5G Technology

Thank you for the info and the thread, shijing. This is to be watched closely. In Czech Rep. the original deadline to roll the 5G network out in full was set for 2020 but things have started to take off, first few cities are taking part in testing phase this year and perhaps the full system could be running by the end of 2019. Quiet a nightmare. Let's see.

Thanks for the info, shijing.
I don't know much about 5G but some tech people has told that some of the 5G cells will be install at our homes in the equipment the Telcom Company leaves in our houses.
This way they do not need to ask permission for more cells. I guess, if this info is correct, all our phones will communicate via VoIP o encripted data.
This sort of installation is not new. FON used to share the unsused capacity of his clients with people who walk along the street and make a profit of it.

Thanks for starting this thread shijing, it will be handy to have on hand. I don't know much about 5G either, but I know it's slated to make it's debut here in Australia in 2020.

Sprint, T-Mobile Restart Deal Talks, Once Again
Talks are preliminary; five months after prior talks collapsed over terms
Updated April 10, 2018 3:06 p.m. ET

Top 100 US Tower Companies List
1/11/2018
Rank Company Tower Count
1 Crown Castle 40,039
Total Companies: 125 - Total Towers: 120,569 - Updated: 1/11/2018
The Top 100 Tower Companies in the U.S. list is from a database maintained and updated by Wireless Estimator. If you are a representative of a tower company and have additional updates to your total tower count, or if you are not listed and have 10 towers or more, please contact info@wirelessestimator.com. You cannot republish this information without obtaining permission from WirelessEstimator.com, and only the Top 10 Companies can be published along with WirelessEstimator.com as the source of the information.

SpaceX’s broadband satellites approved conditioned upon not causing space collisions
Wireless EstimatorApril 3, 2018
“Grant of this application will enable SpaceX to bring high-speed, reliable, and affordable broadband service to consumers in the United States and around the world, including areas underserved or currently unserved by existing networks,” the FCC order said.

SpaceX is one of several other companies planning satellite broadband networks with higher speeds lower latencies than existing satellite Internet services. SpaceX satellites are planned to orbit at altitudes of 1,110km to 1,325km, whereas the existing HughesNet satellite network has an altitude of about 35,400km.

What 5G Means for Your Phone
74c850a4f8d918e67f72090c5d897cce.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLRcVeIuONM
Published on Apr 12, 201
Tomorrow's wireless networks will be incredibly fast and capable of accommodating many more connected devices. Bloomberg QuickTake explains what 5G is and how it will change your life.

Apr 19, 2018 / 3:46

A solution they DO NOT want you to know August 17, 2019 [Mirrored] . . . .
40 minutes . .. .

( i had trouble following this but it appears to be related to 5 G network ,morgellians , chem trails,
maybe even "Black Goo" ... , DNA, Haarp, and lots more . other answers may be found at Join The 5G Crisis: Awareness & Accountability, online and free from August 26 - September 1, 2019! and 5G Space Appeal

Thanks for posting that video. It sounds like a person should try boron!

I've mentioned this before that Columbus, OH, is a designated Smart City which is bad enough, but my suburb has also won a nefarious 'Smart' distinction:
Westerville is one of only four cities in the U.S. to be named a 2019 Global Smart21 Community by the Intelligent Community Forum, an international organization.

Cities are chosen based on broadband connectivity, knowledge workforce, innovation, digital equality, sustainability and advocacy throughout the community.

Fewer than 200 communities worldwide have been named to this list, according to an announcement the city issued Oct. 25. Cities named as Smart21 communities begin a process to be named to the list of 2019 Top7 Intelligent Communities.

Gotta love the emphasis on Smart and Intelligent - who could possibly be opposed to that, right?!! So, yes, the Smartmeters have already rolled out (but not on my house as I followed advice of Josh del Sol's Take Back Your Power video). The city did balk regarding the initial placing of 5G towers by the state:
In March 2017, seventeen Central Ohio Cities, Bexley, Canal Winchester, Columbus, Dublin, Delaware, Gahanna, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Hilliard, New Albany, Pickerington, Powell, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, Westerville, Whitehall and Worthington, all filed lawsuits to stop the proliferation of 5G cell towers in their municipalities. These lawsuits resulted in Ohio HB 478 passed in April of 2018, enacted as a compromise with the cities that filed the lawsuits, but did nothing to stop the 5G rollout. HB 478 only gives municipalities the ability to regulate only the placement and appearance of small-cell technology that will be fastened to traffic lights, utility poles, street signs and other public structures that provide connectivity for cellphones and other wireless devices. Municipal leadership complain that their hands are tied, being federally forced to accept the 5G deployment, bullied into accepting this “Internet of Things” and all the high tech and bad science that goes with it. This legislative so-called compromise still forces small cell technology on Central Ohioans, without consideration to public health.

"did nothing to stop the 5G rollout" - and so, it's begun:
Neighbors have no say over placement of new 5G cell towers
By Mark Ferenchik
The Columbus Dispatch
Posted Dec 9, 2019

Residents of the Olde Towne East neighborhood were surprised to see a 40-foot cellphone tower erected recently in the tree lawn along Bryden Road. More are coming, as 5G cellphone technology spreads. And neighborhoods can do little about it.

Charles Abbot saw the no-parking signs in front of his Bryden Road house in the Olde Town East neighborhood and thought that crews would be working on waterlines.

He discovered instead that a crew would be erecting a 40-foot cellphone tower in the public right of way between the sidewalk and the curb.

“Total surprise. Absolutely total surprise,” Abbot said.

Others living nearby in the neighborhood east of Downtown also were stunned that the city or companies didn’t give residents any say about where cell-service providers can put up the towers for the new 5G — fifth-generation cellular wireless — technology.

“They really didn’t create a vehicle for public input into placement,” Franklin Avenue resident Candy Watkins said. “They could pop up outside your bedroom window.”

A lot more are going to pop up as telecommunications companies gear up for the next wave of wireless technology.

In December 2016, a state law was approved that allowed companies to build towers in public rights of way without consent or regulation from local governments.

The law was overturned in June 2018 when a judge in Franklin County Common Pleas Court ruled in favor of 50 cities and villages that argued the law violated the state’s single-subject rule because the cell-tower issue had been included in a bill that dealt with other topics as well.

Another bill was crafted and passed that allows municipalities to create design guidelines, sets a maximum height of new pole towers at 40 feet, and limits the number of applications that can be submitted together to 30.

“We can’t have 300 dropped on us in 30 days,” said Stephen Sayre, director of special projects for Columbus Mayor Andrew J. Ginther.

But because of that new state law, municipalities also cannot take the placement of the poles through the zoning process, Sayre said.

“If you ask most residents, most want 5G service,” Sayre said. But while 3G has taller towers spaced farther part, the faster 5G service is designed to have shorter towers spaced closer to each other.

The city is encouraging companies to place the equipment on existing light and utility poles.

Verizon spokesman David Weissmann said the company has announced that Columbus will be an early 5G city.

“We are working toward that, following all local and state requirements and working closely with the city to ensure aesthetic consistency,” he said in an emailed statement. Weissmann said Verizon’s networks are built and operate under Federal Communications Commission guidelines.

Bryden Road is in a designated city historic district, where residents must get city approval for paint colors, roofs, decks and other home improvements. So residents there are concerned about how new cell poles placed in front of houses will affect the neighborhood.

“Why do they have to be between the street and the sidewalks?” Bryden Road resident Madison McRae said.

Kathleen Bailey, who leads the Near East Area Commission, said she has no concern about the poles or the technology.

“It’s the 21st century,” Bailey said. “You want this stuff; you just don’t want it on your street.”

The question is how to weigh the character of the neighborhood with today’s needs. “It’s a balancing act,” she said.

Columbus officials have created design guidelines for the poles, which are painted to match the standards for those areas, said Christopher Lohr, a Columbus planning manager.

“I think the real question is: Why isn’t there a public process?” Lohr said. “By state law, there isn’t any mechanism at this point.”

Grove City Mayor Ike Stage said he is not aware of any tower being installed in his city.

“We were blindsided by this to some degree,” he said.

“It’s out of our hands.”

Well, you know, aesthetics are what's really important! Or not:
5G radiation causes BEHAVIOR changes in humans, causes ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, leading to mass insanity

(Natural News) If you’re wondering why people who live in 5G rollout areas seem to be going insane, it’s not your imagination. 5G radiation causes “neuropsychiatric” effects through a mechanism described as ion potentiation poisoning of brain cells, according to research published in Environmental Research.

This results in behavioral changes and even personality changes among those who are routinely exposed, researchers found. In other words, 5G is a weapon system that doubles as a telecommunications infrastructure, but the real impact is to damage human brain function and destroy rationality, reason and civility, especially among those who live in high population cities where 5G towers are becoming ubiquitous. That’s why you may have noticed increased insanity and widespread mental derangement in those areas.

I’ve published an important podcast that details the mass mental illness now being caused by 5G exposure. Watch it on Brighteon.com, the free speech alternative to YouTube (you can create your own account there for free and post your own videos, too).

5G causes mass MENTAL ILLNESS and even PERSONALITY changes
Needless to say, I have to wonder how venturing into Columbus for anything from work to patronizing food stores, retail shopping, restaurants, entertainment/sporting events, etc. will affect my families' health as well as everyone else who lives and works in the city. And how soon will these towers start deploying in my own city, perhaps on my own street? Since residents went along with no fuss in having Smartmeters put on their homes and businesses, I doubt there will be any real opposition to 5G being installed either. I can hardly expect otherwise since same residents think fluoride in the water is 'smart' too! :curse:

I have been following these developments with interest. it seems the standards bodies have been quick to develop the technology and the research that has been done, what little I could find, was done by people paid by the industry. Problem is of course that the standards bodies are populated by people who work for the manufacturers so there is a big conflict of interest involved. So it is hard to find an unbiased opinion with good quality research. Everything I read says that the emissions (be they 2G, 3G, 4G or 5G) are hundreds or thousands of times less than the so called safe level which was determined twenty odd years ago so the majority of us don't actually have any clue whether these things are safe, deadly or somewhere in the middle.

Another thing I am struggling with is that many of the apocalyptic proclamations about 5G claim there will be thousands of satellites bombarding us with 5G radiation from low earth orbit. I don't see how that can be, as all the reading I have done says the radiation is only good for 150 meters max and can be stopped by clouds, trees leaves humidity etc, which is why there will be so many local cell towers to provide the necessary coverage. SO how could they do anything from LEO.

All it really tells me is that we are being kept in the dark, as usual, with little chance of working out what is really going on.

Just watched this interview with Mark Steele on Age of Truth TV. I really don't know what to think about 5G. If you have time to spend, then watching this you will hear that according to Mark, 5G is a weapon and will kill all biological life on the planet.

MARK STEELE has become a famous anti-5G campaigner and activist. He is a British weapons expert and Chief Technology Officer, who stirred up quite a controversy in his hometown of Gateshead in Northern England. He became known in the media for the court case in Gateshead, sometimes referred to as "The Gateshead 5G lamppost scandal".

He is now speaking internationally and giving lectures about the dangers and heath effects of rolling out 5G all over the world, and how it is all connected to a larger more sinister global government plan, part of a U.N. Agenda 21, New World Order depopulation plan. He calls 5G a WEAPON TO KILL PEOPLE! He has been thoroughly investigating electromagnetic frequencies and radiation, and is now an expert on the topic, which has led media outlets and the local council to brand him as a "conspiracy theorist".

Mark Steele goes further in his investigation and is connecting the "man-made Climate Change CO2 scare" to 5G, as a fraudulent billion Dollar control plan, and cover-up for not wanting to discuss the real agenda behind the roll-out of 5G. He is also calling 5G and the connection to A.I. - Artificial Intelligence, for a spiritual war.

A LOT of eye-opening, informative and fascinating topics are discussed in this interview.

Mark Steele was in Copenhagen, Denmark to speak at a 5G conference and to take part in an anti-5G demonstration around the Danish capitol, speaking at the main square. He is interviewed by AGE OF TRUTH TV´s investigative reporter and interviewer, Lucas Alexander, on November 24th 2019 - in this in-depth, hard-talk table-talk interview.

Just watched this interview with Mark Steele on Age of Truth TV. I really don't know what to think about 5G. If you have time to spend, then watching this you will hear that according to Mark, 5G is a weapon and will kill all biological life on the planet.

Obviously, that is untrue.

This is my problem with '5G wokeness': the high numbers of chancers and big bux campaigns I see pushing it. I can't speak to the technology's potentially dangerous health effects, but this guy isn't the first anti-5G activist that has smelled off to me.

A quick search on Steele pulled up this:

Back
Top Bottom