A miss for the C's?

Laura said:
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

I have a couple questions

Does this also mean, that when you are a spring chicken / freshman in the 4th dimension - you can easily be tricked into wishful thinking (even though oneself), because things manifest far more easily at 4D (providing direct feedback loops) ?! Not to mention the many locally flexible physical rules additionally coming into play...

Talk about the importance of inner awareness, in order to be able to distinguish the true nature of things. But... then there are of course many more lessons to learn "over there" in 4D. :scared:

As for the Jesus answers, based on what I have researched over the past dozen years, those answers weren't actually wrong; they were clues that were actually right in each context.
I can fully confirm Laura's words. Everything that the C's said about Jesus (Caesar) is 100% true (as well as many other things they said). But to UNDERSTAND this, it took me about 11-12 years of life. During this time, I had to FULLY read all the sessions from 1994 to 2020 more than ten times (in English, in Russian, translations - to understand the meaning), I also read many of Laura's books (not all, because there are few of them in Russian translated), the Wave series (English / Russian) and many other books (materials by Ra, Gurdjieff and others) on history, films, serials. In separate articles and books of Laura, an explanation is given of how and why she asked exactly those questions (and not others) in the sessions, what she thought and felt at that moment (family life, children, background), talked about the influence (Frank, Vincent) and other people not only to questions, but also to ANSWERS (at sessions).
Yes, I forgot to say that all these years I ran in circles (like a squirrel), delving into tons of lies in search of answers. Then you return to the starting point again and start reading the transcripts of the sessions AGAIN (since 1994). It was a very long, long, long journey. At some point, the switch was pulled and the light came on (and you understand). And you see that all this time there were tens and hundreds of keys around you, but you did not notice them (you were blind)! But you went this way and gained valuable experience.

I liked how in one of the sessions Laura exclaimed:
“God, why didn't you explain it to me earlier?
- Would you believe us?
The programming is too big.
-------------------------------------------------- -

PS Regarding Trump: he is still the president. But even if he does not stay after January 20, we should all "wait and see." Because we are in the middle of a cycle and cannot see the whole picture. You don't need to catch on to the C's now, nor should you expect anything in advance. Just let it flow.

As for the Jesus answers, based on what I have researched over the past dozen years, those answers weren't actually wrong; they were clues that were actually right in each context.
Exactly.

And I did the same year after year. My striking conclusion was that everything the C’s tell us are not only full of clues, but also they open us to profound mysteries in a way that transform our understanding of man, and of course, of our inner being. See, this is not a “wishful thinking” account of mine. I have been fulfilling this my statement and hope others from this forum either are in such path too, or will be. Many years before my contact with C’s I was already researching the essence of man everywhere I could find. Later when I met with the C’s material I promptly started researching it. In the beginning I did it with a precautious skepticism, later on amazing and joy. My suggestion is that if you still have doubts, it’s okay, but don’t get stuck in doubts. Go check them… deeply.

Is not still clear that the C’s answer the questions regarding strictly the exclaimed words? Trump did win the election! Now, “to occupy the presidency” is another matter as history show us not only in USA but all over the world. Of course many of us became frustrated by this reality that stabs our expectations. My suggestion, in case occurs another election event, is to use complementary questions such as, “Who will occupy the official presidency soon after such election?” and “How long will remain that president in power?” Also, even if Trump had officially assumed the presidency, would be he in fact the power in exercise?! By the way, in what regards accuracy besides Caesar, in my opinion should not be cast away neither the character called “Jesinavarah,” nor the “Andarans” mentioned in the sessions.

Furthermore, if one searches throughout the years of transcripts, one will find that more than once that the C’s explained that “the sessions have been inclined by the bias and expectations of the attenders and “channelers” in a good and bad way”. Sadly, negative influence is difficult to avoid because we are all sts beings —with hopefully some sto orientation. Yet, even under this intrinsic “existing state of affairs,” I could find knowledge in clues within any apparent “miss” or dubious C’s statements. That is the coded legacy the C’s give to us.

As I see it, the PTB are not going to leave something as important as a choice of government to chance. What we're looking at - in both the US and the UK - is an illusion of choice. Like it makes any difference to "controlling interests" whether the left or the right is in power. No of course it doesn't. The table is rigged wherever you put your chips. To think that one is good and the other side is bad is to fail to recognize the completeness of the trap we're in. On both sides, we have good people doing bad things for the right reasons and bad people doing good things for the wrong reasons and every combination therein.
Yes, but, every now and then, an archetypal Hero figure can spring up whilst PTB is complacent in their wishful thinking mode. Trump has prevented a lot of evil from manifesting in the last four years and those actions caught the PTB off-guard which doesn't seem that illusory. You can call it a battle between True Reality (Facts) and Manufactured Reality (Illusions). There are illusions and players on both camps but we cannot give up hope just because. First steps in evading/defeating a trap is the knowledge that its a trap.

We are - on a daily basis and as a civilization - buying into the "divide and conquer" narrative that keeps us seeing "other", keeps us bickering outside and only finding community and comfort in our echo chamber silos of "like us".
I take it you are referring to "We" as in sheeple? We are buying into the "divide and conquer" because we are weak minded fools and the urge to return to community and echo chamber silos offers a temporary comfort because facing and fighting for the truth is painful i.e. we are afraid of the true suffering since that means relinquishing our comforts. Comforts refer to both physical and mental. people are very hooked to a certain way of thinking which re-affirms their world view and that's mentally comforting for the machine.

The Work as I see it, is to seek out what feels uncomfortable. What "It" doesn't like. Which is: seeing the validity in the point of view of the other side.
This is a very handy make-nice program that 4D STS has implemented to catch those who can't put up with the heat and accept abdication of their Free Will by seeing too much validity in the distorted views of others i.e. the PTB. Lets just make nice and accept the other's point of view because they must have their own objective reasons too - forget the fact that those people offering their views are also programmed therefore everything they utter is non-nonsensical, half-truths or plain lies.

The Work requires seeking the uncomfortable but that "uncomfortable" must act as a "catalyst" to keep pushing ahead until an individual reaches a stage where intent marries with action. The journey might begin by learning to understand other's point of view but further along, one must also begin to seek the motivations and reasons behind other's point of view to uncover the hidden hand; the magician pulling the strings behind the curtain. FWIW

Well, my "point" is that it is "probable / possible" that in the event that Trump were president, that circumstance would lead to a series of "facts" occurring. In the event that Trump was not president, that circumstance would lead to another series of "events" occurring.

And in the "end", maybe ...

Everything is resolved in a concrete way.

The C's have seen all the roads and it seems that they end in a specific "destination".

I have a different take on the C's prediction in October that Trump would win the election and the presidency. Yes, it was accurate and, yes, IT DID HAPPEN.... but not on this parallel world timeline. In the interval between October and the election, the readers of this forum today decided on a higher level to JUMP SHIP and experience the worst possible scenario, a scenario where not only the presidency was fraudulently stolen from Trump, but also the senate and house runoffs in Georgia, PA, and a few other states. As the C's predicted, a rapid slide into world tyranny is ready to begin. The satanic dark side democratic party now controls the US presidency, the senate, and the house. They have carte blanche to do ANYTHING they want... and there is no one to stop them. Within months, expect to see them come for your guns. Next, there will be a law passed for blanket amnesty and fast track legalization/citizenship for 10's of millions of illegal aliens, most of them from 3rd world countries. This will be followed by a proclamation of open borders... their diabolical plan to diminish, disempower, and obliterate the white race. Want more ? The constitution will be trashed and attempts will be made to rewrite history. And, of course, the bald faced lying mass media will be fully supportive.

To add insult to injury, our traitorous politicians want blood. Like howling wolves, there is a call for Trump's impeachment that is reaching hysterical levels. The plan is to hound the man and his loyal supporters to death so that they never knows a moments peace. This is what happens to those who dare to stand up to the new world tyranny.

Like so many people, I am sick over what has just happened. A dark shadow has been cast over the future of this country and the entire planet. My hopes have been crushed. I no longer can relate to this world. I realize the spiritual thing to do in the darkest of times is hold on to a positive attitude.... but I am well north of 70 years and the thought of permanently checking out of this world is mighty appealing. For certain, the choice I made to experience the worst cast scenario will hasten my demise.... and I'm sure the demise of millions of others.

One more thing.... The version of me and the versions of the SOTT readers in this forum today that experience the alternate timeline line parallel reality where Trump has officially won the presidency will have an easier time for the next few years.... but after that, it's anybody's guess..

Like so many people, I am sick over what has just happened. A dark shadow has been cast over the future of this country and the entire planet. My hopes have been crushed. I no longer can relate to this world. I realize the spiritual thing to do in the darkest of times is hold on to a positive attitude.... but I am well north of 70 years and the thought of permanently checking out of this world is mighty appealing
That is the "feeling" of many people.

Based on that I refer again to this paragraph:

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

I have a different take on the C's prediction in October that Trump would win the election and the presidency. Yes, it was accurate and, yes, IT DID HAPPEN.... but not on this parallel world timeline. In the interval between October and the election, the readers of this forum today decided on a higher level to JUMP SHIP and experience the worst possible scenario, a scenario where not only the presidency was fraudulently stolen from Trump, .........
Hmm. If we review the transcripts we can verify that the C’s did not state Trump would have the presidency. The C’s sole said that Trump likely would win the election —i.e. to gain the majority of (real) votes— and “that” would lead to martial law. Now, from that point never was asked, “martial law imposed by whom?” And Trump indeed won the election though the PTB stole the presidency anyway, as we could witness. Nevertheless, to my knowledge, indeed the multi-reality seems to share our experience.

Actually I regarded that aspect also in the earlier post as part of what should be considered when an answer is given since, as the C’s told us, we are multidimensional beings. At first, I intended to point out some examples but forgot of them in that post. So, on that follows a few comments next.

March 18, 1995 session
A: If you have the knowledge, what else do you need? Now, think carefully and multidimensionally.
May 13, 1995 session
Q: (J) …..We are trying to open our minds up to all the possibilities. Something may open up here, or in St. Pete, or somewhere else. We don’t know. And, unless we open all the doors to find the one that’s right. We have to shake all the bushes.
A: As long as you wish to communicate with us, and learn from the information we are sharing with you, multitudes of possibilities will present themselves to you.
January 4/5, 1997 session
Q: (L) ….How many dimensions does the true universe have?
A: Not correct concept. Should be: How many universes does the “true” dimension have?
Q: (L) Alright, then. I think that from a previous session we were told that the number of universes was not countable. Is that correct?
A: Infinite, maybe, but more to the point: variable and selective.
March 4, 1995 session
Q: (L) Was all the land on the planet earth formed into one vast continent at some point in earth’s history?
A: Multiple history reality possibilities.
Q: (L) In this reality that we experience, was all the land joined into one vast continent?
A: Incorrect conceptualization.
Q: (L) Well, I don’t know how to ask it.

Well… is a complicated question only because maybe “we experience ‘multiple realities’ at the same ‘time’ via our unfolded being”?!!

Now, still on this topic but regarding the other side of the coin, some caution seems needed for not confusing the channels. I mean, when there is a sto channel —i.e. C’s— where is its sts counterpart for a yin-yang balance? Maybe in many places?

To cite an example, on this sts counterpart stuff, I recalled that interesting book, “The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts” by J. Fisher. In his personal report, Fisher concludes that ghostly creatures were fooling him, which indeed seems pretty much the case. However, though those entities showed themselves as highly deceptive, that does not mean that they were necessarily lying all the time.

To evaluate the accuracy of those “sirens”, Fisher asked them questions on past lives and historical events, for which the creatures answered all in details. Into Fisher’s investigation of such details, these failed to be found in any historical record. From that lack of validation, his trust in them was utterly broken, and from that point the entities, apparently, promote severe attacks on him. So, I think his disappointment with those etheric vampires was a providential reaction though possibly derived from an incomplete examination. That is to say, could those entities perceive multiple realities of Fisher’s life?

BTW I believe I saw once this book in the list of recommended books. If one didn’t read the book yet, don’t worry, there is much more story there.

Q: (L) In what sense would the fruit of the tree of life be limiting?

A: Believing that one source contains all knowledge is contradicting reality.

Q: (L) What was the flaming sword barring re-entry to Eden?

A: Do you not understand?

Q: (L) No I do not understand.

A: Review. If the concept was the eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge provides all knowledge, then one is being deceived, because no one particular source can provide all knowledge. Therefore, when one believes in the deception, one has now trapped oneself within parameters. And, forevermore, the human race, will be poisoned by the very same problem which is reflected in several different ways: one is always seeking the truth through one pathway instead of seeking it through a myriad of pathways; and also believing in simplistic answers to very complex issues and questions.

It was disappointing to see the election be stolen, and Trump loosing the election.

But what i am seeing boils down to an emotional attachment to the outcome, and that is okay, I think we need to accept the fact that lies won this one and accept that we feel terrible about it, but if we don't come to terms with the fact that this is the possibility that landed and there there is still a heavy counter force and the fight goes on, we are going to get stuck.

People should thank Trump and be appreciative of what he did, and try to understand why he didn't deliver to build up more knowledge, and there are plenty of clues.

Q and lin wood were part of it, and people are realizing and echoing the fact that relatively unknown Qanon was a psyop, that's a win

I find it interesting that the Cs asked "will he have the courage" (paraphrasing) and then Trump went ahead and twited "no courage" referring to different people.
So i don't necessarily think the C's are deaf of don't see how the possibilities collapsed in Trump's defeat.

People need to realize there is plenty of a counter force and momentum.

I read today Antifa accounts are being banned and leftist journalists are being fired over twits, so heavy disappointment and realizations are happening, they used them to win and now they are being disposed of.

Same with the military, they used them and sent them to parkinglots

People are loosing jobs in masses

caravans are coming

and vaccine side effects are mounting.

Ceratinly I am expecting the part where in their wishful thinking will cause an unforseen reaction, given the amount of chaos and loose energy beginning to see the same monster, I.e unify. because although I had the sensation that it was a flawless trap and they are probably chuckling among themselves saying "I can't believe we got away with it."

I am not so sure, we need to keeps our eyes open, this is not the time to fall into traps and play in their diversion games.
I think many people have grown in this exercise this year in a way we are trained in a way to read between the lines, we can't stop

I have a couple questions

Does this also mean, that when you are a spring chicken / freshman in the 4th dimension - you can easily be tricked into wishful thinking (even though oneself), because things manifest far more easily at 4D (providing direct feedback loops) ?! Not to mention the many locally flexible physical rules additionally coming into play...

Talk about the importance of inner awareness, in order to be able to distinguish the true nature of things. But... then there are of course many more lessons to learn "over there" in 4D. :scared:

In near future, most likely we will move into the STO realm in 4th density, because we made choice to be STO candidates.
And we all desire to be STO beings, so that our vibrating frequency resonance is not sync with STS realm in 4th density, so we will be free from STS influences in next density.
This link take you to more information Transition into 4th Density Realm

August 5th 2017

(L) STS, STO. Information that is one way to the STO pathway is perceived or understood or received differently to one on the STS pathway. Some love the darkness, some love the light.

(Data) I think the C's once said that in 4D, existence is "easier" because the body is no longer a restriction, but a home. So, it seems to be the higher in density you go, the easier existence is.

A: 3D is the most difficult due to presence of potential balance of consciousness and matter and thus duality.

Q: (Data) And the difficult part is choice. Is that correct?

A: Yes

March 22, 2020

Q: (L) And I guess we should remember what they said once before: Frequency Resonance Vibration. Some of these people are being prepared to be downloaded by 4D STS entities. Well...

(Pierre) We have a hint here about splitting reality. When we see the virus makes the bad guys worse and the good guys better.

(L) Yeah.

Interestingly few Lizard and Gray beings have been crossed over to STO realm, probably due to change of their perceptions or desires to be STO.

September 9, 1995

A: Now, to answer your question: Are the Reptilian beings, or Lizard beings, STO. Of course, some can cross over into STO. However, their natural environment is STS as they have chosen. But, whether or not any of the cyber-genetic Gray beings cross over into STO, and or the Lizard Beings cross over into STO, these are not connected to one another, these two concepts: they are independent.

Q: (L) I understand. Okay, would you say there is any percentage, any fairly measurable percentage of Lizard beings that are STO?

A: It is VERY, VERY small. EXTREMELY small. Hardly worth mentioning.

Q: (L) What about the Grays?

A: That might be slightly higher, but again, it is very small, relatively speaking.

January 14, 1995

Q: (T) Once you are in 4th density, if you choose STS, can you change it to STO?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) So you can move back and forth as you so desire and it is all still free will?

A: If you move from STS to STO in 4th level, you don't move back.

Q: (T) Once you are STS in 4th density you have to stay there? (L) No. (J) If you move from STS to STO in 4th density you don't go back to STS, you stay at STO, is that correct? (T) That's what I mean, once you have decided to do STO, that's where you stay because you don't have any desire to go back to STS?

Q: (T) So, it is not so much that you don't have a choice, it is just that you don't want to go back to STS?

Q: (T) So if you move up and do what the Lizards are doing, then you continue to do that until you get tired of it or see different, or become enlightened and then move to STO and then that's where you will want to stay?

A: Open.

Q: (T) Can you move from STO back to STS? I know you said you can't, but that's because you choose not to?

A: Natural factors prohibit this

Would it not be fair to start a thread about the C's misses as well, to discuss and trace the accuracy of the information coming through?

The C's said that the chances for Trump to win were pretty good and that he would institute martial law for a brief time after the election, but I think we can say with some confidence that this is unlikely to happen at this point?
The question was rephrased to 'Are his chances getting better?' and answered 'Yes'.

Back
Top Bottom