2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

BTW, my last "Star Wars" post was meant in jest (I thought that movie was made in 1984 but it was 1980). I do think that people born in that year may have some kind of inner fire of knowledge that may become evident soon on the world stage. That generation grew up in the computer age starting in the crib. It seems JD Vance has managed to maintain connections with actual reality and hasn't gotten syphoned into the cell-phone vacuum as have many others of his generation (and succeeding ones). People like that are rare and I hope he succeeds.

Further on JD Vance, I think that this is a pretty well rounded summation of why he may be the best pick for VP, with all domestic & foreign issues considered:

Say what you will about J.D. Vance, but the fact that he's read Carl Schmitt and understands that politics is about power and its ruthless pursuit is a good thing.

More often than not, Conservatism, Inc. shoots itself in the foot by taking "principled stances" that ultimately fail to conserve anything. They cling to antiquated ideals and refuse to engage in the realpolitik necessary to effect tangible change, leaving them perpetually on the defensive and on the losing side of history.

Instead of wielding power to manifest their political will, they end up ceding ground to political adversaries who are unencumbered by such scruples.

This cowardice and naivety in recognizing and adapting to the actual reality of the political struggle is why they continue to lose ground on all sides. They'd rather lose honorably than win with grit, making them the perfect doormats for those who actually understand how to play the game.

If we want to win, and I'm not just talking about the next election, we need to start doing what's necessary to emerge victorious.

Last night i was thinking about Vance and was sad he had said he was pro Israel in the conflict.
I also deeply felt that not only as a converted Catholic but also in comparison with the rest of his character/statements re his manifesto it felt contrary to everything else he stood for.
Could this hopefully be a necessary political move essential to even get a chance to be in the US political arena?
After all they all have to sign allegiance with Israel once in Government, n'est pas?

I hope this may be the case with Vance. Though it would also be necessary for allegiance with Trump too.

JD Vance has a history with Peter Thiel (Transhumanist Tech Guru) and a failed biotech food company called "App Harvest". I can't quote AP articles, but this one from 2022 outlines the issues with it.

Vance is considered a front man for Thiel, and Thiel - a deep state actor. Thiel is also known of having close ties to US intelligence and DoD; to the infamous Israeli Unit 8200 and their companies; as well as business ties to Jared Kushner through which he maintained a powerful position within Trump administration. (Check this one)

JD Vance used to be very critical of Trump, including on social media, using epithets like "idiot", "reprehensible", "cultural heroin" among others. It was 2016. But the plan was different, it seems. It was 2016 when Peter Thiel donated to Trump's campaign and then joined Trump's transition team. He kept contributing in 2018, 2020 and eventually in 2022 when he donated $30 million to the senatorial campaign of JD Vance and Blake Masters. Vance himself received a record-breaking amount of money: "Thiel had given $15 million in total to bolster Vance — the largest amount ever given to boost a single Senate candidate." (Another at least $10 million donation came from Cambrige Analitica co-founder Robert Mercer.) The same time, there were complaints about illegally coordinating Vance's campaign and a PAC funded by Peter Thiel. On the other hand, the hypocrisy of their campaign promises and declarations is well exposed in Mother Jones article. Anyway, that's in short how Thiel made JD Vance a politician, and now a VP candidate.

Vance met Thiel in 2011 while studying at Yale Law School, what he later called “the most significant moment of my time at Yale.” A few years later, he worked for Thiel, starting at Mithril Capital, Thiel's VC. In 2020, Vance co-founded Narya Capital with significant Thiel’s backing, envisioning it as "an Ohio-based venture fund that would focus on the Midwest instead of Silicon Valley." In 2021 Narya invested in Rumble, and Thiel paid a leading role in this.

So when Vance the "NeverTrumper" changed into his enthusiastic supporter, he also adopted Trump's (partial) isolationist stance on foreign policy. In February 2022, several days before the invasion, Vance said: “I gotta be honest with you. I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine” which he had to "clarify" afterwards. Vance is also with Trump on everlasting support for Israel and fighting antisemitism globally.

The best summary of the whole affair in one sentence comes IMO from The San Francisco Standard:

Fast-forward to 2024 and Thiel is not going to make the same mistake twice. Whereas last time he simply donated money to Trump’s White House bid, this time he has donated an entire candidate.

Highly recommended:
What Is It About Peter Thiel?
How Peter Thiel-Linked Tech is Fueling the Ukraine War

I can already notice a distinct/pronounced and noticeable anti Vance spin of the mainstream media in Germany. I think the PTB are not happy that Vance will be Trumps vice president at all. They are already calling him “more extreme“ and “dangerous“ than Trump in certain areas. Quite telling, at this early point in time.

I can already notice a distinct/pronounced and noticeable anti Vance spin of the mainstream media in Germany. I think the PTB are not happy that Vance will be Trumps vice president at all. They are already calling him “more extreme“ and “dangerous“ than Trump in certain areas. Quite telling, at this early point in time.
Same spin in the prominent UK left leaning types today (from a random glance on Twitter).

Let's remember that Vance is a custom-made product, or at least so it seems to me. He is/will be hated by libtards for his 'traditional values', possibly real, like abortion, same-sex marriage, cancel-culture, immigration issues, and so on. And that's where the MSM owned by Democrats/Liberals of various colours comes from. They don't mind the bigger picture and behind-the-scene ties and connection which are the real concern. PTB in this case, as the Deep State, seem to be the masters behind the scheme for reasons known only to them. We'll see it to some extent from the deeds. Wars will continue, China will be in crosshair probably, and TMIC will keep making big money as usual, feeding on people's deaths. If someone has any problems with it, Thiel's friends from the country "fighting Hamas" at the moment have state-of-the-art tools and collected files to keep everyone in line.

And there is the big AI issue too. Thiel invested billions upon billions in it, with his total surveillance tools and AI-driven weapons development, and God only knows how far he is with his deep (and sick IMO) interest in transhumanism and parabiosis (Peter Thiel Is Very, Very Interested in Young People's Blood). Nothing suggests that he has any moral reservations about that, or anything else for the matter. If there is an Antichrist on this planet...

Let's remember that Vance is a custom-made product, or at least so it seems to me. He is/will be hated by libtards for his 'traditional values', possibly real, like abortion, same-sex marriage, cancel-culture, immigration issues, and so on. And that's where the MSM owned by Democrats/Liberals of various colours comes from. They don't mind the bigger picture and behind-the-scene ties and connection which are the real concern. PTB in this case, as the Deep State, seem to be the masters behind the scheme for reasons known only to them. We'll see it to some extent from the deeds. Wars will continue, China will be in crosshair probably, and TMIC will keep making big money as usual, feeding on people's deaths. If someone has any problems with it, Thiel's friends from the country "fighting Hamas" at the moment have state-of-the-art tools and collected files to keep everyone in line.

And there is the big AI issue too. Thiel invested billions upon billions in it, with his total surveillance tools and AI-driven weapons development, and God only knows how far he is with his deep (and sick IMO) interest in transhumanism and parabiosis (Peter Thiel Is Very, Very Interested in Young People's Blood). Nothing suggests that he has any moral reservations about that, or anything else for the matter. If there is an Antichrist on this planet...

Let's wait and see, I guess. Considering the types of swamps anyone in the US in such a position has to navigate, I'm holding the possibility open that Vance might be quite the wildcard. A wildcard that might not behave like they would want him to.

Sobering stuff, PoB. Good work. Thiel is heavily invested in crypto and blockchain as well. (Imagine the absurdity of being chained to a tiny block of data). His VC fund invested 200 mil in BTC and ETH and turned it into 1.8 billion, dumping right before the crypto “winter” downturn. Another classic insider pump and dump. It’s how these guys roll. And those billions buy up “assets”.

Back
Top Bottom