2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

I fully agree with both points and especially the bolded part. As the saying goes, paraphrasing: “You shall judge them by their fruits and actions and not by their words.“

Vance is in the middle of the deepest swamp on the planet, so, no matter what his real agenda/thinking is, you have to expect that he has needed to play ball in certain or even many areas. Also, as of yet, Vance wasn’t in any position of power and influence that can be compared to what he will face as the vice of Trump. Therefore we haven’t yet been able to really judge him by his actions, deeds and fruits when he has such power. My bet is on him being a wildcard and dangerous to the agendas of the PTB. His situation might also be subject to change. People can change throughout life.

Even if Trump and Vance can drop the illegal immigration numbers, deport existing illegals, get tough on crime (I dont know if a Presidential EO could even stem the tide of shoplifting), reduce the fentanyl deaths, intervene against drag storytime and trans child abuse, plus fight back against the green agenda BS, that would be big. So foreign policy is one thing, taking care of US domestic issues is another, and I think thats why Americans love Trump. He’s got common sense on pretty much all the issues at home.

The other thing is that Trump is getting to be a real mythic figure. He’s a King who was cast out by forces of evil, or a long-lost Father who is on his way home. Now add to this surviving a miraculous brush with death. Just about every good story has these element in it, and in no small part because it speaks to the ‘theological reality’ of our moment and the archetypal issues of today. They are deeply religious themes, speaking directly to the Soul of many Americans. A return to power would buoy the American spirit.

In mythology there are three layers of the King archetype. Theres the Celestial King, who is the pure form above and beyond our world. He’s often too distant for us to reach, too perfect or too big. Then there is our own little King that lives within us all. Hes often locked away in the dungeon, or sick, or cursed. Between these two is the worldly King, and this figure acts as a conduit between the Celestial and the personal. When all three are aligned, and when the worldly King accomplishes his return to the throne, it grounds a frequency. The people grow in confidence, new energy is found, and all kinda of virtuous attributes multiply - courage, integrity, protection of loved ones, inspiration to do your best.

If Trump returns, it may not be enough to save America, given the forces arrayed against him, but its enough for me to hope for.

Well, just my opinion but vice presidents don't really do anything. Yes he's in line if Trump is killed and that's worth looking into his past statements. But if he never becomes prez, then really this is about his foreign policy lining up with Trump's. Get out of Ukraine, stop inciting Russia into a nuclear war, focus on China as the bigger problem, and try to make peace between Israel and Palestine while still supporting Israel. That's pretty much Trump's foreign policy. And maybe this brush with death changes Trump's thinking on foreign policy. That remains to be seen.

I'm more interested in what he did as governor, like supporting the covid nonsense. But again, as VP his influence isn't going to be strong especially since he's young and essentially being groomed as Trump's protege. He's going to follow Trump's lead IMO. Who else was a better pick? Vivek probably, but I think he'll have a better role in the Trump admin than VP. Tucker likely has zero interest, he understands the threat he and his family would be under if he went into politics. Tulsi would have been interesting, but she is a career Democrat who has been out of politics for 4 years and wouldn't at all have made a difference in the swing states like Vance will. RFK Jr. isn't a Republican either. All the other options were worse than Vance. Rubio, Burghum, Noem (dog killer), none moved the needle although many big donors on the Right were pushing for some of them. Ben Carson I would have been happy with, but I see him as potential surgeon general or HHS director.

So yeah, Vance isn't someone that looks very intriguing from our perspective. But he's young and can change so I'll give him a chance to show he isn't beholden to the Empire.
Well said imo. Just wanted to point out that he didn't hold the office of Governor of Ohio. He was elected to the U.S Senate.

The gov was indeed a goofball on covid policy.

Well said imo. Just wanted to point out that he didn't hold the office of Governor of Ohio. He was elected to the U.S Senate.
Ah yeah sorry. Vance actually was against vax and mask mandates, introduced a bill criminalizing gender-affirming care for transgender kids, and said he would not have certified the 2020 election results if in Mike Pence's shoes. Tucker said he's the "smartest and deepest of any senator I've met." I would guess that Trump took a lot of advice from Tucker about who to pick as VP.

I appreciate the positive takes on Trump and JD Vance. I guess I just can't get over their seemingly fervid worship of Zionist Israel. That 300-page thread on what's gone down in Gaza since October 7th has probably colored my perceptions and hardened my heart against anyone willing to embrace Zionism. And seeing where JD Vance has parked some of his investments makes me wonder if he's potentially another two-faced politician, but I admit I'm too quick to judge. Just call it pattern recognition running amok!

The wild card here though after the Trump shooting...this is speculation at this point, but was Mossad involved in this? After all they often coordinate with the FBI/CIA for such things. Did they really want Trump out and Haley in? So they took their "shot", and missed. Does Trump know what just happened? Was there more to that "leaked" interview with RFJ Jr. where they discussed political assassinations?

I see two (main) potential ways things can go moving forward. Trump "gets the message" that he can be touched at any time, and acquiesces to the will of Zion. That might be partly why he chose JD Vance - as another who publicly embraces Zionists, to mollify them and send the message that OK, I'm on board. In that case, then the "miss" on Trump actually benefits them more than a hit would have.

The other thing though is maybe he is now fully aware of the forces arrayed against him and he might play his cards so as to expose them all to the world. Maybe in fact that has always been his game plan; and now after surviving this attempt on his life he no longer holds back. The fact that the FBI/CIA is so openly corrupt is certainly playing into his hands if that's the case. A whole lot of people who previously had their eyes closed to all of this are suddenly wide awake and questioning things. Trump can take the lead from there, if he so chooses. He has the momentum now.

Sometimes a VP pick can be viewed as a kind of insurance policy. Kamala could be seen as such: a poison pill to keep Biden safe that nobody in their right mind would want to take. Ironically Vance could be seen as an insurance policy for the PTB. Even if Trump is allowed to win, they can hit the trap door button any time they want and have one of their boys waiting in the wings ready to step onto the stage. This movie is just getting started.

The factions in the Democratic Party will not let Trump to win, so they are preparing more attacks on him in the upcoming weeks.
The DHS and FBI have issued a warning that there will likely be retaliatory attacks after Trump was shot (i.e. MAGA "insurrectionists" are going to get violent again). A few months back, someone theorized Trump might be assassinated, followed by a supposed MAGA revenge assassination of Biden, eliminating the Deep State's two biggest problems, with the bonus of sowing their beloved chaos everywhere.

I'm not too sure of Trump's
I guess I just can't get over their seemingly fervid worship of Zionist Israel.
Back in 2021, Trump said the following:

Trump recalled he then told Netanyahu that “I had a very good meeting with Abbas. We can definitely do a deal.” The Israeli leader’s response? “‘Well, let’s think about it. Let’s not move too fast, you know.’ After he started talking, I said, wait a minute, you don’t want to make a deal.

“And he said, ‘Well, uh, uh, uh.’ And the fact is I don’t think Bibi ever wanted to make a deal.
I don't know if this is still how he feels about it, but he did understand that.

fwiw

I appreciate the positive takes on Trump and JD Vance. I guess I just can't get over their seemingly fervid worship of Zionist Israel. That 300-page thread on what's gone down in Gaza since October 7th has probably colored my perceptions and hardened my heart against anyone willing to embrace Zionism.

I feel the same way. And I too want to believe/hope that some of the people who seem to be fighting the evils of this world are saying what needs to be said to please the Zionists as to at least get into a position where they can achieve something... anything.

A notable example for me is Tucker Carlson, who said in an interview that he takes no sides in the Israeli-Palestinian "conflict" because "it has nothing to do with America" and then he made it a point to emphasize twice how much he loved his vacations in Israel. That was one of those moments that made me wonder: is he SO stupid as to not realize that Israel will be nothing without US support or is he making sure that he is being heard by who-knows-whom? He is able to see US funding and interference elsewhere in the world. Come on, can he really be that blind? Or does he sincerely not care about the "brown skinned" peoples so far away from home? Isn't he a Christian? Isn't he "America first"? The millions given to Israel yearly can do wonders for Making America Great Again. Can't Trump see this reality as a business man? Forget morality, just logical deduction: billions to Israel or fixing infrastructure, improving education/health services and the standards of living for his own citizens?

Or is this the one subject they just can't talk about? The one subject they can't touch because those who did in the past are not alive anymore or have suffered worse fates? Are they trying to achieve as much good as possible within the parameters of a very sinister and super-connected network with tentacles everywhere?

I don't know yet that that's the case. Only time and deeds will tell. And I know very little about Vance, not enough yet to make me "like" him.

One thing about Trump that I noted is that during his presidency, 2016 - 2020, there wasn't any major armed Israeli "operation" in Gaza. Is this just a coincidence? Or that Netanyahu started his massacre last October, a year before the US elections, to make sure that he was "done" with killing most of Palestinians by that time, in case plans didn't go his way? Is he worried that he couldn't continue under Trump? Thus, is Mossad involved in the assassination attempt?

I barely paid any attention to the US elections this time around until last Saturday. I am not a die-hard Trump supporter, but I am impressed by how he reacted to his murder attempt. Very few men, especially from the international political arena, would show such bravery. I also think that he will try to do good for America because he doesn't need the money, or the fame, or the prestige, I think he is there because he cares. Caring does not mean that he can't be used to achieve evil agendas. Caring can be a weakness considering that those who fight against humanity care for no-one and nothing. And the attempt against his life can go either way: embolden him to really fight for the good of God who saved him, or make him more vulnerable to forces who will explain to him who god is and what he wants from him, a mini shock doctrine especially for him.

Again, I don't know, we will have to wait and see.

Personally, as a non-America, all I - and probably most of the rest of the world - want, is for a US government that takes their troops out of our countries, stops funding and supporting the destruction of other governments & nations, and most importantly, ends immediately feeding Israel with billions & weapons to butcher a defenseless population with no hope of escape because they are literally walled-in.

During my lifetime, Trump has been the only hope from America that things might change. If God has spared his life the other day, he better live up to it. JFK & RFK did not have that opportunity. And for this reason, perhaps we should be asking more of him from now on, not less?

Just in. Donald Trump Jr. makes his first speech after the events on Saturday, calls J.D Vance his friend and that he is fighting side by side with him to save the country they love. Then he says that Vance "will make one hell of a vice president" and we see Trump himself applauding the statement. (Unfortunately, I can't give a time stamp):

When is Trump speaking at the RNC tonight?​

Trump is expected to formally accept the GOP nomination for president at the RNC tonight. His speech will likely close out the convention.

A detailed schedule has yet to be released, but others still left to speak include Trump’s son Eric Trump, former Fox News host Tucker Carlson, and former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

(Whoever gets it first, please post the time.)

Back
Top Bottom