Akashic Record

Something came out of the last Akashic Chronicle session that I want to share with you. My pact with the lizzies ...

First of all, since my childhood I had, let's call it a feeling. A recurring condition. It was the feeling of falling from a very, very high height after trying to balance on a crazy thin tightrope. I fell out of the universe, onto the earth. The moment I arrived, and if I was asleep or simply not fully awake, I felt like I was hurtling down at least five storeys with my body on the mattress, into the earth.

This feeling became more intense later, whenever I had power or responsibility. The greater this became, the more intense and more often I had this feeling of standing on a tightrope and falling out of the sky at any moment. I came to a realization, a connection that I became aware of - I was afraid for my character. I was fully aware that there was a huge risk to character and I was always very concerned and attentive to myself and my inner world about whether and how I was changing.

And quite honestly, some part of me was unconsciously present. And it was very firmly convinced that I didn't deserve happiness, that I was bad and that good times never lasted long for me.

It was crazy. It didn't fit with the rest of me and I just couldn't find the root of this pulling tooth. I couldn't get to the bottom of it.

Then came the Akashic reading and the lead-up made it clear that I was in for a big fish. Then it went way, way, way back in time. It wasn't clear how far back, only that it was a damn long time ago. It was most comparable to Egyptian energy, but it wasn't THE Egypt we know, or think we know, from history, it was older. I was a kind of high priestess, respected and, for whatever reason and however, I was given the great responsibility of leading nations. A double function, so to speak. Priestess and ruler.

At some point, the world was no longer enough for me, because of the knowledge and skills and the time I was traveling in the universe, in exchange with other beings of the galaxy ... and then came the Lizzies ... I made a pact with them. The deal was simple and to the point: more strength and more power in exchange for people. I sacrificed people to the Lizzies. In short - I threw them to the Lizzies to eat.

The peoples joined forces and summoned the healers, magicians and priests - people with special powers - of the world to join forces and overthrow me. And they overthrew me. They described how I was literally torn out of the universe and catapulted down and into my body in the world. The energy connections with the Lizzies were severed (it must have been quite a feat, involving many) to bury me alive under a sea of megaliths (blue/green) blocking this Lizzy energy. Deservedly ... In the hour of death came the remorse, the realization of the full extent of my actions. And also that the Lizzies were not coming to help. No sign of anyone. Instead - remorse through and through.

At this point in my incarnations (you can imagine that a hell of a lot of the incarnations that followed were not exactly very cheerful after this karma package) I should and ideally want (yes, I want!) to offer something for the balance by helping, supporting, protecting people from Lizzies. My knowledge and experience should serve others.

The story was a tough nut to crack and not easy to digest. I became more aware on a new level, my thinking and feeling has changed on some points and thus my view on it:

1. soul biography can heal
If coaching, therapy sessions and the like no longer help you to resolve beliefs and the associated feelings and conditions, a higher-level view of your individual soul biography can help.

I can be happy in the here and now - I paid my does

2. judging and forgiving
You don't know when you have contributed to what. Pretty much everyone has mud on the paddle, the question is what you choose. And whether and for what you use your knowledge, because ...

3. you never know what it's good for
From a perspective that includes large time cycles, some experiences can be used for good, but you have to have had them first.

Has anyone else had experience with Lizzies ?

Direct one-to-one experience that is remembered in some way? While I share a long karmic path, my only recollection is a deep sense of “Don’t F with me and I won’t F with you” as a deal having been made. (Aside from them being in my head during a nightmare when I was 5 and they were…. Rearranging things a snipping a few wires here and there)

I'm wondering how you got this information. What is an Akashic reading, specifically? Is there a practitioner, a group, a website, etc., who gave you this information? Or was it you yourself in meditation or something? I wonder what you have done to verify this information?

The Lizzies will tell us all kinds of things just to make us feel special, and sometimes use other people to deliver the information. Or they will use our own minds to deliver the information. It only works if we believe them or not. Self-importance is a hell of a drug. The thing is, we're not special, as everyone has been affected by the Lizzies - all of humanity made a contract with them prior to The Fall.

Have you read The Wave by chance?

Yeah I’d like to hear about this source too. The Akashic librarians don’t just release info to anybody, especially a third party. (Although this person may be a librarian on loan?) My understanding is that it is tricky: the librarians have to determine if the requested info is going to advance the soul of the questioner and fit their lesson profile. My guess is that the odds are that this source is an intuitive and has no real direct access.

Back
Top Bottom