A question regarding the sun

SHNAGFNAY

Jedi Master
Is the sun slow wherever it is at from our earth perspective?

Or can it sunrise and go across the sky from the east to west in about 15-30 minutes?

☀️🌞

Last edited:
I don't know much about latitude but this is what get from google maps:

58.744234456480605, 17.090402661221734

I was here at one of the water jetty on October the 8th:

So that sun passed over me and out away into space or around the earth.

I was arrested shortly afterwards.

Well. The sun I saw came from the east and went west towards me. It moved so fast I thought earth or the sun had spun out of orbit.

I left the apartment on Thursday that week, so there's more to the story. But I can't explain all that now.

And as it moved West towards me there were all those flying planes "chemtrailing" it every other path from north to south forming those long clouds.

And I think they did that to cover it up.

This may be a small thing, but I notice that you listen to a lot of what I would classify as vulgar kinds of music as posted in the 'what are you listening to' thread. For me, I like to practice what I call mental hygiene. That is, I realize there is a lot of stuff out there meant to harm, misinform, program, etc. So I try to avoid certain things if possible. And if not, try to view them with awareness of any dangers that might be lurking within them. IOW, I try to not let my guard down.

Just an observation, so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm sorry R_ME,

The story is rather incomplete and so it's very difficult to know what you mean. So you saw the sun travel very fast in the sky, and then... you were arrested? Were you already barefoot in the cottage by then? and if so, what were you doing there?

What was the outcome of the arrest and how long were you in custody? We need more details as right now it sounds like you were standing somewhere barefoot and got arrested, and you felt like the sun went by pretty fast.

I second the suggestion on mental hygiene, it's one of those things that help a lot with, well mostly everything.

@Alejo

I was arrested when I were about to go from there after that sun disappeared.

They were parked with a police van along the road on the side some small distance away. I was never inside any cottage just walked on the lawn and lawn rocks to look at the sun.

When I arrived before that sun arose it was already daytime, for some hour or 2 maybe.

I don't like to write longer posts and I am only focused on the sun I saw which may or may not have been our sun.

I don't ask for anyone to believe or disbelieve my story. I am just reporting my experience.

Is anyone here an astronomer? I just want to know if my story checks out if it was the sun I saw.

Yes or no?

"chemtrailing"
Red flag dude! What are you reading like Hello H20 observed..?

I don't ask for anyone to believe or disbelieve my story. I am just reporting my experience.

Is anyone here an astronomer? I just want to know if my story checks out if it was the sun I saw.

Yes or no?

You may need to check yourself and research your own questions. That's how you learn.

understanding-4-personality-types-A-B-C-D-X-145ee30622f0cdba9e667214ad1466eb99fa7bf830ed63fcfc4e7ca754e71ff8d8c30ce1402379ab26e3f54e0867a7071463c5c36f7296de84aa04547e19a4d4.png

I think not, if the sun had moved rapidly across the sky on Oct 8th, it would've made the news the world over... specially as it wouldn't have been the sun moving but the planet suddenly rotating very much faster indeed. In short, a cataclysmic event of global proportions, which I daresay did not take place a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom