A video I made on mega-dosing vitamins for covid and post-viral fatigue

After having been infected with C in August I just went back to work. But I could hardly function because of chronic fatigue (loss of smell and taste as a surplus).
I'm taking some protocols for 2,5 years already (zinc, vit C, quercetin, NAC, B3, vit D and some more) but will increase my thiamine intake now.
@Keyhole , what dose would you recommend? 250 mg or more?

And a friend of a friend is suffering like hell since March 2020 when she had C . She lost her ability to think and concentrate almost completely and has been part of several studies at several universities ever since. She's clutching at every straw and already tried multiple treatments. By now noone and nothing could help her.
I've just sent her the link to your video and hope it'll make a difference.
I will report if there's some improvement in her condition.

After having been infected with C in August I just went back to work. But I could hardly function because of chronic fatigue (loss of smell and taste as a surplus).
I'm taking some protocols for 2,5 years already (zinc, vit C, quercetin, NAC, B3, vit D and some more) but will increase my thiamine intake now.
@Keyhole , what dose would you recommend? 250 mg or more?

And a friend of a friend is suffering like hell since March 2020 when she had C . She lost her ability to think and concentrate almost completely and has been part of several studies at several universities ever since. She's clutching at every straw and already tried multiple treatments. By now noone and nothing could help her.
I've just sent her the link to your video and hope it'll make a difference.
I will report if there's some improvement in her condition.

Sorry I missed this!

The loss of smell and taste generally respond well to super high doses of benfotiamine, or TTFD. Normal thiamine can be used but needs even higher doses.

The amount would be around 300-400mg of TTFD, 600-900mg of benfotiamine, or alternatively 1500-2500mg of thiamine HCL.

Secondly, niacin (the flush version) can be built up to between 500-1000mg per day. Alternatively, nicotinamide riboside or nicotinamide mononucleotide at a dose of between 300-600mg per day.

Those same principles would also apply for your friend with "long covid".

The amount would be around 300-400mg of TTFD, 600-900mg of benfotiamine, or alternatively 1500-2500mg of thiamine HCL.
Thank you, Keyhole!

I was upping on Thiamine HCL (but only 500mg).
Sense of taste and smell were low and recovery had come to a standstill on an inacceptably impaired level. With thiamine improvement set in almost instantaneously.
It's much better now, but still not as it has been so I will go up to 1500mg.
I'll also pass on your answer.

Sorry I missed this!

The loss of smell and taste generally respond well to super high doses of benfotiamine, or TTFD. Normal thiamine can be used but needs even higher doses.

Secondly, niacin (the flush version) can be built up to between 500-1000mg per day. Alternatively, nicotinamide riboside or nicotinamide mononucleotide at a dose of between 300-600mg per day.

Those same principles would also apply for your friend with "long covid".

been running benfothiamine 750/d can't see much of anything in my case should you take this amount per dose instead??

Thank you, Keyhole!

I was upping on Thiamine HCL (but only 500mg).
Sense of taste and smell were low and recovery had come to a standstill on an inacceptably impaired level. With thiamine improvement set in almost instantaneously.
It's much better now, but still not as it has been so I will go up to 1500mg.
I'll also pass on your answer.
As you up to 1500mg, you want to make sure enough magnesium is on board (300-400mg per day)

been running benfothiamine 750/d can't see much of anything in my case should you take this amount per dose instead??
Is your issue primarily related to poor smell and taste?

Back
Top Bottom