A question about the utility and dangers of using tuning forks for healing purposes

anartist

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have been listening the Eileen Day McKusick Eileen Day McKusick and also reading on her website Subscribe to Our Newsletter & Receive Free Bonus! - Biofield Tuning - Eileen McKusick and have read her book https://www.amazon.ca/Tuning-Human-Biofield-Healing-Vibrational/dp/1620552469
The theory she expounds is that we are surrounded by human biofields, which have an intimate connection with our mental/emotional/spiritual and physical life. This is my simplistic exposition, but she claims that the biofields furthest away from us are out earliest experiences, and those closest to us are our most recent experiences, sort of like tree rings. The idea of using tuning fork/s is that when one comes across a change/dissonance one holds the vibrating fork there until it clears, and then continues moving in towards the body, healing as we go. Healing appears to have happened, even down to the pre-verbal level (eg. outer edge of the biofield). This seems a possible healing modality similar in some ways to the NO sessions. This seems interesting, perhaps as a complementary method to the NO sessions, or a replacement for those who can not afford the NO sessions. But I wanted to ask the C's if there were any potential dangers to using tuning forks, or any advice at all with regard to them. thanks you

What is a NO session?
Hi Sybill, these shortened codes give me a brain cramp sometimes when reading posts, and sometimes using the search isn’t fruitful, especially like this one.

The “NO” abbreviation is for a machine called a NeurOptimal that was, possibly still is, being used by several forum members.
Here is a description from one of the vendor sites:
The NeurOptimal® system gathers electrical input from the brain, and the system is able to reflect this information back to the brain much like a mirror reflects your image back to you. It does not do anything active to the brain. This reflection is achieved by using a musical stream which briefly becomes interrupted when unhealthy electrical activity is detected. The brain is able to recognize the interruption in the audible recording and attempts to rid the brain of the errant or misguided electrical activity. This happens in millisecond encounters multiple times each second. It also happens in multiple parts of the brain. So, it in essence trains the brain by alerting it on anything it is doing that is not healthy. It is up to the brain to adjust and become a more healthy organ. It also is telling the brain what it is doing correctly. The brain has an inherent desire to be more organized and perfect. It just needs to learn what it is doing that is not healthy. This sensing of electrical activity/waves and the reflection back through audible music/interruptions is only achievable with the creative training software developed by Zengar.

I would think it's an ok tool to use, if you are using it properly, but it pales in comparison to research, experimentation, and networking. I've tinkered around with tuning forks and I find it difficult to get straight answers(it's not that easy to use), but if you do know how to use it then why not(as long as you remember that it's just one tool in the belt). I would think this is the for many intuitive method/senses, they can be useful if done properly and can be great for experimentation and further learning.

Back
Top Bottom