Alien Races

Some of the alien races interacting with earth

[...]

ps: It feels so good to know that we're protected by some of them

@Bosphorus1982,

I suppose this forum is as a good a place as any to talk about aliens. I have watched various YouTube videos that claim to know specific details about alien races but I prefer to ponder them from the information the Cs have provided and that is enough to keep me busy. Here is one thing they have mentioned:

Session 25 September 1999:
Q: You have talked about space battles and cosmic struggles and individuals and beings and races of beings coming from one direction or another to act in this cosmic drama...

A: It is part and parcel of the energy that maintains all existence, as are you all.

Q: You also once said that there were "good guys" and "bad guys."

A: From a chosen perspective.

Q: Does that mean that the "good guys" and "bad guys" CHOOSE to undertake these roles for the sake of this Cosmic Drama?

A: Yes, to some extent. It also means that to the fishes and the cockroaches, et al, "you is de bad guys." Subjectivity reigns in STS!

Q: Would you care to name these groups? You have said that there is the Orion Federation and the Orion Union. The Federation is supposed to be STO, and the Union is supposed to be STS. Is there also a group called the "Markab Confederation," as one person asked?

A: This stage is so huge that there is every "group" you can imagine! And, if you imagine them, they are there.

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.

A: Yes, are you getting impatient?

Q: Well... yes.

A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

Q: Well, I want to get back to all this stuff going on in the Solar System. I am curious about all these things flying about. Asteroids, comets, fireballs, meteors, and things that seem like a cross between meteors and spaceships; all being reported with great regularity recently. All kinds of activity going on. There has also been comment about the star Eta Carinae that has become very active in a very unusual way. Is this some sort of harbinger of something?

A: Harbingers unite mental awareness.

It is just something to think about.

It is just something to think about.

G'day mate,

Funny that you should have posted that session excerpt when you did... I just so happened to find myself in a discussion regarding some personal High Strangeness on the same day and later happened to be given the name of this guy to look into;

And while I'll refrain from commenting too much, that the film was titled 'Synchronicities' surprised me considering the content - as did the coincidence of the first Facebook comment that I saw;

What an awesome Presentation...I've been learning how to meditate for quite some time now, but recently I had a breakthrough ... and have been seeing and communicating with a Female Lion Headed Human every time I enter my state of Mediation.

A comment that despite it's apparent peculiarity, resonated strongly and also prompted much self reflection regarding my own abstinence from meditation since the following experience;

... the name ‘Tefnut’ came very strongly [like being yelled!] into my awareness just prior to waking.

And not being familiar with the name at the time I was rather startled to learn that she was a Leonine Goddess of Water.

...Not so much startled by the name of an Egyptian Goddess being blasted into my mind but more so due to her uncanny resemblance to a figure I'd happened to find myself face to face with, the last time I tried to meditate!

Which was early 2016.

Oddly enough, it also got me thinking whether this sort of thing could be interpreted in the framework of the 'C's comments regarding connecting with ancestors???

Something to think about indeed...

Just a note of caution for those thinking that some aliens, or whatever, are good guys. Some who look like good guys could very well be bad guys in disguise. For instance, Laura discusses in The Wave I about the experience of a woman who is talking about The Beautiful Lady:

She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body. I can look back and see it lying there. Then we go up through the ceiling, pop out the roof, and fly into space. One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old-fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them..."

Suddenly Ann's face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview." (Osborn, 1982)
fwiw

Oddly enough, it also got me thinking whether this sort of thing could be interpreted in the framework of the 'C's comments regarding connecting with ancestors???

@gnosisxsophia,

If Tefnut is your ancestor shouldn't you be the one to do the connection attempt. It sounded like it was more an intrusion into your thought space to me.

STS "gods" love 3D human worship and even our main monotheistic religions give the appearance of "light" and love. As @Nienna pointed out in the Beautiful Lady story in The Wave appearances can be deceiving.

Session 19 July 1997:
Q: Well, that is out of my depth tonight! In a previous session I asked a question about the 'sons of Belial' and the 'sons of the law of One,' as explicated by Edgar Cayce, and whether these were philosophical or racial divisions. You said that they were initially racial, and then philosophical and religious. Now, from putting the information about religions together throughout the centuries, I am coming to a rather difficult realization that the whole monotheistic idea, which is obviously the basic concept of the 'sons of the law of One,' is the most clever and devious and cunning means of control I have ever encountered in my life. No matter where it comes from, the religionists say "we have the ONE god, WE are his agents, you pay us your money, and we'll tell him to be nice to you in the next world!"

A: Clever if one is deceived. Silly truffle if one is not.

Q: Well, I know! But, uncovering this deception, this lie that the 'power' is 'out there' is unbelievable. So, the Kantekkians were the 'Sons of Belial,' which is not the negative thing that I interpreted it as at the time. So, the 'Sons of the Law of One,' was perverted to the monotheistic Judaism, which then was then transformed into the Christian religious mythos, and has been an ongoing theme since Atlantean times.

A: Woven of those who portray the lights.

Q: And that is always the way it has been. They appear as 'angels of light.' And, essentially, everything in history has been rewritten by this group.

A: Under the influence of others. And whom do you suppose?

Q: Well, the Orion STS.

A: Sending pillars of light and chariots of fire to deliver the message.

Laura writes in her book High Strangeness in depth of the so called alien agenda. There are maybe some good guys out there, but when they are really good they don't interfere with free will and ones own lessons, as far as I understand it. Here two snippets:

Q: (L) The whole point of this article is to say that ETs who abduct people are here to help us evolve and that it is only us, if we have dark and dirty unconscious minds, who perceive them as negative.

A: Wrong. You do not need “help” evolving, nor does anything else.

Q: (L) OK. The next question: Are any of the Grays what one might call “good guys?”

A: That is a subjective interpretation any way you look at it. For, after all, what is good and what is bad?

Q: (L) The definition that you have given is Service To Self and Service To Others. So, are any of the Grays STO beings?

A: Well, again, if we can review for just a moment. It is subjective to refer to either STS or STO as either good or bad. It merely means Service to Self and Service to Others. Now, the determination as to whether it is good or bad is made by the observer. It depends on your point of view. It depends on your objective. It depends on a lot of things. One is merely service to self. This is inward turning. The other is Service to Others which is outward expanding. It is part of the balance which makes up that which we refer to as the Universe.

Q: (L) Are any of the Grays STO?

A: In very rare instances, Gray beings have crossed over into the STO realm, but in their natural environment, they are, in fact, STS, as they were constructed to be.

Q: (L) How does it occur that they cross over into the STO environment?

A: Simply by natural circumstance, in the same general way that it occurs that human beings in the 3rd density STS environment can, under certain circumstances, rise to the STO level. Very rare.

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cybergenetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint. Or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity.

And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as “aliens”, is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

Q: (L) That’s not a pleasant thought.

A: Now, to answer your question: Are the Reptilian beings, or Lizard beings, STO. Of course, some can cross over into STO. However, their natural environment is STS as they have chosen. But, whether or not any of the cybergenetic Gray beings cross over into STO, and or the Lizard Beings cross over into STO, these are not connected to one another, these two concepts. They are independent.

Q: (L) OK, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Grays. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: (L) Well, what racial types are the ‘good guys?’

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density “guides”.

Q: (L) And that’s the only good guys?

A: That’s all you need.

Q: (L) Wonderful! So, if it is a Gray or Lizzie, you know they aren’t the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as “not nice”, to say the least!!!

Q: (L) That’s for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys…

A: When the “time” is right. Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

If Tefnut is your ancestor shouldn't you be the one to do the connection attempt. It sounded like it was more an intrusion into your thought space to me.

Thanks goyacobol,

The intention of the ancestors statement wasn't meant to be taken literally, more just thinking along the these lines;

Q: (C) It was pretty simple. There wasn’t really a dream. I woke up, and as I woke up I realized that just before I woke up I heard a voice saying, “Beloved of Sekenenre.” I told you about it because I had never heard a voice so clear and I had never heard of Sekenenre...

Q: (L) Okay. Was it also an interaction with beings of other densities?

A: Fifth.
Q: (L) So, it is someone who had been incarnated and was now at fifth density, having died. Was it someone Chloe had known?

A: Yes. Maternal.

Q: (C) Was this my mother?

A: Yes.

Q: (C) Was the name Sekenenre one of her …

A: Your fifth density connections must get creative in order to message, as that old free will edict is a real “bear.”

Q: (L) So, in other words, her mother was trying to get a message to her in such a way as to not violate free will?

A: Close enough for horseshoes!

Interestingly, Seqenenre said to translate as “Who Strikes Like Ra”.

Just a note of caution for those thinking that some aliens, or whatever, are good guys...

Thank you too Nienna, duly noted. I've also realised that ceasing meditation simply to remove another channel of interaction was just plain lazy.

I was thinking about aliens, and imagined them as humanoid like us. And if you look at a human, we are unlike all animal life...

All animal life, or most, are built with the necessary physical attributes they need to survive. They have wings, claws, fangs, fur, are fast, strong, ect. And while we are inferior in every way, we have dominion on earth. Because our nature is a social nature.

And our nature extends beyond our physical bodies and gives us dominion on the earth. So in this respect, our bodies are but meager representations of our dominance, and our social aspect extends beyond our collective, and makes us a might over all others. And then our only enemy is ourselves, until we encounter another intelligence.

And so another intelligence is similar in that their domain is far reaching beyond physical boundry. And long before an encounter, we've already influenced each other with our mutual resonance to the universe, but from the focal of each others natures, and as we encounter, we are the more similar.

So, an encounter is an emergence. And by our far reaching nature, and social property we are emergent in each other.

In this manner, we needn't travel, but be attuned, and resonate to a common domain.

So, there is no need to physically connect, as we will combine firstly on a psychic-spiritual level first, and this negates a reason to connect physically, as our influences have effected each other in a way free from the limits of matter - of which we are but delicate representations.

Back
Top Bottom