2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

draining the swamp alright

Epic meme season ahead it seems.
It's already upon us, apparently no one has seen Biden for a while, the last time anyone saw him was on July 17th, so "where is Biden?" has been trending and the memes, well... take a look for yourselves. I wonder if something might've happened to him after that covid diagnosis, maybe it tipped him over the edge... maybe as divine justice, trying to hit Trump in the head, bounced back and made him loose his mind.

Up until last week, while a lot of people seemed to agree that it was time to let him go, some didn't seem as convinced, I wonder if something actually happened that made it impossible to not replace him.

It's already upon us, apparently no one has seen Biden for a while, the last time anyone saw him was on July 17th, so "where is Biden?" has been trending and the memes, well... take a look for yourselves. I wonder if something might've happened to him after that covid diagnosis, maybe it tipped him over the edge... maybe as divine justice, trying to hit Trump in the head, bounced back and made him loose his mind.
It's also being shown that the signature on the resignation letter is not the same as Joe's signature elsewhere.

tp-276-1024x576.jpg

On Monday, Joe Biden officially dropped out of the 2024 presidential race and endorsed Kamala Harris.

Biden’s sudden decision to drop out of the race did not come through a press conference or an official White House press release but rather from a post on X from Biden’s X account that contained a letter without an official presidential seal.

Biden’s campaign staffers were completely blindsided by Joe Biden’s announcement to drop out of the 2024 race.

‘None of us understand what’s happening,” a staffer told Politico. “We’re all finding out by tweet.”

Shortly after Biden’s announcement letter was released, several journalists noticed Biden’s signature in his announcement letter did not match Biden’s official signature.

Journalist Dr. Naomi Wolf took to X and compared Biden’s official signature, according to Wikipedia, with the most recent signature on his dropout letter.

Here’s Biden’s archived signature on Wikipedia compared to his signature on his drop out announcement letter:

GTDqaNCWYAABDkY.jpeg

Biden’s recent signatures on his Executive Orders also differ from his signature on his drop-out letter.

Here’s Biden’s signature on Executive Order 14124 signed on July 17th, 2024:

Now let’s once again compare that to his signature on his resignation letter:

Biden’s signatures on his Executive Orders contain “Jr.” and don’t contain any underline underneath his name.

Even as a Vice President, Biden never signed a line directly under his name.

This leaves a significant question: Did Joe Biden sign his letter declaring his withdrawal from the 2024 presidential race?

CEO of Pershing Square Bill Ackman made an interesting point regarding Biden’s drop-out announcement:

One would think that a letter to the American people from the president announcing his decision to step aside would not be signed using a digital signature and would be accompanied by a photo op and a scheduled conference in the morning that followed.

Instead we have a digitally signed letter released on the president’s X account, an account we know that is run by a staffer, no photo, and no live scheduled address to the American people.

If I were China, I would invade Taiwan tomorrow.
You can see more pictures of the signatures in the article.

Simplicius has a good write up about the infighting within the factions of power in the Democratic party. Joe gone AWOL, saying hello to Kamala in Delaware HQ via recording pretended to be a live phone call. A soft coup and a very non-democratic process.
Well worth a read. Here are a couple of snippets:
Now there are all kinds of rumors about Biden’s health, including that he may have had two ‘secret’ medical episodes recently, which were hidden from the public—and that’s not counting the likely phony ‘Covid’ diagnosis.

Most shocking was the fact that even Biden’s closest aides didn’t learn of his announcement of withdrawal until after the fact, and from social media at that. Furthermore, everything in-house has been managed by Jeff Zients:
Jeff Zients has roots from that country with the world's most moral army, so the White House is in 'good' hands, right?
Some may recall he’s the White House Chief of Staff who was fingered as “the second most powerful man in Washington” and secret shadow hand, by a White House insider recorded undercover by James O’Keefe’s crew:

It’s clear there is far more going on under the hood than meets the eye.

Firstly, it all ties into the Trump assassination attempt and ongoing Congressional testimony of Director of Secret Service Kimberly Cheatle. The testimony has revealed there are likely a lot of things being hidden from the public about the would-be assassin Thomas Crooks and his potential dealings with the FBI.

Tellingly, Cheatle refused to answer if Crooks was “acting alone”:

This included the unprecedented CrowdStrike global ‘system failure’, which was clearly no ‘coincidence’. Most likely, the event was used to wipe FBI servers of complicity in the Trump hit, particularly since CrowdStrike has powerful links to the FBI—the company’s Chief Security Officer and President of Services is retired FBI Executive Assistant Director Shawn Henry:
It’s quite interesting, the language she chooses. They are interested not only in ‘removing the president’, but ‘removing the whole ticket’—irrevocable proof that we’re witnessing an ongoing coup.

But if the Democrat elites don’t want Kamala, then who is it even pushing her to begin with? It’s hard to say, though there’s whispers that she’s the in-house Clinton family pick, while the Obama family—Dons of the Chicago political mafia—are against her, evidenced by the fact that Barrack’s only official message thus far prominently omitted mentioning Kamala and instead stated he looks forward to a newly chosen Democratic candidate.
As of this writing, one of the most bizarre things I’ve seen has taken place: Kamala, landing in her Delaware campaign HQ, did a press conference from which she spoke with a disembodied ‘Biden’ over the phone—the same Biden who’s supposed to be somewhere in Delaware himself, but has not been seen in person or public in five whole days.

The above are just snippets and there are a number of videos in the article to support it.

Last edited:
There is some promising messaging coming out of Trump's Truth Social account, where he says in regards to an upcoming meeting with Netanyahu,

"Just as I have said in discussions with President Zelensky and other World Leaders in recent weeks, my PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH Agenda will demonstrate to the World that these horrible, deadly Wars, and violent Conflicts must end."

Zelensky has also been recently taped saying that he is ready to end the war soon:

Maybe team Trump is leveraging some serious muscle against these psychopaths. If so, then I suspect time's running out and they've got to make it count.

And alas, he's been spotted leaving one of his houses...

Anywho, my liberal acquaintances have been rather excited about the amount of money that Harris has apparently collected from individual small donors, not sure if I buy that whole story but hey.. liberals tend to be way better off than conservatives in the US, but also, I kept thinking when they were elated with the information, it has to suck to be Biden and see all that money pouring in after he leaves lol.

Like, everyone at the party making you believe it was over, as then it gets fun and louder the minute you leave.

You know what i think the selection might be somewhat independent this time. There are probably 3-6 fundamental blocks working towards global dominance at any given time and it seems like DJT alive is in the tech boys and girls camp. This is probably better for all of us in the long run, because all MIC related shops are ultra STS. This path offers a choice at least.

Back
Top Bottom