2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

A: Peterson was subjected to intensive programming during his coma.

Q: (L) So, he wasn't replaced?

A: No

Q: (L) Just subjected to intensive programming, I'm assuming by 4th density?

A: Yes
Something that occurred to me this morning - and it may just be pattern recognition run amok, but what if the PTB have given up the farce and realize that the Trump train is going full speed? By persecuting Trump in such a ridiculous way, they create so much sympathy that even hardcore Democrats will vote for him. Are they basically doing something like the Tories, who are throwing the election to Labour by threatening the return of National Service?

Then once he takes office, they can do the fake heart attack / stroke, but not kill him, just subject him to such 'intense programming' that he goes off the rails, and begins to behave like the fascist he was always accused of being? This way, they get what they have always wanted and the pink/green haired crazies get to scream "we told you so"...ad infinitum..:curse::headbash:. And..no problems for Israel and no friendly relations with Russia.

I really don't know how knowledgeable the people around him are, and if they can protect him. Interested to hear why this (hopefully) is not plausible!!

Something that occurred to me this morning - and it may just be pattern recognition run amok, but what if the PTB have given up the farce and realize that the Trump train is going full speed? By persecuting Trump in such a ridiculous way, they create so much sympathy that even hardcore Democrats will vote for him. Are they basically doing something like the Tories, who are throwing the election to Labour by threatening the return of National Service?

Then once he takes office, they can do the fake heart attack / stroke, but not kill him, just subject him to such 'intense programming' that he goes off the rails, and begins to behave like the fascist he was always accused of being? This way, they get what they have always wanted and the pink/green haired crazies get to scream "we told you so"...ad infinitum..:curse::headbash:. And..no problems for Israel and no friendly relations with Russia.

I really don't know how knowledgeable the people around him are, and if they can protect him. Interested to hear why this (hopefully) is not plausible!!

I think they'll either kill Trump (via heart attack gun, or similar) or...rig the election again in a really blatant way.

Who is 'they' and what do you think they need the Republican vote for?
Thanks for checking in Joe. The American political situation is a major topic of discussion with my husband being American and I’m trying to develop sone kind of insight into the situation to actually have an intelligent conversation with him about it.

To answer your question—They, being the PTB, I was thinking that They need the Republican vote to get a mandate to govern from the people and then proceed with social engineering and other nefarious plans like the Palestinian genocide.

Then once he takes office, they can do the fake heart attack / stroke, but not kill him, just subject him to such 'intense programming' that he goes off the rails,
That’s what I was thinking also.

To answer your question—They, being the PTB, I was thinking that They need the Republican vote to get a mandate to govern from the people and then proceed with social engineering and other nefarious plans like the Palestinian genocide.

Well they can't have both the Republican AND Democrat vote. It's one or the other. Seems to me that right now, their man is Biden or Camel Harris (who might replace him during his 2nd term). The last person they want in power is Trump. That said, they would really like a "civil war" type scenario too. Maybe they'll get both. Or maybe they'll try and distract and cow the Trump supporters by ushering in a "disease x".

Well they can't have both the Republican AND Democrat vote. It's one or the other. Seems to me that right now, their man is Biden or Camel Harris (who might replace him during his 2nd term). The last person they want in power is Trump. That said, they would really like a "civil war" type scenario too. Maybe they'll get both. Or maybe they'll try and distract and cow the Trump supporters by ushering in a "disease x".
So it’s wait and see, the future is open and maybe they don’t even know what they’ll do next.

Donald Trump released a video response to the recent verdict on Truth Media:

Transcript: This is the final battle. With you at my side we will demolish the Deep State. We will expel the war mongers from our government. We will drive out the globalists. We will cast out the Communist, Marxist and fascist. We will throw off the sick political class that hates our country. We will route the fake news media and we will liberate America from these villains once and for all.

The New York Post also reports he has raised $52.8 million in donations. This is promising to become a very big year.

1717279705416.png

I think they'll either kill Trump (via heart attack gun, or similar) or...rig the election again in a really blatant way.
If they were to “neutralize” the Donald after the election, they’d have to carefully guide him to pick the “right” VP who would then take over. For that reason I think they could do if week or two before the election thus creating utter chaos and an excellent smokescreen for lots of shenanigans up to and including postponement of the election.

If they were to “neutralize” the Donald after the election, they’d have to carefully guide him to pick the “right” VP who would then take over. For that reason I think they could do if week or two before the election thus creating utter chaos and an excellent smokescreen for lots of shenanigans up to and including postponement of the election.
As a VP pick, Jill Stein would at least try and dial down the foreign war policy, try to close some offshore bases, and reroute half of the defense budget into restarting domestic manufacturing. Emphasis on “try”, and acknowledging that this is what she says, as I’ve not seriously researched her. But it sounds good.

They seem to be in an all out war against the American People at the moment, currently using 'lawfare' against them. They're trying to shut down independent voices in the media (Alex Jones has just been raided again), independent voices (and suppliers) in agriculture, independent voices in politics and medicine. I don't think it's ever looked so bad for Americans right now and the situation is purely of Deep State's own making. They've even managed to recruit former Democrats into Trump supporters with their latest New York lawfare stupidity. They have hung themselves on their own petard. I've no doubt they will enthusiastically embrace things that are a lot worse (disease x).

If I was American, I'd be voting independent - RFK jr.

"They" are already trying to do that. "They" are already in place.... advising him now. DJT is particularly foolish in his choice of employees and appointees, and particularly stubborn.

As a VP pick, Jill Stein would at least try and dial down the foreign war policy, try to close some offshore bases, and reroute half of the defense budget into restarting domestic manufacturing. Emphasis on “try”, and acknowledging that this is what she says, as I’ve not seriously researched her. But it sounds good.
Jill Stein? Green Party? I think Remember her taking a big wad of cash from Hillary (7 mil in donations from somewhere) after the 2016 election to fund a recount effort. Hard to imagine Trump going that way.

"They" are already trying to do that. "They" are already in place.... advising him now. DJT is particularly foolish in his choice of employees and appointees, and particularly stubborn.
IOW, nothing has changed.

I meant neutralize in a mafioso sense like being fitted for cement shoes to be worn at an appointed time. That being before the election. I almost get the impression he thinks if he kisses up by making these bad bed partner choices, they will let him win. Sad.

Speculation:

I see (American Politics) as a scripted theater.

In today’s performance we have Mr. Donald Trump playing the part of the righteously angered strong man, and presently he is taking a beating, as in any Rocky or Rambo movie where our hero appears to be a goner, just before he makes a comeback.

As with any good theater company there are understudies kept in the wings to take over the part at a moment’s notice if something should happen to the main actor.

The story line is to build the populace support for the Righteously Angered Strong Man to save his people.

The point is to have the population sufficiently angered and ready to engage. The strongman actor can be replaced at any time.

Trump – no Trump – it won’t stop the play’s production.

Once the can of woop-ass gets opened, we know where it goes from there.

The problem is: the theater performance is going to be ruined.

Natural catastrophes taking out the elect grid. Human bad actors taking down the grid. War-caused catastrophes. Bad actors turning on one another. The theater house will come down in a shambles.

Then, the ominous level playing field. The C’s once said we will all have to face the ultimate questions / scenarios. (Paraphrased). For those making it to the level playing field, I think they will find out who they really, really are, and have the potential to grow a lot – or not. Personally, I’m thinking of scenarios where few option are available, and all of them “feel” wrong. What to do? Become paralyzed, or act?

Back
Top Bottom