A few question about STS and other stuff

rinzler

A Disturbance in the Force
Hey,
I'm new here and I've read quite a bit here as a guest. I still have some unanswered questions.

1. Do STS-Beings progress slower or faster than STO-Beings? I heard people say both so I'm confused now.

2. Do STS-Beings have more free will than STO-Beings? I was thinking if they are going towards spiritual entropy they would become more and more predictable as they are moving towards the lowest state possible which is matter, correct?

3. How do STS-Beings progress? Do they do it alone since they can't let anyone help them or do they simply join the Orion Empire?
If they join the Empire what decides their rank? I mean Genghis Khan was probably one of the most powerful people on the planet in his time yet he only got a position as a shipping clerk. Who or what decides that?

4. How do you develop willpower? That is a general question I have. Sometimes I can feel my willpower deplete. I'm not sure if it's a real feeling or just an excuse. Does it have to do something will etheric and astral energies and is willpower limited? I've noticed that when I try to control thoughts, actions or feelings it works well for a time and then it becomes harder and harder and sometimes I can feel myself being drained and then I get weak. Is it simply a matter of practice or is there something deeper?

5. How do you heal trauma from the past? Also a personal question. I think I've got a few of my chakras blocked and I've tried meditation but most of the time my mind goes blank and then I fall asleep.

6. How and where do you learn? Do other higher dimensional beings simply teach you or do you have to experience and learn everything by yourself?
By learning I mean learning about the other planes of existence and their laws like the etheric and the astral realms or as some call it hyperspace and how to navigate and control them...

7. As a 3rd dimensional being what is a realistic goal that can be achieved in this lifetime in regards to enlightenment?

rinzler said:
4. How do you develop willpower? That is a general question I have. Sometimes I can feel my willpower deplete. I'm not sure if it's a real feeling or just an excuse. Does it have to do something will etheric and astral energies and is willpower limited? I've noticed that when I try to control thoughts, actions or feelings it works well for a time and then it becomes harder and harder and sometimes I can feel myself being drained and then I get weak. Is it simply a matter of practice or is there something deeper?

I struggle with this as well. I feel it like a weight has been put in my forehead and then my energy leaks and I feel so drained after. I feel a lot of it has to do with emotions (i.e. energy in motion) and how I deal with them when a low vibrational thought comes to mind. Usually I feel ashamed for having the thought, but that creates more tension in me. As a result, I tend to bottle my emotions sometimes, but other times I could completely describe what I'm feeling and dissipate it. I think it might be a balance since I don't want to do either 100% all of the time.

As for willpower, I feel like it is limited in my experience. Sometimes I have a fuller tank than other days, but I also feel like there is something beyond just willpower to keep us going. What that is, I'm not entirely sure.

Hey,
I'm new here and I've read quite a bit here as a guest. I still have some unanswered questions.

1. Do STS-Beings progress slower or faster than STO-Beings? I heard people say both so I'm confused now.

2. Do STS-Beings have more free will than STO-Beings? I was thinking if they are going towards spiritual entropy they would become more and more predictable as they are moving towards the lowest state possible which is matter, correct?

3. How do STS-Beings progress? Do they do it alone since they can't let anyone help them or do they simply join the Orion Empire?
If they join the Empire what decides their rank? I mean Genghis Khan was probably one of the most powerful people on the planet in his time yet he only got a position as a shipping clerk. Who or what decides that?

5. How do you heal trauma from the past? Also a personal question. I think I've got a few of my chakras blocked and I've tried meditation but most of the time my mind goes blank and then I fall asleep.

6. How and where do you learn? Do other higher dimensional beings simply teach you or do you have to experience and learn everything by yourself?
By learning I mean learning about the other planes of existence and their laws like the etheric and the astral realms or as some call it hyperspace and how to navigate and control them...

7. As a 3rd dimensional being what is a realistic goal that can be achieved in this lifetime in regards to enlightenment?
1. I would imagine that each individual has their own "progress rate" based off the stimuli and catalyst they are being offered by the universe via their choices and lesson pathway. For example, people on this forum who have been exposed to a higher echelon of information vs people who are following for example the buddhist ideology, in both cases you see somebody who is trying to align themselves with "good", and are moving towards this state, but the information and/or catalyst being offered to the people on this forum is stronger than the buddhist ideology. On the flip side, somebody who has the understanding developed by the information in the transcripts can choose to be more lethargic and not take advantage of the catalyst given to them and somebody who only has the buddhist ideology to use as catalyst can be much more determined and be progressing more quickly. What I am trying to exemplify is that there is no criteria, and this has been stated to us routinely because people have a tendency in this reality to get caught up in a sort of attempt to establish a criteria or formula where there can't be one established. It all comes down to the individual.

2. I dont think that you can grade "free-will" on a scale like that. You either have free will or you dont. What can happen though is that people with less ability to control themselves and interpret information objectively will have a harder time getting themselves in to a configuration where they can be exercising their free will efficiently and without bias/distortion. STS entities face what I would call a "material advantage", in the sense that because they do not actually worry about the consequences of their actions beyond it affecting themselves they can sort of maneuver themselves in to better positions in a material sense. In a world like this, that means money, power, resources, etc. The evolution of the soul however, is not a material thing beyond the fact that the material itself is sort of a playground where you can sort the information given to you, and in an evolutionary sense I do not think they have an advantage at all.. Both paths seem to be offered equally and their availability remains constant throughout reality. Predicting the movements of somebody who is self serving becomes easier and easier with information, because true knowledge is power across all boards. The more you know, the better able you are to sift through the layers of information to get to the core truth of things.

3. In an STS environment, where everyone is working for themselves, I would say that the most deciding factor in what establishes their hierarchies is power as a whole. When you are not dealing with a control system that uproots your ability to establish yourself on merit and forces you in to economic slavery, such as ours, power becomes something more refined and based on ability, so my assumption is that on 4th density the most powerful and able bodied entities will become the leaders, and the hierarchy will unfold from there. In terms of evolution of becoming STS, if you imagine consciousness itself being a polarity between STO and STS, then our choices and actions and thoughts become the tuning stick if you will, that push us further towards one end of the polarity.. Most people in our world I would say lie somewhere in the middle, barring extremes, so it is a matter of further tuning your consciousness towards whichever path you choose. The actions involved in this are many, just imagine any example of "being evil" you can think of. The actions themselves do not actually change the tuning stick, if you will, it is the intent of the action, and I think this is something people generally get hung up on, because it is the intent of the entity that matters, the action is sort of a manifestation of their intent, but once again, there is no criteria. I will give you a simple example... taking somebodies life, in many cases and probably most cases this is an act that will further your tuning towards STS, but in many cases as well, this act is justified and the intent of the "killer" could very well have been to do good, for example protecting somebody or stopping further actions from taking place. I think this is why the C's have told us that killing being a sin is a "simplified human thought complex", because focusing on the action itself does not actually give you a description of the persons intent.

4. Mastering your will is an ongoing battle, and there are several methods to do it. Meditation, breathing exercises, thought exercises, the list goes on. At the end of the day regaining control of your mind and learning how to be objective in all your actions and intents is basically a large part of the "work" that we do. I think the exercises involved in doing this will affect people differently on an individual basis and you sort of just have to keep plugging away and trying to find the ones that work for you. As far as the draining goes, keep in mind that if you are indeed part of this community and on "the path", then you will more than likely face psychic attack and that itself can drain you, there are also other factors like diet and electromagnetic interference. No reason to be so hard on yourself, if you are putting in the work, the universe will respond accordingly when it needs to.

5. Healing trauma from the past and realigning your chakras is also a large part of the "work" that we do. Every individual has of course had their own life experience and stimuli and trauma so I think the method of overcoming these things would also become a personal journey. I would say that the best method or approach to such a thing is to first get yourself a strong foundation of knowledge/truth, and then you can start to apply these truths to your own experience and life and the puzzle pieces will eventually just kind of fit in. Recapitulation and Introspection are probably some of the most powerful tools you have in your arsenal and to truly look at yourself objectively and all your experiences objectively is a very liberating feeling. In many cases, we are not the cause of our trauma, so for things like this, understanding the persons position and intent and understanding that they are damaged themselves and part of this crazy world, etc are all methods you can use to eventually learn to forgive them for what they have done. Communication of self to self, and learning how to do so objectively will help you clear out those blockages.

6. You are in a constant state of learning, you learn through all experiences and stimuli, every path leads to continued learning. Our "future selves" and probably other entities can offer us breadcrumbs of sorts through dream imagery or synchronicity and the like to help us steer ourselves on to a better path, but you yourself as an individual soul have the free will to do as you please. As far as the specific things you want to learn go, the first step I would take would be to establish a knowledge base surrounding these things, the Cassiopaean transcripts themselves touch on these subjects and how it works is basically as you start to divulge in all of this information, you yourself will start to put the puzzle together in your mind, and you get a better understanding of how the universal hierarchy works and all of that. I myself have projected astrally a handful of times, and this was long before I had read the transcripts, and I am not so sure anymore that I would be safe in doing so, because as we have learned it can be dangerous to do so. I think all of these parapsychological abilities begin with first mastering the trance state and silence of the mind, meditation is kind of the first step you take in beginning to control your mind and your will so that you can eventually transition in to some of these abilities.

7. What do you want out of life? A realistic goal to me may be different than yours, and I think that if you read the transcripts in their entirety and start to do the work you will begin to understand more and more about what you are capable of and what you desire and so forth. You dont need all the answers right now, just approach the information with an open mind and desire to learn and everything else should fall in place.

Anyways, this is my two cents.. Open to speculation of course. Good luck!

Hey,

Hi.

As 3D humans living on Earth, we are currently ALL STS beings. Some of us may be STO candidates. There are some 4D visitors who are STO-beings but I’m not sure that’s who you’re referring to. If you could clarify what you mean by STS-beings and STO-brings, then it would be easier to answer your questions.

Have you read the ‘Wave’ material? As it answers lots of these questions.

Hi rinzler! Welcome to the forum!

New members are asked to introduce themselves in the New members' Section to tell us a little bit about yourself, how you found the forum or Laura's work, what books have you read, etc, as well as taking a look at the sticky threads with helpful info for all members.

To answer a few of your questions at the same time, I'd suggest that you read about and try out the Eiriu Eolas meditation program, if you haven't already :-D

@rinzler , it's no much but I hope can help you.
---
1. The progress depends on the (evolutionary) circumstances of the being and not on the path it travels, even because, there are situations where one progresses faster or slower.
---
2. I conceptualize negatives and positives instead of STS and STO. Positivity occupies all spaces (times), the beings are balanced and there is mutual respect in every sense with abundance of resources.

Negativity occupies a part of positivity, where respect for others can be unbalanced. Thus, the resources of negativity are limited and there is competition for harmonic energy, while there is disharmonic (distorted) energy left over.

The distortion zone of all negativities is inside a quarantined bubble, so as not to contaminate everything else.

As within this bubble disrespect for others is allowed, so it seems that within the bubble (STS) the freedom of choice is greater. For those who only know the size of the bubble (STS), it becomes everything that exists (relatively). So highly evolved beings in there think they are Gods, for they ignore (or pretend to ignore) the demands that exist beyond the level of themselves.
---
3. The question was essentially answered in the first question. I see a mistake here (" they do it alone since they can't let anyone help them "), because they not only are helped, but they steal help (resources) of others by being selfish.

I think you may be much Cartezian (Newtonian) dual approach (yes-no, good-evil)
---
4. willpower its a (relatively) complex action, that starts with your Intention, improve with thought-feelings and this way it can manifest psychically and physically (as you wish, or not).

If you eventually are not succeeding, it is probably because there is some blockage in your manifestation vehicles as bodies, like physical, energetic, psych, or mental.
---
5. First forgeting It, second transcending It. You may be entitled to compensation for trauma (karma), but forgiving and moving on may be easier and faster to resolve your part of the (karmic) problem.
---
6. Everywhere, Everytime we learn. If you think you only learn from those above, I think you are some mistaken.
---
7. this question is very tricky to answser, even because it's already answering itself (regard enlightenment). I suppose you want to know about consciousness evolution, since much of this process depends on clarification (aka enlightenment).

1. It is like trying to be rich. Depend on a lot of things like your level development, your drive toward light/darkness, etc. Initially when you are lower level/ organic portal, you tend to be more paralyze/lazy. You defer judgment to others and ask other to take care of you but as you advance toward a direction you will get more inertia. You form your own opinion and start using your conceptual understanding toward executing creations. Dark and light the same except light refuse to harm others and more flexible. Dark side tend to have single minded self interest. Example evil capitalist care about making profit and hierarchy/social status but not so much about harming others, like environment destruction, child labor, etc. The worst thing in your development isn't going toward the dark side but stalling, souls going toward the dark side are still moving will eventually get hit by karma and decide to turn to light.

2. I will explain about grace. Prime creator made universe and all its law (scientific law for material, spiritual law for energy, etc) so eventually all things will choose freely to return to heaven. Somewhere in the middle you can act your evil desire but after suffering cause by karma you will want to return to the light side. One of the most important spiritual law to understand is that the universe is balance. When you cause harm to other it will also harm you back in the future. You may not get immediate lash back but after each successive reincarnation the dark energy build up will trigger events/ suffering that is more extreme. You are right about spiritual entropy for sts. Evil capitalist would be very driven at making money which they are very good (no blockage, limited effort like midas touch) at but neglecting development/purification of vices in other areas. Wouldn't it be nicer to also have loving friends and family, or other hobbies like charity, etc.

3. Freewill let you decide which sphere you will be reincarnated in. With your soul group your collective consciousness create a learning experience like on planet earth (3d sts similar level vibrations souls). Each interactions with others aka lessons will calibrate your vibration. If your mind, emotion, body and energy all vibrate in unity, puff you will be in heaven instantly.

4&5 You don't develop your will power or energy, it will automatically recharge from heaven if you have no distortion/ blockage. I will explain: Your consciousness consist of mind/masculine energy/creation and emotion/ feminine energy/ self reflection. If your masculine energy is distorted you will be very destructive if your feminine energy is passive/dependent. If your mind and emotion are in harmony you will gain pillar of fire/ wisdom. you will use body (vessel) and energy (will) with balance (right measurement) you move in limited a single direction easily due to lack of frictions/distortions. To achieve that level C advice 2 things awareness of your vices and rearranging your perspective. In short if you can't force your self to succeed with external will if you still have a blockage sooner or later the energy will dissipate. Example you have a discriminatory tendency. You can treat other race with superficial manner, but unless you get to the bottom of your distorted view of why other race are inferior, petty, cruel, etc. you will still be racist. At lower level of development you will initiate the aggression toward other race, at higher level of development other race will do harm to you and you hate them. See it justify your retaliatory defensiveness. But soon you realize you have hate in your heart, a desire to be cruel, thus you learn your lesson/ knowledge. As you progress through life each lesson learned you remove a blockage thus letting your higher level cakra to open toward higher energy vibration. In general prayer are tool for mind focus while meditation/chanting are tool for re calibrating emotion. They help you to focus on fixing your distorted vibration. If you are unaware of your vices/distortions, then you are perfect in all ways, thus you have nothing to work on. Like C said there is no perfect technique for breathing to solve all your problems.

6. Why try to learn lesson for higher density when your current aim in 3d is to achieve 50% light sto or 99% dark sts through your interaction with fellow mankind. Worry about that when in 4d. It is your vibration so your self responsibility to work on it. As you progress in development you will naturally gain more abilities , one of your main gift will be self knowing/ insight/ magnetic center in C version on other occasion you can communicate with higher self or guardian directly. Sometimes you will get other psychic skills but those are bonus (healing, premonition, channeling, etc).

7. Realistically if you are focus you can open all your cakra (crown cakra the highest of 7 for 3d) in less than 3 year with proper guidance and effort. Most people will have to repeat cycle due to failure in achieving objective. By then you will achieve unity/ enlightenment but for short duration every now and then. Perfect unity is when all the fallen soul including Lucifer return to heaven that take long time.
If you feel cranium pain follow by intense heat in solar plexus then you are turning or establishing connection toward light by the time your crown cakra open the flow of energy will be nice and comfortable warm. Your demeanor will change too, understanding, patience, compassion, aware, etc.

5. Sorry forgot about this. Healing trauma/ faults. You need to understand how the fall occur. Let's do this with an example. Just say you were raise by a strict tiger mom who is very demanding that you excel in all things (grade, work, etc). When you were little your conditional love childhood cause you to have unpleasant feelings that you numb the pain to suppress it subconsciously. This seemingly innocent thing is the beginning of many problems later on. By numbing your pain too often you risk loosing the ability to feel pain, in worse case scenario you don't feel anything or enjoy cruelty when causing harm to other too. You may later also develop numerous distorted view/problems like to be love you have to be successful, difficulty to bond intimately with a woman leading to numerous one night stand because of your insecurity, etc. Problems beget more problems. Just sweeping your problem under the rugs is dangerous as cumulative negative energy will later burst like a broken dam but you already forgot what cause it while triggering a lesson/ painful event. To unravel your trauma you look for 3 things (almost always occurring together in all your problems).
1. Self will strives to get what it wants, regardless of the consequences and of the harm that may be done to others and therefore ultimately also to the self
2. Pride or ego is more important than the other person’s, that you desire advantages for yourself, and that you have vanity.
3. Fear you must constantly remain in fear that the desires of your self will will not be gratified deep down in your heart, you do know that all the wishes of your self will can never be fulfilled
To find happiness you must unravel these feelings internally, otherwise it is quite impossible just masking the symptoms while leaving the cancer inside. Our mask to the world usually compensate what we feel lacking on the inside.
Ps: these are 7 very insightful questions, you are well on your way to light if you keep on asking important questions and solving it. Just remember your reincarnation on this earth were planned before you enter it as every person and events you discover are triggered toward exposing your personal flaw. If you don't like what the dog said just ignore the making up dog.

Back
Top Bottom