Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

Beau said:
Hello H2O said:
Well, there seems to be similarities to what has been happening to Bill Cosby. At one time he tried to purchase NBC, and I think that sent shock waves through the system. A wealthy, successful black man taking reigns of one of the media arms would certainly get the attention of the power brokers. Soon he was to confronted by all sorts of women claiming all sorts of nefarious things. I just thought that what is happening to Alex Jones bore a lot of similarities to Cosby, hence the reference.

Bill Cosby is not a victim. He's a sexual predator who has terrorized women for decades . I highly, highly doubt there is a conspiracy to "take him down." He just got what was coming to him.
I agree. Cosby isn't a victim. He's a predator. And, had he actually purchased NBC, it's owned by the same cabals that control all MSM, so regardless of whether he 'owned' NBC, it would still be controlled by someone other than Cosby.

I fail to see your connection.

Beau said:
Hello H2O said:
Well, there seems to be similarities to what has been happening to Bill Cosby. At one time he tried to purchase NBC, and I think that sent shock waves through the system. A wealthy, successful black man taking reigns of one of the media arms would certainly get the attention of the power brokers. Soon he was to confronted by all sorts of women claiming all sorts of nefarious things. I just thought that what is happening to Alex Jones bore a lot of similarities to Cosby, hence the reference.

Bill Cosby is not a victim. He's a sexual predator who has terrorized women for decades . I highly, highly doubt there is a conspiracy to "take him down." He just got what was coming to him.

Hi Beau,
You may be right, but we really don't know. I could be totally out in left field, but something seems to not add up. Why would someone who is so successful,(and could probably get any woman he wanted) resort to drugging women for sex. If he did, then I would say lock him up and throw away the key.
There was the http://www.nytimes.com/1999/11/16/nyregion/judges-reinstate-conviction-in-extortion-of-bill-cosby.html of the woman that was convicted of trying to extort money from him. And did not many accusers come forward and accuse Trump of sexual crimes?

With so many in all sorts of high positions linked to pedophilia that get a free pass, it is hard to say the Justice system is blind. Or fair.

You seem sure he is guilty, anything you can point me to to clarify that?

1984 said:
Beau said:
Hello H2O said:

I agree. Cosby isn't a victim. He's a predator. And, had he actually purchased NBC, it's owned by the same cabals that control all MSM, so regardless of whether he 'owned' NBC, it would still be controlled by someone other than Cosby.

I fail to see your connection.

I may be wrong about it. But what can you point me to to seal his guilt. I am open on this.

Hello H2O said:
Beau said:
Hello H2O said:

Hi Beau,
You may be right, but we really don't know. I could be totally out in left field, but something seems to not add up. Why would someone who is so successful,(and could probably get any woman he wanted) resort to drugging women for sex. If he did, then I would say lock him up and throw away the key.
There was the http://www.nytimes.com/1999/11/16/nyregion/judges-reinstate-conviction-in-extortion-of-bill-cosby.html of the woman that was convicted of trying to extort money from him. And did not many accusers come forward and accuse Trump of sexual crimes?

With so many in all sorts of high positions linked to pedophilia that get a free pass, it is hard to say the Justice system is blind. Or fair.

You seem sure he is guilty, is that based on convictions, or allegations?

Why would someone do that you ask...someone who is a psychopath. Someone who likes the power to TAKE and isn't interested in permission.

Over 50 women is a lot of smoke going back decades and enough evidence to go to trial.

Hello H2O said:
Why would someone who is so successful,(and could probably get any woman he wanted) resort to drugging women for sex.

You are operating under the assumption that because he is rich and successful, he can get any women he wants. Putting aside the sexism inherent in such a point, the reality is that that assumption has no basis in reality. It's why you see people who are largely successful rape women (See the Darren Sharper rape case). On top of that, people who are sexual predators do what they do not just because they want something they can't have, but because of the power dynamic involved in rape. If you think it's just about sex, you are naive.

Hello H2O said:

Search for Bill Cosby on SOTT. The search engine is your friend.

Beau said:
Hello H2O said:

Search for Bill Cosby on SOTT. The search engine is your friend.

Well it appears that I am wrong after reading a lot from SOTT. It's just that I am loathe to believe the media when there are accusations but no convictions.

Hello H2O said:
Hi Beau,

[SNIP]

There's also the fact that a predator will do these nasty things because that's just what they are. They rely on people's blindness to their true nature in order to continue to prey on them. There's a great Behind the Headlines interview and transcript concerning it:

Behind the Headlines: Predators Among Us - Interview With Dr. Anna Salter

What motivates sexual abusers? Why are so few caught? Lifting the lid on an unspoken, unacknowledged reality that sees countless thousands of sex crimes take place in towns and cities everywhere, Dr. Salter shows that sexual predators use sophisticated deception techniques and rely on misconceptions surrounding them to evade discovery.

Arguing that even the most knowledgeable among us can be fooled, listen as Dr. Salter dispels the myths about sexual predators and gives us the tools to protect our families and ourselves. As Dr. Salter put it: "Knowing how they think and act and operate is the only protection we have."

Hesper said:
Hello H2O said:
Hi Beau,

[SNIP]

There's also the fact that a predator will do these nasty things because that's just what they are. They rely on people's blindness to their true nature in order to continue to prey on them. There's a great Behind the Headlines interview and transcript concerning it:

Behind the Headlines: Predators Among Us - Interview With Dr. Anna Salter

What motivates sexual abusers? Why are so few caught? Lifting the lid on an unspoken, unacknowledged reality that sees countless thousands of sex crimes take place in towns and cities everywhere, Dr. Salter shows that sexual predators use sophisticated deception techniques and rely on misconceptions surrounding them to evade discovery.

Arguing that even the most knowledgeable among us can be fooled, listen as Dr. Salter dispels the myths about sexual predators and gives us the tools to protect our families and ourselves. As Dr. Salter put it: "Knowing how they think and act and operate is the only protection we have."

Thanks for the link. I guess I have been over identifying with the plight of black people. Giving them a pass as it were. It just seemed that if a black person got too successful, or had too much of a following, they seemed to be targeted in some way. But I guess I/we have to look a little more carefully into some of the dynamics surrounding it. And of course, what is our reality at this moment in time. Thanks.

On Alex Jones, I recently found this article: InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist playing a character', says his lawyer

_http://www.independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

Notorious US broadcaster Alex Jones is a “performance artist” and his on air persona is an act, according to his lawyer.

Mr Jones runs the controversial Infowars website, which is known for propagating conspiracy theories and its support of Donald Trump.

But Mr Jones is now embroiled in a custody battle with his estranged wife, Kelly Jones, with whom he has three children. She said some of Mr Jones’s on-air rants – for which he is renowned – are evidence of him being “not a stable” father.

However, Randall Wilhite, Mr Jones’s attorney, said the behaviour was merely an act.

He’s playing a character. He is a performance artist.” Mr Wilhite said, according to the Austin-American Statesman.

Mr Wilhite said that using Mr Jones’ on-air persona to judge him as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in Batman.

Is the lawyer, by apparently trying to defend Jones, stating some relevant information?

Anthony said:
Is the lawyer, by apparently trying to defend Jones, stating some relevant information?

Well, it sounds to be primarily a defense technique, than anything else. Otherwise his behavior during his shows does look like extremely unstable. But this way he can always explain it as "it is all for show and drama effect".

Essentially, it may not be really important to determine if Alex Jones is a bona fide loonie, or he is faking being a bona fide loonie for his shows. He still remains a highly unreliable source with occasional dippings into the truth. ;)

Hello H2O said:
[...]

Thanks for the link. I guess I have been over identifying with the plight of black people. Giving them a pass as it were. It just seemed that if a black person got too successful, or had too much of a following, they seemed to be targeted in some way. But I guess I/we have to look a little more carefully into some of the dynamics surrounding it. And of course, what is our reality at this moment in time. Thanks.

In addition to the suggestions so far, I think you could also greatly benefit from reading some basic material about psychopathology in general and especially about psychopathy. The colour of the skin doesn't say one thing about a person, neither does the social status. See Obama for example. He climed up to the argumentatively highest position in the world as preseident even though he is black. He is black and what has he done? You can search on SOTT as well, about his deeds.

Here you can find a number of books that should give you a better perspective about those topics. Some of the books under point 2, 5 and 11 should give you a good start.

Pashalis said:
Hello H2O said:
[...]

In addition to the suggestions so far, I think you could also greatly benefit from reading some basic material about psychopathology in general and especially about psychopathy. The colour of the skin doesn't say one thing about a person, neither does the social status. See Obama for example. He climed up to the argumentatively highest position in the world as preseident even though he is black. He is black and what has he done? You can search on SOTT as well, about his deeds.

Here you can find a number of books that should give you a better perspective about those topics. Some of the books under point 2, 5 and 11 should give you a good start.

Thanks for the links. I have Political Ponerology, Snakes in Suits, and Without Conscience on my Kindle and I am working my way through them.

Keit said:
Anthony said:

Well, it sounds to be primarily a defense technique, than anything else. Otherwise his behavior during his shows does look like extremely unstable. But this way he can always explain it as "it is all for show and drama effect".

Essentially, it may not be really important to determine if Alex Jones is a bona fide loonie, or he is faking being a bona fide loonie for his shows. He still remains a highly unreliable source with occasional dippings into the truth. ;)

Apparently he later denied this "performance artist" claim, the quote below is from this article: Lawyer calls Alex Jones 'Cult leader' in bitter custody battle over children
Wilhite described Jones as a mere "performance artist" - which he himself later disputed, saying his political beliefs are genuine, but insisted he leaves the drama at the office.

I tend to agree with Keit, either way it isn't really that important, the material itself and it's inflammatory and often misleading content still stands.

Back
Top Bottom