A 2020 VERSION OF THE PROTOCOLS – TRUE POLITICAL PONEROLOGY?

@Michael B-C , thank you very much for putting such an effort into these translations. I never really read these protocols though they have been on my reading list. I am just going to follow your wrintings on this as I am enjoying reading them here. What an eye opener even after having read Yahweh to Zion, Paul‘s Sin and other material on these critical matters concerning humanity.

For all I know, it does not matter who wrote them. It could even have 4D STS origin. The crucial thing is that it is being applied almost verbatim. And this is what makes it/them so awfully important and a ubiquitous danger to non-psychopaths.

INTRODUCTION

I am opening a new thread even though there is an existing thread on this topic,

The Controversy of Zion

as recently, in an effort to better understand the infamous ‘The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion’, I commenced a modernized transcribing of them from the existing available English text. I must confess I have found it deeply depressing work – the further in I have gone, the darker the impression it has left on my spirit, as if I was wading through hell itself – and of late, having only made it to Protocol 15 out of 24 and being reduced to a stifled trickle, I decided to give my mind some air and parked the project for a while.

Now, thanks to COVID-19, as we seem to be entering some kind of build up to the end game (to quote that monster Churchill ‘…this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning’), I thought however that I would share what I have done to date with forum members and receive any feedback before I go forward to tackle the rest.

MY APPROACH TO TRANSCRIBING

Having mused on them for years in light of everything that has happened in the last decade since I first read about them, (I must confess only this recent act of transcribing has made me actually read the protocols themselves rather than commentary about them), it is the obvious platitude to say they remain a startling blueprint for so much that has taken place on our planet for the last century – and appears to be still happening or heading to fruition now.

They are of course the go-to document of the damned in the tin-hat brigade that believe it proves it’s all the Jews! That’s why in even as daring, radical and as important a book as Laurent Guyénot’s FROM YAHWEH TO ZION they do not even get a disparaging or cursory mention. The assured kiss of death in other words for any serious researcher. So right up I need to say my thinking has become way more nuanced than this idiotic trap.

That is why instead when I set about working on this new version I approached it as if I were a psychopath writing about ‘my type’ versus ‘their’ type i.e. humans. I went so far as to use these two words as my direct perspective. This I discovered was immensely liberating (perverse I know!) in the sense that everything truly began to make sense. The next logical step was to remove any references to GOYEM and replace it with ‘humans’ thus removing what I’ve come to think has been the Jewish cover story all along. Much of the veil started to fall away and the stark, predatory, ‘alien’ nature of the literary style and the convoluted thinking began to make total sense.

For if we remember Castaneda:

Then we should expect that any of these types who actually commits pen to paper should produce something that reflects that mind-set – and that is what I found.

Talk of a forgery never focuses on a critical analysis of the internal mind of the writer (assuming it to be a sick anti-semite) but rather dates, its supposed and self-evident racism, pre publication source materials, but never the face value psychological profile of the writer. What I found was that it is entirely consistent, and beneath all the bravado and grandiosity, a terrible feeling of ‘otherness’ and a total terror of being found out! However, it is brilliance of a sort – albeit terrifying – and it never wavers in its brilliant understanding of human nature (as ‘it’ sees it) or of itself. As Nobel Prize winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote, the book exhibits;

This is not to be expected by a forgery. Indeed even Israeli journalist Israel Shamir admits:

I changed nothing else, but simply sort to find the clearest modern English I could so as to sort out its syntax in such a way that a modern reader would not be hypnotised into bla-di-bla by its constantly tortured misplacement of clauses and endless repetitions.

It is also important to state that I take it as a given that the whole ‘Jews are to blame’ has always been a cover story to keep the Jewish masses herded and controlled by an elite group of psychopaths masking themselves as ‘Jews’

To quote Dr. K R Bolton whose paper I refer to further below:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT?

As I have worked these are some of the key thoughts that have struck me:

1. Is it possible that, rather than the information concerning the ‘Dark Moon’ i.e. 4th Density STS that (I think) Laura has posited was the subject of the turn of the century furore among secret societies over a leak of information, that it was this document that was in fact the cause of such a stir? That someone senior intentionally broke ranks - because it was ‘time’, under the protective guise of a clearly anti-semitic work, to spread the message far and wide to authoritarian types and other psychos – or someone more junior who attended what appear to be lectures, wrote them down and let them out for whatever reason (that they were horrified by what they heard – an early whistle blower?). This possibility would go a long way to explain the extraordinary, and still ongoing, efforts to (a) damn them to hell and (b) weave so many impenetrable webs around their true origin? Signal to noise ratio?

2. That it seems clear to me that this document contained a deliberate anti-Semitic trope so that it would inevitably be dismissed as a forgery – as the writer/s knew full well that its own foot soldiers/useless idiots in the media etc would – when required – would step in and stain it forever as untouchable by anyone who did not wish to be tainted as an anti-semite or insane. The perfect inbuilt red herring cover story in other words, like an Intel black-op. That’s why they waited nearly 20 years until it had gained serious purchase among many thinkers and commentators before apparently dismantling it via its agents in the London Times. This way – like such other examples such as the collapse in serious interest in crop-circles due to the two old fools with their string and boards – they caused maximum long-term damage to its credibility leaving the document absolutely toxic to touch – but freely available nonetheless.

3. That the ‘original’ may not even have taken such an obvious anti-jewish slant as now, and in fact these elements may have been added or added to significantly post drafting, even as part of its original first publication as well as to later versions.

For the interested I will briefly summarize some of the key facts/issues below but in truth it is a labyrinth not unlike trying to unravel the JFK mystery – for it has multiple tentacles and they often double down blind alleys or go full circle to meet yet another tangle… now doesn’t that remind us of many other very purposeful ‘obscured’ critical events...?

OH WHAT WICKED WEBS…

The argument has always been that The Protocols were inspired by the First Zionist Congress, held in Basel, Switzerland, August 29 to August 31, 1897. So that means it is generally accepted their composition must have taken place after this date.

Following this line and given a rough estimate of a minimum of 6 months drafting, editing, finalizing, etc, that means say February 1898 – at the earliest.

Well, the earliest accepted publication of the Protocols took place between August 28 to September 7 1903, in Znamya, a Saint Petersburg daily newspaper, owned by rabid anti-semite/nationalist Pavel Krushevan.

From wiki:

So straight off there is a different title with a subtly different angle. Further from wiki:

If that last comment is correct (and Wiki claims it has no citation) then we are dealing with a serious break in chain of custody…

In terms of the Joly comment above, again I may post on it later, but for now let’s say there is significant evidence leading to the likelihood that it was Joly who plagiarised the protocols, not the other way round.

Anyway, there’s a possible six year silence/gap…. in which this fiendish plan to tarnish the Jews could feasibly have grown in someone’s mind… but why wait so long if the matter was clearly that urgent…?

However, in his book The Non-Existent Manuscript, Italian scholar Cesare G. De Michelis studied early Russian publications and claims The Protocols were first mentioned in the Russian press in April 1902, by the Saint Petersburg newspaper Novoye Vremya (The New Times). The article was written by famous conservative publicist Mikhail Menshikov and was titled "Plots against Humanity". The author described his meeting with a lady (Yuliana Glinka… perhaps the subject of a later post as she links to Madame Blavatsky and even possibly Gurdjieff!) who, after telling him about her mystical revelations, implored him to get familiar with the documents later known as the Protocols; but after reading some excerpts, Menshikov became quite sceptical about their origin and did not publish them.

In 1905, Sergei Nilus published the full text of the Protocols in Chapter XII, the final chapter (pp. 305–417), of the second edition (or third, according to some sources) of his book, Velikoe v malom i antikhrist, which translates as "The Great within the Small: The Coming of the Anti-Christ and the Rule of Satan on Earth". According to wiki of all people:

Paradoxically, early Russian editions of the Protocols assert that they did not come from a Zionist organization. The text, which nowhere advocates for Zionism, resembles a parody of Herzl's ideas.

Nilus claimed it was the secret proceedings of the First Zionist Congress, but when it was pointed out to him that the First Zionist Congress had been open to the public and was attended by many non-Jews (a major flaw in the whole argument of a ‘forgery’ by the way), Nilus changed his story, saying the Protocols were the work of the 1902–03 meetings of the Elders, but contradicting his own prior statement that he had received his copy in 1901…!

A subsequent secret investigation ordered by Pyotr Arkadyevich Stolypin, Prime Minister of Russia, and Minister of Internal Affairs of the Russian Empire from 1906 to his assassination in 1911, came to the conclusion that the Protocols first appeared in Paris in antisemitic circles around 1897–98.

Then there’s the issue of the total absence of reference to the Dreyfus affair which literally convulsed all sections of French society from 1894-1906; i.e. for the entirety of the period during which The Protocols were supposed to have been "forged" in Paris.

From the fascinating 2018-19 paper The PROTOCOLS of ZION: In Context by Dr K R Bolton:

Dr K R Bolton also states:

I’ll stop there before the plot thickens even more…

NUMEROLOGY ?

There is a minor issue of interest that I will not go into in detail here (and I confess I have not got very far with this idea and have certainly not come close to cracking any code if there is one) but I have a strong suspicion the document is structured in some form of cosmological or ‘black’ magic fashion using some form of code or Cabalistic pattern.

There are 24 Protocols (2x 12 = 2 ‘years’ with 12 moons in each. 12 is also the number of years for a full cycle of Jupiter, etc)

The first 12 have 23 internal headings, and 148 sections

The second 12 have 15 internal headings, and 144 sections

It is for example interesting to note regarding the 38 total internal headings:

38 = The number of years it took the Israelites to travel from Kadesh Barnea to the Zered valley in Deuteronomy. “And the space in which we came from Kadeshbarnea, until we were come over the brook Zered, was thirty and eight years; until all the generation of the men of war were wasted out from among the host, as the LORD sware unto them.”

Kadesh Barnea is a key feature in the common biblical formula delineating the southern border of the Land of Israel (cf. Numbers 34:4, Joshua 15:3, Ezekiel 47:19 etc.) and thus its identification is key to understanding both the ideal and geopolitically realised borders of ancient Israel.

There are a number of other confluences I have noted but as yet but no distinct pattern. But again I suspect this issue is in there and again hints at a genius code maker being involved in its final shape if not its composition.

Suffice it to say, the Protocols and their history are not what they seem!
Hi Michael,

so, if I'm understanding this correctly: are you saying that the idea that the original protocols were the product of a Jewish conspiracy, that this was just a manufactured cover story to make sure that no sane person (who does not harbor anti-semitic sentiments) would take them seriously?

NO.ORIGINAL TRANSMODERNIZED VERSION – M B-C (2020)
10PROTOCOL No. 10
1. I start today by repeating what I said before, namely that HUMANS ARE GENERALLY SATISFIED BY THE SURFACE CONTENT OF SERIOUS MATTERS RATHER THAN THEIR CONTEXT AND DETAIL. This is not surprising when one observes the self-serving nature of their political representatives. It is crucial we note this.

This disinterest in the meat of the matter allows us to take control of the underlying reality such as ultimate property ownership, hidden taxation, the latent force of the law, etc. These issues should never be brought to public notice. Where it is unavoidable they should never be specifically called out or named so that their true potential for abuse remains hidden. We must always be seen to agree with the principle of the rule of law. Not naming them leaves us free to take any course we see fit without attracting notice or fostering any realization of their implicit meaning and import.
2. The mass of humanity is committed to the idea that its leaders ultimately work for their betterment, accepting any nefarious deed as being a necessary price for the system they enjoy. ‘They say ‘That wasn’t very pleasant but you have to admire their style and at the end of the day we have to accept these events as the price of our freedom’.
OUR GOAL - WORLD POWERTOTAL DOMINATION OVER HUMANS IS OUR GOAL
3. We expect that all nations will sign up to our new global super state. To achieve this we must first make ourselves so omnipotent, so limitless in our tactics, that throughout our network each and every agent is armed with the knowledge of that power and by which they will dismantle any obstacles put in their way.
4. ONCE OUR SECRET GLOBAL COUP IS ACCOMPLISHED, WE WILL SAY TO THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE,

“YES THIS SITUATION IS INDEED DISASTROUS AND THE PEOPLE ARE ON THEIR KNEES! THEREFORE THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO REMOVE THE SOURCES OF THEIR TORMENT – NATIONALITY, BOARDERS, COMPETING MONEY SYSTEMS - INDEED ALL THAT DISUNITES THEM.

OF COURSE YOU COULD TURN ON US AND OUT OUR PLANS TO THE PEOPLE BUT DO YOU NOT THINK THIS WOULD BE RASH WITHOUT FIRST GIVING THEM THE CHANCE TO BRING UNIVERSAL PEACE FOR ALL?!”

HAVE NO DOUBT THAT IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES THEY WILL FALL IN GLEE UPON OUR OUTSTRETCHED HAND AND GLADLY TAKE UP THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD A NEW DAWN.

THUS DEMOCRACY – WHICH WE HAVE MADE OUR TOOL AND USED TO FRACTURE THE POPULOUS INTO MULTIPLE FACTIONS AND SPECIAL INTEREST VOTING GROUPS – WILL WILLINGLY DELIVER THE HUMAN SPECIES INTO OUR HANDS.
5. THAT IS WHY WE MUST FIRST MAKE VOTING A GLOBAL NORMALITY, TURN ALL CLASSES AND PEOPLES TO DEMOCRACY AS THE GREAT HOPE OF THE WORLD. This will be the means by which we achieve our absolute majority, something which would never be gifted to us by the educated landed class. By instilling a false belief of self-importance and self-determination into the common herd, we shall begin the destruction of the family unit and its pivotal role in self-education, replacing it with uniformity and dependency.

The mob of humanity who we have in our pockets will gladly follow suit. In this manner we will create a blind, totalitarian work force which will only be able to function at our command and leadership. They will gladly submit to those we place in positions of authority over them for they will have been convinced that their welfare stems only form total obedience.
6. A single effective hive-mind global government is what we are after, not one created by the fractured will of the many. Whilst you here are aware of this plan, for our goal is to be realized it is crucial not to discuss it with anyone lest you disturb its slow distillation through the interdependent web of artful and secret strands by which it is being established. If it is to be perfectly distilled, this great process will not function properly if its elements are debated and amended by those who cannot grasp its fuller purpose. THE GENIUS AT THE HELM OF THIS GREAT ENDEAVOR MUST BE PROTECTED from the intrusions of those unfit to understand the nature of what is ultimately intended in the end.
7. There will be no apparent or singular change in the short term. Our current efforts will instead effect gradual changes in the global economy which will then impact upon institutions everywhere through their interdependency. Given time, this process will then roll out throughout the whole human system.
POISON OF LIBERALISMWE USE PROGRESSIVENESS AS A VIRUS
8. All nations now have some form of representational intuitions – be they legislatures, responsible ministries, executive bodies etc. We need not bother ourselves here with an assessment of their functions – these are well known to you by now. But do note that each of the above represents some vital function of the state and it is these vital functions that matter here most not the bodies themselves. All integrated functions of government operate in the same interdependent manner as the organs of the human body. If we critically wound one part then by default the rest will wither and die.
9. Hence by injecting the bacterium of Liberalism into the political ecosystem we ensured a sea change in expectation by which states the world over would fall mortally ill and perish by unchecked infection. We can now sit back andenjoy watching their death throws.
10. Liberalism has led inextricably to political structures based on some form of admission of direct constitutional obligation to the rights of the people by the state. This seductive mirage tore down the only safeguard humans had against our tyranny for as has been proven these constitutions have encouraged perpetual conflict fueled by petty interests, political expediency and momentary whim – wearing to a thread the efficacy of the state. PERPETUAL VERBAL DIARRHEA AIDED AND ABETTED BY THE MEDIA HAS MADE IMPOTENT ANY PREVIOUSLY EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE AUTHORITY, isolating and alienating it from the great mass of humanity.

NOBLE RULE HAS BEEN REPLACED BY A PARODY OF TRUE GOVERNMENT
LED BY PUPPETS CHOSEN BY US FROM AMONG THE WILLING HUMAN SERVANTS OF OUR WILL. This is the way we have undermined all human society.
WE NAME PRESIDENTSWE ALONE SELECT PUPPET LEADERS
11. Shortly we shall make the centrality of a single figure pivotal to all forms of democratic government.
12. By then we will be in a position to disregard the norms and niceties of governmental practise which will increasingly reside within the remit of our puppet leaders. It is no matter to us that those fit for public office will decline in quality, for the infighting and conflict arising from the divisive nature of those who do stand will only help in our plan for systemic and perpetual disorder.
13. We will so arrange it that those elected to chief executive office have some form of stain on their history by which they can be blackmailed and controlled out of fear of being publically humiliated.

We know that all humans who seek power are by their nature vain glorious creaturesand will do anything to hold on to the privileges, status and honours garnered whilst in office.

Legislative chambers beneath such presidents will willingly cover for them – ever believing they have say so over their election - but will still have to accept that they do not exist to pass any laws that would in any way impact on our plans. At our direction, only presidents will have this right. As a result they will become the focus for all conflict. We will therefore grant them protection through their right to appeal to the people over the heads of the legislature (the mass of which of course being our blind slaves).

We will ensure that effectively only presidents can declare and make war. This will always be justified by their position as commander in chief of the armed forces which empowers them to be defenders of the constitution and sole guarantor of the security of the nation.
14. Thereby all keys shall reside in our hands. None but we shall direct the path of legislation.
15. Furthermore using the excuse of National Security and the need to protect secrecy, we shall remove the constitutional right of the legislative structures to alter pivotal legislation in any meaningful way. We shall also reduce the number of representatives to a bare minimum making political opportunity only available to the select few. Even this group will remain impotent for we will perpetually remind them of their responsibility to the masses.

The heads of these bodies will be appointed by the executive and we will limit their sittings. Parliaments will be summoned and dismissed at the behest of the executive and where necessary delay their first sitting if events so demand it. As further security against any one president resisting us we will ensure that WHERE NECESSARY THOSE OFFICIALS WHO SURROUND THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER WILL BE EMPOWERED BY US TO ACT INDEPENDENTLY SO AS TO FURTHER SUBVERT HIS AUTHORITY. These officials will no doubt pay a price for this but we recommend that the duties of their office and not the individual are seen to be responsible.
16. Under our direction the president will be responsible for interpreting laws and where necessary annulling them. He will also have the power to put forward temporary provisions and any necessary changes to the existing constitutional order - always under the pretext that these are crucial for the security of the state.
WE SHALL DESTROYPSYCHOPATHS ARE DESTROYERS
17. Step by step we will therefore gather together the necessary power to dismantle all that stands between us and eventual victory. This imperceptible process of transition will inevitably lead to the abolition of all forms of government and the transformation to our longed for DESPOTISM.
18. It is possible that our day may come ahead of the final collapse of constitutional structures, for the people may become so dejected by the state of things that they will cry for the removal of their elected leaders and willingly demand a single dictator to govern over the world, and so facilitate the removal by force of all sources of disorder – borders, nations, religions, national debts, etc, – believing this will herald in an era of uniform security which they no longer consider possible under the current system.
19. But you know that to guarantee this clarion cry for despotism WE MUST SO FERMENT DISTRUST AND ANIMOSITY BETWEEN THE COMMON PEOPLE AND THEIR GOVERNMENTS EVERYWHERE THAT THE WHOLE SPECIES IS COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED BY THE UNENDING HATRED, PERPETUAL STRIFE, WIDESPREAD ENVY, MASS VACCINATION, STARVATION AND WHERE NECESSARY THE USE OF TORTURE, SO EVENTUALLY THEY BEG TO BE RELIEVED AND WILLINGLY HAND OVER AUTHORITY IN ALL MATTERS TO US.
20. We must not allow humans a single moment’s grace from this TERROR if we wish our plans to ever be fulfilled.
Hi Michael,

I have a question about point 19:
19. But you know that to guarantee this clarion cry for despotism WE MUST SO FERMENT DISTRUST AND ANIMOSITY BETWEEN THE COMMON PEOPLE AND THEIR GOVERNMENTS EVERYWHERE THAT THE WHOLE SPECIES IS COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED BY THE UNENDING HATRED, PERPETUAL STRIFE, WIDESPREAD ENVY, MASS VACCINATION, STARVATION AND WHERE NECESSARY THE USE OF TORTURE, SO EVENTUALLY THEY BEG TO BE RELIEVED AND WILLINGLY HAND OVER AUTHORITY IN ALL MATTERS TO US.

They say they want to completely exhaust "the whole species" with mass vaccinations: was the word "vaccinations" in the original text or was this part of the modernization effort on your part?

If the word "vaccinations" was already in the original text: but would mass vaccinations not also exhaust the psychopaths themselves? Since if there are mandatory vaccination laws, then this would also apply to the psychos as well, right? Or are they somehow immune to the damages vaccines cause?

I have the book that was translated into English by a Victor E. Marsden so it differs in the way things are said compared to the Modern version. Here's what it says:

But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the nations it is in their governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by want, so that the GOYIM see no other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else.
Everything in caps is that way in the book.

So it would seem that, yes, vaccinations is one of the ways to break us.

As for psychopaths having the same problems with being vaccinated, there could be vaccines that do not have anything evil in them that would be given to those psychopaths that were at the top and those that are needed by them.

fwiw

Hi Michael,

I have a question about point 19:

They say they want to completely exhaust "the whole species" with mass vaccinations: was the word "vaccinations" in the original text or was this part of the modernization effort on your part?

If the word "vaccinations" was already in the original text: but would mass vaccinations not also exhaust the psychopaths themselves? Since if there are mandatory vaccination laws, then this would also apply to the psychos as well, right? Or are they somehow immune to the damages vaccines cause?

Hi othree

In terms of the above, yes the use of the word 'Vaccination' is my modernizing version of what was originally there in the standard translation - but I hold to it is an accurate if more direct choice of word to establish the point that even back in the 1890s someone was already attaching great importance to these kinds of medical interventions as an important tool in future population control and management as laid out in the paragraph you quote.

The English language translation I have worked off used the term 'BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES' which I am sure you can see is an apt term for what we now call vaccinations. I think it would be very interesting to see what the original Russian or French term was and whether this is a correct translation - but this version appears in all the standard English translations I have seen.

so, if I'm understanding this correctly: are you saying that the idea that the original protocols were the product of a Jewish conspiracy, that this was just a manufactured cover story to make sure that no sane person (who does not harbor anti-semitic sentiments) would take them seriously?

It's a complex and deliberately obtuse journey from this document's actual conception to the version that exists today, but essentially yes that's my reading of the evidence trail; I think the earliest versions had less overt 'anti-antisemitism' at their heart but rather suggested how the Jewish people/traditions had been used as a cover story for a pathocratic set of interests who farmed the Jewish people in the same way they planned to do the same to all humanity. As the narrative developed it became more and more connected to anti-Semitic roots especially when it became the established and accepted narrative that the document post dated the first Zionist Conference of 1897 when in fact there is firm evidence the original was in existence in Russia as early as or even before 1894/5. The period of 20 plus years post the conference in which the document began to gain significant notoriety was allowed so that the connection to the 'Jewish' issue could become firmly established throughout Europe only then to be outed by the London Times in a disingenuous hit piece that has ever since left them branded as toxic for being racially motivated. Hidden in plain sight ever since as a result.

Ive been thinking that I should get back to finishing this project off soon so thank you for your interest and questions as that has given me the spur to re-enter the devil's den before too long!

Hi othree

In terms of the above, yes the use of the word 'Vaccination' is my modernizing version of what was originally there in the standard translation - but I hold to it is an accurate if more direct choice of word to establish the point that even back in the 1890s someone was already attaching great importance to these kinds of medical interventions as an important tool in future population control and management as laid out in the paragraph you quote.

The English language translation I have worked off used the term 'BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES' which I am sure you can see is an apt term for what we now call vaccinations. I think it would be very interesting to see what the original Russian or French term was and whether this is a correct translation - but this version appears in all the standard English translations I have seen.

It's a complex and deliberately obtuse journey from this document's actual conception to the version that exists today, but essentially yes that's my reading of the evidence trail; I think the earliest versions had less overt 'anti-antisemitism' at their heart but rather suggested how the Jewish people/traditions had been used as a cover story for a pathocratic set of interests who farmed the Jewish people in the same way they planned to do the same to all humanity. As the narrative developed it became more and more connected to anti-Semitic roots especially when it became the established and accepted narrative that the document post dated the first Zionist Conference of 1897 when in fact there is firm evidence the original was in existence in Russia as early as or even before 1894/5. The period of 20 plus years post the conference in which the document began to gain significant notoriety was allowed so that the connection to the 'Jewish' issue could become firmly established throughout Europe only then to be outed by the London Times in a disingenuous hit piece that has ever since left them branded as toxic for being racially motivated. Hidden in plain sight ever since as a result.

Ive been thinking that I should get back to finishing this project off soon so thank you for your interest and questions as that has given me the spur to re-enter the devil's den before too long!

NO.ORIGINAL TRANSMODERNIZED VERSION – M B-C (2020)
1PROTOCOL No. 1
The Basic Doctrine
1. If we are to achieve our goals, then clear and purposeful intensions are required, not empty theorising. By revealing and weighing the true nature of reality we will see clearly the way we should tread.
2. The system set out here has two perspectives; the first being that of us psychopaths, the second that of the human.
3. It is first understood by us that with genuinely selfless people being in a distinct minority, the majority of the human species are therefore wholly susceptible to the clarion call of self-interest. At this time acts of violent intimidation and fear based programming - not reasoned debate - are therefore the most appropriate means to establish our power over the population.

We believe that all humans long for some form of power in their lives – they all secretly dream of being a petty dictator, if only it were possible. Very few humans will refuse to sacrifice the well being of others, even if to do so were the sole guarantor of their own welfare and comfort.
4. Thus the vast majority of humans are really nothing but predators in waiting. So what hitherto has stopped them living out this hidden fantasy?
5. If we trace matters back to the very origins of organized society, we see that the necessary direction of unhesitating brute force was first used to keep the latent barbarity of humanity in check. Over time this reality mutated and was codified into the Law based system we have today – in essence the same violent control mechanism, yes - but one cloaked and dressed up in fine sounding words. From this overview we can deduce that the natural order perpetually teaches us that might is always inherently right.
6. Therefore the current cry for freedom from ongoing oppression is nothing more than a base fantasy. We need to use this illusion, however, as a seduction to bring in to our fold those who would inadvertently do our bidding and use their envy to help us bring down long established order.

This will best be accomplished if our human opponent has become infected with the corrosive force of LIBERALISM AND FREEDOM, and thus feels falsely bound to freely surrender up some of its power. This is a crucial tipping point, for the willing relinquishing by old elites of the proven principle of ‘might is always inherently right’ leads them to abdicate their inherited license simply at the demand of others. This ways new forces of domination take over from the weakened old, for the people cannot survive a single day without some kind of lord and master holding violent sway over them.
GOLDCONTROL OVER ALL FORMS OF ‘GOLD’ IS OUR GOAL
7. Previously a unifying religious creed was the cover by which the elite maintained their control. In this liberal, democratising age however, the insatiable hunger for money has replaced this faith based system. In such circumstances unleashed greed for absolute freedom as a political reality is impossible to realise because it inherently has no limits. If allowed to take a hold, before long the voraciousness of the people degenerates into a chaotic infighting, exhausting the body politic, bringing it to its knees, and in so doing, rips down and destroys forever the effective apparatus and defences of the state.
8. In such circumstances each state slowly succumbs through exhaustion to either internal or external threat and thereby risks irretrievable defeat – at which point we pounce!

Our first step is to offer the withering authority access to our fiat money – solely maintained by our tyrannical hand – and in its desperation to survive at any price, its final demise is guaranteed.
9. To an objection made to this overview by those of liberal persuasion we say, since you clearly have no moral issue with the use of the full deceptive and aggressive powers of the state to repel invaders from beyond your borders, why would you balk at the use of similar forces to bring to check those within the state’s boundaries who would equally seek its demise as a result of their self-serving wilfulness?
10. The gross and volatile mob of humanity spawned by liberal democracy cannot be directed by any reason or wise words. Total freedom of expression means an inevitable, never ending wall of inanity and senseless Babel which is then taken up by the feeble minded and paraded as truth. The whims of the masses reflect perpetual pettiness of mind which drowns out any chance of reasoned agreement or commonality of purpose.

With no knowledge or ability to absorb and command political realities - both known and secret - the common herd is perpetually prey to the chance whim of the moment or the bellow of the loudest prevailing wind. All they are capable of is demanding and directing absurdities which inevitably lead to nothing but wrack and ruin.
11. That is why we say the wheeling of political power has nothing to do with morality. The moral politician is untutored in reality and threatens the existence of the power system we depend on. Honesty and openness are sure signs of ineptitude for only those with the ability to trick and deceive – us psychopaths - are proven fit to rule. Therefore we pay no heed to such false attributes, leaving them to the gullible humans and their fantasies.
MIGHT IS RIGHTTHE MEANS ALWAYS JUSTIFY THE ENDS
12. In the face of such idiocy, the use of force is our inalienable right, as is our desire to take all we want as proof of how much stronger than humanity we are.
13. For in our view of reality there is no such thing as right and wrong – only this applied force.
14. In the face of a never ending series of demands for ‘rights’, the subservient liberal rulers have abdicated all right to authority. Therefore we are fully in our right to target them and to destroy forever their sham pretense at authority and due process. Henceforth we shall rule in their place for they have let go of the true nature of power in their pitiful attempt to be ‘rightful’.
15. As their strength wanes so shall we arise invincible, for we are experts at invisibility and will remain so until such time as our total victory over the human race can no longer be counteracted.
16. We willingly accept our evil acts as a necessary road to the good of eventual sure governance which will guarantee the return of the total power of the state. The means always justify this end. The result will approve the means.

But enough of such inconsequential words as ‘good’ and ‘moral’ and let us return to the important matter in hand – that which is necessary and productive.
17. We have a plan. If we do not wish to see the deceit of many centuries utterly wasted, we must not deviate from its path one iota.
18. The first step we must take is to fully acknowledge the total inability of the masses to grasp what is in their best interest, namely to be ruled over by us. We must recognise the fact that collectively humans are by nature feckless and therefore any leadership that emerges from within such a mob – though they may appear to have certain gifts – will by default be blind to the harsher political realities and thus threaten the survival of the resources of the state.
19. Only we psychopaths, immersed from our earliest days in the single minded pursuit of power for its own sake, are fit to grasp the tools of authority.
20. The common herd have no such single minded nature. They openly fight among themselves; they give way to disordered and petty wants; their judgement is impaired by emotions and false visions emerging from their ego driven desires. In an attempt to please so many disparate wants and wishes, a nation can do nothing but fall into decay and eventual collapse.
WE ARE DESPOTSWE ARE PSYCHOPATHS IN POWER
21. Absolute dictatorship is the only guarantor of continuity. For only a single minded, despotic rule can responsibly direct the successful management of all the resources of the state via its relevant, expert levels of constituent force. Otherwise you face the uncontrollable savagery of the pent up mob, hell-bent on anarchy and self gratification. Do you wish to return to unabated savagery?
23. Just look at what they do when given any freedoms? They drink to excess and succumb to their natural debauchery. Given half the chance, humans sink lower and lower into the gutter. See how out of boredom they have abandoned the teachings of old and instead fall easy prey to our agents of deceit such as bought and sold academics, our brain washed teachers, our compliant bureaucrats, porn merchants and brothels. Add to this the lazy rich - the materially driven followers of fashion - who so readily fall foul of corruption and excess.
23. We conquer by disguising our drive towards despotism behind the make believe of successful liberal politicians. Behind every mask must reside ambition framed by cunning and violence. This evil will eventually lead to good. We shall not hesitate to bribe, to lie, to commit treason, as these are the very tools that will bring forth our goals. We will not hesitate to seize what property is necessary in our pursuit of total submission and control.
25. Our psychopathic order, having slipped into power without so much as a fight, will outlaw war by making war upon those individuals who would stand in our path, and by so doing maintain the greater peace. Our use of terror and deceit against those who would dare resist us will ensure justice in the end for all those who don’t. Yes, all reckonings will be settled in time but only if we hold fast to our relentless purpose. The New World Order, our super global government, will arise when in all corners of the world it is understood we will never compromise, never bend or change our ways. All opposition to our rule will only cease when they fear us utterly, and truly understand we will stop at nothing, stoop to anything.
WE SHALL END LIBERTYWE SHALL END ALL PERSONAL FREEDOM
26. Long ages ago we first coined the rallying cry "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," which today has been all too eagerly taken up by those too foolish and ignorant to know its real purpose as bait to catch the unwary and to serve as herald to the end of liberty, equality and fraternity in the hands of the frenzied mob!

The intellectuals among the human population have utterly failed to make these abstractions into effective life changing purposes. This is because they have not grasped that in nature there is no such thing as equality, that there can be no freedom, that there is no fraternity. Nature itself has decreed that most minds are unequal, that character is not universal and that human qualities are varied and few in number. Rather she leaves all subject to her unyielding laws, decreeing that even those who rise from the ranks of the mob to political office shall carry with them the same ineptitudes, the same self-delusions and gross attributes as the source from whence they come. Even the inept, if he graduates through our secret societies, knows this, whilst the non-adept - be he a genius - is as blind to political realities as is the fool.

Thus is the bulk of humanity woefully ignorant of political realities that have long been passed down through time, father to son, keeping the secrets of power protected within only the ruling family units. But today even these traditional elite families have cast aside the importance of such dynastic transference of knowledge and in so doing have created a fertile ground of growing ignorance for us to till.
26. From every corner of the world our rallying cry of "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," has delivered up hordes of willing subjects who, through ignorance of their leaders, have provided us with legions of enthusiastic followers. Little do they realise that these words act like a mind virus, undermining their safety and well-being, bringing discord where peace once lived, envy where gratitude, and thus dismantling the very foundations of human society. This delivered up our first trump card – the tools by which we could bring down the established aristocracy, the only defence the commonality of mankind and their states had against us. In place of this traditional, dynastic leadership we have installed a fiat-money driven class whose only skill is in accumulating wealth for themselves at the expense of the many, a class whose security depends entirely on our support and patronage for its continuation.
27. This success has depended on our deep understanding of human psychology and the prevailing human weakness for service to self. This enables us to feed their naturally insatiable greed for wealth, sex and material reward at the expense of all else. Each of these weaknesses would be enough to make the average human succumb for we have long learned that he who delivers fulfillment of any of these needs has the recipient totally enthralled to their will.
28. The false concept of universal freedom has enabled us to convince the mob of humanity that their government is ‘of the people, by the people, for the people’, and that elected politicians are therefore only responsible to the populous - being the true owners of the resources of the nation - and can be replaced on a whim by them.
29. It is this conceit that has given us control over the political process through our power of appointment, for we decide who the people get to choose from and we decide when they shall be removed.
Hi Michael,

how come the part entitled "gold" does not really seem to deal with gold at all? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Hi Michael,

how come the part entitled "gold" does not really seem to deal with gold at all? Or am I misunderstanding something?
That's a very good question othree and one I have yet to give deep thinking time to. But the random, seemingly disconnected, use is likely something worth noting. My first thought is that the inserted sub-headings, sprinkled throughout, are often not what they seem and may well have a coded purpose, both individually and collectively. I think the use of 'Gold' here is an esoteric heading relating to the 'Gold' of consciousness; much of the structure of the work suggest a Cabalistic construction relating to age old STS practices and misuse of deeper knowledge to do with how the interface between higher and lower elements within the complex, multi-body nature of humans can be manipulated, and how to harvest the same through impacting lower centres at the expense of higher - so as to harvest 'Gold'. That's my basic working hypothesis but as I say I need to spend more time working this through the whole document. FWIW.

Almost three years on I thought I just could not leave this horrible project unfinished, despite the bad taste in leaves in my mouth.

Therefore after a few more days of torture, attached below in PDF form is my fully modernized and illustrated version of these demonic utterances, (minus Protocol 24 which I have come to view as an interpolation and which I briefly address in an appendix).

I still maintain the view that this document in its original form first materialized in Russia in the early 1890s, (though it is my suspicion it may have originated in Germany), and that in its earliest form it did not contain any of the infamous and toxic references to Judaism that I believe were added at a later date. My thesis is that it was documented during a series of instructional talks given to adepts in a secret society context (perhaps earlier even than the 1890s) and then for deliberate purposes it was released into the public domain via a complicated chain of plausible deniability. The timing of this release coincides with a number of powerful and highly symbolic environmental and cosmic signals beginning in 1878 that were widely noted and discussed at that time, leading to the belief among a range of societies - both STS and STO - that the end-game was now imminent and its count down begun. As a result both sides decided to release certain occult information into the public domain that had for ages been kept firmly hidden. There is also the small matter of the sudden plethora of high-powered psychopaths being born at this time who would go on to distinctly shape the direction of history over the next 80+ years as well of, of course, the beginning of the modern UFO phenomenon which can be dated to the late 1890s.

Reading the Protocols now I find that for all their degenerate worldview, they remain an extraordinary and disturbing distillation of nuanced evil understanding, particularly with regard to mass human cognitive behavior, much of which would not become public for decades later as the social, psychological and political sciences took off. As Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote, they come from a:

“…mind of genius…” and exhibit “… great strength of thought and insight… Its design… is well above the abilities of an ordinary mind… It is more complicated than a nuclear bomb.”

Despite the limited foresight of the times, well before technocratic and technological advancements had come into their own, the vision proposed remains almost indistinguishable from the world we now inhabit approaching 150 years later. It is this extraordinarily accurate vision that gives the Protocols their immensely dark metaphysical power. It is this power rather than its base political machination that makes them more important today as insight into their true purpose and inspiration.

That is why I have concluded that the release was deliberate - that it was in effect designed to act as a calling card for ambitious and capable young psychopaths everywhere to rally to the dark cause. They declare in no uncertain terms an open season for psychopathy; 'recruits required, huge advancement certain'. Whether this is or isn't the true case, the reader is faced with the quandry that something worked its dark arts upon the direction of human society and as a result our world was seemingly miraculously shaped into the precise form and horrifying vision the Protocols forecast over the decades ahead (with the worst promised still to come, but likely fast approaching).

Anyway, for those who can stomach it - I give you:

ZZ.P1.jpg

(SAMPLE PAGE 1 - full PDF version attached below)

Attachments

• THE PROTOCOLS - A RALLYING CRY FOR PATHOCRACY.pdf
    15.5 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
@Michael B-C , I have downloaded, read through and printed a copy for safe-keeping. Excellent effort again and can empathise with you on how torturous it must have been putting it together. A lot of it is coming to fruition for the PTB and if we don't get a balancing act from the nature, then all of their nefarious plans will be realised, leading to humanity's doom. Its apt that I was listening to a talk on youtube today and it was said that its not known if there are limits to knowledge but human ignorance is certainly limitless. The psychopaths have come to rely on the said ignorance.

As posted by Laura today:

Session 15 August 1998

Q: (L) Who was the author of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion?"

A: Source is "Aryan" in nature.

Q: (L) Was it written to make the Jews look bad, or to cast blame on them?

A: Some.

Q: (L) Was it also written as a disguised protocol for the Aryan plan to take over the world?

A: No.

Q: (A) I heard that the source was in Russia?

A: No, Turkey.

'Some' Jews i.e the psychopathic types?

The answer 'No' to Q2 is both clear and perhaps not so - maybe influenced by the word 'disguised'...?

And Turkey, not my hunch being Germany... but certainly not Russia as I suspected... why and how Turkey with a 'source' being "Aryan" in nature... :umm::cry:

Back
Top Bottom