2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

This newest game by Newsom is beyond what his motives are behind the scenes

The officers from the CHP and various police departments will be in Wisconsin

About five dozen law enforcement officers from California will be on hand to help keep order in hand when the Republican National Convention opens in Wisconsin on Monday night.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced that 61 officers from the state were deployed to the convention in Milwaukee through the state’s Emergency Management Assistance Compact. The EMAC is supporting local, state and federal law enforcement at the convention in Milwaukee.

Newsom requested the officers in May, but law enforcement and security at the convention have come under increased scrutiny since Saturday’s assassination attempt on Donald Trump. The former President and presumptive Republican nominee in the 2024 election is scheduled to address a crowd Monday for the first time since shots rang out at a rally for him in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

Trump was wounded in the ear but walked away from the event. One person in the audience was killed and two people were critically wounded.

“Public safety transcends party lines,” Newsom said in a statement.

The California Highway Patrol and police departments in Bakersfield, Fresno, and Long Beach are deploying the officers, Newsom said. Their responsibilities include crowd management, traffic control and ensuring public safety.

Last edited:
Trump is picking his successor here, a 40 year old guy, great future, and we'll be seeing a lot of him in the coming years, I sure hope DJT knows what he's doing, he was definitely fooled with Pence, hope he doesn't make the same mistake.

JD Vance has a history with Peter Thiel (Transhumanist Tech Guru) and a failed biotech food company called "App Harvest". I can't quote AP articles, but this one from 2022 outlines the issues with it.

App Harvest

Just scrolling through various X feeds on him this afternoon, he was also apparently involved with Thiel in some blood harvesting company called "Ambrosia". As a Canadian - I'd say he has a very contrived "True Americana Appalachia Salt o' The Earth" persona that's been well-crafted and marketed. I have no idea what his real intentions are or who his controllers are, but there are red flags. When someone comes from poverty/working class and rises to political power - it's unlikely they don't have some mission they owe someone nefarious. That being said, Trump set the bar pretty low with Pence - so "small victories"?

Read Hillbilly Elegy JDVances autobiography, book is better than the movie.
From a former marine and Yale Law School graduate, a powerful account of growing up in a poor Rust Belt town that offers a broader, probing look at the struggles of America’s white working class

Hillbilly Elegy is a passionate and personal analysis of a culture in crisis—that of white working-class Americans. The decline of this group, a demographic of our country that has been slowly disintegrating over forty years, has been reported on with growing frequency and alarm, but has never before been written about as searingly from the inside. J. D. Vance tells the true story of what a social, regional, and class decline feels like when you were born with it hung around your neck.

The Vance family story begins hopefully in postwar America. J. D.’s grandparents were “dirt poor and in love,” and moved north from Kentucky’s Appalachia region to Ohio in the hopes of escaping the dreadful poverty around them. They raised a middle-class family, and eventually their grandchild (the author) would graduate from Yale Law School, a conventional marker of their success in achieving generational upward mobility.

But as the family saga of Hillbilly Elegy plays out, we learn that this is only the short, superficial version. Vance’s grandparents, aunt, uncle, sister, and, most of all, his mother, struggled profoundly with the demands of their new middle-class life, and were never able to fully escape the legacy of abuse, alcoholism, poverty, and trauma so characteristic of their part of America. Vance piercingly shows how he himself still carries around the demons of their chaotic family history.

A deeply moving memoir with its share of humor and vividly colorful figures, Hillbilly Elegy is the story of how upward mobility really feels. And it is an urgent and troubling meditation on the loss of the American dream for a large segment of this country.
(From Amazon site)

Trump is picking his successor here, a 40 year old guy, great future, and we'll be seeing a lot of him in the coming years, I sure hope DJT knows what he's doing, he was definitely fooled with Pence, hope he doesn't make the same mistake.

Also, he was born in 1984! Not sure if it is a coincidence or not (probably not) maybe symbolic more than anyhing perhaps, but it was the last time the Quorum met before this year!

RT in Spanish did a bit of a compilation of his record, Vance's that is, and I thought it was interesting enough, and it may provide some threads to pull from, take a look

This Monday it was revealed that Republican Senator James David Vance will be Donald Trump's running mate for the office of vice president in the 2024 elections. Announcing the decision on his social network Truth Social, the former president described the politician's merits, recalling that "he has had a successful business career in technology and finance," graduated from Ohio State University and served in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Who is Vance?

James David Vance was born on August 2, 1984 in Middletown, Ohio. He is best known for his memoir 'Hillbilly Elegy', published in 2016. The work became a 'best seller' and received widespread attention for its depiction of the decline of the white working class in America.

Vance's childhood was not an easy one. Aside from his father abandoning the family, his mother struggled with an addiction to drugs and alcohol, which Vance documented in his book. The politician spent much of his childhood with his grandparents in Kentucky.

After graduating from high school, Vance enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps. During his military service, which took place from 2003 to 2007, he was deployed to Iraq. He then studied political science and philosophy at Ohio State University and in 2013 received his Juris Doctorate from the prestigious Yale University. In 2022, Vance entered the political arena and was elected as a senator for the state of Ohio.

A Trump "clone"?

Vance criticized Donald Trump on several occasions before aligning his policies with those of the former president. In 2016, during the presidential campaign, he expressed his disapproval of Trump and called him a "cynical asshole." In a July 2016 article for the Atlantic magazine, she described the Republican front-runner as a "cultural heroine," a "new painkiller" who promised easy solutions to growing social problems, but ultimately "couldn't fix them."

In a Twitter message from several years ago that she has since deleted, she called Trump "reprehensible" because he instills fear in "immigrants, Muslims" and other people "he cares about." After deciding to run for Senate in 2022, Vance apologized for denouncing the former president, embraced his positions on immigration and other issues.

Meanwhile, U.S. President Joe Biden on Monday called Donald Trump's newly elected running mate a "clone" of the former president in terms of political views, AFP reports. "I don't see any difference," Biden told reporters.

Position on Ukraine

Vance has also repeatedly spoken out against the funding of the Ukrainian conflict and the seizure of Russian assets. In March, the senator called it "shameful" that politicians focus their attention on funding Kiev and not on solving the problem on the southern U.S. border.

He also suggested that Ukraine would be forced to make territorial concessions and fix the current borders. "It's in America's best interest to accept that Ukraine is going to have to cede territory to the Russians," he said in an interview with CNN in 2023. "Everybody with a brain in their head knows that this is going to end negotiations [...] Ukraine is functionally destroyed as a country," he added. "The average age of a soldier in the Ukrainian Army right now is 43. That's tragic. That's older than me," he remarked. According to Vance, no one can articulate what $61 billion can achieve, so Washington has to seek a negotiated end to the conflict.

Moreover, the politician stated in April that it is "absurd" that the White House does not want to negotiate with Russian President Vladimir Putin. "The Biden Administration has no viable plan for the Ukrainians to win this war," he noted in an article for The New York Times.

"We should be focused on China."

The senator has repeatedly suggested that instead of addressing the Ukrainian issue, the United States should prioritize its defense capabilities to counter China.

"If we focus on East Asia, if we focus on containing the Chinese, the Europeans can step up in Europe. Germany still, after Donald Trump demanded it, still doesn't spend 2 percent of GDP on defense. Many of the NATO countries have allowed their own industrial might to atrophy. So why are Americans subsidizing European security? We should be focused on our own problems, and that is primarily China," he once explained.

On another note, related though.

RFK Jr finally received his approval to get protection from the Secret Service, something that has been denied by Mayorkas on several occasions, it took Trump taking a bullet, and making a public demand for it, for the request to be approved. Not sure if I would feel safer with the SS guarding me. But there it is, also him and Trump had a meeting earlier today, RFK had this to say about it

I suspect JDVance is naive to the real “swamp”, I’m sure Trump will bring him up to speed. As for his support of Covid vaccines back in 2021 I will be interested to learn what his take on this is now. Many people have shifted their thinking since then. I think it’s a great pick, or would be if this was a fair playing field.

My guess is that the deep state or PTB want Trump as president and then they’ll crash and burn the economy as well as usher in a new health crisis. I agree with others who speculate the assassination attempt came from the Biden team going rogue against the PTB.

Back
Top Bottom