Abducted?

SlavaOn

Jedi Master
Hello.

Last Saturday I have, what I felt, the classical abduction episode. It was similar to how people usually describe the abduction happens and went as follows.

I was driving all day long returning home. By 11pm I was only 20 miles away from home, driving eastbound on Route 7 in Northern Virginia. I knew that police speed traps are often waiting on that stretch of the road and kept my cruise control set on 57 miles per hour. The route crosses over Shenandoah river before climbing over the little ridge, dives into a small valley and then climbs over the very tall ridge. This is where Appalachian trails goes from Georgia to Maine - along the top of that ridge. Another landmark, a few miles south, is called Mount Weather. This is where underground base is located that is served for emergency evacuation of Washington 's civilian leaders and brass in case of emergency.

I have heard the different sound from the wheels and realized that I am crossing Shenandoah river over the bridge. Climbing on a little hill, there was a patch of dense fog and I breezed through it. Although, I was driving 57 miles per hour it felt too slow somehow. The next thing I remember is that I am driving on a flat stretch of the road wondering, when the climb over this tall ridge would begin. In a few minutes I have noticed a country store on the left and realized that I have already passed the ridge without noticing it. That would have been impossible. I was not dosing and was aware of where I was. I was expecting to start the climb over the ridge and would have stepped up on the accelerator to speed up. But, that never happened. It is as if I have driven straight through that mountain.

I did not notice anything out of ordinary afterwards. Weird dreams the next night.

Is there any advice from the people who had experienced similar situations?

Does the thought of having to relive this event over again exactly as you remember it happening give you a physical fight or flight feeling that you can't explain? Or would you say that it doesn't physically disturb you?

The mind can be made to forget something but for your body and heart, it's not that easy.

If it is a progression of events (I posted about them earlier) that concerns me:
March 2018 - found a single footprint of a hominid after a snow storm in my backyard
April 2018 - met a thing resembling a gigantic Kachina doll alongside a trail in Rocky mountains
May 2019 - an event that felt as abduction

The first two events could have been a warning... What to expect next?
I would not want a repeat of the "abduction" event - rationally or irrationally. Too weird even for me :)

Hard to tell what it might have been, SlavaOn. Our mind can play tricks as stated but sometimes unusual things can happen. Are you driving this route every day that you know exactly where different stores, hills etc. are? I think what is important not to read too many things into it and try to stay calm because we are often looking for conclusions and start to see signs everywhere.

Have you read Lauras book High Strangeness yet?

What I am going to tell happened to me in my time "new era", therefore for me all the "aliens" were "good guys".

One day I slept in my car at night in a completely solitary place. In my dream I woke up but at the same time I was still asleep. My vision was 360 degrees, there was no right or left. I saw a star in the sky that approached quickly. Up close it was like two cones attached by the vertex, with the entire surface scratched like the radiator of a car. Immediately notice how he pulled me, making a noise like a high voltage electric cable, but multiplied by a thousand. That pulled me and the car, but I barely got anything. Then I increase the power of attraction pulling with a lot of force. Now I felt that I had to actively resist to keep from getting up. Then I started to get angry, because the experience was starting to be unpleasant. My subconscious (I was asleep) did not understand how an "Alien" could be so inconsiderate.

The device increased the power again and I got tired of the situation. Quite disappointed I let go and then everything stopped and I woke up in my car.

A few years later (last summer) I found the C's and "understood" because the "alien" had been so inconsiderate.

A lot more things have happened to me of high strangeness, but when you know who the actors are ... Knowledge protects! the C's say, so they do their thing and we do our thing. You know, pay taxes, take the kids to school, make the beds, prepare the food ...:-D

Hard to tell what it might have been, SlavaOn. Our mind can play tricks as stated but sometimes unusual things can happen. Are you driving this route every day that you know exactly where different stores, hills etc. are? I think what is important not to read too many things into it and try to stay calm because we are often looking for conclusions and start to see signs everywhere.

Yep. I've missed expressway exits because my mind was focused on a problem and not on the road. I was going on autopilot, basically. There's no way of knowing with 100% certainty what happened in your case but sometimes the simplest explanation is correct.

I think, I can say that I know myself well. My habits, shortcomings, thought patterns, etc.
The one thing that I picked up on the very next day after the “abduction” is that how quickly and easily I can switch on anger. Rather, I become observing in myself, if I get frustrated or impatient by stupid answer or a suggestion, how quickly it escalated into anger. Not directed at the person, more like a steam in a boiling kettle is lifting the top as a release mechanism. I observed it multiple times over the week and every time made a mental note - it was not like this before!

I am going to buy “High strangeness” and read it with a hammer.

Have you read Lauras book High Strangeness yet?
I agree. Could it be you were so consumed with your thoughts or were dissociating that you just didn't notice.
It happened to me several times. `

If it is a progression of events (I posted about them earlier) that concerns me:
March 2018 - found a single footprint of a hominid after a snow storm in my backyard
April 2018 - met a thing resembling a gigantic Kachina doll alongside a trail in Rocky mountains
May 2019 - an event that felt as abduction

The first two events could have been a warning... What to expect next?
I would not want a repeat of the "abduction" event - rationally or irrationally. Too weird even for me :)

Well, the 2nd event was likely your imagination, as you said here.

If I were you I would read High Strangeness, read the first of the Missing 411 books, stop going for walks alone (or even with others) in the wilderness, and actively stop indulging your interest in high strangeness experiences, until you have fully informed yourself about this topic. That is, of course, assuming that you don't want to be messed with. 'Here be monsters' (and not the cuddly kind, but the kind that like to cut you up while you're awake) should be taken literally, especially for the naive and uninitiated, if the body of UFO lore is in any way a reflection of reality.

Last edited:
If I were you I would read High Strangeness, read the first of the Missing 411 books, stop going for walks alone (or even with others) in the wilderness, and actively stop indulging your interest in high strangeness experiences, until you have fully informed yourself about this topic. That is, of course, assuming that you don't want to be messed with. 'Here be monsters' (and not the cuddly kind, but the kind that like to cut you up while you're awake) should be taken literally, especially for the naive and uninitiated, if the body of UFO lore is in any way a reflection of reality.

Good advice. I was once guarding a stolen car in a patrol car alone all night in the woods and knowing what is out there when it comes to non human factor I was not really indifferent. You hear breaking of branches and that feeling in a pit of stomach. In the end I had good deal of sleep, but I would not want to do that again for sure.

Hello.

I finished reading "High Strangeness" and would like to post a few quotes. I did remember parts of that book, that I read on cassiopaea.org years ago...

the universe speaks to us via the events of our lives. (.36)

one is left with the inescapable conclusion that nothing is as it seems and never has been. We live in an ocean of lies, disinformation, manipulation, propaganda, and smokescreens. (p.99)

we are only stupid and blind exactly as long as we need to be stupid and blind, and not one second longer. (p.112)

in the esoteric field, as in everyday life, man earns a salary for the service he provides. In the esoteric field we can gain nothing pure or true and thus nothing beautiful without making efforts whose sum and importance are equivalent to the result to which the worker aspires.

The attentive reader will draw a practical conclusion from the above: one must find a genuine esoteric task being carried out in the world, make oneself useful in that work, and take an active part in it. … [We are in the heart of this period] we will call the Time of Transition. … All the signs show that the necessary conditions for the End are emerging before our very eyes. … The preparatory task fundamental to the Time of Transition can and must be accomplished … for human beings and by human beings. (p.346)

A: And MUCH ELSE! Mount Weather, Virginia. And why did you live in area… helicopters? Q: (P) Is it because of Fort Detrick? A: What brought you to Maryland? Q: (P) Fort Detrick. (L) What does Mount Weather mean? (P) The underground tunnel—everybody in town called it The Tunnel—but there was nothing around there to ever give anybody the slightest clue as to what it was. In fact, I lived there for quite a long time before I knew it existed. And, on top of the mountain there was a weather station… (P) V was doing electron microscopy—cancer research. A: REALLY? (p.383)

My understanding is that the 2nd event that I mentioned and the "abduction event" both are tied to the same activity. I have to go back to "the wilderness" to finish it, whether I am being watched by "the high strangeness" or not. At some level, these could be indicators of my progress.

Thank you for the warnings! Next time, driving along and late, I will try to avoid Mr.Weather region and take a roundabout way...

Hello.

I finished reading "High Strangeness" and would like to post a few quotes. I did remember parts of that book, that I read on cassiopaea.org years ago...

My understanding is that the 2nd event that I mentioned and the "abduction event" both are tied to the same activity. I have to go back to "the wilderness" to finish it, whether I am being watched by "the high strangeness" or not. At some level, these could be indicators of my progress.

Thank you for the warnings! Next time, driving along and late, I will try to avoid Mr.Weather region and take a roundabout way...

I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly, but I will offer a warning from my seat in the peanut gallery:

It's best to consider alien contact the same way you would consider getting involved with a psychopath; Not something to romanticize or seek in any way, and certainly not judge your personal progress in relation to. Once a psychopath has its hooks in, it doesn't want to let you go. It is best to not indulge in fear or fascination; just remain aware, collect knowledge and take all reasonable measures to stay as clear as possible.

Keep in mind the Triple 'A' of otherworldly contact: Aliens Are Assholes.

Hello Woodsman.

... and take all reasonable measures to stay as clear as possible.

Couldn't agree more! And this is how I felt too. The activity that may have precipitated a string of "high strangeness" events in my life is the search for Fenn's treasure.

- My 1st trip to the Rockies, in search of the treasure, took place in mid-March 2018.
- In late March, in my backyard, I stumbled on a single barefoot print after a snowstorm. (did "they" sent a sasquatch to check me out? )
- In mid-April, while returning on a hiking trail, I came along that apparition, that I referred as gigantic Kachina doll. I didn't try to get off the trail and come closer to it, since I was injured at a time and felt very vulnerable. I didn't even paused to have a better look and avoided to look at the "eyes" (two deep black saucer size spots on the side of a white globe). I was afraid to pull a cellphone and snap a picture in order to avoid triggering any additional interest in myself;
- In mid-summer I witnessed a beautiful rainbow after a hail storm near the house. It was less than 40 meters in span and fit right into my backyard;
- The last "abduction" episode 2 weeks ago happened on my return from the last trip to the Rockies. The distance is about 1800 miles and I almost reached home - there were 20+ miles left to go. It could also be easily explained by a tiredness after 16 hour long drive.
I lost it at the red circle #1 and came back to my senses at #2 - see the picture. FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom