etchilhampton Hill, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 8th/29th August

View attachment 100728

That's quite an upgrade, love it. I can't actually recall a design being modified like this at a later date but I'm looking into it.

The first thing that comes to mind is the new circles outside the main design, there are three, but four if you consider them as a set including the circle from the original pattern. They get progressively larger, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and then 4th density?

The Lion's Gate crop circle bears a resemblance to the symbols found here, Pictish double disc symbols from standing stones in Scotland. Especially the Dunnichen stone, on the right. Both the double disc and the crest patterns feature there.

double_disc_pict.jpg
DunnichenMeffan.jpg

The dating of the stone (7th Century AD) places it during or around a theorised active cometary period, after the fall of the Western Roman Empire and during the decline of the Byzantine.

These discs resemble symbols found as far away as Tibet, prompting the theory (described in this article on sott) that there was direct contact between Buddhists from that part of the world and Picts. More likely the symbols are part of a shared experience, maybe sightings of plasma formations, encoded in symbols. One in particular was the Dorje, which represented an abrupt change in human consciousness.

Attachments

• double_disc_pict.jpg
    double_disc_pict.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 3
In fluid dynamics, turbulence or turbulent flow is fluid motion characterized by chaotic changes in pressure and flow velocity. It is in contrast to laminar flow, which occurs when a fluid flows in parallel layers with no disruption between those layers.[1]

Turbulence is commonly observed in everyday phenomena such as surf, fast flowing rivers, billowing storm clouds, or smoke from a chimney, and most fluid flows occurring in nature or created in engineering applications are turbulent.[2][3]: 2  Turbulence is caused by excessive kinetic energy in parts of a fluid flow, which overcomes the damping effect of the fluid's viscosity. For this reason turbulence is commonly realized in low viscosity fluids. In general terms, in turbulent flow, unsteady vortices appear of many sizes which interact with each other, consequently drag due to friction effects increases.

“The Starry Night,” the 1889 hallmark artwork by Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh, is remarkably congruent to the astronomic principles of our sky, atmospheric scientists recently discovered. It also alludes to the artist being well ahead of the scientific minds of the 19th century.

Scientists believe that van Gogh’s emboldened brush strokes appear calculated to account for patches of invisible uneven airflow, known as turbulence, that would cause changes in the visuals of the night sky.

Note the clouds in the sky, in the initial cc they are thick smooth and its an overcast layer
1726746845906.png

In the second modified cc the clouds are different, the sun is out, the clouds are scattered and puffy.
1726746931102.png

Back
Top Bottom