A question regarding the sun

In this post I will attempt to write about this more in depth. Because I wasn't just out there that morning on that pier, I ended up there from leaving my home the day before.

Now, I do have what is called "Unspecified nonorganic psychosis" and "Asperger's Syndrome/Autism Spectrum Disorder". Just putting it out there, because what I will write, may seem strange and delusional, and if that is due to my conditions, well then that could perhaps explain a lot about that. So I will write about the "internal" of my mind as well as the external, the actual world, and I think, when I have episodes of psychosis the moral compass between these merge. The internal is hard to remember, it's just like remembering a dream, sometimes you remember them better then other times. So my memory isn't crystal clear but I will attempt to make some sense out of this into text format.

So I left my apartment in the night on Thursday October the 7th 2021. So why did I leave? I hope to shine some light in that later on. Here is a map of my trek shown in the red arrows starting from west and the 2 questions marks shown there is where I have no idea what path I took between them. Actually, only the first red arrow is where I knew where I was at the time. So when I sat on that pier I had no idea where I was. I had begun with running and walking in the dark.

I spent some of the night awake resting under some trees and when it got a little brighter I was on my way. Something I encountered in the forests, that seems strange, is that somewhere I crossed three paralleled train tracks run not far from each other. But only one train track, as far as I know, runs through this town. And a train did pass by when I were about to cross them. I followed into the mist/fog as it traveled away on some open field. And that is what I navigated by, the fog. Some time later, the sun came up, so I followed that as well. The sun disappeared behind the fog and clouds and came out again several times. When the fog was gone I followed only the sun.

When I came to the tree tight terrain near the water at the north I thought I saw something on the ground, a perfect small square outline in the leaves. I scratched the edge of it with my shoe. Next to the water there is a nature reserve landscape. When I rolled myself under some metallic wire, that wasn't switched on, and began running I heard some noise and looked to the right and saw a big boar. It was stunned and made some noises and ran off. Not far from there I had an hallucination, I think I saw a dark house on an elevated area in the nature reserve. So I decided to inspect it but when I came closer there was nothing there!

Later that day in the evening after I had been taken by the police and was in the psychiatric ward/Psychiatric Intensive Care (that's where they usually drop you off) I had another weird effect. I looked on the blanket while in bed on a spot and there were like hairs strands stretching out from it. Some serious hallucination effect I thought. It was fixed in place and stretched out and was moving!

Another thing happening in the ward is, one of the worker there showed me a magician card trick. I was sure it was real magic, just how do they do those things? While typing about the ward here I can mention another thing. They scanned my belly with something. It was a device connected to a thing that they put on my belly and moved around after putting some gel on me. And the sound it made sounds exactly like the sound of the predator, you know from the movies, a clicking sound.

But back to the story. When I was at the pier I could not spot the sun I had followed in the sky. At the end of the pier waiting, trying to figure out where I was and thinking, a spider crawled out with some raindrops on its web next to me, and I saw a slow sunrise from the east but which gained in speed as it rose. I could feel the heat. A purple mosquito landed on my right hand and bore itself into me, I pinched it off after a while.

Earlier I said 15-30 minutes, but it could have been 45 minutes when I think about it now that the sun crossed the entire sky above me. The path was something like this shown in the yellow arrows.

I did spot chemtrails from north to south/vice versa after the sunrise but the sun traveled faster than those clouds. As the sun traveled away it got smaller or seemed to be going far off into space. There were two older people there doing gardening stuff and one lady looked up in the sky because I looked up all the time and walked inland but the sun was so far away and she just continued doing her garden stuff.

Let's explore some things.

The most peculiar thing that has ever happened to me do date is what I call an abduction. I was standing in the kitchen and felt something traveling to my attention, it drew nearer and I walked into "it". When I was in "it" I was given two choices. The choice to my left (in my mind) was to 'remember' and the choice to my right was 'don't remember'. This happened fast and I chose the right option not to remember, almost immediately. Then I was gone, literally. Some time later or so it felt, perhaps it was instant? I don't know. I was dropped off from the ceiling and landed on the floor next to my table in the kitchen with my knees bent.

I have a ceiling fan light in my kitchen, and this have happened at least two times, three I think. The fan was off (not rotating) and me sitting under it and suddenly a strong push of air goes down from it over me! And all the light goes off in my apartment switching off the fuse box.

Other things that have happened is items appearing and literally under my feet. I take vitamins and stuff. I never had purple pills and that one just appeared under my sole! Then I had a bunch of natural odor sprays and when they were almost used up another one would be filled up. Things like that.

I should mention that I have overdosed on strong vitamin D3 gelatin capsules 10,000 IE. I was in my own mind listening to music and surfing the web and not realizing that I was eating vitamin D3 pills and I probably ate half the bottle! That was a mistake and a lesson. I was loosing breath and almost fainting so I had to do a "stepping dance" to stay alive, moving around while listening to rap music. It felt like my brain calcified from the sides and my head was like a rock and I became slow for some time after managing to survive it. I could not turn my head to the sides fast, a slow movement, and I felt like an big sized man, funny I know.

I have been in states of mind I barley remember having been quite dirty with not cleaning up the apartment at times. And when coming to my senses its like all items has a kind of trail with each other like a line of path. "Trash crop circles" I could call them.

Now to the zombie stuff. Yes, I have seen the resident evil movies. Having psychosis's this one is a very peculiar one. I like Michelle Rodriguez who acted in those movies. And for some reason I managed to think that Sweden has the "Ace card", that being, we have the zombie virus. So the zombie theme was running through my mind around this time.

I also like The Mummy, which isn't a zombie movie, you know with Brendan Fraser. In fact the reason I followed into the fog and followed the sun was because of that movie when the sun was showing the way to Hamunaptra. I got inspired by that.

I also like the Metal Gear Solid game which I played as a child.

So when I left my apartment I believed that the zombie virus would break out. I was to run to a spot and get picked up by a chopper, "metal gear style", and plant my home key in the dirt so future explorers would find it and get to my apartment in which practical books on the English language and survival books etc. are to be found.

So when I ran out my apartment into the forest that night I actually planted my key somewhere near those train tracks.

Other things to mention. I had a scary experience in my home. I began to smell things. And there was this peculiar smell that would take over. Walking in the city I could smell this same odor coming from ventilation outlets. Days went by and it appeared later that the smell came from one of my kitchen cabinets where I stored dry stuff, spices, coffee and a bunch of things etc. I tried to ignore it but the smell would become overwhelming and I thought I was the only one who could smell these things. Then one day I could not even stand in the kitchen without feeling something taking over me/ getting me unconscious. I threw everything away from that cabinet into a black plastic bag holding my breath having to go for a breath in the living room many times. The smell was still there so I used all cleaning detergents I had and placed some odor neutralizing jars in there. I thought it was some kind of planted zombie substance attack on me personally. But I didn't turn into a zombie. :)

Now this is just some om my internal thoughts but I have had many of those. In my psychosis I believe what I think and act on that. And that is why I left my apartment that night. Acting on whims. Yet somewhere I knew I was just running out but I chose to go with those whims. Yet then they can take over, so to speak.

I also have had episodes where I flip between egos. Like me cooking, or me cleaning or me being more alert or different simply. And that felt like an review of my being.

Then in a dream like state I had interactions with personnel that looked like people/doctors from the psych ward. I am not sure what I were doing when I had those. If I was asleep or awake, I can't say. But they came from above and asked me if it was ok to clone me. They also wanted something with my right eye ball. I found myself laying in the sofa with my right eye going slower than the other so I had to look around and train it. This happened after I told one of them that I could see with my right eye an expansion of objects. This all sound very strange and they could have been dreams but I lost reference of time back then.

I wear glasses, but I don't always wear them. Sometimes my eyesight without the glasses is better and sometimes worse. And at times when I look for say at one person walking I saw 4 of him. When I was in the forest and looked into the city I saw a light and that translated into an orange sphere which I immediately suspected to be some kind of controlling device.

When I began running from my apartment and entered the forest I followed what I perceived to be a red dot. I had been playing around with my Bluetooth headphones that have red blue and a pink light. And that idea got sized up in my mind. Everything seems to be a blinking light around everywhere, so I had various thoughts on that, and wherever I felt like I saw a slight red light I turned my running direction on that in the beginning.

I could go on about these things but as you can read, it gets weirder and weirder. So I will stop here I think. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought I would clarify my thread post. The post seemed unclear, and I was still in shock when I wrote it.

I saw two different suns at separate times. The first being the regular sun, I think, which I followed when I ran on the fields and terrain. When it was out of view or I could not see it, I stood on the jetty, and saw another sunrise, that sun travelled fast and crossed the sky and became smaller and travelled out into space.

I said I crossed three train tracks in the forest. But there are no such tracks, just one long train track that splits into two in a short path and back to one at some distance outside town.

I hallucinated that I saw a house on the nature reverse, when I approached it, there was no house there.

Later when I was placed by the police in the psych, I noticed that I saw strings or fiber from objects. Suggesting that I was affected by something, from the purple mosquito bite perhaps?

Also, when I was on a street road walking on a sidewalk which I came to after crossing terrain, I could see old train tracks, which had decayed, alongside the sidewalk towards forest, but I have looked for that as well, but it isn’t there. Just for the record, a gray car came past me on that road.

Another peculiar thing is how I crossed from the forest to the nature reserve, because there is sea water there, and a water channel which should I have prevented me from crossing it. I haven’t gone back to look at that yet, but I will eventually. I do remember crossing reeds and water, which resulted in my shoes smelling bad, however.

I know it is hard to believe, but I think I may have entered “a hidden sector”, terrain that doesn’t exist in our world, and that the sun was a bleed-through as a result.

My post that chem trails/contrails covering the sky shortly after the sunrise is a little misleading, it was just a few planes, which most probably were on their regular route.

Back
Top Bottom