2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

We got Newsmax talking about Biden Dropping as well. Kind of leaning toward Pedo Joe embracing his pride and arrogance and stays in the race :)
Well Jill knows (I don't think Joe even knows where he slept last night...) that the minute he is gone, whoever the Democrats come in to try to save the day will have to COMPLETELY THROW JOE UNDER THE BUS on the campaign trail with any hope of winning. And the media will cooperate - anything to take out Trump. You can already see them turning to try to get them out of the race. If they realize he is not going anywhere, I suspect they and the Democrats will back off realizing they are only helping Trump, hoping maybe he has his own version of foot in mouth disease and a miracle is pulled out of the hat for Sleepy Joe/Jill the real President. Jill absolutely HATES Kamala I hear as well, and she is not going to do anything to benefit her.

That being said, if you listen to Tore Maras, she has been saying the plan all along going back to last year was Biden was never going to run and they would bring someone in at the very last minute who was more electable, but still a swamp creature, most likely Gruesome Newsome. She actually had people in all her state groups sending in letters to secretaries of state saying that the DNC was committing pre-meditated fraud by not allowing a real primary to happen but KNOWING they would be kicking Joe out so the evidence is there when the DNC tells 4-5 states to IGNORE THEIR LAWS about ballot changes (Biden/Harris would actually need to die for a change like this) later this year. So basically she says there are two options for the DNC:

1) They put Kamala on top of the ticket and then frame some Trump supporter for killing her or have a Boeing crash or something like that. Kamala cannot credibly win so then they can legally replace her, and potentially start a Civil War when the left goes mad.

2) They pull out an obscure DNC rule allowing them to flip the candidate completely, possibly after massive riots by the left in protest of the crappy options they are given (Biden/Harris). Then they expect the states to ignore their laws. Thus the bad information on Alito and Scalia they are pre-emptively releasing now, trying to create the narrative the Supreme Court is corrupt when they rule that according to the law, Newsome/Whoever - that will be a unifyier CRITICIZING Clinton/Obama/Biden for all the bad they did to be electable, creating a constitutional crisis since the Democratic candidate is not on the ballot for legal reasons, including the aforementioned premeditated fraud (apparently there are texts going back to last year that can be subpoenaed and prove the allegations by the people as early as May 2024 before the debate). Then of course, the leftists riot, and they get their Civil War if everything goes according to their plan.

Then there are the obvious ones - start WWIII, use earthquake weapons, etc. as other things to stop the election, the above are the two scenarios she mentioned that come up on her predictive analytics models. It should be an interesting next few months.

How else would one explain Dan Quayle?🤣
Actually ironically, Dan Quayle had one of the highest IQs of anyone ever to serve as Vice President. The media went after him aggressively because he was young and unknown and a Republican - an actual conservative Republican (unlike his piece of crap running mate) who was smart and a threat. I mean he had his gaffs, but if you look at Bush (Sr and Jr), Obama etc they had a lot of even bigger ones (and lets not talk about Biden), they just were not pounced on as viscously.
Kamala is obviously the poster child for insurance . . . I think Trump is framing JD Vance as the same thing since his stated policy positions are the same. I don't trust him however given his connections and past. I think there is a very good chance he is another mole like Pence, and Vance cozied up to Don Jr as his fishing buddy after being previously full on anti-Trump perhaps as a way to get inside if Trump made another run at the presidency. I would have preferred Ben Carson or Rand Paul as I think they actually have shown consistent positions over the years and do not have the elite background (Yale law - yeah I went to Harvard so I distrust the land of Skull and Bones by nature LMAO :) - and Michelle Obama's law firm, etc.)

Actually ironically, Dan Quayle had one of the highest IQs of anyone ever to serve as Vice President. The media went after him aggressively because he was young and unknown and a Republican - an actual conservative Republican (unlike his piece of crap running mate) who was smart and a threat. I mean he had his gaffs, but if you look at Bush (Sr and Jr), Obama etc they had a lot of even bigger ones (and lets not talk about Biden), they just were not pounced on as viscously.
Kamala is obviously the poster child for insurance . . . I think Trump is framing JD Vance as the same thing since his stated policy positions are the same. I don't trust him however given his connections and past. I think there is a very good chance he is another mole like Pence, and Vance cozied up to Don Jr as his fishing buddy after being previously full on anti-Trump perhaps as a way to get inside if Trump made another run at the presidency. I would have preferred Ben Carson or Rand Paul as I think they actually have shown consistent positions over the years and do not have the elite background (Yale law - yeah I went to Harvard so I distrust the land of Skull and Bones by nature LMAO :) - and Michelle Obama's law firm, etc.)
Haha! All true. I was actually making a reference to a joke by George Carlin. I’d post the rest of it but the subject matter is a bit raunchy.😂

Not so original plan if this is true
Same glass celling awaits. And just in time with here new book "I’m hitting the road to discuss my new book Something Lost, Something Gained, and I'd love to see you along the way.":whistle:

The Hill looks at it this way:

The strongest argument against replacing President Joe Biden as the 2024 Democratic nominee is the notion that no suitable successor exists. But there is, and not just a good one but one of the most qualified people ever to run for the office: Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Stock up on 🍿

I hope that Trump has already realized, at least to a small extent, what an organized and deadly opponent he has started his dance with. When you have the entire PTB apparatus against you, including the FED, CIA, FBI, media, courts, prosecutor's offices, entire complexes of secret, public and God knows what agencies, corporations, etc., you really need to have a huge will to continue your march to the presidency. I think that Trump is already at least partially aware that the USA is not a democracy, but a tyranny ruled by common gangsters invisible to the naked eye and at first glance, completely unpunished and not subject to any court. The attack must have caused him a shock, profound changes in himself and his internal way of thinking, but I wonder if he wants to be another victim in the future like another president in the past? This entire huge PTB controlling machine is against him, he is unwelcome as president and hated by them, cut off from information, deprived of help and support. He is not and will not be any savior of either the USA or humanity, but unfortunately humanity is so stupid. We are waking up, but very, very slowly and we don't really know when this entire Western tyranny will end.

Biden drops out.

And he endorsed Kamala to be the nominee. From the article you linked to:

"My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President," Biden posted. "And it’s been the best decision I’ve made. Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year."

I wonder what they’re planning now. Assuming they rigged the election again, there’s no way Kamala can justify an ‘unexpected’ upset to trump. Biden had to become the most popular president in US history to best Trump, so Kamala would again have to break that record.
If Hilary takes over, maybe they can justify a rigged election with a rematch? But even then, Trump losing, after these disastrous 4yrs, and what happened the over past week, is unbelievable. None but the dumbest of dumb liberals will believe it.

I wonder if they’ll try to assassinate him again, maybe after the election? Or will they be that brazen and rig the vote again, hoping for Americans to roll over, again?

Or will they be that brazen and rig the vote again, hoping for Americans to roll over, again?
I think their capacity to rig federal elections is also limited to some extent. Last time the covid mail-in voting helped them a lot, and unsurprisingly the next virus is here again right before the next election. Though it does not seem that bird flu will be enough to do the same routine again.

Back
Top Bottom