[Alchimie] Patrick Burensteinas

#31
An information that may interest those who live in Paris or in the vicinity: Jacques Grimault, who says he is an alchemist, gives alchemy lessons every 2 weeks on mondays, in the 12th arrondissement of Paris. He also gives hermetic astrology and hermetic philosopy lessons at the same place. His website is _http://www.nouvelle-atlantide.org/activites/cours-alchimie-traditionnelle.html . He also gives practical alchemy lessons but they are not open to the public.

This man has done an interesting documentary in french on pyramids, that has already been mentioned on the forum : _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFpHDXUgcqw

I've attended his alchemy lessons 3 times. I am not knowledgeable enough of alchemy to comment it. He has criticized Patrick Burensteinas everytime, saying that he is a "melting pot fiddler" (tripoteur de creuset). To me, this is quite a bit inappropriate because much of his audience (20-30 people each times) would not be there if Patrick Burensteinas had not promoted alchemy. He did not really give arguments against Burensteinas. He also criticizes free masons at each lessons.

This is how he gives his lessons : first a lecture of approximately 1h about an aspect of alchemy, then questions, and finally commented reading of "le mystère des cathedrales" by Fulcanelli (which he says is the contraction of Vulcain and Helios). He deciphers green language in Fulcanelli's text. He seems to master green language but this is only my opinion.
 

Maat

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
#32
Jacques Grimault, even if he gives some very interesting things, always raised a lot of red flags for me. He talks a lot but in fact produces very little. Most of his talk consists of bashing others and pontificate.

Sincerely, when you compare the way of being of Grimault with Burensteinas, there is no contest. Moreover, Burensteinas has shown and do concrete things, Grimault, again, just talks of what he will do (but that never comes).

Just look some of his books of amazon, you will see that it is few pages with a lot of typo and again a most part of bashing.

Just my thoughts and perception on this...
 

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
#33
Shinzenbi said:
An information that may interest those who live in Paris or in the vicinity: Jacques Grimault, who says he is an alchemist, gives alchemy lessons every 2 weeks on mondays, in the 12th arrondissement of Paris. He also gives hermetic astrology and hermetic philosopy lessons at the same place. His website is _http://www.nouvelle-atlantide.org/activites/cours-alchimie-traditionnelle.html . He also gives practical alchemy lessons but they are not open to the public.

This man has done an interesting documentary in french on pyramids, that has already been mentioned on the forum : _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFpHDXUgcqw

I've attended his alchemy lessons 3 times. I am not knowledgeable enough of alchemy to comment it. He has criticized Patrick Burensteinas everytime, saying that he is a "melting pot fiddler" (tripoteur de creuset). To me, this is quite a bit inappropriate because much of his audience (20-30 people each times) would not be there if Patrick Burensteinas had not promoted alchemy. He did not really give arguments against Burensteinas. He also criticizes free masons at each lessons.

This is how he gives his lessons : first a lecture of approximately 1h about an aspect of alchemy, then questions, and finally commented reading of "le mystère des cathedrales" by Fulcanelli (which he says is the contraction of Vulcain and Helios). He deciphers green language in Fulcanelli's text. He seems to master green language but this is only my opinion.
Hey Shinzenbi,

could you describe what you have learned that could be useful for the Work? How exactly do you think it corresponds with what we do here?
 
#34
Pashalis said:
Hey Shinzenbi,

could you describe what you have learned that could be useful for the Work? How exactly do you think it corresponds with what we do here?
To my understanding, what Grimault says in his lectures is neither helpful nor related to the work, except when he mentions purification as the main thing of alchemy. And he merely speaks of purification, not of purification of the self. No helpful technics such as self remembering, shocks or conscious suffering are ever explained. There is a reason for this. Noone in the room seems to be interested in this kind of topic. It is mainly people looking for information on how to make the stone practically (correct use of antimony, nostoc, saltpetre, surfusion…). It does not correspond with what we do here, but i deemed it useful to write in this thread what another guy who says he’s an alchemist thinks of Patrick Burensteinas.

This is basically my understanding of the few lectures i’ve attended. To check whether i’m right, i’ll ask him directly during a lecture if work on the self has any place in alchemy. I’ll have fun doing it. So far, to anyone interested in work on the self, i consider his lectures a waste of time and money. « Is this serious or not ? Do people in there think seriously ?» are questions i had in mind before attending the first lecture. Answer is i do not think so. It is basically lectures for people interested in adventure, not in freedom gained through self mastery.

Maat said:
Sincerely, when you compare the way of being of Grimault with Burensteinas, there is no contest. Moreover, Burensteinas has shown and do concrete things, Grimault, again, just talks of what he will do (but that never comes).
Even though i agree with you, I’d be cautious in comparing them. One would have to be an alchemist him/herself to determine which of them is higher. What has Burensteinas done concretely, apart from his DVD series, books, speeches, website and facebook page ? If he’s done concrete things, i do not know about them.
 

Nico

Jedi Master
#35
Shinzenbi said:
Even though i agree with you, I’d be cautious in comparing them. One would have to be an alchemist him/herself to determine which of them is higher. What has Burensteinas done concretely, apart from his DVD series, books, speeches, website and facebook page ? If he’s done concrete things, i do not know about them.
He has developed a Healing technique based on what he found during his readings/researches. It's called La Trame, as far as I know it's a vibratory technique which frees and expresses repress emotions and blocages.
I have not personnally tested this technique.

_http://la-trame.com/
 

Maat

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
#36
There is also his project of conservation and transmission of traditional arts and crafts called "Le Collège".

_http://www.le-college.com/
 
#37
Shinzenbi said:
Even though i agree with you, I’d be cautious in comparing them. One would have to be an alchemist him/herself to determine which of them is higher. What has Burensteinas done concretely, apart from his DVD series, books, speeches, website and facebook page ? If he’s done concrete things, i do not know about them.
Wise words but in another hand it reminds me the eternal question about what C's said in the session from december 2016 concerning a big event which should have happened 40 days after. Many are still looking for an answer althought many big things have been happening everyday for years.
According to me, DVD series, books, speeches, website and FB are pretty concrete :)
As you said, impossible to check his skills in alchemy but when I listen to what he says, when I take a look to the 2 projects cited before, it looks like a share of knowledge and informations...

About Grimault, I went to one of his conference in Paris 2 years ago. He was not so good nor so bad, interesting but he lacked of modesty and maybe a bit of pedagogy.
He has good ideas and he tries to share knowledge through his own means (association, conferences, books, DVD, lessons...). One cannot say that he doesn't work and try to do certain things but unfortunately, he talks too much and I agree with the fact he easily criticizes others. I think it's too bad because he may follow a good path but his behavior gives him a bad image.

Of course, like you, it's just feelings from a simple guy but some facts are just facts. What we don't know is their purpose doing what they do...
 

Nico

Jedi Master
#38
What strikes me with Burensteinas is his wondering being, something I feel when I listen to him, coupled with its pragmatical mind. I might go to Paris praticing with him :).

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXx9f57nYAs
 

Maat

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
#39
A small video of Burensteinas in a bar at Prague, and I will just say, what a bar ! :jawdrop:

_https://www.facebook.com/1428706810484415/videos/vb.1428706810484415/1461732080515221/?type=2&theater
 
#40
Maat said:
A small video of Burensteinas in a bar at Prague, and I will just say, what a bar ! :jawdrop:

_https://www.facebook.com/1428706810484415/videos/vb.1428706810484415/1461732080515221/?type=2&theater
Indeed ! Impressive, I know that I have ot visit this beautoful town but now and thanks to you I have a bar where to go !
As usual with Mr Bureisnteinas, it's an interesting video.

[quote author=Nico]What strikes me with Burensteinas is his wondering being, something I feel when I listen to him, coupled with its pragmatical mind. I might go to Paris praticing with him :).

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXx9f57nYAs[/quote]

Same for this video, thanks for that, I always like to listen to him. We can think different but we have to admit that he's quite interesting.
 
Top Bottom