A Soul-Smashing Event!

When C's first said that all of what STS do will fail because they see it, I was skeptical. Here Laura communicating with her higher self who always say future is open, yet they know how something will end. Now, I understand why all of this would fail. Even though STS have ability to do whatever they want in a given situation, this action destroys the learning environment and balance of the entire Universe.

I agree with Lúthien that, creation in other parts of the Universe can provide balance, but in addition to this, if we can erect that mental blocking when the time is right, that would help also, osit. I think all of these actions of STS will fail as C's pointed out, because as opposed to them, we are doing what Universe asks us to do. To tell you the truth, I couldn't find the proper motivation to continue what I am doing for a long time, but considering their plan for serving themselves by destroying the learning environment, even though I know I can't do anything serious with my current level of BEing, I can't become one of them, so only way to live is becoming what is opposite to them and maintaining the learning environment.

Thank you Laura for explaining it to us. It helped me to focus my energy on certain points that needed to be examined.

I thought I would try to put some of the clues together that Laura posted above to try to contextualize the 'soul smashing' meme that many here (including me) are finding worrisome, and I would be interested in hearing what others think about the below.

From the 22 Oct 94 session, we have this:

Q: (L) Since [the Grays] are artificially created by the Lizard beings, does this mean they have no souls?
A: That's correct.
Q: (L) How do they function? Are they like robots?
A: They function by interaction with the souls of the Lizard beings. This technology is extremely far in advance of that with which you are familiar, but the Gray beings are not only built and designed artificially, but also function as a projection mentally and psychically of the Lizard beings. They are like four dimensional probes.

So we've got the Grays who are, for all intents and purposes, soulless, and can be animated long-distance by the Lizards via soul-projection. Then from the same session, we have:

This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically....They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density.

So in order to keep their race viable, they need energy, and they are getting and plan to get this energy from us (especially during the time of intense die-off in the catastrophes preceding the advent of the Wave, presumably). From session 11 Jan 1997:

A: [T]hey are working on that false premise that they can seal realms into "4th" density and 3rd, 2nd, 1st STS for eternity.

So there is the assumption on the part of the Lizards, even if it is ultimately wishful thinking, that they can prevent a progression of themselves and us (and everything below us) past 4th density, maintaining everything in a closed loop, with themselves on the top of the feeding hierarchy. To this end, in session 16 Nov 1994, we read:

Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?
A: Conquest.

So stealing our energy is not sufficient to maintain the closed loop of 1st density-4th density, there is something more direct involved. From session 24 Sept 1995:

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Then, in the 25 July 1998 session, we learn:

Q: (L) David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?
A: Part, but not "the whole thing."
Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?
A: Replacement.
Q: (L) Replacement of what?
A: You.
Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?
A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?

So a new race is necessary with genetics specifically suitable for mass Lizard reincarnation. But if they are reincarnating into those bodies as they plan, then we (as general humanity) are not, right? So where are our souls, if the bodies which would have been 'reserved' for us have been co-opted by the Lizards? Finally, from session 4 May 1996:

Q: (L) Could you list for us some of the most common uses of warfare?
A: Generation of environment to facilitate inconspicuous replacement of gene pool. Factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity, replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration prereadings...
Q: (L) Okay: do you mean to say that war...
A: Creates "environment" for unnoticed genetic modifications because of greatly heightened exchange of both physical and ethereal factors....
Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?
A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.
Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?
A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.
Q: (L) What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.
Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.
Q: (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?

So the nature of the end game seems to be that our version of humanity (the one on the surface, and the only one that we know) is good for one thing: our soul energy released at the point of death. The other subterranean version is apparently waiting in the wings to be marched out as our replacements after the major catastrophes directly preceding the Wave, because they can be 'completely controlled' -- the C's say that most of them have souls, but I wonder if the implication is that the final plan is to divest them of these souls so that they can function in the same was as the Grays -- as containers for Lizard souls here in 3rd density as an attempt by the Lizards to close the loop.

I have to admit that I don't yet see the direct connection to 'soul smashing', unless this is the intention during the mass die-offs during the cataclysms (when the Lizards plan to recreate their race metabolically), but I had thought previously that the energy which was important there was that released in the separation of the soul from the body, not the actual soul itself. I had also thought, based on previous statements by the C's, that the soul itself was indestructible because of the direct connection between 3D and 5D, and that it could be transferred artificially from one body to another at the point of death, but that otherwise the worst that could happen was severe trauma (such as what Ra describes happened to the inhabitants of Martek when their planet was destroyed and they became a 'tangled knot' which was only untangled over a great period of time). I'd be very happy to hear other members' thoughts on all of this, and if Laura thinks it is worth asking a question about at the next session (as she suggested above), then that would probably clarify this issue more as well...

shijing said:
I had thought previously that the energy which was important there was that released in the separation of the soul from the body, not the actual soul itself.

I had a similar understanding also.

If we use the analogy of the single atom as a soul, then we can think about "soul smashing" like "splitting the atom", which as we all know, results in a nuclear explosion (however it is a bit more complicated than this, but I'm trying to keep things simple here). However, when an atom of Uranium-236, for example, is split or smashed, it doesn't result in complete annihilation -- rather it results in two completely new elements (through the process known as nuclear transmutation), which happen to be barium and krypton. This sounds a lot more like what Ra described as the fate of those who got bombed at Hiroshima. Apparently it took quite a while to put the "pieces" of soul back together in their correct place.

So the smashing (splitting) of the soul does not have to result in complete annihilation to still yield a massive "nuclear" release of energy, at least if my analogy is correct (and it probably isn't).

Apologies to anyone here if I've made matters more confusing or have only added noise.

There is so much important discussion here that I am finding it difficult to connect dots and get a big picture of things by looking at everyone’s separate quotes. So I have summarized and paraphrased what I understand from the recent input on this thread to help me pull it all together—what am I missing or misunderstanding?

the ultimate STS (Evil) entity at the top of the STS pyramid needs incredible amounts of energy to meet its wishful-thinking goal of locking 1-4D realms into permanent STS status while maintaining a small pool of souled beings to feed off of

to get this energy humanity has been manipulated for around 75 thousand years to follow the STS path and position ourselves for annihilation right before the Wave arrives

at which point billions of humans will be sacrificed and die, including higher-ups in the STS hierarchy who have been used as puppet masters by the ultimate evil to lead humanity to its doom (jesus—I wish I were writing a sci-fi book review!)

this annihilation of humanity will do two things:
1. remove souled humans from earth to be replaced with OPs?, the underground puppet slaves? lizard souls? all of
the above?
2. and release unimaginable amounts of energy that will generate and sustain this STS “paradise”

the death of billions of souled humans in this manner will “smash”/fragment their souls in such a way that they will literally be “pushed back to the stone age” to 1D where they will exist as primal matter—stones, water, minerals . . . and slowly move up through the 300,000 +- year cycle to 3D again

their souls will not be completely destroyed because we have been told more than once by the Cs that this cannot happen, but

their souls will be “smashed” damaged scattered in such a manner that they do not go to 5D after the death of the body but participate in the soul-pool concept for hundreds of thousands of years as 1, 2, & OP3D entities leaving a STS dominated earth (universe?)

In order to keep this from happening, enough humans’ frequency vibrations must reach a level where they can function as STO candidates and eventually

regroup/regrow their soul through the creative process into their “unified” soul groups—which are the antithesis of the ultimate STS evil, and which will bring balance back to the earth/universe

To keep the ultimate evil STS forces from dominating all of creation,

STO candidate’s frequency vibration must be raised which allows them to reconnect with their eternal whole unified soul and continue on the path of soul growth to experience life/existence in 4D and eventually

become “ourselves in the future” at 6D.

I know there is so much more but I felt the need to simplify and connect this information into a narrative that will help me find the areas I need focus on more. Thank you all for your contributions.
shellycheval

Hi Shellycheval,
I would image the climb back up from 1st D would take millions of years, even then I wonder if you would still be the same, I mean keep your same identity. I wonder what happens to your higher selves in such an instance in 4d, 5d, and 6d.

[quote author="Shelllycheval]To keep the ultimate evil STS forces from dominating all of creation,[/quote]
I could be wrong but it was my impression that this is a somewhat local affair, although with so much energy they could probably extend their reach much further. The universe is a big place after all.

JP
I wonder what happens to your higher selves in such an instance in 4d, 5d, and 6d.

Ah--good question. Do we as soul-units fall off the ladder of spiritual growth entirely for eons? or become fragmented (smashed) and then weakened, with some part remaining in the higher realms until such time as we can, pardon the pun, pull ourselves together again?
sc

shellychaval wrote
In order to keep this from happening, enough humans’ frequency vibrations must reach a level where they can function as STO candidates and eventually

regroup/regrow their soul through the creative process into their “unified” soul groups—

In one of the more recent sessions the C's mentioned that what occurs at the time of the Wave MUST be a "group decision" as it was at the time of the 'Fall'. This would mean many 'individuals' (apparently more than half the human population, unless OP's are not part of this 'determining factor') acting together for a common purpose or result. The problem, as I see it at the moment, is that most people are totally unaware of any of this. Lots of 'disseminating of information' to do it seems!

Richard S said:
In one of the more recent sessions the C's mentioned that what occurs at the time of the Wave MUST be a "group decision" as it was at the time of the 'Fall'.

Richard S, thank you for reminding this, which made a new connection to a previous thought on the other thread!

FWIW, I will link and quote the part of session (Richard S, you mean this part, right?). :cool2:
Laura said:
Q: ... (L) Okay. What is the most essential thing for us to know about Paleochristianity, about what people need to know?

A: People need to know about pathology as you call it. In former times it was often referred to as demonic possession. In some cases, they were right.

Q: (L) But clearly not in all cases, and that needs to made absolutely clear because there are some people who are just sick.

A: Yes. Hyperdimensional influences are often the cause of pathology. This can be due to influences at this level of reality including dietary and nurture.

Q: (L) Okay, what else?

A: Just as detoxing the body can lead to abundant health, so can detoxing the mind and environment lead to abundant life and happiness for all. But as was the "fall", it must be a group decision and the differences and pathological blocks to objective understanding must be removed.

Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Q: (L) For example?

A: Stay tuned. Next time. Goodbye.

Lúthien said:
If they smash the souls of millions so that they become primal matter, where are they gonna get their food/energy? Unless the plan is to also to turn themselves into Primal matter, thus following the ultimate path of Non-Being, contraction on self?
But as the Universe is balance, and they've been dominating Earth for a whole cycle, IF they achieve such destruction, there will have to be a balancing process somewhere in the Universe ie: creation.
My 2 cents :/

Well primal matter might be the beginning again of life on earth, i.e. amoebas etc and the long process of life taking hold ala Darwin. The "primal matter" incarnates into amoebas and on up the line as it learns and progresses until they are ready to inhabit bodies, like neanderthals, apparently created by 4D STS just for us etc. Takes a long time for sure, but only from our perspective. If 4D STS are not limited by time and they can skoot back and forward as they please, the length of time means nothing to them. What may be the most important thing to them is to set the "clock" back on life on 3D earth, so that any lessons learned by current humanity are nullified. They start with a clean slate of humanity that is as easily manipulatable as the "last" time it happened. And they want to do this over and over again.

shellycheval said:
the death of billions of souled humans in this manner will “smash”/fragment their souls in such a way that they will literally be “pushed back to the stone age” to 1D where they will exist as primal matter—stones, water, minerals . . . and slowly move up through the 300,000 +- year cycle to 3D again

their souls will not be completely destroyed because we have been told more than once by the Cs that this cannot happen, but

their souls will be “smashed” damaged scattered in such a manner that they do not go to 5D after the death of the body but participate in the soul-pool concept for hundreds of thousands of years as 1, 2, & OP3D entities leaving a STS dominated earth (universe?)

I think this fit also with the information about the conection between soul develop and genetics (DNA changes). If a soul is smashed, it couldn´t fit more with a being of "advanced" genetic and could only imprint more basic organism like an amoeba i.e. as pool souls. The exception would be the cibergenetics beings as grays because althought they don´t have souls, its genetics could keep interacting with the reptilian souls that there are advanced in virtue of their develop. The c´s told that one of the most important characteristic of the soul is its energy, and it seems to me that there is a relation between soul energy and genetics complexity of beings, of course this is only an hypotesis.

GotoGo said:
Richard S said:
In one of the more recent sessions the C's mentioned that what occurs at the time of the Wave MUST be a "group decision" as it was at the time of the 'Fall'.

Richard S, thank you for reminding this, which made a new connection to a previous thought on the other thread!

FWIW, I will link and quote the part of session (Richard S, you mean this part, right?). :cool2:
Laura said:
A: Just as detoxing the body can lead to abundant health, so can detoxing the mind and environment lead to abundant life and happiness for all. But as was the "fall", it must be a group decision and the differences and pathological blocks to objective understanding must be removed.

Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Hi GotoGo,

Yes, that is exactly what is referred to.

I think the issue is that in the scenario of the soul smashing, the souls will not actually be smashed, but will be so througly traumatized that they will believe so.
Like when a person goes through sensory deprivation and after a while just breaks; the person is no longer there.
The trauma is far too great for the person ( soul ) to cope at that moment in space and time. Therefore the most simple and elegant solution. The soul simply forgets that its a soul. And is therefore reduced as primal matter... possibly releasing enourmous amonts of energy during the mass anguish, and perhaps as others had suggested in the moment of dissociation of the body.

It seems to me that this speculation about "soul smashing" should be put into perspective. First, as Laura said, she doesn't know if it's possible. Let's wait and see if she asks in an upcoming session what the C's say. Second, for me, it's not that much more shocking than having to do 310,000 years of 3rd density STS over again on a post-cataclysmic earth. ALL of human suffering and the madness to do all over again is bad enough, no?

As the C's say we will do what we will do, and I'll add, the 4D STS will do what they will do. We can't change what they're doing and will do. But we can change what we're doing and will do. We are what Gurdjieff called a conscious nucleus of humanity forming and it's quite probable that there are others. We should get away from linear thinking and look at all this in a nonlinear way. If we do what needs to be done, at some point the masses of humanity will be effected by our "frequency" and the interaction with the coming Wave.

The C's have also said that 4D STS will fail, or something to the effect of "interestingly enough, all of this will not succeed." So it seems to me nonlinear dynamics and complex systems should be kept in mind and let's do what we will do. If anyone needs this "soul smashing" possibility as extra motivation, fine use it as extra motivation, but just repeating the Grand Cycle in 3D STS is enough motivation for me. :D

And if anyone feels they are getting overwhelmed thinking about the "soul smashing" bit, that's what this breathing program is for.

SeekinTruth said:
It seems to me that this speculation about "soul smashing" should be put into perspective. First, as Laura said, she doesn't know if it's possible. Let's wait and see if she asks in an upcoming session what the C's say. Second, for me, it's not that much more shocking than having to do 310,000 years of 3rd density STS over again on a post-cataclysmic earth. ALL of human suffering and the madness to do all over again is bad enough, no?

As the C's say we will do what we will do, and I'll add, the 4D STS will do what they will do. We can't change what they're doing and will do. But we can change what we're doing and will do. We are what Gurdjieff called a conscious nucleus of humanity forming and it's quite probable that there are others. We should get away from linear thinking and look at all this in a nonlinear way. If we do what needs to be done, at some point the masses of humanity will be effected by our "frequency" and the interaction with the coming Wave.

The C's have also said that 4D STS will fail, or something to the effect of "interestingly enough, all of this will not succeed." So it seems to me nonlinear dynamics and complex systems should be kept in mind and let's do what we will do. If anyone needs this "soul smashing" possibility as extra motivation, fine use it as extra motivation, but just repeating the Grand Cycle in 3D STS is enough motivation for me. :D

And if anyone feels they are getting overwhelmed thinking about the "soul smashing" bit, that's what this breathing program is for.

Thank you SeekinTruth, these were thoughts that I was thinking about as I was reading the posts regarding "soul smashing". For me just the thought of having to come back into a 3d STS realm is enough to motivate me to continue this work. Even when things in my life are steering me away from doing the EE breathing & meditation I persist stronger. Though I did miss Thursday's session, and found it hard to meditate on Friday, I pushed myself. This was the first since the beginning that I missed and found out how important it is to keep up with the work. No matter what. If I fall ill, I may just listen to the program and do what I can.

Trusting that you are feeling better Gimpy :)

Thank you all for your input

Added here to express clarity. When I write 3d STS realm I mean one that is being used and manipulated without total awareness of the situation. Where making choices are being manipulated so people do not have the full picture and can not make educated and aware decisions.

Back
Top Bottom