7 Cowardly Words From A Totally Sexist Stranger Sparked This Courageous Response

happyliza said:
Very powerful and heart felt. Thank you for sharing. Raw Eloquence - a voice for the victims. Rape is far more prevalent than people dare imagine - the "unspoken". It strikes a deep chord.

I was raped at 21, and both my sisters too about the same age, all in different circumstances, all not 'asking for it', and in all cases the perpetrator not found. But for ALL 3 girls in just ONE family to have undergone such barbaric attacks proves the kanker infesting our planet. This was in the 70's must be far worse now, notwithstanding the 'spoils of wars', psychopaths and paedophile rings.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, happyliza. That is so sad (and infuriating at the same time). Hope you and your sisters were able to heal from such an unspeakably horrible experience. :hug2:

Mariama said:
Good find, Lisa and thanks for sharing. It is so good to know that there are still compassionate people out there. Videos like these can reinforce and encourage the good in others.

Definitely. It gives us hope and reminds us that there is still good out there even though the situation looks so grim. A very inspiring young man.

SeekinTruth said:
happyliza said:
I was raped at 21, and both my sisters too about the same age, all in different circumstances, all not 'asking for it', and in all cases the perpetrator not found. But for ALL 3 girls in just ONE family to have undergone such barbaric attacks proves the kanker infesting our planet. This was in the 70's must be far worse now, notwithstanding the 'spoils of wars', psychopaths and paedophile rings.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, happyliza. That is so sad (and infuriating at the same time). Hope you and your sisters were able to heal from such an unspeakably horrible experience. :hug2:

Oh my, so sorry to hear that happyliza… the three of you? That's unbelievable.
I reiterate SeekinTruth's words and really hope that you and your sisters were able to heal the scar you were left with.
:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom