2nd edition of High Strangeness

Something's been nagging me in my thoughts since finishing the book, and I've just recalled it so had to write about it before it fell into the memory hole. It's about those psychic projectors. I recall (I think it was about the period 2007-9) having sleepless states in bed at night seeing these strange kind of sci-fi "shows" in my mind's eye. I remember thinking them very intense and remarkable at the time, though frustratingly I struggle to recall the actual details of what I was shown during these night-time events.

One thing I can recall is seeing a yellow golden humanoid running through a narrow corridor of what looked like some kind of base. There were voices also, not just visuals. I can vaguely recall voices saying "there it is, get it!", implying this humanoid figure was some kind of escapee. I was very intrigued by these events, it happened a few times during that time period. Looking back I can't help but think of the Aryan psychic projectors. The whole experience felt like some kind of "prepping" was being done.

Just wondering if anyone else can recall seeing strange kind of "inner visions" during this period in time? Like I say, it was about 12 or 11 years back when it happened to me. I'm sure mention of the period was made in the transcripts but I cannot recall where exactly.

Back
Top Bottom