A question about the 4° way

jhonny

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all
it's been a couple of months I'm reading all the work of Laura (the true story of the world and the wave 1) in addition I am doing the EE program (meditation and pipe breathing) and now I'm reading "Meeting with Remarkable Men".
I also follow the threads of the forum, but I've searched the forum to know which is exactly the method of the "4th way" and it appears that I have to read the book "in search of the miraculous"or"the 4th way" by Ouspensky; I know that it is better to read the books and I'll do it, but I want to do a bit shorter process, so, my question is ... is there some thread of the forum to explain in detail the method of the "4th way" or should be read the books?

In advance thank you very much for your response

Hi jhonny --

A good summary is found here in the Cassiopedia (I see Jerry just beat me to this suggestion!):

http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/4th_Way

I would recommend continuing to read both past and present threads of the forum, and otherwise start reading the appropriate books as soon as you have a chance. Between Ouspensky's two books, I recommend reading "In Search of the Miraculous" before "The Fourth Way", as it is more accessible and will give you more of a foundation that you can build upon when you read something a bit more challenging.

Back
Top Bottom