A video on Building WTC 7

from _http://world911truth.org/fake-new-building-7-video/

A new short Building 7 video showing very clear explosions appeared on the Web recently and is going viral, so we have decided to warn you about it.

After asking many people who really know about Building 7′s collapse what they were thinking about this new video, all of them agreed: it’s a fake, and a very well-done fake. Some of these people are scientists, architects and engineers and some are people who know about video editing and the techniques used to create fake videos.

We think this video was released with the intention to hurt the 9/11 truth movement’s credibility and this is why we are publishing this article. Do not spread it around. We have more evidence than we need to call for a real investigation. We don’t need this video in our files.
New Fake Building 7 Video

Why Is This Video a Fake?

Let’s ask ourselves important questions. First, why would such video come out after 10 years? If it was by someone with good intentions, why is it so short and contains a lot of editing for only 48 seconds in total. A real credible source would have released more than a few seconds of video (a few minutes at least, to prove it’s real), and it would not have been edited. Especially for a video showing clear explosions.

The source of the video is unknown and we have no way to confirm where it comes from. We can only analyze the images and they speak for themselves.

These are some important points that convinced us this video is a fake:

Small file size
No original available, no source to corroborate it
Digitally zoomed
Short
Blurry / Fuzzy / Jerky
The poster took other Building 7 footage, edited and mirror inverted it. Watch a side-by-side comparison with the original footage, re-inverted back to the normal view.
The audio explosion seems to be dubbed in, and the overall audio is of very poor quality.
We hear “explosions” from far away but the crowd surrounding the camera would have provided better audio. Now the crowd actually sounds worse than the explosions and it should be the other way around.

In conclusion, this Building 7 video is clearly a fake and spreading it as mentioned in the video is a bad idea.

Small file size
Digitally zoomed
Short
Blurry / Fuzzy / Jerky
The poster took other Building 7 footage, edited and mirror inverted it. Watch a side-by-side comparison with the original footage, re-inverted back to the normal view.
The audio explosion seems to be dubbed in, and the overall audio is of very poor quality.
We hear “explosions” from far away but the crowd surrounding the camera would have provided better audio. Now the crowd actually sounds worse than the explosions and it should be the other way around.

In conclusion, this Building 7 video is clearly a fake and spreading it as mentioned in the video is a bad idea.

These reasons really don't make it clear that the video is a fake. It's also interesting how quickly the idea that this is a fake. The only thing I find odd about it is that it may have been flipped. However, I think that can happen when doing a conversion of different file types. Maybe someone who works with video can comment on that. The other reasons don't stand scrutiny, imo. It's possible it has been faked, but I haven't seen any decent analysis as of yet.

Shane said:

Small file size
Digitally zoomed
Short
Blurry / Fuzzy / Jerky

These reasons really don't make it clear that the video is a fake. It's also interesting how quickly the idea that this is a fake. The only thing I find odd about it is that it may have been flipped. However, I think that can happen when doing a conversion of different file types. Maybe someone who works with video can comment on that. The other reasons don't stand scrutiny, imo. It's possible it has been faked, but I haven't seen any decent analysis as of yet.

I agree, these points don't really make the case. For me it was more about the first questions:

Let’s ask ourselves important questions. First, why would such video come out after 10 years? If it was by someone with good intentions, why is it so short and contains a lot of editing for only 48 seconds in total. A real credible source would have released more than a few seconds of video (a few minutes at least, to prove it’s real), and it would not have been edited. Especially for a video showing clear explosions.
The source of the video is unknown and we have no way to confirm where it comes from.

It would be helpful if a professional video analyst could comment on that. The UFO footage is also a noteworthy part of it, imo.

I'm still on the fence about it, the video could be real.....or not. :huh:

Shane said:

Small file size
Digitally zoomed
Short
Blurry / Fuzzy / Jerky

I agree. From my point of view it seems like it was someone's cell phone who was taking a video and probably stopped once they were noticed by possible authorities or something similar. The windows blowing out with the timing of the sounds from a distance also seemed about right to me. I figure a cell phone from 2001 would have had limited memory and possibly a 2.1mp lens at best so maybe that could account for the file size and blurriness? Either way I don't see why this would be considered a fake so quickly either. As for the ufo that is a good question alright. Possible overseers or a military plane hovering then shooting off?

at 00:10 is there a human standing on top of the building ? or what is it ?

Spiral Out said:
Charlie said:
Anybody else notice the little plane/ufo flying away from the top around the 30-32 second mark. That's the main reason I think it is faked, or at least altered.

There is indeed something that looks like a UFO flying away from the top right around that mark.

It's top left as you look at the video

Looks like world911truth is a disinfo outift.

The reasoning to prove it's fake is pretty lame. I'll just keep a cautious open mind? Think it's the real deal Perceval?

I have found another video that seems to be taken from the opposite side of the building, and it looks like there where explosions happening before building 7 collapsed.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrnmbUDeHus&feature=player_embedded

Looks similar to other footage but from a different angle and flipped.

I don't think saying it's a fake because it's short is a valid argument. I'd probably want to get the hell out of there as well if I saw a building collapse a few blocks away. Given the angle appears to be slightly above someone could probably work out which building the footage was taken from.

The thing that looks odd is the explosions. I managed to take a screen capture on one of the explosions and the explosion itself seems to be square shaped. I've done a little bit of editing, and I'm by no means a professional, but I do know that when you add in overlays such as with explosions they often have straight edges. Screen capture below...

http://content.screencast.com/users/AlitheiaOnline/folders/Jing/media/71d82cd9-0ab1-4c89-8070-c99505f1accc/WTC7%20Explosion.png

Edit: This is zoomed up as far as I could go:

http://content.screencast.com/users/AlitheiaOnline/folders/Jing/media/b4fb4dd2-e932-4351-b708-655934da64c3/explosion.png

Just comparing the "New Video" with the video above from Ivecky... there seems to be a problem with the timing of the holes appearing. In the above video that Ivecky posted there's about a four second gap from the time the holes appear on the left side to when the building begins to collapse and holes appear on the right side. In the "New Video" the explosions on the right appear and are followed immediately by explosions on the left.

Reminds me of the alien autopsy deal: the real thing gets released and everybody immediately calls it a fake. Then, after years and years, some guy comes along and says he did it. At around the same time, he emerges from poverty and really gets his career going. Connection?

Then, there were all those who said: don't talk about the Pentagon because it's a tar baby set up to trap 9-11 Truthers. I'm sorry, but I didn't agree then and don't agree now.

As for this video, I can hardly see any reason for it to be fake though certainly it may have been edited or something.

This video has not much relevance if it is true, meaning; The building collapsed in on itself without mentionable outside damage, meaning; A building thus large don't go down just like that without being tampered with, meaning; The hole thing stinks to high heaven to begin with!

This video only(IMO) has relevance if it is fake, meaning; Truthers are meant to believe this is the smoking gun, sheesh!
I mean, the building(s) going down in the first place is the smoking gun! Or at least should be...

I guess it doesn't make much sense to produce a fake video like that. You don't need to see the explosions to see that is was demolished. In fact making a fake video that attracts people to go back and rewatch the collapse of wtc 7 with little damage will only arouse more suspicions and expose that the only real fiction here is the governments explanation.

What's also interesting is the overwhelming voices that are insisting that's it's fake based on lousy deductions and that those same voices are silencing out everyone else's.

Doesn't sound like a well planned attack against the truthers and whats the point now, 10 years later.

Jamie

But what's the deal with the flying saucer? Even people on YouTube are commenting on it. That has to mean something one way or the other. Maybe at least that part is faked to make the rest of it look fake. Who knows?

Slightly off topic, but apparently former Florida senator Bob Graham is promoting the Saudi government involvement theory now?!

_http://www.alternet.org/story/152436/former_senator_bob_graham_urges_obama_to_reopen_investigation_into_saudi_role_in_9_11_attacks/

Back
Top Bottom