About Alexandre Eleazar

gonzorama

Padawan Learner
Hi to all the group!
I was looking through the forum (and did not find mention) a material which I found just a few months ago. This material is the work of Alexandre Eleazar, very little is found on the internet about this author.
This man who lived in Barcelona had a deep knowledge of the Iberian signaries and claimed that once the entire planet had a common language called "Elengoa". The one that today continues having greater reminiscence is the Basque language the "Euskera" and from it it could decipher these simbols.

In summary the story that ends up revealing is simply fantastic (but I do not know if it is real), tells about our remote past in which the Earth was colonized by 2 factions, approximately 17,000 years ago by the yellow race called "Paio" Sons of Pa (or Ra) the letter "I" represents the phallus and the letter "O" the female sex (sons and daughters of Pa). 12,000 years ago came the so-called "Bere" with white complexion. The Black race is a native of this planet. These 2 foreign races already come with some conflict between them that is not relevant to be brief.

Of the Bere that arrive are 3 women the so-called "xurides" or Marias (in Spanish the orion belt are called curiously the 3 Marias) of which one had been artificially inseminated and then gave birth to the first white man born in the earth. The Paios called him with contempt IEZUS, which means conceived without a male, Ezus in Basque means "nothing" the "I" as I said the phallus ... can be easily checked with a translator.
The story of Maria and Jesus is very different from the one already known and far older ... It also tells the trip of the 3 xurides (Marta, Margot and Maria or Maistatu around the globe, María was killed in Lebanon and buried in a temple in what today are the ruins of Baalbek ... that temple was destroyed by the cataclysm that brought the universal flood, that remnant today is still called The stone of the pregnant woman (Hajar the Hibla)

What is very interesting is the etymological root of the names that the author provides with a very concise foundation. Many cities continue to carry the BE syllables themselves, such as Betis (Sevilla), Belgium, Berlin, Siberia, etc. Same case with the PA syllable around the world.
And what powerfully draws my attention is that as a result of knowing a bit about this topic, it is that in Spain the Iberian language and its culture is forbidden to the public, one simply can not study the language of the Iberians in any university .
I also found out that the author states that Latin is not the mother tongue of Spanish and the rest of the Romance languages, it was never a spoken language but a language that was used to rewrite history.
I found videos of linguists who claim exactly the same without having any knowledge of this author (link below).
It is also important to mention that said author claimed to have translated the Egyptian hieroglyphics since essentially they functioned in a similar way since they were based on the same language, translations based on the Rosetta Stone were erroneous or fraudulent.

The life of Alexander the Great is also dramatically different and important in this story, especially for the Iberian peoples in which coins can still be found.

To the author for what I understand that after publishing his book "LOS BERE" in 1985 the international historical / archaeological community made him complete silence, without giving him any room for a kind of debate, not even to discredit him.

I made a VERY brief synthesis and that does not do justice to the real texts.

My question would be if this material has true information or if it was simply a man with an extraordinary imagination...

Thanks to all the group!!
Regards

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M81HPNmMu-c

Very interesting. The interviewee makes a good case against Latin as a source for the Romance languages. If you are into this sort of thing, there is an older book called "The Key" which looks at the world-wide distribution of certain phenomes. It was published in 1969.

https://www.amazon.com/key-John-Philip-Cohane/dp/0805205276

A reviewer wrote:

""The Key" by John Cohane deals with the hypothesis that a single or group of people spread across the entire globe thousands of years before the modern expansion. Proof is established in the names of rivers, mountains, lakes and particularly "Gods". The apparent origin is the Semitic civilization."

Not the whole banana by any means, but good reading.

Thanks for your reply herondancer!

And sorry... due to the extended text I filtered with a translator to avoid spelling errors but some things are a a bit confussing:

gonzorama said:
The stone of the pregnant woman (Hajar Al-Hibla)

What is very interesting is the etymological root of the names that the author provides with a very concise foundation. Many cities continue to carry the BE syllables themselves, such as Betis (Sevilla), Belgium, Berlin, Siberia, etc. Same case with the PA syllable around the world.

Cities and countries too...

:)

I watched Carme Jiménez Huerta's video, but she does not explain what language they spoke in the Iberia of the Caucasus, which is where the Iberians, from the now Iberian Peninsula come from.

Also makes a relationship with the Celtic language, but does not explain in terms of influences or contemporaneity, gives the impression that simply put it aside.

I noticed that too, and wondered if there were more vids in a series, but not translated. I do think she meant to imply the languages found in the different areas, like France or Spain had been there for centuries before the Romans. Remember the part where she read out out all the words that had corrolates that sounded so similar in different tongues, and the Latin equivalent which seemed to have nothing to do with them.

Trying to make Latin the source of of the romance languages is not correct in her view. She attributes that to the Church adopting Latin as an ecclesiastical language, which then had the monopoly on written records.

I noticed that too, and wondered if there were more vids in a series, but not translated. I do think she meant to imply the languages found in the different areas, like France or Spain had been there for centuries before the Romans. Remember the part where she read out out all the words that had corrolates that sounded so similar in different tongues, and the Latin equivalent which seemed to have nothing to do with them.

Trying to make Latin the source of of the romance languages is not correct in her view. She attributes that to the Church adopting Latin as an ecclesiastical language, which then had the monopoly on written records.

Hello @LaGole, welcome to the forum. Since these are your first posts on the forum, it is customary here for new members to make an introduction post in the Newbies section to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Back
Top Bottom