Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

Ha ha. Funny. Maybe since a lot of these dudes live in the Twilight Zone maybe you momentarily went there. ;D

SummerLite said:
YIKES!!!!!!!! What a mistake!! Yes, I meant Michael. I go through all that detail and get his name wrong several times! Hmmm, a glitch. What does it mean? I knew I got it wrong vaguely but ignored it. Maybe sitting in front of my computer to long.

Thanks mkrnhr, :D, hopefully I haven't thrown people into a complete state of cognitive dissonance with replacing Michael Moore with Roger Moore, my apologizes. That's quite a switch, hocus pocus. This is how we end up with fake news so thanks for catching that, very perceptive of you. :)

p.s. Goes to show how much M.M. influences my life when I cant even get his name right!

SummerLite said:
YIKES!!!!!!!! What a mistake!! Yes, I meant Michael. I go through all that detail and get his name wrong several times! Hmmm, a glitch. What does it mean? I knew I got it wrong vaguely but ignored it. Maybe sitting in front of my computer to long.

Thanks mkrnhr, :D, hopefully I haven't thrown people into a complete state of cognitive dissonance with replacing Michael Moore with Roger Moore, my apologizes. That's quite a switch, hocus pocus. This is how we end up with fake news so thanks for catching that, very perceptive of you. :)

p.s. Goes to show how much M.M. influences my life when I cant even get his name right!

No worries, it's just funny. Our brains make such weird associations sometimes :)

mkrnhr:

No worries, it's just funny. Our brains make such weird associations sometimes :)

I thought it was very funny and had a good laugh, fits with the comic theme I was writing about but totally unexpected! :D Thinking about it being a weird association in my brain, why Roger? Maybe I perceive him to look more like a Roger these days (though I have no problems with men named Roger). In a way, it fits with this dramatic change I experienced in how I perceived him. Along with seeing him in a different light, the total opposite of how I've seen him for years, I threw in a name change to boot, kind of fits. Maybe, Michael Moore's alter-ego, Roger has now taken over. :scared: Sounding a bit like one of those scary clowns showing up again but I don't want to get all Stephen King here.

H2O:

Ha ha. Funny. Maybe since a lot of these dudes live in the Twilight Zone maybe you momentarily went there. ;D

Its possible and really true. Reality is being distorted with some people and getting to close can suck you in if not vigilant.

Also got this name wrong, Java the Hut: Jabba Desilijic Tiure, commonly known as Jabba the Hutt, is a fictional character appearing in George Lucas's space opera film saga Star Wars.

It's interesting the way our view of the political situation in the US and political ideologies in general have changed. That's natural I suppose because so much HAS changed, or rather been revealed, in that respect over the last number of years, and of course our understanding and awareness has been growing at the same time.

Traditionally we have espoused a 'leftist' view of things which, for us, meant anti-war, anti-big business exploitation, compassion for the 'little people', support for popular resistance movements etc. I think that still holds true, it's just that it is no longer (was it ever?) represented by the 'left'.

The reason we opposed 'right wingers' was largely because they tended to support wars. They have always had this "patriotism" thing going on, which included ardent support for the military, right or wrong. We opposed that because we understood what the military in the USA and Europe have been used for over the past 50 or 60 years: wars (covert and overt) of aggression.

I suppose it comes down to the growing pathocracy in the US and the 'west' in general (maybe the 'one world government' consolidating its power). In particular since 9/11, it seems the lines separating traditional 'left and right' party politics have disintegrated, with the remnants of a two party system replaced by a single ruling 'war and dominance party' of private vested interests. So it's no surprise that the only chance for something different was going to come in the form of Trump or some other political outsider.

Pashalis said:
If we like it or not, "Jones" made a very good service there, to hinder Killary from becoming president and getting votes for Trump, while presenting what Putin said in a sensible way. I still think Jones will and can say anything, because he is mainly interested in his megalomania type of being, but I'll have to give him kodus there, whether he intended it that way, or not.

Jones made a big stand against Killary, no doubt about that.

I haven't listened to Alex Jones in a long time but the fact that he supported Trump and viewed Killary as evil may simply mean that although his perception was/is accurate on this situation it doesn't mean that he will be able to be objective on other things in the present or in the future where reality is in a fluid state (which is happening more so now then ever before). Even a stopped clock is right twice a day and this may (or may not) apply to Alex Jones. As reality shifts he may become an entirely different Alex Jones. Who can really know at this point?

It may be that we are repeating a past reality that lives NOW and is basically a repeat performance with a trajectory towards totalitarian control but in this cycle there may be a new potentiality opening where things could shift with a new trajectory for mankind as a whole along with the emergence of new possibilities which can mean a LOT for the betterment of mankind as a whole. Can Alex Jones stay objective and 'true' within a constantly changing/shifting fluid reality? Or will he shift into another reality, where the trajectory points overall to one of totalitarian control? I don't know but that's always possible.

Regarding Trump it's always possible that this can happen to him but I will support him because I have to believe that he will follow his conscience since, imo, he has this possibility. I know nothing for certain so I'll 'believe without believing' that he'll maintain his objectivity and stay in touch with his conscience as reality flows and shifts at this moment and into the future

kenlee said:
I haven't listened to Alex Jones in a long time but the fact that he supported Trump and viewed Killary as evil may simply mean that although his perception was/is accurate on this situation it doesn't mean that he will be able to be objective on other things in the present or in the future where reality is in a fluid state (which is happening more so now then ever before). Even a stopped clock is right twice a day and this may (or may not) apply to Alex Jones. As reality shifts he may become an entirely different Alex Jones. Who can really know at this point?

I agree, although I think the same goes for just about everyone. We can only look at reality the way it is in the present and continue to be vigilant when new data is presented. So in a sense I think we all need to be fluid and look for the truth wherever we can find it. I took a break from Alex Jones for about 8 years but have enjoyed listening to some of the Info Wars videos over recent months during the election. Who knows what will happen in the future.

While Jones did a good job creating awareness about Trump. OSIT. Let's also consider that maybe it's possible that Jones just saw his chances with Trump of gaining more influence.

I think that Jones especially gained more popularity because more and more people are resonating with his anger. Which isn't necessarily a good thing.

Yes, more people are waking up. But without 'inner work' you have to be carefull not to go apesh*it. Because the reality of this World is extremely stressfull. So it isn't that odd that Jones has it's crazy moments. But blind anger is very dangerous. Jones is building a lot of hate against Liberals, not even describing them as humans perse, more as enemies.

What happens if Trump get's assassinated?

And what happens with all this anger, and who are the people going to steer and direct it?

Gurdjieff has used the words self-remembing for the fourth. He has said that self-remembering is the way to awaken the witness. It is a method that Gurdjieff used. I fan angry seeker went to him he would not tell him not to be angry. He would say, ''Be as angry as you want, just remember to be the witness. Be aware that you are becoming angry –that anger is happening, that anger has come, that the anger has caught hold of you, that anger is being expressed. Don't forget this even for a moment. Don't create any identification with anger. And at no point should you think that you are the anger keep yourself distant from it.

Don't identify personally with your anger, in other words. If you get angry in such a way you are making it all about you. Ego and Anger is a poisonous and dangerous combination.

Only Righteous anger can help us navigate through the madness. OSIT.

bjorn said:
[...]Let's also consider that maybe it's possible that Jones just saw his chances with Trump of gaining more influence.[...]

That is still how I look at it as well. I have a very hard time trusting Alex in any regard. But who knows, maybe he really is sincere (in his own way) and just has a humongous problem to express himself without going totally bonkers and angry.

I guess we will see.

Pashalis said:
bjorn said:
[...]Let's also consider that maybe it's possible that Jones just saw his chances with Trump of gaining more influence.[...]

That is still how I look at it as well. I have a very hard time trusting Alex in any regard. But who knows, maybe he really is sincere (in his own way) and just has a humongous problem to express himself without going totally bonkers and angry.

I guess we will see.

Yes, that might be true, he may be genuine in his own way.

But besides outer work, you also need inner work to get balanced. So I am not all that surprised that Jones has it's crazy moments. He is a 'machine' after all.

The reality psychopaths created is horrible, and trying to chance it can feel like you are screaming in the desert.

And maybe that is why the PTB don't care that much about his reporting??? assuming he isn't cointelpro. Because many will eventually go apesh*t over time, and Jones is kind of aiding that cause, because his rants can be borderline furious, setting a bad example at how to express anger for the rest of us.

That said, he also has it's good moments. But it remains to be seen where it will end. OSIT.

‘Cult leader’ Alex Jones loses full custody of children in bitter courtroom battle

Right-wing conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones was described as a “cult leader” who brainwashed his children into “cult followers” by his ex-wife’s lawyer during a bitter custody battle.

"Right-wing conspiracy theorist..." So much for RT being at one with Infowars in the 'alt-right' Kremlin-controlled propaganda campaign that is corrupting Western values! Moving right along...

No doubt Jones’ loyal followers – or rather 'fans' – will take offense to the label, delivered by Kelly Jones’ attorney, during closing statements in the pair’s court battle over their three kids.

“Mr. Jones is like a cult leader,” said Robert Hoffman, according to the Austin American-Statesman. “The children appear to be cult followers, doing what daddy wants them to do,” which the attorney went on to liken to “straight up child abuse.”

Isn't children doing what their father wants them to do... normal?

“Somehow, this man has gotten away with murder,” Hoffman added. “It’s the equivalent of that and it’s wrong.”

Er, no, it isn't. There's murder, and then there's family dynamics, which can, in rare instances, lead to murder, though not, apparently, in this case.

Hoffman went on to claim that Jones was “emotionally, sexually, physically abusive” during their marriage, and used wealth to “escape detection,” reports Law Newz.

Serious accusations.

Other revelations brought forward during the nine-day trial include Jones’ claim (under oath) to have slept with more than 150 women before the age of 16, admitted to smoking weed to test its strength, and his failure to remember basic details about his kids because he “ate some wicked chili.”

Not-so-serious accusations.

During a pretrial hearing Jones’ attorney, Randall Wilhite, attempted to separate Alex from his controversial on-air persona, insisting he was “playing a character” on his radio show.

Wilhite described Jones as a mere “performance artist” – which he himself later disputed, saying his political beliefs are genuine, but insisted he leaves the drama at the office.

Following the couple’s 2015 divorce, Alex was awarded full custody of their kids, aged 9, 12 and 14, with Kelly allocated very limited supervised visitation which amounted to as little as four hours a month last year.

After nine hours of deliberations, the Travis County jury turned the arrangement on its head by awarding Kelly joint legal custody of the children and the power to decide where they live.

Naturally Kelly decided to have the kids live with her. Alex will have visitation rights, the details of which are yet to be determined.

I imagine that if Jones has been as atrocious a father as they've portrayed, he wouldn't be allowed near the kids again.

So they're clearly weighing in hard against him, though one wonders if there's at least some basis in truth to the picture they've painted.

Niall said:
‘Cult leader’ Alex Jones loses full custody of children in bitter courtroom battle

Right-wing conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones was described as a “cult leader” who brainwashed his children into “cult followers” by his ex-wife’s lawyer during a bitter custody battle.

"Right-wing conspiracy theorist..." So much for RT being at one with Infowars in the 'alt-right' Kremlin-controlled propaganda campaign that is corrupting Western values! Moving right along...

No doubt Jones’ loyal followers – or rather 'fans' – will take offense to the label, delivered by Kelly Jones’ attorney, during closing statements in the pair’s court battle over their three kids.

“Mr. Jones is like a cult leader,” said Robert Hoffman, according to the Austin American-Statesman. “The children appear to be cult followers, doing what daddy wants them to do,” which the attorney went on to liken to “straight up child abuse.”

Isn't children doing what their father wants them to do... normal?

“Somehow, this man has gotten away with murder,” Hoffman added. “It’s the equivalent of that and it’s wrong.”

Er, no, it isn't. There's murder, and then there's family dynamics, which can, in rare instances, lead to murder, though not, apparently, in this case.

Hoffman went on to claim that Jones was “emotionally, sexually, physically abusive” during their marriage, and used wealth to “escape detection,” reports Law Newz.

Serious accusations.

Other revelations brought forward during the nine-day trial include Jones’ claim (under oath) to have slept with more than 150 women before the age of 16, admitted to smoking weed to test its strength, and his failure to remember basic details about his kids because he “ate some wicked chili.”

Not-so-serious accusations.

During a pretrial hearing Jones’ attorney, Randall Wilhite, attempted to separate Alex from his controversial on-air persona, insisting he was “playing a character” on his radio show.

Wilhite described Jones as a mere “performance artist” – which he himself later disputed, saying his political beliefs are genuine, but insisted he leaves the drama at the office.

Following the couple’s 2015 divorce, Alex was awarded full custody of their kids, aged 9, 12 and 14, with Kelly allocated very limited supervised visitation which amounted to as little as four hours a month last year.

After nine hours of deliberations, the Travis County jury turned the arrangement on its head by awarding Kelly joint legal custody of the children and the power to decide where they live.

Naturally Kelly decided to have the kids live with her. Alex will have visitation rights, the details of which are yet to be determined.

I imagine that if Jones has been as atrocious a father as they've portrayed, he wouldn't be allowed near the kids again.

So they're clearly weighing in hard against him, though one wonders if there's at least some basis in truth to the picture they've painted.

This appears to be a 'Cosby' type takedown. And of course there is the comment that what he did is equivalent to murder. Seems like this is pretty convenient for those that would be happy to see him removed from the scene. Although all of this could be true, (even those most is pretty tame, sleeping with women before marriage, and smoking weed), there is definitely some convenience or coincidence here that smacks of a targeted attack. It definitely is a pretty intense smear against him. And I say this not really being a fan of him.

Hello H2O said:
This appears to be a 'Cosby' type takedown. And of course there is the comment that what he did is equivalent to murder. Seems like this is pretty convenient for those that would be happy to see him removed from the scene. Although all of this could be true, (even those most is pretty tame, sleeping with women before marriage, and smoking weed), there is definitely some convenience or coincidence here that smacks of a targeted attack. It definitely is a pretty intense smear against him. And I say this not really being a fan of him.
Assuming you mean the comedian Bill Cosby, not sure how you are correlating the two. Maybe you can expound a bit?

1984 said:
Hello H2O said:
Assuming you mean the comedian Bill Cosby, not sure how you are correlating the two. Maybe you can expound a bit?

Well, there seems to be similarities to what has been happening to Bill Cosby. At one time he tried to purchase NBC, and I think that sent shock waves through the system. A wealthy, successful black man taking reigns of one of the media arms would certainly get the attention of the power brokers. Soon he was to confronted by all sorts of women claiming all sorts of nefarious things. I just thought that what is happening to Alex Jones bore a lot of similarities to Cosby, hence the reference.

As with Jones, we really don't know what is the truth in these situations, but there seems to be a hint that these could be targeted takedowns.

Hello H2O said:
1984 said:
Hello H2O said:

Well, there seems to be similarities to what has been happening to Bill Cosby. At one time he tried to purchase NBC, and I think that sent shock waves through the system. A wealthy, successful black man taking reigns of one of the media arms would certainly get the attention of the power brokers. Soon he was to confronted by all sorts of women claiming all sorts of nefarious things. I just thought that what is happening to Alex Jones bore a lot of similarities to Cosby, hence the reference.

As with Jones, we really don't know what is the truth in these situations, but there seems to be a hint that these could be targeted takedowns.

Bill Cosby has had over 50 women come forward spanning decades claiming he drugged and raped them. I think once a couple of women were brave enough to come forward it made it easier for others to come forward. I don't find they are similar as a "takedown".

Hello H2O said:

Bill Cosby is not a victim. He's a sexual predator who has terrorized women for decades . I highly, highly doubt there is a conspiracy to "take him down." He just got what was coming to him.

Back
Top Bottom