alliesofhumanity.org

wodasi

Jedi Master
you guys are great at picking up on the disinfo,but there's gotta be a few bits & pieces coming thru
with some truth, and not ages old.
someone wanna look at this (I liked what I've read so far) alliesofhumanity.org

wodasi said:
you guys are great at picking up on the disinfo,but there's gotta be a few bits & pieces coming thru
with some truth
Please, give an example of what you consider as being the truth? And explain your basis for YOU considering it being "true". What research did you do to check what is true and what not? Please give us details.

What is with this site? It keeps popping up here. After a taking a gander, it is clearly fantasy, all made up for the purpose of selling a book, because the site is all based on that element. The fantasy element has been interlaced into the selling element which is a common duplicative practice online, because, there is money in it!! Those who run on what Laura just wrote about, [holodecks] love this crap!!!

Oh boy, another fantasy of interest to distract you from esoteric study.

<< there's gotta be a few bits & pieces coming thru with some truth, and not ages old. >>

Well, yes, disinfo isn't very effective if it doesn't have some truth (known or suspected) or stuff that sounds like truth mixed in. There's lots of that in most of the material looked at here. And we're keeping an eye on it. If the kind of truth you're looking for is predictions of the particulars of future physical events, well, eventually I think most of us reach a point where many of these kinds of things don't matter. The "future" can be a major distraction in itself -- the work is all about the now and what you're doing now and the choices you're making now.

The C's commented on the Allies of Humanity in Session 020223, and also, very fortuitously, in the last sentence below, sum up just what we're doing here (in remarkably few words):

Q: (J) Can I ask my question? (L) Go ahead. (DN) Are 'The Allies of Humanity' a valuable resource?
A: All is of value if examined with an open mind and proper perspective.
Q: (L) You can get more specific, you know: vague in, vague out. The hardest thing about the process is
thinking about the question. (V) Well, just from reading the table of contents of this Allies of Humanity book, it
looks like they're trying to define a lot of subject matter, they're trying to define what is God, what is... (DG) Spiritual.
A: Or from their perspective.
Q: (V) Where does the information emanate from?
A: Channeled.
Q: (V) Channeled by who? (JN) Channeled by Marshall Summers. (V) But who is it that is channeling through
Marshall Summers? (JN) The Allies of Humanity. (V) You are missing my point. That's a name they give
themselves. I want to know: what kind of source are they?
A: 4th density.
Q: (V) STS, STO?
A: STO predominates.
Q: (V) Well that's cool.
A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of
choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by
association in networks that do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the
positive STO experience.
Q: (R) So they can choose realms as frequencies or such where they do not have contact with STS because STS are not of the same frequency. (L) At 4D, those who graduate to STO are working on enhancement of what is already a choice rather than the problem of making the choice. It's there, it's made, it's done. (R) This has to go back to the question that you started with about Allies from 4D because, it's "all is of value if examined with a open mind and proper perspective." From our perspective, any help that we would get from 4D STO includes the fact that we have to keep in mind that they don't have to deal with things that we do. (L) Right. (R) So any help that we get from them, we will have to add the extra context...(L) Of our reality.
A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose, since so much is veiled from you.

Adpop, are you still around?

I found this, page 5 of 13 in his last chapter posted free online [at his site] titled, Book 1, sixth briefing.

Here you cannot be like children. You must become mature and responsible.
The Holy Bible states the opposite. Which one should we choose or focus on? Is the bible wrong, or are the Allies wrong? I’m not saying I would focus on the Bible, but I am discerning it.

I also see similarities to his work and Laura’s, or the basis for STO, but I also see her work as much different in the respect that the information she presents is done in a particular way where it would be very difficult to [just make it up] per se. I don’t see that with Marshall. Correct me, if I’m am wrong.

I do see a lot of positive information that I could have written from my mind only on a Saturday afternoon [while channeling I suppose]. There is also a flavor about the text from them that has a [feeling], I guess, the best way to describe it, it does not seem genuine. I don’t get that feeling with Laura’s work.

So how do you know that the C’s were not appeasing Laura concerning Marshall and the channeling relationship which was currently in progress at that very moment?

I think one of the chief propagandist messages of the Bible is the "children of God" thing -- being subordinate to a higher authority, etc. Whenever do we become "adults of God?"

<< So how do you know that the C’s were not appeasing Laura concerning Marshall and the channeling relationship which was currently in progress at that very moment?>>

I don't think I understand your question, though it appears to be phrased to draw an "I don't know" answer. Whose channeling relationship do you mean? Thanks.

I just skimmed through all the texts ofered for free in pdf and didnt find anything that I already havent heard of.
For suc "valuable information" I found the language slightly frustrating, too repetitive, too general and too much beating around the bush

In a nut shell, if such thing as ET allies of humanity really does exist I' d be very dissapointed if this was the best they can come up with :zzz:

Ockham said:
So how do you know that the C’s were not appeasing Laura concerning Marshall and the channeling relationship which was currently in progress at that very moment?
My personal feeling about it was that the woman who was so anxious that I ask about Marshall V. Summers was the one who was "skewing" the information. She and her husband were present at that session: J and DN. When I say "skewing," what I mean is that she was not able to receive anything that was directly contradictory to what she wanted to believe and the Cs, as usual, did not "step on her toes." At the same time, they managed to say enough that WE got the message. I actually felt constriction in my chest during those questions as though I could not breathe. Funny.

Anyway, several members of QFG had checked the guy out and their conclusion was that he had ripped off a lot of info from various sources and put it all together with a lot of air and fluff to make it go down easy.

Laura said:
Ockham said:
My personal feeling about it was that the woman who was so anxious that I ask about Marshall V. Summers was the one who was "skewing" the information. She and her husband were present at that session: J and DN. When I say "skewing," what I mean is that she was not able to receive anything that was directly contradictory to what she wanted to believe and the Cs, as usual, did not "step on her toes."
Thank you for sharing that first hand, on site, memory of the experience.

I do not know if it came out in the language, or syntax used, but I got that too, when reading it.

It's a funny thing, this reading instrument... I had wondered, aloud, in mind, if what I came away with from that segment was close to what they meant, and here is an answer. (With the ever present caveat that anybody else's perception is just that.)

More data towards (personal, perceptive) fine tuning....

Cheers.

Azur said:
I do not know if it came out in the language, or syntax used, but I got that too, when reading it.
Yeah, I figured that those who could "see" would.

I also went back to look at the whole session, which is one I didn't transcribe, and I notice that the initials of the questioners are mixed up. But that's not too important here.

Anyways, let's look at the exchange and I'll point out a couple of things in brackets:

Q: (J) Can I ask my question? (L) Go ahead. (DN) Are 'The Allies of Humanity' a valuable resource?
A: All is of value if examined with an open mind and proper perspective.

[Right here is the first "warning" sign. The Cs would say this about almost any source. The fact that they came right out and said "if examined with an open mind and proper perspective" is the big clue number one that the questioner, DN, was NOT examining with an open mind! But, of course, since their minds were made up and closed, there was no possibility that they could even get this subtle hint. But, as you can see from my advice at the beginning of the next question, I was very aware of the vagueness of the response. ]

Q: (L) You can get more specific, you know: vague in, vague out. The hardest thing about the process is
thinking about the question. (V) Well, just from reading the table of contents of this Allies of Humanity book, it
looks like they're trying to define a lot of subject matter, they're trying to define what is God, what is... (DG) Spiritual.

A: Or from their perspective.

[That was actually the questioner answering "spiritual"... and the Cs jumped in with "or from their perspective..." Big clue number two!]

Q: (V) Where does the information emanate from?

A: Channeled.

Q: (V) Channeled by who? (JN) Channeled by Marshall Summers. (V) But who is it that is channeling through
Marshall Summers? (JN) The Allies of Humanity. (V) You are missing my point. That's a name they give
themselves. I want to know: what kind of source are they?

[Now, did you notice this exchange between V and JN??? JN was NOT going to allow a single simple question to be asked. Her mind was made up and that was that. The problem here is that we never established that the channeled information came through Marshall Summers from the Allies of Humanity. That was the assumption made by JN. For all we know, the Cs could have meant that, yeah, it was channeled, but it was somebody else's channeled stuff and Summers ripped it off! That was never clarified because JN had her mind made up. But, anyway, the Cs answered the only thing they could, considering the restrictions that JN was putting on the exchange.]

A: 4th density.

Q: (V) STS, STO?

A: STO predominates.

[ For all we know, the predominate STO part could be ripped off from others, and the STS part could be what Summers himself "channels." Heck, we don't even know if Summers is the actual channel because that question was pre-empted by JN!!!]

Q: (V) Well that's cool.

[And here's a biggie. The Cs were determined to get something across, I could feel it, and I could feel the suppressive energy from JN who just did NOT want to hear anything about Summers that she had not already decided, so this next felt rather like information that was squeezing out around a barrier]

A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of
choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by
association in networks that do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the
positive STO experience.

[At this point, the rest of us in the room "got it," and RO decided to take a hand in clarification.]

Q: (R) So they can choose realms as frequencies or such where they do not have contact with STS because STS are not of the same frequency. (L) At 4D, those who graduate to STO are working on enhancement of what is already a choice rather than the problem of making the choice. It's there, it's made, it's done. (R) This has to go back to the question that you started with about Allies from 4D because, it's "all is of value if examined with a open mind and proper perspective." From our perspective, any help that we would get from 4D STO includes the fact that we have to keep in mind that they don't have to deal with things that we do. (L) Right. (R) So any help that we get from them, we will have to add the extra context...(L) Of our reality.

A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose, since so much is veiled from you.

[And that was the last clue I needed: "the problem is identifying what to choose since so much is veiled from you."]

All in all it was an interesting experience. The chief thing I came away with was an almost nauseous feeling whenever Marshall Summers and his so-called "allies of humanity" are mentioned.

I read the online "briefings." A lot of the language, IMO, is uncannily like certain material from Ra and the C's, and even Bringers of the Dawn, paraphrased, but not enough to stop me from remembering clearly where I've heard it before. They seize a very few, basic, simple concepts, and repeat them ad nauseum. As Laura suggested, it "goes down easy."

One weird thing I noted is that the "visitors" sound like 3D entities, being characterized as "space travelers" interested in "commerce," and other 3D-type concepts. There's no suggestion that the visitors are other than 3D, being described as much like us, and so on. This could be a deliberate avoidance of hyperdimensional ideas, once again, to make it go down easy.

Another weird thing: it seemed contradictory that the Allies should speak so highly and respectfully of Earthly religion, yet identify it as the means by which the visitors will engender their own values, by using it to unite humanity and then steering it to their purposes. Around here, we hypothesize that it has been used to divide humanity and steer it to "alien" purposes for millennia.

It is interesting and perhaps telling, though, that this allegedly channeled work is not popular (I had never seen it quoted or linked anywhere, and when I searched, I found links only on UFO, abduction, and small personal sites ), yet the allegedly channeled works that the Allies material warns about is so widely beloved and "networked."

I found promoters of the material connected to the Disclosure project. I noted that the other two sites that originally carried the messages in full are now gone. Basically, it appears to be marginalized material within the New Age community.

Back
Top Bottom