Afghanistan

Taliban spokesman can’t confirm CIA chief met with group’s leader Baradar
RT News 24 Aug, 2021 13:52 / Updated 6 minutes ago

I interview Dr Lucy Morgan Edwards about the recent events in Afghanistan, the reality of life under the Taliban and why the NATO aggression post 9/11 should never have happened but US, UK intelligence agencies ensured it stayed on track despite political resolution being an option.

Lucy Morgan Edwards worked in Afghanistan for 7 years.[3] She arrived in Kandahar under a fatwa at the height of the Taliban regime to work for the UN, living within meters of Mullah Omar’s compound.

After 9/11 she experienced the western military intervention as an election monitor, a journalist and Political Adviser to the EU Ambassador in Kabul. She spent months living in Jalalabad with a tribal family and this formed the basis of an investigation which led to ‘The Afghan Solution’ (from Wikispooks) The Afghan Solution: The Inside Story of Abdul Haq, the CIA and How Western Hubris Lost Afghanistan 2011.
In late 2001, a group of Afghan tribal leaders met to plan how to topple the Taliban. Within weeks, the plan was in tatters, thwarted by the West and its leader, Abdul Haq, assassinated by the Taliban. Lucy Morgan Edwards's investigation into Haq's tragic mission led her to Taliban Ministers, warlords, spies, and two American Republican brothers who financed Haq's venture.

Everyone's getting a piece of the action.

Did anyone here point to the super strange plane story, where people cling to the plane, an then after taking off those peeps fall off the plane from quite some height? I didn't buy it from the very beginning, something seemed so strange about the footage, not only the seemingly stupid people clinging to the autside of the plane, or the cheering guy, but also the plane itself rather looked "potemkinsch" to me. Now i found this vid from a german YT Channel called "Dancing with Demons". He points to the turbines and the planes windows. Just watch, I think the vid works without understanding the language. He compares pics of the same plane model with this footage.

Did anyone here point to the super strange plane story, where people cling to the plane, an then after taking off those peeps fall off the plane from quite some height? I didn't buy it from the very beginning, something seemed so strange about the footage, not only the seemingly stupid people clinging to the autside of the plane, or the cheering guy, but also the plane itself rather looked "potemkinsch" to me. Now i found this vid from a german YT Channel called "Dancing with Demons". He points to the turbines and the planes windows. Just watch, I think the vid works without understanding the language. He compares pics of the same plane model with this footage.
Both my husband and I agree with this assessment, for what it’s worth.

My husbands career was in the Aviation industry, he is retired now.
He started out in Aviation engineering, then became a pilot.
He was certified for fixed wing commercial aircraft, props as well as jets, for the past 40 years.
I was a Flight Attendant for several years in the past, as well, so we have both spent a lot of time on the tarmac with “real” aircraft.
It’s an inflated photo-op dummy prop.
The intake and backdraft from a real turbine would have sucked in the skippy runners out front, or at least pulled their clothes off, and blown the ones hitching a ride on the fuselage off immediately, with third degree burns.
There would have been NO skipping and prancing along side a real plane on the runway during a taxi power up, lol.
More like running and screaming, arms over the ears and head, with survival first and foremost on ones mind.

These psyops are getting rather flimsy in my opinion.

I actually see the turbine (the middle part, the cone) at 5:07 minutes of the video.
Here is a screen shot:
1629826566735.png
Do you see it?

Both my husband and I agree with this assessment, for what it’s worth.

My husbands career was in the Aviation industry, he is retired now.
He started out in Aviation engineering, then became a pilot.
He was certified for fixed wing commercial aircraft, props as well as jets, for the past 40 years.
I was a Flight Attendant for several years in the past, as well, so we have both spent a lot of time on the tarmac with “real” aircraft.
It’s an inflated photo-op dummy prop.
The intake and backdraft from a real turbine would have sucked in the skippy runners out front, or at least pulled their clothes off, and blown the ones hitching a ride on the fuselage off immediately, with third degree burns.
There would have been NO skipping and prancing along side a real plane on the runway during a taxi power up, lol.
More like running and screaming, arms over the ears and head, with survival first and foremost on ones mind.

These psyops are getting rather flimsy in my opinion.
thank you for your view as someone who knows planes! The sucking of the turbine, as well as the wind to the rear is completely missing. But the most laughable are the windows, lol. It is plastic plane in mat black, i think it doesn*t even stick very well...

Fmr. UK commander in Afghanistan says Biden ‘should be court-martialed’​

1629883716955.png
President Joe Biden meets with White House staff in the Oval Office of the White House on June 2, 2021. (Official White House Photo by Adam Schultz)

President Joe Biden should be court-martialed for “betraying the United States of America and the United States’ armed forces,” the former commander of British military forces in Afghanistan said of the commander in chief.

During a Sunday appearance on “Life, Liberty & Levin” with Fox host Mark Levin, Retired British Army Col. Richard Kemp accused the president of humiliating both the American people and the U.S. military.

“I don’t say this lightly and I’ve never said it about anybody else – any other leader in this position. People have been talking about impeaching President Biden,” Kemp said, referring to the recent efforts of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA).

“I don’t believe President Biden should be impeached. He’s the commander in chief of the U.S. armed forces who’s just essentially surrendered to the Taliban: He shouldn’t be impeached,” Kemp said. “He should be court-martialed for betraying the United States of America and the United States armed forces.”

In addition to calling for Biden to be court-martialed, Kemp said he anticipates China and Russia will join Pakistan and Iran in efforts to “enrich themselves by plundering” the country under Taliban rule. The former commander also noted that China will likely use Afghanistan’s natural resources to “hit against the West.”

“So the whole world just became vastly more dangerous. The U.S. government – President Biden humiliated the United States. He humiliated the United States Army,” Kemp continued. “I think the consequences of what’s just happened and what’s still happening are absolutely devastating for the whole of the Western world.”

Kemp said several U.S. presidents have complained that other NATO members aren’t “pulling their weight” in the region, but now Biden has “destroyed [NATO’s] credibility, totally single-handed.”

During a press briefing Tuesday morning, CNN’s Barbara Starr asked Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby if the Biden administration can “tell the American people how many Americans it has evacuated from Afghanistan.”

Kirby repeatedly declined to offer specific numbers as to how many Americans have been evacuated from the country.

“Why can’t you just say the number?” Starr asked.

“We’re just going to leave it at several thousand,” Kirby responded. “And I understand that’s not a satisfying answer to you. I would tell you that the number literally changes almost by the hour.”

“But so does everything else,” Starr added.

“I understand, Barbara,” Kirby said. “We’re going to leave it at several thousand for right now.”

Kirby also declined to say whether there have been any new instances of U.S. troops leaving the Kabul airport to evacuate Americans trapped outside the airport perimeter.

World Bank cuts off financial support to Afghanistan as Taliban seizes power
“We are deeply concerned about the situation in Afghanistan and the impact on the country’s development prospects, especially for women,” the spokesperson said, adding that the World Bank was closely monitoring the situation in the country.

At the same time, the Washington-based lender said it was exploring ways to remain engaged in Afghanistan and preserve development gains, and would continue to support the people of the country.
Sure you do, buddy! We can count on such wonderful chaps at the World Bank!
“We are closely monitoring and assessing the situation in line with our internal policies and procedures,” the spokesperson said. “As we do so, we will continue to consult closely with the international community and development partners.”

Last week, the US Treasury Department said it would block the Taliban’s access to $460 million in reserve assets that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) was planning to send to Afghanistan.

Washington also suspended bulk shipments of US dollars that were to be transferred to the country in order to keep the funds out of the hands of the Taliban.
Yeah, you suddenly stopped funding USA-Bough & Paid for Warlords & Pedophiles, when things - suitcases of money - has stopped going their way..

Look how deftly the Deep State is playing Afghanistan like a piano. Ain't it cute, how immediately they set up a country to fail? By not allowing them to participate in their 'Terrorism Money Laundering Scheme' AKA World Bank. While terror-financing World Bank carefully distances itself from the 'Cradle of Heroin' on this planet so their CEOs don't look like supporting terrorism, which they do behind the curtains..

Lets hope the Taliban has some ideas, how to sell their poppy and that [by Western analysts] much bewailed 1 trillion worth of natural resources the USA "forgot" there...

Its becoming more and more enraging to watch Powerless Humanity being kicked around in the Deep State Gang-Rape Pit designed for countries. During the French Revolution there was no Deep State threatening countries with nukes and beam weapons and hordes of hi-tech [probably Gene-Enhanced] assassins. It was just the clever / stupid nobility.. I hope for global changes soon in this disastrously imbalanced power-dynamic..

Good info about the history before VS meddling.:
Under the monarchy, life expectancy was thirty-five; one in three children died in infancy. Ninety per cent of the population was illiterate. The new government introduced free medical care. A mass literacy campaign was launched.
For women, the gains had no precedent; by the late 1980s, half the university students were women, and women made up 40 per cent of Afghanistan’s doctors, 70 per cent of its teachers and 30 per cent of its civil servants.
So radical were the changes that they remain vivid in the memories of those who benefited. Saira Noorani, a female surgeon who fled Afghanistan in 2001, recalled:
“Every girl could go to high school and university. We could go where we wanted and wear what we liked … We used to go to cafes and the cinema to see the latest Indian films on a Friday … it all started to go wrong when the mujahedin started winning … these were the people the West supported.”

This situation continues changing hourly (as the deadline approaches). My apologizes for the consent update's.

Glenn Greenwald
The employees of media corporations who have spent the last 3 weeks claiming to care so deeply about the lives of Afghans are engaged in a fraudulent charade. They ignored the country for years as large numbers of civilians were killed by US airstrikes. They just want more war.

LIVE: Merkel addresses Bundestag during special session on Afghanistan (ORIGINAL)
RT Started streaming 2 hours ago
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is set to deliver remarks on the crisis in Afghanistan at a special session of the Bundestag in Berlin on Wednesday, August 25. Thousands of people have tried to flee the country since August 15 when Kabul fell to the Taliban, as Afghans fear reprisals and a return to authoritarian rule. Germany sent chartered flights to evacuate its citizens, as well as Afghans eligible for visas.
The Bundestag session on Wednesday will also focus on the recovery fund for areas in western and southern Germany hit by deadly floods last month as well as concerns over the spread of COVID-19.

In and out of #Kabul airport, a chaotic way station for to escape #Afghanistan under the #Taliban.

Video
"There are 17 million vets that are watching this." - Gen. Blaine Holt comments on Afghanistan.
http://nws.mx/tv

1629894095478.png

FROM AN INSIDER

We publicly signed an agreement with the Taliban in 2019.

This drawdown was not a secret.

We very publicly dismantled and removed the bulk of our sensitive equipment last year, and only had a small handful of troops there.

Think.

Do you think suddenly and without reason the entire country collapsed because a few hundred US troops finished departing?

Or.

Adversely.

Do you think the media is lying to you on all sides, attempting to convince you engagement is needed.

As each day ticks by, are you being pushed closer and closer to wanting to re-intervene in a foreign country for whatever reason?

Are they playing on your emotions, working to manufacture consent even now?
Stories of human rights disasters, targeted populations etc.

These are the tools of the Deep State in these moments.

Before we invaded Libya, without reason, human rights stories being published rose over 600%. The same is happening in Afghanistan now.

Be aware of the pattern.
Be aware of manufactured consent.

Peace is the Prize, my friends.
Do not lose sight of it.

People have this terribly incorrect image of Afghanistan as some backward savage country, stricken in a dead panic by terrorist takeover.
Not a single shot was fired when the Taliban took control back. It wasnt as though the country protested this. It was a slowly planned move that we had long since signed off on quite publicly.
-
Afghanistan has a population of over 38 million people, and a sliver of a fraction of those people make up the bulk of "refugees" and are largely just families and people who are incredibly poverty stricken, not persecuted minorities.
The claim, however, gets them an opportunity for a life in a country that might have better opportunities than they found there.
If people in the US had the option to board a plane and freely restart life in Germany or France, or etc etc. There would be thousands who signed on too.
This is not the sign of a country in revolt or panic.

The media framing is terribly incorrect.

It is not to say that the Taliban is a force for good. They are not. They hold their origins in CIA Operation Cyclone, where we created and trained Pakistani Intelligence, who in turn, trained the Mujahideen; who became the Taliban.

But to imply that they are threatening the lives of US citizens there, or forcefully detaining them, is simply untrue.
There is zero evidence to suggest this fact. Afghanistan has internet, my friends, there would be a profound number of posts if this were the case.
We saw examples of what that actually looked like in Iran a few years ago. Do you remember?

Think about it.

Any actual reports of people being prevented from leaving?
Any actual reports of violence directed at our citizens there?

The panic is being driven by the mockingbird CIA.

It both gives a forward excuse for further military engagement, and helps, to the public, retroactively justify an unjustifiable military presence.

'A fake news by the US intelligence community to cover up the US inability to evacuate its citizens.'

By Tim Korso - 25.08.2021

Back
Top Bottom