6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

SoFloJayC

Padawan Learner
Whats up Everyone!

Episode 1 of this epic 6 episode series with Laura launches Monday May 13th at 1PM EST.

Part 1: Hyperdimensional Realities: The Most Dangerous Idea in the World

IMG_3420.png

Every succeeding 2 hour plus episode will launch at the same time on Monday’s through June 17th.

Hunter and I would love if we could collect your comments, criticisms, insights and most importantly questions for the entire series in this thread.

I would like to tell everyone this was our greatest honor to both interview and learn from Laura.

She is without question one of Earths greatest teachers.

It is our express desire to position her work to as many humans with the requisite FRV as possible.

In doing this, we ask you to share these interviews with your RESONANT social networks as often as possible and specifically where applicable.

Special Shout Out to Laura who sat with us for more than 12 hours to answer fascinating, yet difficult questions about our current place in space and time.

Thanks also to the Chateau crew for your encouragement and cooperation in allowing this to happen!

Here is to the Realm Border Crossing and the opportunity to serve others far beyond.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m so excited for these coming series! Every-time Laura does an interview, it end up being really good and informative! Thanks for the time and effort to everyone involved that made this possible! Will definitely watch and share!

Just subscribed, and I greatly look forward to this series!

You’re doing a great service by putting this out there, and I already know this interview will blow the doors off for many. I’m grateful for everyone who put this together, and thankful that Laura has the opportunity to reach an even wider audience.

We need this information out there more than ever!

I’m so excited for these coming series! Every-time Laura does an interview, it end up being really good and informative! Thanks for the time and effort to everyone involved that made this possible! Will definitely watch and share!
Ditto!

You’re doing a great service by putting this out there, and I already know this interview will blow the doors off for many. I’m grateful for everyone who put this together, and thankful that Laura has the opportunity to reach an even wider audience.

We need this information out there more than ever!
And ditto as well!

Thank you very much for sharing and many thanks to Laura, and for all the efforts your team and the Chateau put into the project! Can´t wait to see it!

Subscribed! 🔔

Thank you very much to Laura and crew. Looking forward to listening to the interviews. Greatly appreciate that you have found the time (with everything else you do) and the energy to share knowledge. Thank you so very much again!!

I could watch Laura’s interviews for years on end and never get bored or distracted. She is the most fascinating and life provoking person I’ll ever have the honour of knowing of.
She shows up in my dreams frequently and gives me a real sense of comfort in our crazy world.

The respect and adoration I feel for her has no words fit to describe. ‘Tis love and then some more.

Back
Top Bottom