About the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

henry

The Cosmic Force
The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind – Church of Revived PaleoChristianity was founded in September 2009 as a nonprofit religious corporation.

The incorporation was undertaken in order to establish and maintain a Fellowship whose purpose is to learn to be truly Christ-like in our daily living by actualizing ancient principles of PaleoChristian Techno-Spirituality retrieved and reconstituted by both diligent study and inspiration; to be a fellowship that nurtures members through sound Mystical Science to grow in knowledge, consciousness, and conscience so as to fully know and actualize True Existence in relationship with the Cosmos; to be a Fellowship that ministers unselfishly to persons in the community and world in the name of PaleoChrist-Consciousness as originally revealed to humankind in past aeons; in short, to endeavor to restore humankind to its naturally beneficial and benevolent relationship with all levels of the Cosmos via PaleoChristianity, including publishing and disseminating information in all media for this purpose.

Membership in the Fellowship is accomplished by filling out an Application for Membership and agreeing to adhere to the Fellowship’s Statement of Principles. Despite its recent birth, the Fellowship has already been inundated with applications for membership from people all over the world.

Much of humanity is tired of being told what to believe and how to think. The Fellowship strives to teach and share techniques to scientifically detoxify body, mind, and spirit in such a way that the ability to truly think for oneself and act with one’s entire being is restored. Through this process, the increasing recognition of objective truth in a subjective and chaotic world becomes possible.

Who We Are

We are a group pursuing knowledge without the element of self-interest in a spirit of good will and cooperation. We have and continue to research the mysteries of life and the universe, quest to understand the human condition, look for all indications of what explains it, and explore how it can be improved. We hold no dogmas and work with principles that are open to examination and questioning, making all efforts to increase our understanding and share our discoveries.

We have agreed to further our aims by dedicating ourselves to the universal values of Free Will and Truth. A diverse group of individuals voluntarily networking and sharing knowledge in pursuit of an ever closer relationship with Truth, we refuse to impose any belief system on anyone as we refuse to have belief systems imposed upon us. To know and not be satisfied to believe is an essential part of our quest. We distinguish between Faith and belief. To learn more about our worldview, please read our Statement of Principles.

Many years of experience and constructive activity involving a large group from diverse backgrounds participating in research and networking have given us the practical know-how of working in a group setting to foster the growth and development of all. We welcome all who seek truth in any endeavor and sincerely want to share the fruits of these pursuits with others.

Finally, we offer to protect and nurture a growing community committed to the genuine pursuit of spiritual and scientific freedom.

Among the Fellowship’s goals:

• To teach scientific and proven techniques to detoxify the body, mind, and spirit
  • To provide a framework whereby PaleoChristian communities of various types can form and thrive
  • To increase awareness of – and to minimize the detrimental effects of – deviant, pathological, and/or psychopathic individuals and organizations
  • To protect members’ rights from legal attacks by pathological deviants
  • To restore humankind to its natural state of peace, truth, and benevolence

All Members of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind wish you well, and hope to see you soon.

For more information, please check out the FOTCM website.

Can someone please advise me who to contact so I can track my order for the CD's/DVD's? I am in Australia and paid through pay pal. Unrelated to many of you, I know but I am getting anxious. :huh:

batty76 said:
Can someone please advise me who to contact so I can track my order for the CD's/DVD's? I am in Australia and paid through pay pal. Unrelated to many of you, I know but I am getting anxious. :huh:

Hello batty76,

from where did you order (from which website) the (Eiriu-Eolas?) CD's/DVD's?

batty76 said:

I just replied to your e-mail. :)

Hello Elders,

On Feb 10th Juliana informed me at my work email address that I have not signed my application form. Ooops and I cannot find a copy at home. My Bad. Could someone please send a completed form to my work address so I can sign & take care of this oversight el' pronto ????

Thank You

Just a question...

Mr G said not to join religions, but if you have to, then join all of them! I took this instruction to heart (as I had previously been turned off of Christianity by the uber-evangelism from my mother, plus I could no longer believe in the dogma).

How is Gurdjieff's instruction to be reconciled with the founding of the Fellowship as a religion?

I swore off all religions after becoming involved with things Gurdjieffian. Now I am asked to reconsider this position?

Hello pstott,
Nobody asks you anything. Do not do it if you are asked to, do it only if you want to.
If you read the fellowship statements and understand them, then you can make your decision according to your own free will.

mkrnhr said:
Hello pstott,
Nobody asks you anything. Do not do it if you are asked to, do it only if you want to.
If you read the fellowship statements and understand them, then you can make your decision according to your own free will.

Here's the link for the statement :

http://paleochristianity.org/statement-of-principles/

Happy reading. ;)

The only reason the Fellowship exists is because we realized we may need a legal structure in this legally structured world, i.e. using their own weapons against them. We realized that we already lived a certain lifestyle due to what we had learned, we only needed to formalize it WITH THE PROVISO that we can adjust the formalization as we learn more. Thus, the Statement of Principles incorporates a section on modifications and has version numbers.

In other words, practicing being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

Laura said:
The only reason the Fellowship exists is because we realized we may need a legal structure in this legally structured world, i.e. using their own weapons against them. We realized that we already lived a certain lifestyle due to what we had learned, we only needed to formalize it WITH THE PROVISO that we can adjust the formalization as we learn more. Thus, the Statement of Principles incorporates a section on modifications and has version numbers.

In other words, practicing being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

Yes, plus, if you read the Statement of Principles, you will see how different this "religion" is from all of the other dogma-filled religions. For me, it is what a religion should be. :halo:

Hi everyone. Sorry if I seem ignorant but I have one question concerning the wording in the description of the fellowship.

What do you mean by "christ-like"?

In many of the books, C transcripts and other commentaries I see a lot of talk about how the Judeo-Christian-Muslim concepts are monotheistic and therefore wrong/dangerous. I also read about how there is little to no factual evidence for a historic Jesus, nor for the history of the nation of Israel as depicted in the Old Testament.

Therefore seeing the word "Christ-like" confused me. I have no problem with that if it means seeking to reach for the ideal Service To Others model as presented in the gospels, but I just would like some clarification. I read through the principles and other links but found no other usage of this term.

Clarification appreciated,

Abe :)

abeofarrell said:

Hello Abe. There sure is much research to be done and much reading to Work on! Give this link a try and see if it may help:
https://cassiopaea.org/2011/02/23/the-grail-quest-and-the-destiny-of-man-part-xv-jesus-the-man-and-the-myth/

Al Today said:
abeofarrell said:

Hello Abe. There sure is much research to be done and much reading to Work on! Give this link a try and see if it may help:
https://cassiopaea.org/2011/02/23/the-grail-quest-and-the-destiny-of-man-part-xv-jesus-the-man-and-the-myth/

Hi Abe,
you might also read this session for more info about FOTCM how it started and the ideas behind the way it is construed:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14395.msg111589

Okay, thank you for the links.

Now I can understand that under the amendment relating to freedom of religion the practice of dietary changes and meditation and other choices such as abstaining from inoculations or smoking, will be legally protected (at least in the US). However if you look at China, they have a Freedom of Religion law as well, but still the government finds it's way around it. Law and constitutions are only as good as the person who has been assigned to uphold such things.

I read the article about Christ that you linked to, it is the second time actually. But still I am not at all sure what you are aiming at by saying the fellowship aims to be Christ-like. The article says that Christ did few miracles but he did provide spiritual truths. Will the Fellowship provide spiritual truths?

One thing I still cannot comprehend is WHO WAS CHRIST? If there is no evidence of a historical Jesus, but the Cs say there was a CHRIST who taught spiritual truths, then who was this Christ? There is no evidence of a historical Jesus, so was this Christ someone else? Or did some STS beings erase all evidence of Christ's evidence?

I am not trying to be argumentative. You see, I have been misled before by "religion" and I feel the importance of approaching this with the mind of a researcher, not FAITH.

Sorry to cause work for people. I look forward to reading any more information you can give me.

Abe

abeofarrell said:
One thing I still cannot comprehend is WHO WAS CHRIST? If there is no evidence of a historical Jesus, but the Cs say there was a CHRIST who taught spiritual truths, then who was this Christ? There is no evidence of a historical Jesus, so was this Christ someone else? Or did some STS beings erase all evidence of Christ's evidence?

Hi Abe. Though the word Christ has come to be associated with Jesus, it is used in this context under its original meaning:

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one".[3] It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. In popular modern usage—even within secular circles—the term usually refers explicitly to Jesus of Nazareth.

Anointed, meaning here to choose to be the vessel in service to the Universe/Divine Cosmic Mind. Have you read the Statement of Principles link from the first post? It might help clarify some things for you. I hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom