9-11 Exposed on Russian TV

Hi Realitybyte and Welcome. I was really curious if something was going to get to the western hemispher, after reading the article on the 11th about this. Good score!

Thanks for sharing those links!

Transcript Zakrutui Pokaz ‘The Closed Viewing’ September, 12th, 2008. The Channel One, Moscow
Transcript: 14.09.2008

Terry Meyssan: "I can not enter any NATO country"

Guilietto Chiesa: " The film had not been permitted In America, in Italy only 30 thousand persons have seen it.

ALEXANDER GORDON: the Channel One welcomes you in studio of the program "Closed display". My name is Alexander Gordon.
Today our program is unusual. I will tell you, that it is the special issue devoted to one seven year old event, and nevertheless, neither pain of loss, nor horror in front of perpetrated […][ does not leave our world at all.

Discussion prior demonstration of the film

I speak, of course, about tragedy which had happened on September, 11th, 2001 in Manhattan, New York. Seven years had passed, official investigations of the commission had been completed, but more and more questions are coming. Who actually had made it? For whom is it necessary? Who are those people who have carried out this act of terrorism? Today we will see Guilietto Chiesa’s film which is called ‘9/11. Investigation from Zero Point’, which is offering distinct from official version of this tragedy. Believe us, we sincerely grieve and we remember those who lost their lives on that terrible day, and we are absolutely convinced, that our attempt to find the truth, whatever it would be, cannot offend their memory. Allow me to present you now the creatorr of this film.
A French Journalist, writer, Terry Meyssan who was the first person who doubted the official version of investigation. He had written a book, and some strange history in your life further emerged, do I understand correctly?

TERRY MEYSSAN, a journalist, writer, and author of the book ‘September, 11th, 2001. Monstrous fraud’:

Everything was somehow turned over at first. I was popular enough person in France and suddenly I became the enemy number one. My book was a success in all Mediterranean countries. In the United States the answer was unexpected and sharp enough: I was banned from participating in TV programs on the US territory, and the State department of the United States had forbidden my entry into the States. And then madam Condoleeza Rice had declared that I was the first source of disinformation in the world. And [coming] from her, to me it sounded as a compliment. And an extensive propaganda, an entire company also had begun around me.
I live in the Near East, I have left France, and I cannot enter any NATO country because the NATO authorities, the NATO establishment considers, that I am, so to say, a safety threat for the United States in the world.

A.GORDON: A publicist, journalist, writer, deputy of EuroParliament, creator of this film Guilietto Chiesa. The first question. Was your film shown in America?

GUILIETTO CHIESA, journalist, deputy of EuroParliament, creator of a documentary ‘9/11. Investigation from zero Point’:
No.

A.GORDON: Why?

GUILIETTO CHIESA: We have tried to find any distributor – and haven’t found. But I even can tell, had not found in Italy. The film has been shown in October of last year at the international Festival in Rome with the big success. Practically all critics saw the film and wrote positively. But right after that some articles appeared, similar to Meyssan’s story, ‘Coriere Della Sera’, ‘La Repubblica’ especially, very poignantly attacked me personally: not my theses, but me personally. It was a personal charge, a personal insult. And after that we have not found any distributor of our film in Italy. We have organised this display ourselves, for today about 30 thousand persons more or less saw the film in Italy, but cinema in general… only small cinema have shown [it].

A.GORDON: Guilietto, well, here now Russian public, Russians will see this film. Would you not like? You have a rare possibility, which does not always happen to creators of a film, to fore-open the viewing by a few very important words. What should we pay attention to? Why it is important to you? What do you expect from viewing eventually?

GUILIETTO CHIESA: An incentive reason - is as Terry told, we with him have understood at once, that the official version could not hold any criticism, so to speak. This simply official investigation does not give an answer to numerous questions. And as we have understood – I have understood and also my friends have understood – that on September, 11th, there was an incredible turnover of history, and not just... We have understood that those, who [exactly are they] is unimportant, those who have organized here this tragedy under the pretext of a world performance, knew perfectly, that have occurred in the world. They knew beforehand, their level of information is very high, their means are the most powerful. They have won.
I expected right after that there will be an attack on Iraq. And nobody was thinking yet, that they attack Iraq, and I knew, that they attack, because it was obvious, it was a strategy. And thus I have told, I think, it is necessary to tell it here, but to tell this in words is impossible. The September, 11th to tell in words is impossible, because all of us saw with our eyes, and we all, 2 billion people had an impression, that they saw the truth. And thus I with my friends have decided to tell anew the September, 11th with shots. A film. A unique possibility to reopen the truth, is to show because of this film.

A.GORDON: Let's see Guilietto Chiesa’s film together.
When we will return – a very tough discussion awaits for us as both those whom the official version of the government of the USA suits quite well as well as supporters of the new version, that is version of Guilietto Chiesa, gathered in studio.

DISCUSSION AFTER THE FILM

A.GORDON: In studio of ‘The Closed Viewing’ we are discussing film by Guilietto Chiesa ‘9/11. Investigation from Zero Point’ which just ended. In the film the official version is subjected to proved or not doubts. But in a film nowhere, and I watched it attentively almost two times, yes? ,is directly affirmed that the organizer and the customer of acts of terrorism was the Government of the United States of America, the Congress of the United States of America, a certain dark entity on the territory of the United States of America, foreign Consul no a word about it. I ask you a question, lords, who had made it?

ALEXEY PUSHKOV, the author of the program "Postscriptum", the director of the Institute of vital international problems at the Diplomatic Academy: You know, after all there are many structures in the United States which work out of visibility field. And I do not even think, that an establishment of the Special Services was engaged and so on. Who has killed, has organized the murder of Kennedy?

A.GORDON: I do not know.

A.PUSHKOV: I do not know either And nobody knows for certain. That means, there was a group of very influential people, very serious, for whom that was necessary. Therefore I think that’s why exactly we have received this official version, that these people have made in such a manner, that nobody could grasp it.

A.GORDON: So, on the territory of the United States of America a certain powerful organization operates which is beyond the government and the White house [level].

A.PUSHKOV: Absolutely unnecessary. It could be the group in which members of the government, Bush's administration participated. And the president could not have known about it personally, for example.

A.GORDON: It very much reminds about Masonic stuff.

A.PUSHKOV: No. And Masonic affairs [what have to do with this]? The certain goal is set up: to create a critical mass of public opinion in favour of military actions in the Middle East and this goal is being achieved.

A.GORDON: That is - did I understand correctly - I will sum up now for a second, that there is a certain group of people in the United States of America...

A.PUSHKOV: It is not, it has gathered on this occasion.

A.GORDON: Has gathered on this occasion. But nevertheless this group holds the strategic plans of development of the foreign policy of the United States of America and, as a consequence, behavior of America in the world, and therefore its well-being too. And this group, having gathered for some short time, has decided that a turn to start something that would untie America’s hands had come?

A.PUSHKOV: Yes.

A.GORDON: I understood, yes. There are opponents of this opinion.

IRINA ZVJAGELSKAYA, the principal researcher of the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Even if we accept a myth, that AdHoc group could gather in the United States, so to speak, unexpectedly, to kill three thousand its own citizens to become then stuck in Afghanistan, and then - in Iraq, and then - to bring down its own economy… do you understand, there is no logic here. It is impossible. Even if we imagine, that, in general, in the democratic state we can disagree with the results of conclusions of this commission. Well, certainly, we can disagree: someone was rescuing a uniform, someone was explaining why he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, was not there, has left to summer residence and so on. It is all, I cannot understand that three thousand persons were lost simply because someone needed to enter Afghanistan.

A.GORDON: It’s clear. Now-now-now. It’s not for nothing that two more persons are sitting here together with authors of the film. One of them is Leonid Ivashov, the author of article ‘Global provocation’ which actually partially entered the film as a documentary material.
Leonid IVASHOV, the president of Academy of Geopolitical Problems, retired General-Colonel of the Russian Army: Understand, to accuse here only Americans and even Administration that is, by the way, not present in the film, someone from Americans speaks there about their government. But we do understand completely, that there are forces of transnational, transcontinental character which can order this action, and pay for that.

A.GORDON: I understand nothing.

L.IVASHOV: Well, for example, what is a global drug mafia? An annual turnover of drug mafia, you only ponder, is one triillion dollars. What is the shadow world financial system when there are 360, 370 families which supervise up to 40 percent, and today it is considered even more, of world’s finances? That is, here is who really could order [that]. Who could be an executor? Today we know about private military corporations, there are more than 200, their annual turnover is about 250 billion dollars. But less is written about Special Services’ private corporations. And thus only these people in a combination [with] private military corporations and Special Services’ private corporations, could execute this action.
‘Al Qaeda’, you know, is generally a primitive organization, but spilled all over the world. Special Services of all countries strictly observe Al-Qaeda cells, and first of all from the Islamic world. And even in Saudi Arabia they are under the control. And to organize here an operation having [at disposal] these diverse, primitive enough forces, such an operation, which as though has turned development of mankind in other direction, is impossible.

A.GORDON: Special Services of the USA and the government of the USA were well informed? In all details.
L.IVASHOV: I think, no. President did not know, maybe, someone in administration could be involved through former colleagues who are in private corporations. Just as Fon Buroff, author of one of interesting books, in my opinion, writes, that 32 governmental services should have operated synchronously. That means people should be inserted there, or be present there, or be paid for that somewhere.
A.GORDON: And ‘Al-Qaeda is incapable of doing so, from your point of view?

L.IVASHOV: Yes, without any doubt, they can not do that.

A.GORDON: Thanks. I wish to present one more person who appeared among authors and that too was not casual, Vitaly Tretjakov. The first Russian journalist, which has seen this film, and thanks to his diligence in many respects [film] is now in Russia and we even see it on the Channel One.

VITALY TRETJAKOV, the editor-in-chief of magazine ‘Political Class’, the dean of faculty ‘TV Higher School’ of the Moscow State University: And a question about the one who is the organizer of events on September, 11th, is a question of a belief. For a long time I work as a political journalist, as a political analyst, and I have to tell, that in the politics everything is possible. Something that seems in a ordinary life impossible, if to start with moral [standards], and norms of an ordinary life, here in the politics everything is possible. This is the first, that calls the official version into question. I do not trust much even to our own government, anyway not always and not in everything, and especially I do not have any basis to trust the American government. Further I am afraid, that I am one of the few persons in this audience who actually did read the report of the National commission on investigation of terrorist attacks on the USA on 11th of September 2001. But I assure you, Guilietto knows, that this is a work of art, it is a novel. I can simply quote places which would be impossible to name differently but as a fiction, and a postmodernist one. That is, after having read this book, in a Russian translation it had been released in 2004, I have understood especially, that it [presents] not an objective analysis of what has occurred. And the third [thing]. In the physics it is known, that experiment is valid if any other researcher can repeat it. I address those who sit here in this studio, representatives of Special Services, former or current. Tell us please here, that Special Service in which you work or any other special service of the world, can it organize similar act of terrorism? Is it basically capable to reproduce, to repeat it? I understand that it is an awful experiment, the second one, and it would be good if it was not. But until any other Special Service will carry out similar in effect - level of accuracy, scale of operation, I will not believe, that it has been perpetrated by a handful of19 or even 119 representatives of al-Qaeda’

continued

A.GORDON: It is possible Vladimir Rubanov will try to answer your question? As an representative of Special Services. I will introduce to our audience the former chief of the Analytical Department of KGB of the USSR.

VLADIMIR RUBANOV, the former chief of the Analytical Department of KGB of the USSR: To everything l I can tell that operations of that type are possible. It is for the first. Secondly, I do not see here something extraordinary. Well, three planes have blown up three houses. This the first. The second. Institute of Standards which conducted investigation… That means, if it puts an incorrect signature in the Conclusion Report? It means, it will not receive futher contracts for examination. Therefore people who are there have a little bit differing moral. To consider that those people who have made this, that someone has ordered them and they have forged the Final Report, I simply know a little bit experts’ communities, both domestic, and foreign ones, I do not believe it. Besides, the other party could not answer those doubts which have been presented in this film. When, for example, attack on Pentagon is being discussed. People have an impression, that the plane – a hole there is small. [Plane’s] wings should ram through it. Pardon me, a plane’s wing is not [a cangaroo’s rack] in a car, it is a very weak construction. Therefore that wings of planes are folded – there were cases when in flights wings were folded.

A.GORDON: Why the official version is not brought forth in your film by anybody from officials?

GUILIETTO CHIESA: Within last seven years we heard only the official version and consequently we know it by heart. And there is the document, 500 pages - there wasn’t any necessity [for doing that]. We know, all others have already have told, have written, have published and also we know that each time when we were to make our arguments, [we were facing] closed doors.

All Terry Meyssan’s history and my history, and the film history demonstrate that they do not want our voice to be heard. Secondy. We can analyze episodes of plane AA-77 which as if was at the Pentagon, from different perspectives. One of these is a protection. It is shown in a film that the Pentagon and the White House are very sturdily protected. That means, there are different systems. One of these arguments is that a civil plane, not having a military transponder, could not even come near the Pentagon. The plane has no military transponder. Moreover, its transponder is not present in a film, but I can add – [transponder] is varied every day. It is a coded transponder. How could, I set up a question here, how terrorists could get to the Pentagon, without having military transponder, without knowing a coded [identification] system? This is an open question. When reading this book you will not find any answer to this question. I can make 150 likewise examples. Not just one. 150 examples how they have worked.

A.GORDON: Terry.

T.MEYSSAN: I feel that our attitude is somewhat wrong. Because the official version is not present. Because the investigationhas not been conducted and there had not been ever any official documents. And there is a document which comes from the independent commission. But this commission is independent from the Congress because it had been appointed by the president of the United States, and it had to confirm the governmental version, but not the official one. We all lack debates, there is a lack of a discussion, the real discussion. Moreover, as the United States had taken an obligation that such debates will take place and that everythingl will be, but they have been obliged to present a contradictory report, but this had not been done.

%%%
M.LEONTIEV: The Film destroys the official version

V.HOTINENKO: Cinematographers offered different versions of apocalyptic events. And here it it has turned into our reality. It is a payment for games with a reality"

A.GORDON: In studio ‘The Closed Viewing’ we continue very tough discussion of Guilietto Chiesa’s film ‘9/11. Investigation from Zero Point’. There are more versions who benefited from it; who is behind it and why the film looks convincing and unconvincing?

MICHAEL LEONTIEV, the TV presenter of the Channel One, the editor-in-chief of magazine ‘Profile’: In general, the film by itself destroys the official version, creating more than questions than providing answers. As I understand film’s goal is somewhat different – to encourage raising questions and who benefits from it? Well here it was said that it is a freemasonry, it is considered, that there is such power behind Bush’s back. In my opinion freemasonry considers that Bush, Sara Palin or those people have the power – is actually ridiculous. And to speak three thousand persons died? Well, great president Roosevelt has plugged the United States in the Second World War, having organized ‘Pearl Harbor’. Because the bid was huge, the bid was to win the whole world, and he did it, yes? He had plugged, had simply [been a traitor to] it, had practically enticed Japanese. How many people died there – I do not remember statistics. Seven years had passed here, therefore we can make a political expertise.
And political examination makes the official version absolutely completely unpersuasive, it disavows it. Here there are three moments, in political expertise. I do not even need to question any technical specifications – whether a house had blown up, or whether planes have actually flown with those or these Arabs or not Arabs, yes? The first. The single unique act, one. Some organization had made an absolutely fantastic coordination action, yes? And it continues to exist, there it struggles, it kills, it holds the American army in two countries of the world, yes? And while there is no more [terrorist] acts on the territory of the United States. They what, have fallen in love with the United States, this mythical organization, if any? No a single act! Absence of at least one repeated [terrorist] act is the proof of [the fact] that the first one was a forgery.
The second. What for? It was so favorable to the United States, to the certain circles connected to this administration, without any doubt, so favorable, that simply it is even necessary. An economic situation, a political situation, it is possible to list some parameters. It was all obvious that something should crush to jump out from this crisis, the mechanism should appear how to get out of crisis from which to get out is impossible. They cannot get out of it till now, but meanwhile the mechanism is rescuing them. And the third moment. All people who are registered as fictitious or real organizers of this [terrorist] act, all people were under the control of the American Special Services, all of them. Some are simply directly accessible agents, others – are obvious and were under constant control. These circumstances are enough [evidence] to... Besides, we have a proof of an inconsistency of the official version. The proof is presented in a film, it simply crushes.

MICHAEL HAZIN, the economist: I have written about inevitability of large acts of terrorism against the United States of America which will be ‘cast’ on Ben Laden, on September, 10th, 2001. Well, then on September, 10th, 2001, I I followed the following logic. The first. Economic data for the month of August were catastrophic. They have been promulgated after September, 11th, but they were known to the authorities [before]. Also it was absolutely clear that it was necessary to change considerably a liberal model of management of economy to a, well, roughly speaking, a direct hand-control. This is the first. And here is the thing essentially important and it is worth it. And the second. For the United States of America, for them destruction, destruction of their own people, are standard mode of the decision-making [process] of the important state problems. In 1898 a war with Spain was necessary to them, they blow up an own battleship Maine on spot-check near Havana. ‘Pearl Harbor’ was mentioned by Misha already. Incident in the Tankissky gulf - they blow up their own cruiser. It is a norm of behaviour of the American elite: when they need a result, lives of own citizens is not a problem for them. And therefore I also have written, they desperatedly needed a clause to radically change economic policy was. It is the serious reason.

ALEXANDER SHARAVIN, the Director of the Institute of the Political and Military Analysis: I am familiar with that book about which Vitaly Toevich spoke too, I should tell, that I have a lot of questions. I am not an admirer of this version, of this concept. But I should tell, that something that has been shown to us, causes many questions too. I will make just two examples. Well, for example, it is said there, that the plane had burnt down, there are no remains – and that means it could not have happened. I for example had seen a plane with my own eyes a plane, a big military plane, a bomber which had burnt down, anything practically did not remain from it.

G. CHIESA: ‘In the USA all slept simultaneously, nobody reacted within two hours’

R. MEDVEDEV: "I do not believe that terrorists managed to direct the plane on the Pentagon. Also I do not believe that CIA has destroyed officers of the Pentagon to receive political dividends"

A.GORDON: And here it you have mentioned a very important theme which is a point of discussion. I insist on it. How much virtual is our reality in which we live if you allow us to live in it by those rules. But we as well as millions and billions of other people, we saw it on screens of our TVs. And here this framework, it gave such moment of unreality and distancing, all of us looked at some already fixed reality all the same. Here Vladimir Suhoj was the eyewitness, he was there during those moments. Can you tell us a few words?

VLADIMIR SUKHOI, TV journalist, former manager of a bureau of the Channel One in the USA: Yes, Alexander, I was near the Pentagon in 20 minutes after it happened, and in a week I was already in New York. And to me any fact from this film is perceived as not new. And I wish to tell, that everything, that has occurred, was [as if staged] by Stanislavsky – do you believe it or not. Authors of this film do not believe. And if you were burning in this fire and if people ran behind your back and you heard those shouts and if you then saw in the neighboring houses in New York plane armchairs; if you saw fused gold cross on a small church let which is in the street Barclay and the First avenue, from this fire and from this temperature. And when you saw relatives and talked to them, and when you filmed all of it with the operator, today you cannot betray yourself and tell, that it did not happen. You were together with these people, you burnt ion this fire and you can’t not believe in it.

A.GORDON: I well understand your emotional condition, and we began from a standpoint that we gave absolutely sincerely a memory tribute, but we now sort not ‘what was – and what was not’. It happened, obviously, everyone saw this, it happened, it changed the world, yes? Today we actually try to answer one uneasy question: it was, because in the world everything is already authorised, it was staged, planned and executed by people who are responsible for Safety, those who were there? And it was as according to the official version, it was made by a small group of Arabs which were suddenly demonstrated miracles of an ingenuity, sharpness, who synchronized all services of the USA and have achieved their goals? It has been made, because the moment of leaving a reality for this created by someone, by some forces, reality, so that we could not distinguish one from another, we do live in such a world, have been created in a real-life? Here we try to answer this question.

G. CHIESA: We can discuss infinitely the destruction of two towers. But when is, I spoke with Rodriguez who told ‘I heard an explosion [prior] to the plane. I have participated in the commission behind the closed doors. And then I open the book and I donot find my testimony. I gave names of 22 witnesses – no one from them has been heard. Why?’ Here is the certificate of lie. I think, that those who has thought up all this operation, perfectly knew functioning of mass media novadays. There could not be any Osama bin Laden or primitive, as it appears, there were such people. And here there are people who perfectly know psychology of masses and firstly, know how mass media do operate. They know, that as soon as mainstream media gives explanations, billions of people will apprehend these explanations as a fact, definitively, how all of it occurred.

A.GORDON: In the initial version the film went on for 2,5 hours, yes? If to you were told that you have exactly 30 seconds, a 30-second flash. What facts from revealed by you would you find incontestable the most? What you would put into these 30 seconds.

G. CHIESA: It is impossible, that the most powerful country in the world has no ability to be protected within two hours from such an attack. It is necessary to learn, it is necessary to recognise, that all slept simultaneously, leaders were absent, the decisions have not been made, nobody has reacted, nobody knew anything. All of it we were proving– was a lie. It is incontestable already: I consider it, and consequently I would tell so where there were in the United States during those two hours, they have disappeared, we can really believe, that the United States of America within two hours have disappeared – it is a history in which it is simply impossible to believe. How to tell this….

A.GORDON: Terry, here is exactly the same question to you. Yes?

T.MEYSSAN: the plane linear is not present, civil one, which would break into the Pentagon. Even this hole is too small for the plane to make it. That is - all see that it is impossible. And even a child can understand it. That is - a plane will not enter this hole. And in the United States the explanation company to this fact had been arranged. The explanation was that the burning temperature was so high that the fuselage itself has turned into gas and consequently nothing had been found on spot. Also [they] have asked families of victims to write that I hate those who had organized it. And families have reflected. They had been given urns for funerals with ashes and with the big note to identify these ashes.

A.GORDON: As I sense, we have reached the main question. It has appeared that the events of September 2001, events of August 2008 force us to think that we live during such time when with the same facts, reaching the point of irrationality, with the same video images, different forces, manipulating, create different realities. And with [untrained] eyes, as it appears even with armed [eyes], to distinguish one reality from other it is practically impossible.

A.GORDON: In studio ‘The Closed Viewing’ we continue discussion of Guilietto Chiesa’s film ‘9/11. Investigation from Zero Point’. Today in 21st century the simple person cannot answer for himself simple questions, in what world do I live? What is good in this world, and what is bad? What is possible in this world, and what is impossible? What should I be afraid of, who should I love? Someday we will reach again simple human statements: this is black, this is white? Yes, Roy Aleksandrovich. Please.

DIG MEDVEDEV, the historian: Well, I think, that we will not live till such times. Because the absolute truth as you have told, [the truth] in the last instance does not exist or it is unattainable anyway. I have seen this film with enormous interest. In this film one episode is shown. Ben Laden with one beard and Ben Laden with other beard. The conclusion is also made, whether did Ben Laden exist in general at all? Well, after all there is a whole branch of criminalistics which studies possibilities of changing one’s appearance. Journalist is not capable to get to the notch and the spectator of this film is not capable to get to the notch. Such questions should be answered by expert community which has certain methods.

A.GORDON: Well here [in studio] an expert community sits. We can count two architects and two technologists, yes? They cannot come to one point of view. Yes even if they will come to any point of view, interpretation of this fact remains out of their competence all the same. All the same there will be a person who will interpret this fact established by them in some way.

R.MEDVEDEV: We even now, and in the future finally should bring an attention to the question ‘I believe or I do not believe’. Here I can tell you what I believe and what I do not. It is improbably difficult to believe that it was possible to terrorists to direct a heavy plane at the Pentagon building, having overcome absolutely all security levels. It is improbably difficult to believe in it. But it is absolutely impossible to believe for me, that it had been CIA American Service which had destroyed one hundred officers of the Pentagon to receive some political dividends. I am absolutely not capable to believe in it.

A.GORDON: Yes, a problem only that the plane has fallen, under the statement of the official commission, it equals to that wing of the Pentagon which was in repair at that time. There was nobody there.

GAYDAR DZHEMAL, the chairman of Islamic Committee of Russia: Well here you heard condemnation of banal theories of complot. But firstly, it would be desirable to ascertain, that the very theme of ‘Al-Qaeda’ in the international network is the complot theory. That is here, so to say, a question of belief of disbelief. And here I think that here we should approach the most problem spot of this film. By a large margin the main problem posed by a question who stands up behind it, not in how these buildings have collapsed, but in one who technically conducted these planes? Because planes certainly were there. And certainly an argument that primitive people and so on could not co-ordinate all of this, it is a good argument at the initial stage. But if we go deep into this. In a film it is said, that it were agents of CIA. Perfectly. But agents of CIA – are not shahids, they do not sacrifice themselves. They are agents of CIA who work for a payment, for what reason should they become kamikaze? Where is their ideological motivation? The question is that in a film [authors] have not touched as it seems to me, a very much important point: till now lists of victims are kept secret. Till now the theme of concrete human presence is virtualized.
A.GORDON: Lists of victims in planes, you mean?

DZHEMAL: Well, yes.

A.GORDON: Those passengers who were in planes.

DZHEMAL: Yes. The matter is that there is no necessity to get 19 persons onboard of planes and it, by the way, solves a question how a heavy plane gets to a tower. A computer which is an autopilot, constantly works with the satellite. Also there is a hacker’s influence on this computer which transforms any plane with an autopilot, into a self-directed rocket. It is very simple, if you have codes. And the second moment is a picture at the flight controller’s possession. Arcan, a known Serbian military Intelligence agent, and the double agent of CIA, in 1995 had collected in Belgrad a meeting of experts, scientific experts of the former Warsaw pact on questions specially about computer maintenance of flight controllers to be able to receive on screens of flight controllers a picture of normal situations while these planes fly anywhere. If you through a code – and the government has these codes – enter into the computer of the autopilot, no terrorists onboard are necessary to you.

A.GORDON: you saw the film What did change?

V. HOTINENKO: You know, I probably as many here. When it was repeated as a spell ‘the World has changed’, ‘the World after September, 11th has changed’, I had an absolute sensation that it has changed. And by the way, I then have believed, that 19 have made it. Then, during that moment, on that wave – as it has been calculated – I have believed, as any obuvatel’ believed, for some time, short enough. And I thought, that it has changed. And then I have understood, and viewing of this film has helped me that actually it has changed before that. It was faster detection of that, it was revealed, it has been shown, that it had changed. But unfortunately, it has changed earlier. It is simply ascertaining of facts.

A.GORDON: Not all experts in our studio had possibility to express themselves. Now we will give one. But only it will be very short, yes?

ANATOLY PANOV, Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor: Dear colleagues, here in front of us there are two courageous persons, which were the first who have raised a voice against this official version, that is: against mass zombing, against zombing of millions of people to accept one version to which we are constantly brought. This is the first. The second. Today’s destruction, manipulation of consciousness – let’s honor and praise them, we will do to their justice. And the third. During whole our conversation it has not been mentioned that these buildings for some short time interval have been bought up and insured for the huge sum. And plus on the Internet there was a prevention to certain persons not to appear in this building.

A.GORDON: Thanks. Thanks you. Please.

I.ZVJAGELSKAJA: I have to tell that the film has afflicted me. Has afflicted because it presupposes possibility of such cynicism and possibility of such, so to say, mockeries not only at own citizens, but also at all world public opinion, that after it, if it is the truth, – it has not convinced me, that it is the truth – but if it is the truth, simply it is not necessary to live in this world.

A.GORDON: That means. That means... To survive in this world, you will personally destroy this truth from yourselves in all possible ways?

I.ZVJAGELSKAJA: No. No. I to survive in this world, I will be doubting. And it is normal for each thinking person.

A.GORDON: In all versions or only in this?

I.ZVJAGELSKAJA: In all.

A.GORDON: Thanks... Please.

M. LEONTIEV: Well, intelligent person Colin Powell has apologized, that he lied on the United Nations tribune, that means, swinging a test tube with unknown white substance. It is not terrible to you to live? Well there, of course, not Americans died, hundreds of thousand Iraqis perish till today, on the basis that the intelligent lovely person, well-brought up Powell lied, he has apologized.. Everything is normal. To live is not terrible, yes? Well, it is a shame to uter something concerning that engines and wings folded. Well strength characteristics of elements of engines. Well, I have grown since childhood, my daddy was bringing these pieces and these partss from factory, so they what, were dissolved? Engine shovels were dissolved? Well what do you speak about? It is simply a plain nonsense! A delirium of a grey mare! As to a film. The film gave me some technical arguments, there is a lot of questions which arise, and in general sticking to a theme which, well, strictly speaking, does not require technical arguments for me, though they are always useful, yes? Because I tell once again, except technical arguments there are logic arguments. A journalist should not only pull on a string different facts, yes? He still should be able to analyze and not to give himself to be manipulated. This is very important. Guilietto Chiesa is the good journalist.

V. SUKHOI: There are good questions which excited and excite me till now. But! A good journalist should not afford something given. Guilietto Chiesa is a good journalist, and he should not allow himself to string facts on the same skewer. It is inadmissible for a good journalist. It seems to me, that there is [one] America till September, 11th and [another one] - after September, 11th. And tragedy of America that till September, 11th it it was the most careless country in the world. To anybody even in his most feverous delirium it could not seem that it can happen with this country. Including Bush who was in Florida and who watched for seven minutes a book about a goat,.
DZHEMAL: I support that thesis, that today the information is under the hardest pressure, that the world community, world establishment destroys the truth, presses the truth and exterminates the truth, and it finds a refuge in such books as ‘Monstrous fraud’ and in such film as ‘Zero’. But I should notice that here this film, it testifies that a certain part of people awakes to resist to lies and hypocrisy of official system, official establishment. The heroic will. Since 2001, I, being directly acquainted with Terri Meyssan, observe his struggle and I am very glad that his word of honor and word of honor of Chiesa left for a new level of exposure of this film.
А.Пушков: "Мы вступили в эпоху Смерти информации, мы живем в эпоху политической манипуляции" А.Гордон: "Истина или попытка приблизиться к ней не может быть оскорбительна ни при каких обстоятельствах".
A.Pushkov: ‘We have entered an epoch of Death of the information, we live during an epoch of political manipulation’

A.Gordon: ‘the Truth or attempt to come nearer to the truth can be offensive under no circumstances’.

END

It looks like while i was transcribing a piece with Leontiev, Nazin, Sharavin was edited out from original Russian transcript at 1tvrus.com
At least when i was checking translation on Channel One site i couldn''t find it again

On 11th and 12th there was 2-part demonstration of film of Massimo Mazzucco 'Inganno Globale' [www.luogocomiune.net] on Italian ARCOIRIS.tv

Thank you Carpe for this translation.

I liked this part which reminded me of G.

Carpe said:
You know, I probably as many here. When it was repeated as a spell ‘the World has changed’, ‘the World after September, 11th has changed’, I had an absolute sensation that it has changed. And by the way, I then have believed, that 19 have made it. Then, during that moment, on that wave – as it has been calculated – I have believed, as any obuvatel’ believed, for some time, short enough. And I thought, that it has changed.

VLADIMIR RUBANOV, the former chief of the Analytical Department of KGB of the USSR: To everything I can tell that operations of that type are possible. It is for the first. Secondly, I do not see here something extraordinary. Well, three planes have blown up three houses. This the first. The second. Institute of Standards which conducted investigation… That means, if it puts an incorrect signature in the Conclusion Report? It means, it will not receive futher contracts for examination. Therefore people who are there have a little bit differing moral. To consider that those people who have made this, that someone has ordered them and they have forged the Final Report, I simply know a little bit experts’ communities, both domestic, and foreign ones, I do not believe it. Besides, the other party could not answer those doubts which have been presented in this film.

Operations of this type evidently are possible, since it certainly happened; however the question is by whom and with what resources. Regardless of the cause, the event certainly was extraordinary; it's not exactly an everyday event. In fact it's extraordinary in a literal sense, since the same neither plane crashes nor fire have ever brought down a building of this type either before or after 9-11. Three planes blew up three houses? Goodness, I don't know of many houses which stand 110 storeys high, constructed of steel reinforced concrete and designed to withstand the impact of multiple planes. In any case, even the NIST report does not dare conclude that the planes destroyed the buildings, citing fire as the primary cause. For a former member of the intelligence services to claim that reports are never falsified is a bit rich. Lastly, the official reports have been modified time and again to attempt a response to valid criticism and new evidence uncovered by various researchers. Each time, the attempts (as witness the Pentagon footage of the invisible plane) are completely pathetic.

R.MEDVEDEV: We even now, and in the future finally should bring an attention to the question ‘I believe or I do not believe’. Here I can tell you what I believe and what I do not. It is improbably difficult to believe that it was possible to terrorists to direct a heavy plane at the Pentagon building, having overcome absolutely all security levels. It is improbably difficult to believe in it. But it is absolutely impossible to believe for me, that it had been CIA American Service which had destroyed one hundred officers of the Pentagon to receive some political dividends. I am absolutely not capable to believe in it.

Possibly Mr. Medvedev should research Operation Northwoods, in which the CIA planned something very much along these lines, as well as the innumerable operations the CIA have carried out overseas. I do, however, find it heart warming to learn that members of the KGB are apparently incapable of even imagining the CIA capable of so diabolical a plan; it makes you wonder why the Cold War existed, or nuclear arms proliferation threatened (threatens?) to destroy humanity!

GAYDAR DZHEMAL, the chairman of Islamic Committee of Russia: Well here you heard condemnation of banal theories of complot. But firstly, it would be desirable to ascertain, that the very theme of ‘Al-Qaeda’ in the international network is the complot theory. That is here, so to say, a question of belief of disbelief. And here I think that here we should approach the most problem spot of this film. By a large margin the main problem posed by a question who stands up behind it, not in how these buildings have collapsed, but in one who technically conducted these planes? Because planes certainly were there. And certainly an argument that primitive people and so on could not co-ordinate all of this, it is a good argument at the initial stage. But if we go deep into this. In a film it is said, that it were agents of CIA. Perfectly. But agents of CIA – are not shahids, they do not sacrifice themselves. They are agents of CIA who work for a payment, for what reason should they become kamikaze? Where is their ideological motivation?

In my opinion the film was not arguing that the alleged hijackers actually sacrificed themselves. It attempted to reveal the nature of Atta et al. as CIA operatives who did their best before the attacks to make themselves as visible as possible, so that when they were accused of the attacks there would be an apparently obvious trail of evidence that they had been planning them (this reminds me a little of some of the activities setting up Oswald as 'patsy' prior to the Kennedy assassination). Zero, in fact, does a fairly credible job of putting the argument that these men were never aboard the planes. Firstly, it mentions that the oft-presented footage of the two men boarding the plane was not even from Boston airport security cameras. Secondly, it goes back to the (totally ignored officially) evidence that many of the supposed hijackers presented themselves to authorities and journalists alive and well in the days following the attacks.

DZHEMAL: Yes. The matter is that there is no necessity to get 19 persons onboard of planes and it, by the way, solves a question how a heavy plane gets to a tower. A computer which is an autopilot, constantly works with the satellite. Also there is a hacker’s influence on this computer which transforms any plane with an autopilot, into a self-directed rocket. It is very simple, if you have codes. And the second moment is a picture at the flight controller’s possession. Arcan, a known Serbian military Intelligence agent, and the double agent of CIA, in 1995 had collected in Belgrad a meeting of experts, scientific experts of the former Warsaw pact on questions specially about computer maintenance of flight controllers to be able to receive on screens of flight controllers a picture of normal situations while these planes fly anywhere. If you through a code – and the government has these codes – enter into the computer of the autopilot, no terrorists onboard are necessary to you.

Agreed.

Among almost a dozen Russian participants in the debate that will be televised Friday evening in Moscow, one of the most compelling speakers was a Russian cosmonaut who observed the 9/11 events from his post on the International Space Station in earth orbit. This cosmonaut recounts in the telecast that, as he watched the immense plume of smoke spread from New York out over the Atlantic, he took a large number of photos and films which were sent automatically to both Houston and Moscow. “We have been studying these images very, very, carefully,” commented the cosmonaut pointedly, “and we have seen some highly interesting things.”

This was one of the things I was most eager to hear about; what happened to it? Is he one of the people who appears to have been edited out of the transcript? If so, for what reason? Is this not suspicious in itself?

on space images - there is an ole English proverb: revenge is to be served cold - i think Russians keep 'em for a dessert
There was no a single word on Israel - a tabu?? That's a huge progress - finally the truth shining with crescendo of sadness - Russians had to be cornered in Caucasus (maybe cornered isn't a right word as they willfully allowed that conflict to happen) to let the truth out - and in the meantime 1,6 million Iraqis died, Palestinians die daily, Afgans - because of this near-criminal silence for long 7 years. Does saying it now absolve high-ranking Russians from not stating plain truth of facts back then? Justified by some elusive higher national interests?
Medvedev: We are allies with US in our war against terror... And so it goes. It is what it is. Everyone is responsible for his own words / deeds. Note they almost uttered on psychos, just lacked that last bit of finely-tuned articulation. And from there to Ponerology - is just a single leap. Not enough Will to go there yet

It's interesting that, when discussing the "before and after" of America nothing was mentioned about the patriot act and how quickly it was implemented. Surely these panelists are aware of it.

Realitybyte said:
Managed to find the Russian version (at least I'm pretty sure I did - unfortunately I don't speak Russian - Google translate to the rescue):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grlDaXPTX3U

I think I worked out, in case it helps you find other parts, etc. that the show is called "Closed Viewing": Закрытый показ

The title of the 9-11 episode is "9-11 An Investigation from Scratch" : 9-11 Расследование с нуля

The above link is part one (часть 1) other parts are in the User's directory: http://www.youtube.com/user/newman495.

Parts 1-11 mainly appear to be a screening of Chiesa's film 'Zero', Russian dubbed and subtitled, before and after which there was a discussion.

The discussion links are here:
Discussion before the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2SWtNMI7Ok
Discussion after the show, part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M9ysxUFiyk
Discussion after the show, part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43HwbxUKTdU

It looks possible that the uploader is still adding to these at present.

Hopefully someone here speaks Russian and might be able to enlighten us as to any particularly juicy revelations...

I just wanted to add an official link to the TV station that broadcast the show. From what I can see, there's a 15min. segment of the show. 

It can be found here: _http://www.1tv.ru/gordonkihot/

Maybe there are some other details about the show. Although I'm Slavic and from Central Europe, my generation did not 'benefit' from compulsory Russian in school.  :)

Edit: Apologies for the unnecessary post, my browser somehow didn't load the entire second page so I didn't see the transcript. Thanks Carpe!

Thanks!

...and links to this video(in Russian; download too): http://rutube.ru/tracks/1009029.html?v=6f595e90077941e01c2a2efca5b73107

Bonus: http://rutube.ru/tracks/1012510.html?v=59c1f4b760fb084445a3d0774410206d

Akopirnas said:
Thanks!

...and links to this video(in Russian; download too): http://rutube.ru/tracks/1009029.html?v=6f595e90077941e01c2a2efca5b73107

Bonus: http://rutube.ru/tracks/1012510.html?v=59c1f4b760fb084445a3d0774410206d

Unfortunately the film at the above link breaks at about 44 minutes and appears to be broken for the rest of the time. Here are the working links to the show and the film, just to have it all in one place:

Discussion before the film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2SWtNMI7Ok

The film itself:
http://rutube.ru/tracks/1009067.html?v=c3dc8fd0dbdd8d3da10bb807740a8243    (part 1)
http://rutube.ru/tracks/1009100.html?v=b8f2ecff3aca62e35edc3f9ecd5b8307       (part 2)

Discussion after the film:
http://rutube.ru/tracks/1009029.html?v=6f595e90077941e01c2a2efca5b73107

Just come across this list of questions on 'whatreallyhappened'.

'9/11: All In One Chunk:

_http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/9-11BasicQuestions.html

It's a very long list of questions; some of which have been asked before on various sites and some raising new points, including what a few posters on this thread have noticed.

Back
Top Bottom